Mrs. Swift Has a Hot Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,700 Followers

"You mean there's more?...I don't know if I can take any more!...Alright!...Let me have it!..." And with that she stood up completely straight, her feet shuffling beneath her as she impaled herself on her son's straining cock right down to his balls.

"Shit!...Christ!...Ummm!....That's..! ...Ahh Goddd!..." Jackie groaned, her loins clenching reflexively as her insides were displaced by David's plundering tool.

"Noo!...No!...Not you Carol,,,I just got a cramp!...Jesus!...Go on!..." Jackie panted.

"Ahhhhhh!... Oh Goddd!..." David cried as his mother's fluttering labia ringed the base of his shaft. . Now she was standing straight in front of him, her legs parted to accommodate his upthrust prick, which was completely inside her. He could feel her blonde pubes tickling the tops of his balls.

And then Jackie coughed away from the phone which made her cunt ripple all around his throbbing cock.

"Aghhh!..." David yelped.

Again he hunched his hips inwards to try and move inside her and again Jackie sank her nails into his hip to stop him.

"Don't move!...Don't try and fuck me!...Just be still!...And don't you dare come!.." she whispered to her gasping son.

David looked at his mother in amazement, his cock pounding inside her clinging pussy. As soon as she mentioned coming his balls started to tighten. He bit his lip and tried to think of laundry.

Someone coming into the room and seeing the tall blonde with her glasses, her sleeveless blouse and her short skirt would think they were looking at their fantasy secretary. With the phone against her ear and her pen in her hand she did look the part until you saw that her little skirt was rucked up to her waist, exposing her lightly haired pussy. And then you'd notice that that incredible cunt was stretched around a fat gleaming erection that was buried inside it.

Jackie started to shift her weight back and forth from one foot to the other, stirring her son's big cock around inside her in the most tantalizing manner. At the same time she returned her attention to her sister.

"Oh Goddd!...Oh sweetheart!...This thing that he's doing must be just...Ummm!... tearing you up inside!...Unnn Hnn!...I know that feeling!...It's all you can think about!....Oh yeah!...It just fills you up so much!...It's so big!...What?...Big, as in...Ahh!...Huge!...You know what I mean!..." Jackie panted a little disjointedly.

But it was David that was having the real problem. His mother's cunt was a smoldering sheath that was writhing hotly around him. And the way she was gently marching on the spot, the spot being his turgid erection, was driving him crazy. His balls were churning with come and he knew he couldn't hold it much longer.

"Nahhh!...Mom!...Oh Goddd!...I can't...Ahhh!...I'm ...gonna!....Unn!..." he stammered in growing panic, his hands dancing around her waist as he tried to tell her how close he was.

But Jackie already knew it. She could feel his pre-come spilling inside her in a searing stream.

She turned her head quickly towards David and simply said..."Don't!.."

Then she went back to the telephone. But at the same time she slipped her hand down into her crotch where she touched the base of her son's cock. She found the big throbbing vein on the underside of his shaft and began to rub it up and down, from the top of his balls up to her pussy and back.

"Nahhhh!...Ahhh Goddd!...Don'ttt!...You're gonna' make me come!..." David cried when she did that. There was a fiery tickling sensation that was building right where his mother was touching him. He was going to come any second. He tried to pull out but she wouldn't let him.

"No he won't!...He won't come to you!...Oh Godd!...He won't!...He can't come!...He can't!..." Jackie whimpered, her cunt starting to tense as her own orgasm neared. She new it was going to be a big one and all she needed to set her off was the feeling of her son shooting inside her. She reached deeper under her crotch and cupped his balls firmly in her little hand.

"Don't you do it!...." she warned stamping her high heeled foot on the floor. This of course made her cunt ripple violently around David's straining tool.

"Nahhh!..." he barked, stiffening up all over. He tried to hold it! He tried with all his might!

"Don't!...I'm telling you!..." Jackie demanded, stamping her little foot again.

"Phwahhhhh!..." David cried as a single fireball of come seared through his cock and exploded inside his mother.

He thought he'd have a heart attack as he clenched every muscle in his body trying to stop himself from coming any more inside her.

"What!...Nooo!...You didn't!...You didn't!..." Jackie cried looking over her shoulder at her son with feigned amazement and stamping her foot yet again. And this pushed him over the edge. There was no stopping the rush of sperm after that.

"Ahhhh!..Unn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." he gasped, throwing his arms around Jackie's waist and clinging to her like a drowning man as his come spewed out of him in a fiery torrent.

And just as she knew it would, the staccato bursts of her son's sperm jetting into her womb triggered Jackie's own orgasm.

Her vagina gave a fierce little spasm that made her catch her breath and bend forward at the waist. Her cunt was so tight around him that David then had to bend over behind her as well.

"Ohhhhh!...Ummmm!...Umm Hmm!..." she whimpered as that first spasm was followed by another, slightly bigger one and then a bigger one than that.

"Yessss!...Ahhhh!...Yessss!...she groaned, trembling like a leaf in a wind storm as her loins convulsed.

And of course her convulsing pussy was wringing David's cock like a milking machine.

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Ohhh!..." he panted as his mother's silky tunnel clenched and unclenched around him in a demanding rhythm. His balls pounded sickeningly in his groin as he came and came. He never imagined that he had so much goo inside him. He could feel it streaming over his balls and trickling down the inside of his thighs as it leaked from his mother's saturated interior.

"Ahhhh!...Unnn!...What?...Oh no Carol!...Not you...It was just David again...Umm!...He let me have a taste of his...Unn... ice cream...Umm!...I said I'd have some too... Yes... Ahh!...I'm listening..."

Jackie remained like that, slightly bent at the waist in front of her son, he pussy twitching in ever diminishing spasms around his cock, as her sister prattled to her over the phone.

David too was so wasted he didn't have the energy to do anything more that lean against his mother, pumping out the last of his sperm into his her relentlessly leeching pussy.

In just a few minutes more he softened to the point where he literally slipped out of her with a lewd sucking noise. Then there was an audible splish on the hard wood as a pool of come drooled out of his mother's loins and puddled on the floor beneath her. Jackie looked down at the mess and over her shoulder at her son, her lips pursed in displeasure. Without saying anything to him she cupped one hand between her legs and walked from the room still talking quietly to Carol. Just as she got out of the room, David could hear her say..."Damn!" She must have got cut off.

David just stood there trying to catch his breath. He'd just been fucked by his mother! She had put his cock inside her and he had given her a huge load of come. There were some real problems here. He knew little about sex but he was pretty sure that the sex he had just had was awesome by anyone's standards. But she was his mother and at the end of it she didn't look very happy. He didn't know what to think. And he didn't know what to do. He hoped his mother would help him sort this all out. Little did he know.

****

For the next little while there was no mention of what had happened in the den. Jackie still laid out her panties for him and still periodically checked to make sure he was wearing them. But there was no more sex between them, not even a hand job. And Jackie was being very emphatic that she didn't want to him playing with himself. As the days went on David was getting more and more agitated. Every night he went to bed picturing every detail of the incredible sex he had had with his mother. Between those images and the feel of the sexy lingerie he was being made to wear, he was hard for much of the time, often leaking pre-come that stained the crotch of his mother's underwear. Jackie always seemed to be delighted when she discovered these crusty blotches during her random inspections. She'd look into his eyes with an amused smile as she played with him through her panties. She'd get him all hot and bothered and work him up right to the point where he was on the verge of coming. Then she'd stop and zip him up with a stern warning that she'd know if he'd been jerking off. After more than a week of this, David was developing one of the worst cases of 'blue balls' in history.

It was a Sunday morning. David had been out with some friends the night before and had got home pretty late. It was some time after 11:00 when he got up. He threw on a T-shirt, the 'panties du jour' that his mother had laid out, and a pair of ratty old jean shorts. Then he went down to the kitchen for some breakfast.

When he got downstairs he found his mother and his aunt Carol at the kitchen table talking. They had a regular Sunday morning 'Doubles' game and they must have decided to come back to the house after the match. They were both wearing their tennis outfits, sneakers, little pleated skirts, stretchy white tops and they both looked kind of sweaty.

They were having a very animated conversation but when David came into the room they stopped talking about whatever it was. He figured they were probably talking discussing whatever problem Carol was having at home.

"Hello David. I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been? How's the summer job?"

David had always been close to his aunt Carol. She was the younger of the two sisters. David liked her because she was the wilder of the two. When he and Ted had been growing up, Carol was always the one that would go on the rides with them at the amusement park, not his mom. Carol would let them have a taste of her beer or back her car out of the driveway, not Jackie. She still swapped dirty jokes with them that would have made Jackie's hair curl. She was very different from her sister.

Jackie was blonde, Carol had dark hair. Jackie was all business, very organized, always had a list and didn't like to deviate from the plan. Jackie's house was immaculate. Carol's always looked like a bomb had dropped. She was laid back, easy going, usually up for anything.

They were only similar in that they were both tall and athletic and both had amazing figures for women their age. That wasn't something that David had really noticed in the past. But with what had been going on with his mother lately, he found himself looking at his aunt a little differently this morning. When he had walked into the kitchen and saw the two women in their tight tennis shirts, leaning towards each other across the kitchen table, he immediately thought of two rows of cannons lined up against each other across a strip of desert. He gave his head a shake and answered his aunt's greeting.

"Great aunt Carol. I'm getting a lot of hours and I might make enough money that I can actually take a couple of weeks off before I go back to school. Ted and I might do some kind of road trip. We haven't decided."

"That sounds like fun. Maybe you'll take me with you. It's been a while since I was out with the boys. I could use a few laughs."

David kind of blushed. He didn't think his aunt was being serious but...

"Sure Aunt Carol. You'd have to split the gas with us though!.."

Carol laughed at this but it looked like her thoughts were wandering elsewhere.

David went over to the counter and poured himself a cup of coffee. He could feel his mother's eyes on him as he crossed the room.

"Would you bring us some too dear..." Jackie said to him.

David brought the pot over to the table and refilled the sisters' cups. As he moved back to the counter Jackie reached up and undid the top three buttons of her snug knit top.

Carol looked at her sister in surprise. Jackie mouthed the words to her..."Watch this!..." Then she turned her chair a little away from the table.

David put the pot back in the brewer and turned to lean against the counter to take a sip of coffee. When he looked up he saw his mother's eyes staring brightly into his. Then she crooked her finger at him to come to her.

David's eyes widened in alarm. She couldn't be going to do anything in front of Aunt Carol. She wouldn't! He didn't want to provoke Jackie so he put his cup down and hesitantly moved over to stand in front of her. He couldn't help but notice that his mother was showing a generous expanse of cleavage beneath her parted top.

Jackie casually looped her arm around David's thigh as he stood next to her. She drifted her hand up the back of his leg and in between his thighs from behind.

"Are you keeping up your end of our bargain?..." she asked mischievously, gliding her finger tips up under the leg of her son's shorts until she encountered the satin strip of her panties.

"Ummmm! I see you are. That's good..." Jackie purred, her eyes locked on her son's. Idly she ran one finger back and forth between the gusset of her panties and his balls.

David's cock twitched excitedly in response.

Carol couldn't exactly see what her sister was up to but it looked like she had her hand up her son's shorts and was feeling him up. That wasn't possible.

"What bargain are you talking about?.." she asked, tearing her eyes away from her nephew's groin to look up at his face.

"Ahhh!...It's nothing...Mom just wants me to...Ummm!... help with the laundry a little more... Unnn!... That's it!..." David yelped, blushing furiously. His mother had reached in further, pressed her fingertip against the top his balls on the big vein that went up the underside of his cock and was rubbing it. His cock started to get hard quickly when she did that, growing visibly beneath his undersized old running shorts.

"Oh Ted never does any laundry!...Jackie you shouldn't...shouldn't...I mean..." Carol stammered as her eyes drifted towards her sister's and swept over David's groin. His boner was now clearly outlined under his thin shorts, his bulging knob threatening to emerge above the taut waistband.

"You shouldn't...I mean...I can't see...Jackie!...What are you doing?..."

Jackie looked back at her sister, her eyes sparkling as she calmly moved her free hand up to the snap on the front of David's shorts.

"Wait 'til you see this!..." she purred, starting to pull down David's zipper.

"Mom!..." David cried, reaching down towards his mother's hand.

Jackie turned her hand over and gave his balls a threatening squeeze.

"Unnn!..." David grunted, his hands stopping in mid air like some kind of mime.

"You're not going to believe this!..." Jackie said as she finished unzipping her son and peeled open the front of his shorts.

"Mom!...You can't!...Please!...Not in front of auntie Carol!..." David groaned as his throbbing hard-on was unveiled in front of his disbelieving aunt.

"Don't be silly! You know we talk about everything! And it's not like she's never seen one before!..." Jackie purred, reaching up and pulling David's engorged cock out of the tiny satin thong that did little or nothing to contain it.

"Jackie!... What are you doing?... That's your son's penis you're touching!... You can't do that! ...Stop it for God's sake!.." Carol stammered, completely overwhelmed by the sight of her sister fondling her son's exposed genitals. And was that some kind of thong that he was wearing. What the hell was that all about?!

But Jackie was enjoying the situation. Her brother-in-law was screwing around on Carol and her sister was beating herself up about it. She needed a distraction. And Jackie had found a wonderful distraction in her naive young son. Maybe Carol needed something like that too. Jackie fisted David's cock about mid-shaft and started squeezing.

"Don't be such a prude! I came home and found him jacking off with my underwear..." Jackie said, slowly increasing the pressure on her son's cock. His engorged knob grew darker and darker, bulging above her clenching fist obscenely.

"Mom!...Don't!...Easy!..." David groaned, shifting his weight anxiously from foot to foot as his balls started tightening up. He hadn't come for over a week and had an enormous sperm back-up.

"So I made a deal with him. He'd wear my underwear and no playing with himself and I'd...well...I'd check on him once and a while..." Jackie said, smiling broadly and easing the pressure of her clutching hand. Of course this only allowed all the blood that had been building at the root of his cock to come roaring into his shaft.

"Ahhhh!...." David gasped as that fiery tickle started to radiate from the base of his cock. Christ he didn't want to come in front of his aunt! Not like this! He grit his teeth and squeezed his thighs tight together to try and get himself under control.

Jackie could feel his distress and started to gently jog her fist back and forth around his erection.

"It's a little game we play, isn't it sweetheart?..."Jackie asked her son, stopping her hand on the upstroke so that she could sweep her thumb back and forth under his bloated knob.

"Yesss!..." David squeaked, his toes curling as he stiffened up at his mother's skilled caress.

Carol was having a lot of trouble taking this all in. Her eyes kept flashing back and forth from her sister's eyes to her nephew's boner. He had a wonderfully sculpted tool. Every throbbing vein was clearly etched along his length. His shining skin was tautly stretched along his shaft. And there was a viscous trail of pre-come starting to trickle from his pee slit. Carol was mesmerized by his youthful genitals. But she couldn't believe her sister would do this. And yet there Jackie was, calmly sitting across the kitchen table from her with her son's engorged cock in her hand, telling her about some kind of perverted game they were playing.

Carol managed to tear her eyes away from her nephew's loins and asked him..."So she masturbates you? Is that what you do?..."

Jackie started stroking David's cock more quickly to hurry his reply.

He was getting so close! He didn't know how much longer he could hold it. Biting his lip David whispered....

"We...We do ...other things too..."

"Jackie!..." Carol gasped, looking at her sister in amazement.

"Unn!...Mom!...I can't...I'm gonna...Ahhh!..." David groaned, trying to warn her.

His mother wasn't listening.

"Don't Jackie me! ...Think about it!...You've got Ted!... It's what you need!...Right there for the taking!..."

"Mommm!...I'm gonna come!..." David gasped.

"Don't!..."Jackie hissed, sliding her hand down and squeezing the root of her son's cock tight in the ring of her thumb and forefinger.

"But I could never!...He's my son!..." Carol stammered her eyes locked on David's throbbing tool.

"So what!...Your husband's a louse!...He's made you feel powerless for so long!...You need a new beginning!...You need to be in control!...And this is so perfect!..." Jackie argued, shaking her son's boner gently in a way that made him gasp for breath.

"Mom!...Please?..." David squeaked, his balls so tight it felt like something was tearing inside him.

"Not yet!..." Jackie said.

"Yes he's your son... You can teach him about your needs... You can make him understand. ..It's so easy.... He can make you feel like a woman again... That's not something unreasonable is it?..." Jackie said looking slyly up at her trembling son.

Carol was so mesmerized by David's throbbing, scarlet wand that she couldn't answer.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,700 Followers