Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's almost time, Carl. Squat a little closer. You don't want to miss my apron do you? I'm going to hold your cock, Carl, I want you to fuck my hand and spurt for me. Can you do that for me Carl?"

As Mrs. Swanson took his rock hard penis in her soft hand Carl did the only thing he could. He began pumping his hips as if he were fucking her hand. Each time he pulled back she squeezed gently. Within seconds his first spurt splashed against her apron covered breasts. "That's a good boy, spurt for me, nice big healthy spurts!"

As Carl calmed down and regained his composure Mrs. Swanson milked the last few drops of semen from his wilting penis. "This is so much better than playing with yourself, don't you agree, Carl?"

"Yes, Mrs. Swanson." Carl sighed. He was surprised at how relaxed he felt and how at ease he was being naked in front of these women; women who were old enough to be his mother.

"Miss Bridgeway, may I have a warm wash cloth please?" As she wiped her hands she said, "Please tidy up Carl's genitals, I'm afraid I may have left them a little sticky."

The warm washcloth felt very nice as Miss Bridgeway cleaned his cock and balls.

"Please sit down beside me Mr. Morton." She patted the seat beside her on the settee. "I hope that you won't be bashful about asking for help in the future. Miss Bridgeway and I will be here for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Swanson, I understand."

"As time goes by I will introduce you to other members of The Sisterhood and many of them will be willing to help you too but for now it will be just Miss Bridgeway and me. Of course, in a week or two, when your mother and sister visit I will present you to them as a new devotee."

"I'm sorry, what does that mean?"

"I'm sorry, Carl. A 'devotee' is a term that the Sisters use to indicate that a man is one of our disciples. One who follows our rules. In much the same way that a good husband is devoted to his wife a 'devotee' is devoted to all women of the Sisterhood. When a devotee is introduced to a Sister for the first time he is "un veiled". That means that he is ceremoniously stripped and presented to her. It's customary for the devotee to have an erection as a sign of his appreciation for her and its also customary for the Sister to handle his genitals as a sign that she accepts him. Sometimes she may even masturbate him although it's not necessary. I expect that your mother and sister may want to masturbate you when I present you so that you won't feel uncomfortable asking them for help when you go home on vacation. The sooner the better we always say." Carl was embarrassed to think that his mother and sister would be masturbating him and his penis was beginning to harden. "Is it the thought of your mother or your sister making you hard, Carl?"

"Both, ma'am."

"That's sweet, Carl." Mrs. Swanson patted him on the thigh. "As a devotee you will be under the tutelage of all the Sisters but your primary circle of Sisters will consist of Miss Bridgeway and me while you are here at school and your mother and sister at home. Your mother will find two or three Sisters who live close by to assist her and I imagine that your aunt Carolyn will be one of them.

Carl's eyes widened as the thought of his aunt entered his mind. He had always had a crush on his aunt and the thought of her fondling him made his erection even stronger.

"Before you go back to your room, Carl, I want you to be sure that you understand my house rules. First, when you are in the private areas of the house you will be naked. Scott and Tom are already naked and they have removed the door to your rooms so that Miss Bridgeway and I can monitor you at all times. Second, there will be absolutely no masturbating alone. Miss Bridgeway and I will be available to help you as needed and you will have a regularly scheduled 'milking' time each evening. Third, when you young men come downstairs for breakfast and lunch you will use the back stairs and eat in the kitchen, naked, you will dress for dinner with me each evening. Forth, you will never discuss anything about this house or me or The Sisterhood unless one of the Sisters is present. That includes among yourselves; do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"There are no secrets Carl, anything you want to know I will tell you. I want to avoid the spread of any false information; is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Very well then, do you have any questions?"

"No, ma'am."

"You seem to have a very nice erection already, Carl, are your balls still bothering you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Would you like Miss Bridgeway to help you with it?"

"Oh yes! Yes please!" Carl was unsure why these women liked to masturbate young men or even what he was getting into but the thought of another hand job made his cock throb even harder.

"Then what have I told you to do?"

Carl turned to Miss Bridgeway and said, "My testicles are making me uncomfortable, Miss Bridgeway, will you help me?"

"Of course, dear." She said as she patted his genitals and winked at Mrs. Swanson. "I'd be delighted."

"Take him to the kitchen and introduce him to the milking bench, Susan, and be sure to use some lotion to protect his skin."

"Very well, ma'am." She answered as she gathered up Carl's clothing and taking his stiff penis in hand guided him from the parlor.

12