Mrs. Swift Has a Hot Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers

"Shhhh!..." Jackie purred, placing her finger once more against David's lips.

"It's alright!... All I want to hear from you is one word!.."

"Unn!... Goddd!...One word?...Unnn!...What is it?..." David whimpered.

Jackie smiled down at her son with a wicked smile.

"Please...." she answered.

"Please?..." David asked, looking up at his mother in confusion.

Jackie moved then and planted her fist on the bed up above his head. She pushed herself up and leant over him so that her pendulous, bra encased tits were dangling right above his face. With her eyes burning into his from above her looming breasts she started to jack him with long, sensuous hand strokes.

"Please!...." she repeated with a wicked smile. She could feel his big cock throbbing with excitement under her rhythmically shuttling hand. She turned her hand over and started pulling him off, concentrating on just the angry top half of his shaft.

"Ahhhhh!..." David cried. He planted his heels in the bed and hunched up into Jackie's lewdly, encouraging hand

"Please!..." he panted as a fiery tickle began to grow at the base of his cock.

"Keep going?..." Jackie asked, turning her hand over and swirling her fist around and around on David's engorged knob.

"Please!..." David whimpered, arching his back and frantically straining upwards.

"Faster?..." she queried, jerking him with firm, short strokes that sent his pre-come flying in all directions.

"Please!..." he gasped, bucking and heaving with excitement under his mother's provocative hand. His balls were so tight it felt like something was tearing just above his asshole.

"Make you come?..." his mother asked with a wicked smile, driving her shuttling fist to the base of his erection and pressing down hard.

"Please!...Please!...Please!..." David moaned, throwing his head back and straining up with all his might into his mother's clutching hand. Watching her smiling down at him over her gently swaying breasts as she jacked him off was the most exciting thing he had ever experienced.

"Like this?..." she asked sweetly. With her thumb and forefinger still pressuring the root of his cock, Jackie extended her other fingers and rubbed them back and forth against his drum taut testicles. It was more than her whimpering son could take.

"Phwahhhh!...." he cried as his balls hammered ferociously in his groin and a searing geyser of sperm erupted from his cock.

"Umm Hmm!..." Jackie enthused, as the first jet of sperm was followed by another and another. She quickly moved her satin covered fist up to the middle of David's cock and stroked him in time with his ejaculation. After the first series of spurts she pulled down on the panties so that his cock crown was exposed. She aimed his tool so that the continuing eruption of come spewed across his tummy and up his chest in long snaky trails.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." David grunted, jerking and straining so hard under his mother's coaxing hand that you'd think she'd hooked his balls up to a car battery.

"Should I get every drop?..." she purred.

"Please!..." David panted, seeing stars popping in the corners of his eyes.

Jackie moved her hand and poised her thumb through the satin panties against the underside of his shaft. She started rubbing him off like she was squeezing the toothpaste out of the tube. When she got to his pee slit she'd shake him firmly, sending drops of come spattering over the bed.

"Nahhhh!..." David gasped as she did this again and again until finally there was nothing more than frothy bubbles emerging from his gaping pee slit. She had drained him dry!

"Shall I stop?..." she asked looking down at David with a knowing smile

"Please..." David said, now squirming uncomfortably as his mother finished milking his livid cock.

Jackie finally stopped her relentless masturbation. She rearranged the now thoroughly saturated panties to cover David's groin as much as they could, which wasn't much. Then she stood up and pulled the sheet back over him.

David could immediately feel the come on his chest and his stomach and his groin sticking to the sheet. He knew he must be quite a mess.

"Maybe I should take a shower..."

"No! Tonight I want you to sleep in it. It will be a lesson for you. You can clean up in the morning and do a load of laundry while you're at it."

Then Jackie asked with a teasing smile..."Did you like that?.."

"Oh Godd mom! ...It was great!..." David replied, reddening with embarrassment.

Jackie smile faded as quickly as it had come.

"Well I'm glad to see you're blushing. Do you know how wrong it is for a young man like you to lure his mother into jacking him off?"

Oh no! David suddenly realized that it had been a trick question.

"Me!...But mom!...I didn't!... When you took your shirt off...What else was I supposed to think?...What else could I do?..."

"What did I tell you earlier about respect and proper behavior? Weren't you listening?..."

But before David could say anything further she went on..."Never mind!...I'll put out some fresh panties for you to wear tomorrow and we'll start again. And this time I'll want you to be on your best behavior, do you understand me young man?...

"Yes mom..." David groaned sinking back into bed in confusion. In fact he didn't understand his mother at all.

Jackie's confident smile had returned as she went over and picked up her shirt by the closet. She didn't put it on, she just slung it over her shoulder, turned and walked out of David's room, closing the door behind her.

David didn't know if he was going to be able to get to sleep at all. But he did. As a matter of fact he slept like a baby.

*****

The next morning he actually slept in. After he had taken a long shower, David returned to his room and found an array of his mother's panties laid out for him on his bed. There were lacy briefs, french cut, traditional satin, frilly thongs... in all the colors of the rainbow. There was a note too that said..."Put on a fresh pair every day! I'll be making sure!"

David groaned but didn't want to start a 'Tong War'. He grabbed a pair of midnight blue satin panties and struggled into them. He quickly threw on a pair of jeans on top of them, then a shirt and headed downstairs for breakfast.

Jackie was just getting up to leave when he got down to the kitchen. She offered David a sunny smile as she took her coffee cup over to the sink.

"Good morning sleepy head! I thought you were never going to get up. Did you sleep well? You must have."

David was surprised at how normal his mother was behaving. After their little make-out session the night before and her subsequent lecture about 'Respect', David was feeling distinctly uncomfortable in front of her. But he tried to act as cool as she was. As he sat down at the table he said...

"Good morning mom! I slept pretty good. What are you up to?"

Jackie was gathering up her glasses and some lists and what not.

"I was just going to go over and see Carol..."

Carol was her sister and his cousin Ted's mom.

"It seems there's some sort of trouble in paradise and she wants to talk about it. Maybe I'll take her shopping after if she really needs some cheering up. What are you going to do?"

"Some of the guys were talking about some flag-football a little later. I'll probably do that."

"That should be interesting..." Jackie said with a little laugh, looking at her son's crotch pointedly. David blushed at the thought of tearing around a football field with those damn panties wedged deep in the crack of his ass.

Jackie freshened up her lipstick which was what she usually did just before she went out. She finished that and reached for her purse. Then she stopped and looked over at David.

"Come here..." she said, her eyes sparkling as she crooked her finger at him.

This was different. But whatever Jackie wanted, David didn't want to piss her off. He got up and moved over to his mom.

Jackie waited without moving until he was standing right in front of her. Without taking her eyes from his, she reached down and grasped the zipper of his fly.

"Mom?..." David gasped as she slowly ran his zipper down.

His mother didn't answer him. She just slipped a couple of fingers into his fly and moved them up and down against the satin panties. Of course David sprang an instant boner under her teasing fingers but Jackie didn't say anything. She just pursed her lips knowingly a she slowly re-zipped him.

"Just checking. I told you I would. Now I have to go..."

She bent forward and planted a quick peck on David's cheek. At the same time she placed her hand back on his crotch as she moved her mouth up to his ear.

"Keep up the good work..." she murmured, giving his cock a languid squeeze thorough his pants. She held him long enough to make sure he was fully erect and then she let him go.

"Ahhh!...Sure!...Mom!..." David gasped in amazement.

And then his mother turned, grabbed her stuff and headed out the door giving David a knowing wink.

He just stood there in confusion, waiting for his swollen cock to go down. He was doing a lot of that lately.

******

And so that was the pattern for the next few days. David would just be doing normal stuff around the house, cutting the grass, bringing in the groceries, having dinner, when suddenly Jackie would stop what she was doing, look him in the eye and crook her finger at him.

David would have to put down whatever he was doing, go over to her and let her open up his pants so that she could make sure he was still wearing her underwear. And Jackie didn't seem to care who saw what she was doing. She'd unzip him in the house, out in the yard, even in the driveway. She could tell how nervous she was making him whenever she did it outside and that was when she took the longest. She'd lightly caress his satin clad length to make him fully hard. Then she'd worm her little hand in deeper into his pants and squeeze his balls until David was gasping and squirming at her touch, his head swiveling in every direction to see if anyone was watching them.

And since he continued to dutifully wear the frilly undergarments, Jackie could only congratulate him for trying to be more considerate.

But then there was Thursday night.

David was in the den, sitting on the couch, reading a book. He was tired of video games and there was nothing on TV. Then he heard the 'click clack' of his mother's heels on the hard wood floor as she came into the room behind him. She apologized but she was in the middle of a conversation with her sister and the dishwasher had come on and she couldn't hear. Their only other phone was the cordless one in the den. But you couldn't go more than ten feet from the base with that one or you'd get disconnected. Jackie promised she wouldn't be long as she sat down in the big arm chair next to the fireplace and started talking to Carol.

David was a little miffed. All he wanted to do was read his book. He looked up at his mother and noticed she looked very nice. She still had her work clothes on, a tight, white sleeveless jersey and a short grey skirt. David couldn't help but glance at her nylon clad legs appreciatively. She had great legs and she knew it. She caught David looking and she leaned back in her chair and crossed one leg over the other.

This revealing pose gave David a very intriguing view up under her skirt. David peeked out over his book, wondering which of her sexy panties his mother was wearing. He hoped it was the tiny, pink thong. But as he peered up over her stocking tops and across her upper thighs, what he saw was two fleshy labia peeking out from a lightly fringed blonde bush. His mother wasn't wearing any panties!

David's cock immediately stiffened as he guiltily raised his eyes up to Jackie's. His mother wasn't looking at him. She was putting on a pair of reading glasses as she reached down to pick up a pad and a pen next to the phone. The pen was a heavy silver one. She took the cap off and twisted it onto the blunt end of the pen. She tucked the phone against her shoulder and started making some notes. At the same time she leaned back again and uncrossed her legs. She placed her feet on the ground, her legs spread apart as much as her little skirt would allow. David's gaze helplessly returned to his mother's exposed crotch. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the lewd beaver shot in front of him.

As she kept making notes on the pad, Jackie started stretching her knees out against the restraining skirt like she was doing stationary exercises. It also had the effect of making her juicy labia unfold enticingly at the apex of her loins. David unconsciously licked his lips at this lurid display. He thought fleetingly of Sharon Stone in 'Basic Instinct'.

The next time his eyes flashed up guiltily towards Jackie's she was looking directly at him. More precisely she was staring at the huge tent in his groin where his throbbing erection bulged through his pants. She regarded David with an amused smile and tapped her chin thoughtfully with the pen. She put down the note pad and crooked her finger at her son.

David swallowed with an almost audible gulp as he stood up and crossed the room to stand in front of his mother.

All this time Jackie had been carrying on a conversation with her sister on the phone.

"I know what you think but do you have any kind of proof. I mean has anybody seen them together....Yeah, yeah... But maybe he really is working late.... And he's always travelled..."

Jackie had locked her eyes on her son's as she leaned forward in her chair and slowly un-zipped him. She unbuttoned the top of is pants and pushed them down below his hips. David was wearing the blue thong that day. The frilly g string didn't hide anything, it simply kept his rigid erection pressed firmly against his abdomen. Otherwise it would have been swaying from his loins like a flag in a stiff breeze. Jackie used the blunt end of the pen to trace the length of his tool up and down through the satin material until the dark veins etching his shaft started to pulse. She turned her eyes up to David's and watched him expectantly as she moved the pen down and smacked his balls with the weighty barrel.

"Unnnn!..." David gasped, moving one hand down reflexively to clutch at his mother's arm. But Jackie was quicker. She sank the nails of her free hand deep into his wrist.

"Did I say you could do that?....." she snarled at him over the phone, her eyes flashing. David bit his lip and tried to relax. He could tell Jackie wasn't kidding.

"Oh nothing..." she said to Carol. "It's just David...He was going to take a bite of my dessert...He should know better than to get between a woman and her pudding cup..."

She smiled again into David's anxious eyes and then looked at his tool for a long moment. She dragged the pen up through his groin and held it between her thumb and forefinger in front of his swollen prick. Then she returned to whatever debate she was having with her sister. In order to emphasize her argument she started slapping that tender spot on the underside of his engorged cock crown with the pen.

"First..." Slap!... "If you don't say anything, he's not going to say anything...." Slap!... "He's not insane...If you do say something, he'll probably just deny it...." Slap!... "That's what they always do...." Slap! ..."You have to start from a position of strength..." Slap!...Slap!...blah blah blah ...

David was finding it difficult to follow this one sided conversation. The pen was pretty hefty and each whack on the end of his cock sent a jolt of pained excitement lancing through his groin. Jackie's repeated drumming had made his mushroom shaped knob balloon to an enormous size and turn a livid purple color. A trail of clear fluid was beginning to seep from his distended pee slit.

Even though his mother's discussion never faltered, she kept her eyes locked on David's all the time she was talking and striking his big cock. When he started sucking air through his teeth and shifting his weight from foot to foot like a dancing bear, she decided she'd better stop. But she wasn't finished with him by any means. She could already feel that swollen truncheon stretching her open.

Never missing a beat in her conversation, she got up from the chair. She stepped in front of David with her back to him and edged him back against the heavy armchair with her feet straddling his. She could feel his elongated cock pressing against her ass through her little skirt.

Turning to look at him over her glasses she bent forward slightly at the waist. Still talking she reached back between her legs and grabbed the top of his thong. She yanked it down and hooked it behind his balls. Then she grabbed his erection, pulled it down and under her skirt. In her high heels she was just about as tall as he was. She adjusted her grip on his cock as she raised one leg to the side and shimmied backwards

"Yesss!..." she hissed as she pulled her son's cock into the slit of her searing pussy. He was immensely swollen. His fat helmet stretched her vaginal opening into a gaping O as she started to work him into her.

David was shell shocked at all this. Only moments ago he had been ogling his mother's lewdly displayed pussy and now it was swiveling around on the end of his throbbing tool.

"Mom!...What?...Mommm?...What are you...?...We can't!...You can't!..." he whispered in disbelief as his mother nudged her juicy cunt onto the end of his cock. He tried to move out from behind her but she had him wedged in against the heavy arm chair.

What he heard her saying next was ..." No!...Absolutely not!...Don't!...You can't...You can't do that!..." and at the same time she was turning her hips and pulling him with her hand, trying to work him into her seething center.

And then he realized that she was talking to her sister. She was practically fucking him, he was about ready to have a heart attack with the all the adrenaline that was pumping through him, and she was still talking on the phone.

He hesitantly put his hands on his mother's hips and opened his stance a little bit to ease the insane pressure on the root of his cock.

At that same moment Jackie straightened up at the waist. She was still holding one leg bent upwards and out to the side. When she straightened up David's fat cock crown breached her tautly spread labia and popped inside her!

"Ahhhhh!...." he groaned loudly as his mother's molten pussy surrounded him.

"Oh Goddd!...Shittt!...I don't believe it!..." Jackie exclaimed. She darted one hand back to David's hip where she grabbed him to hold him steady, exactly where he was.

The come was boiling in David's balls and his cock was on fire with excitement. He never dreamed of anything like this. He had had a few girl friends and fooled around a little but he had never got laid before. And the fact this was his mother, that she would take him like this was beyond unbelievable. But it was happening and he was inside her and he thrilled at the feel of her silky tunnel surrounding him.

"Mommm?..." he groaned questioningly as he tried to hunch himself deeper into her leeching pussy.

But Jackie sank her nails sharply into his hip to hold him still.

"Don't!.." she hissed at him away from the phone.

She was still bent slightly at the waist and turned away from him again as she started to slowly lower her leg. As she did that her cunt slipped further and further down David's plundering tool in spastic little jerks.

"Unn!...Unn!...Ohhh!...he groaned, his arousal going through the roof as his mother's cunt stripped down his length. By the time she got her foot back on the floor she had taken all but the last couple of inches of him.

"My Goddd!...You never prepared me for that!...That's not right and you know it's not right!...How could you!..." she said breathlessly into the phone. Her own excitement was soaring as her son's massive erection stretched and filled her. And she knew she hadn't yet taken him all.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers