Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 08

Story Info
Events take an unexpected turn!
5k words
4.46
45.4k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As often happens when writing a story characters have a way of taking on a life of their own and moving a story in an unexpected direction. Carol and LaToya are proving to be two strong willed, independent young women!

It was late afternoon. Mrs. Swanson and her guest Mrs. Morton watched as three young and very attractive young women masturbated three of Mrs. Swanson's boarders. "Ruthie has become very proficient as a masturbatrix, are you sure she has no interest in the position of assistant house keeper? Mrs. Swanson asked her long time friend and former house keeper, Sara Lee Morton. "Your son Carl is the first of what I hope will be many sons of the young men who have become men with me. It might be nice to have a second generation feminist become assistant house keeper!"

"She's still in school, Mrs. Swanson." Mrs. Morton explained, "She still is learning at home. Last week I came home and found her masturbating her father with one of her friends. Sometimes I think it's a game with her. I don't mind so much that she brought her friend home but the young woman wasn't a Sister!"

"She didn't!" Mrs.Swanson was shocked. "How did you handle it?"

"Well, I didn't make a scene, of course, but I think she knew I was disappointed in her. Later, when her friend was gone I had to remind her that our way of life isn't just put on display for everyone to see. She has her father's reputation to protect. Her friend could spread malicious gossip about our family; Sisters would never defame the husband of another Sister."

"How did she take your rebuke?"

"She made excuses; she said she was recruiting the young woman. But in the end she agreed to be very careful about just who she brings home."

"How did Roger take it?"

"I don't think Roger was aware of the situation. It was just another afternoon at home working on his paper for the AMA. He was distracted and sought Ruthie's help and I guess he is so used to being naked at home with Ruthie and me that the presence of her friend didn't even faze him!"

"Well, men do take to my training quite readily. After the initial embarrassment of being naked while the women present remain clothed it becomes second nature to them! Even openly displaying their erections seems to be natural after a while. That's one reason why I like to have these group sessions occasionally. The relieving of sexual tension in a male is a natural behavior and the more a male is encouraged to find relief within a tight circle of women who are all of the same mind the easier it is for him to remain faithful to his wife!"

"It sounds like a contradiction but it's not!" Mrs. Morton agreed, "Roger knows that my circle includes his secretary, his head nurse, my sister and cousin and now his daughter! There is no reason for him to look elsewhere. Whenever he needs 'help' it is there for him."

"I'm proud of you, Sara Lee!" Mrs. Swanson gushed, "You've learned well and you are a good teacher! Do you suppose you might be interested in helping me with a little project?"

"What are you asking, Mrs. Swanson?" Mrs. Morton asked.

"There are three weekends each year when all of the students go home. The usual semester breaks. On those weekends I'm holding a sort of 'boot camp for husbands.' I'd like to have you and Roger on hand when I introduce my concepts to new Sisters and their husbands. I think it would make things so much easier if there were a fully trained husband like Roger to sort of lead the way."

"That's a great idea, Mrs. Swanson! I'll have to check Rogers' schedule, of course, but I know he'd be delighted to help. He looks forward to our visits even more than I do so to have another excuse to get your 'help' wouldn't be an imposition at all. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that when I propose this to him he'll need a little 'help.'

"The next one is the weekend after New Year's Day; let me know if you can make it."

"You can be sure that I won't forget, in fact, I might as well commit right now and let you know if we can't make it!"

"Very well." Mrs. Swanson smiled.

A crossed the way the young ladies had just finished washing their charges genitals. Mrs. Swanson believed that a young man should touch himself as little as possible. So after every session it was necessary to carefully clean, dry and powder them before sending them back to their studies. As the young men returned to their rooms the young women chatted. It was quite a sight. Ruthie seemed out of place in her 'civilian' clothes. Both Miss Conrad and Miss Williams were dressed in the traditional house keepers uniform which consisted of a simple white cotton blouse with long sleeves and a high button up collar trimmed in a tiny bit of lace. Their dresses were light gray jumpers with full floor length skirts. Under their skirts Mrs. Swanson insisted they wear stockings and three inch heels to accentuate their height as well as full slips. Both young ladies were over five and a half feet tall and the heels gave them an air of authority. Their aprons were the plain white maid's apron that was only worn during masturbation sessions. For other chores the house keepers wore gray aprons that matched their jumpers.

There was a gentle rapping at the parlor door. "Please come in Miss Bridgeway. Have a seat. Tell me what you've observed."

"They are both very capable young women, Mrs. Swanson. I was concerned earlier this afternoon about Miss Conrad's giddiness but she has settled down and composed herself and took her duties seriously. I'm afraid I can't offer any observations that might sway you one way or another."

"And you Mrs. Morton?" She turned to her long time friend and confidant.

"In my opinion, either one of these young ladies will bring an air of the exotic to your home, Mrs. Swanson. Miss Williams has an unusual air of authority. She seemed to actually grow in height when she changed into the house keeper's uniform!"

"I noticed that as well." Mrs. Swanson agreed.

"But on the other hand, with her strawberry blond hair and green eyes Miss Conrad brings a fiery presence that will excite your poor boys!

"That might not be an advantage." Mrs. Swanson mused.

"Of course it is!" Miss Bridgeway interjected, "Our young men must learn to be comfortable around all types of women. Both of these young ladies are at the peak of their attractiveness and will cause their charges to experience numerous distractions. Isn't that the point? To get them to admit their lust and submit to feminine authority?

"You're right, Miss Bridgeway." Mrs. Morton agreed. "I'm glad this isn't my choice!"

"Well, it is my decision!" Mrs. Swanson stated the obvious. "Bring the young ladies in, Miss Bridgeway."

While Miss Bridgeway summoned the candidates for assistant house keeper Mrs. Swanson retrieved two straight back chairs from the dining room and placed them in the middle of the parlor facing her chair. When they arrived she offered them a seat. "Please be seated, ladies."

The young women took positions in front of the chairs but waited for Mrs. Swanson to take her own seat before sitting down themselves. They both sat on the front edge of their chair with their feet on the floor and their knees together. With their hands in their laps and their backs straight and shoulders back they waited for Mrs. Swanson to speak.

"I must say, ladies, that you are making my decision a difficult one. Either of you would be a welcome addition to my home. You've both passed even this last little test without providing a scintilla of difference between the two of you. So, it must come down to this. I'd like each of you to tell me in your own words why you should become my next assistant house keeper. Miss Williams, please go first."

There was a brief moment of silence as Miss Williams gathered herself. "As you are well aware Mrs. Swanson I was recommended by Lorraine Samuels the wife of Professor Samuels. I became acquainted with them when I answered an ad at the student employment office looking for a baby sitter. Theirs is a "salt and pepper" marriage; she being a black woman like me and he being white. After a few months she began to feel me out about my attitudes concerning the male/female relationship. One thing led to another and she confided in me that she firmly believed that women should control every aspect of their husbands' lives. I was a little taken aback but curious so I asked for more information and to make a long story short she introduced me to the philosophy of The Sisterhood. She wanted to recruit me as a member of her circle but before that could happen she had to recruit me as a Sister. I was intrigued because although my mother was a very strong woman she wasn't at all like Mrs. Samuels. As a member of Lorraine's circle I occasionally help Professor Samuels at school and one weekend I was asked to attend him while Mrs. Samuels visited her mother. I'd very much would like to learn more about The Sisterhood and your feminist philosophy from you Mrs. Swanson. I'd be honored to be chosen."

"Thank-you, Miss Williams. Miss Conrad, please explain in your own words why I should choose you to be my next assistant house keeper.

"I'm afraid that I don't have the experience that Miss Williams has, Mrs. Swanson but as you know I was recommended by Dean Kordray. She has an informal class for young women to give them pointers about controlling the sexual advances of young men. She believes that young ladies should keep their clothes on and those of their partners as well for as long as possible! She teaches us to gradually let our boyfriends get naked and to bring them to orgasm by hand as a way to prevent unwanted pregnancy. She isn't married and she recruited me to become a Sister. She feels that you will be the best teacher for me to continue my education.

"Both of you make compelling cases and both of you are well qualified." Mrs. Swanson began. LaToya and Carol looked at each other; they reached out and held hands as they turned their attention to Mrs. Swanson. The moment they were waiting for had arrived. "I'm afraid I have bad news for both of you! Since I can't make a decision you must both stay the night! I will observe your interaction with my young men through out the evening and tomorrow morning when you will be charged with supervising their Saturday chores."

The young women smiled at each other and squeezed each others hand. They had become friendly rivals during the afternoon's activities and neither wanted the other to be disappointed. This was not the final decision that they were anticipating but for now it must do.

"Ladies!" Mrs. Swanson demanded their attention, "Miss Bridgeway will show you to our guest room. You'll be given a few minutes to freshen up and then you'll help Miss Bridgeway prepare for our evening meal."

Miss Bridgeway ushered the young ladies out of the parlor and down the long hall to the kitchen. As they past the assistant house keepers changing room Miss Bridgeway instructed, "Please retrieve your overnight bags and follow me."

The changing room was actually a very large "powder room" that assistants used to change into their uniforms. Mrs. Swanson insisted that the females who attended her young men be properly dressed but she also insisted that the uniforms never leave the house. The young women were told that it might be a very long day and that they should bring such toiletries and personal clothing items and might be needed to keep them fresh and comfortable. They were not, however, told that they might be staying the night!

As they passed through the kitchen Miss Williams asked, "Miss Bridgeway? I didn't bring a nightie or robe, I'm not ready to stay tonight, will I be able to run home for a few minutes?"

"No, dear. I'm afraid not. There's no time for that. Besides Mrs. Swanson has very strict guidelines about what we house keepers wear. You will find everything you need for the night when you return to your room after dinner."

"But what about tomorrow?" Miss Conrad wondered.

"You'll be wearing the house keepers uniform, of course."

"No, I mean when we go home."

"Well, what were you wearing when you came here?"

"But...."

"Of course, if you'd like you can use the laundry to freshen the clothes you were wearing. Here we are ladies! You've got about half an hour before I'll be needing your help. There are fresh uniforms on the bed. When you hear the bell chime once please join me in the kitchen."

"Thank-you, Miss Bridgeway," the young women answered in unison."

They are so much alike and yet so very different Miss Bridgeway thought as she left the room.

The young women looked around the well appointed room. On the far end was a large stone fireplace flanked by tall double hung windows. Facing the fireplace were two overstuffed chairs and a small side table. In the middle of the room was a king size bed.

"Looks like we're sharing a bed tonight!" Miss Conrad mused.

"I'm not afraid." Miss Williams replied with an almost imperceptible smile on her lips.

Miss Conrad returned the smile but said nothing. There were two fresh uniforms with gray aprons on the foot of the bed. "Looks like we're expected to change. I've hardly mussed up this one."

"Sez you, girl!" Miss Williams laughed. "Look at your sleave! I'm shocked you can't feel a big wet mess like that."

Miss Conrad blushed. "I went to the parlor like this! Do you think Mrs. Swanson noticed?"

"I'm sure she did! And so did Mrs. Morton! I think it doesn't matter though, it's a part of the job."

"I'm still embarrassed." She said as she stepped out of the jumper. She turned and gasped. "Toya! Those white stockings make you look so hot!"

"You think? I think I look silly with this garter belt over these gross old lady panties. I had to go to the store to get waist high cotton panties."

"Well, the panties don't help much but with your dark skin and those white stockings. I'm sure the boys all drool over you! I wish Mrs. Swanson would let me wear something that sexy! Why does it matter anyway? She wants us to wear these awful long skirted jumpers. I can't imagine how these make us look sexy."

The young women continued to freshen up and change into the fresh uniforms and before long the bell rang. "Time to go!" Miss Williams said.

"This should be interesting." Miss Conrad observed without fear of contradiction.

When they entered the kitchen Miss Bridgeway confronted them. "So, ladies, I believe you have some misgivings about the reasoning behind the uniforms we wear."

The young women were speechless and embarrassed. Was Miss Bridgeway eavesdropping on them...Mrs. Swanson?

First, let me reassure you....we don't spy on each other. If you had closed the door I most likely wouldn't have heard a thing but I do have very good hearing so if you want privacy you should close the door!"

"Yes, ma'am!" They replied.

"Now, as to the lack of sexiness in these rather plain uniforms. As you may have heard, ' beauty is in the eye of the beholder.' You will find that it is not the lack of clothing that is sexy but rather the mystery of what lies beneath a ladies clothing that excites a man. That is why Mrs. Swanson insists on the full uniform including the waist high cotton panties, lace bra and garter belt, sheer white stockings and last but not least a full slip. With proper training just the hint of your bra strap under your blouse or they sight of your ankle will be enough to interest them."

"Yes, ma'am."

"As for dinner; it is served family style. The household is assembled in the parlor. We will take the food into the dinning room and place it on the table. We will then join Mrs. Swanson, her boarders and guests in the parlor. Mrs. Swanson will announce that dinner is served and at that point you will be her guest. One of the young men will escort you to the table and help you with your chair. If your escort should experience an erection, unlikely by the way in light of their recent 'milkings,' it will be your duty to help them regain their composure. Do you understand?"

"One question ma'am?"

"Yes."

"We wouldn't do it right at the table would we?" Miss Conrad asked.

"Heaven's no! Mrs. Swanson will be your guide, she may tell you to take them to the kitchen or possibly to the parlor but it's doubtful she will have you do it right at the table."

"Thank-you."

"You're welcome; now where was I? Oh, yes! After dinner I will supervise the young men in clearing the table and doing the dishes. You will remain in the dining room and Mrs. Swanson will outline just what she expects you to do this evening. Is this clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good! It's time to have dinner."

Every thing went just as Miss Bridgeway described. It was a most proper dinner party; the company was polite, the conversation was lively and there were no distractions. Except, of course that the young men were completely naked!

At the end of the meal Mrs. Swanson announced, "Miss Bridgeway, would you please see to the clearing of the table. I believe the ladies and I will take our coffee and desert in the parlor."

"Yes, Mrs. Swanson, as you wish.....Gentlemen."

Being well trained in their table manners each turned to their respective dinner companion and said, "Excuse me."

The ladies nodded.

The young men looked to Mrs. Swanson, "Excuse me, ma'am."

"Of course, gentlemen, you are excused." Her beaming expression belied her pride in their manners. "Shall we retire to the parlor ladies?"

The young men helped each of the women with their chairs and then began clearing the table. Cleaning the kitchen each evening was one of their household duties but with the four of them working together it was light work. When they finished they would return to their rooms for two hours of study time before their 9:30 bedtime.

In the parlor Mrs. Swanson began, "It's been quite a busy day don't you think?"

The three young women and Mrs. Morton nodded in agreement unsure if it were a rhetorical question.

Turning to Miss Conrad and Miss Williams she continued. "Your last duty each night as assistant house keeper will be to see that the gentlemen are tucked into bed. It may sound childish to you but these young men a pursuing serious studies and I have found that getting adequate rest each night is of utmost importance. Some nights they will require some 'help' to relax and go to sleep. Tonight, after the two sessions they experienced it might not be necessary."

"What about, Carl, Mrs. Swanson?" Mrs. Morton asked. "He was only milked and it will be almost six hours."

"That's true, Sara Lee. Carl has had a very intense day though. He may well be exhausted. Why don't we let which ever of these young ladies draws him decide. The young men sleep two to a room, ladies. We will play a little game of chance to decide which of you will tend to the room that Carl is in. Does that sound fair?"

"Yes, ma'am." Carol agreed.

"Yes, ma'am." LaToya agreed, "Although I'd really like to tend to Carl tonight, I'm will ing to let chance decide it."

"Alright then; this is how we will decide. First, we will match coins. Do you know how this works?"

"Please explain the rules." LaToya asked.

"Very well, dear; each of you will be given a coin; you can choose either heads or tails. Place the coin on the back of your wrist but keep it covered and out of sight! I will place a coin on my wrist. If one of you matches my coin you win round one. If neither or both of you match we will repeat the process until one of you wins. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am." They agreed.

"The winner will have the right to pick one of two cards; an ace of hearts and an ace of diamonds. A matching card has been placed on the door frame of each of the rooms. You will tend to the gentlemen who are in the room that matches the card you hold. There is a little twist, ladies; you may choose to pass the right to pick first. Whoever picks first then has the right to give the card away and take the remaining card. However it ends up you will tend to the gentlemen in the room that matches your card, do you understand, ladies?"

12