Mrs. Taylor Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I?" Seth asked with mock wonder, stepping closer to her so that he loomed over the attractive older woman. "I fucked you, Mrs. Taylor, and you enjoyed it," he stated simply, looking down at her with a firm gaze.

"No, no, I didn't," Katrina protested weakly, looking away, unable to meet his gaze as she tried to deny the truth. "You raped me," she insisted in a small voice, looking down at the water, avoiding his gaze.

"You never told me to stop, Mrs. Taylor," Seth told her with a cold smile, his hand reaching out to cup her chin, lifting her face, forcing her to look up at him. "You told me I couldn't, that I shouldn't, but not once did you tell me to stop, I think that's because deep down you really wanted it."

"That's... that's not true," Katrina sobbed, trying to turn her face away, not wanting to listen, ashamed at how true his words were. "I think you should leave," she stated, trying to regain her composure, just wanting to be left alone so that she could think about what just happened.

"Not just yet, Mrs. Taylor," Seth laughed as he sat up on the edge of the pool, his exposed cock glistening with their combined juices, "there's one more thing I want you to do and then I'll leave."

"What?" Katrina demanded softly, her eyes drawn to the young man's crotch as he sat in front of her. She had known he was large, had felt how large he was inside her, but as her gaze ran over his exposed cock, Katrina was shocked at how big Seth really was. "What do you want me to do?" She asked, already suspecting what his next demand was going to be.

"Use your mouth," Seth told her simply, his thumb reaching out to trace along her lips as his other hand gripped the back of her head, drawing her down towards his crotch.

"You'll leave afterwards?" Katrina asked meekly, glancing up at the young black man as she licked her lips uncertainly.

"Yes, Mrs. Taylor," Seth assured her earnestly, laughing mentally at the change in the older woman as he guided her head towards his hardening cock. She had seemed so cold, so confident when he had first knocked on her door she had barely deigned to acknowledge him but now... now she was meekly obeying him.

Katrina's hands were shaking as she reached out to gently grip Seth's cock, her fingers tracing along the thick shaft as he pressed her head down, her lips brushing against the swelling tip as he became erect again. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth, her tongue sliding along the veined underside of his cock as she slowly sucked him into her mouth.

"That's very good, Mrs. Taylor," Seth sighed lowered her mouth onto him, taking as much of his cock as she could, her fingers lightly stroking the part of his shaft that wouldn't fit in her mouth as she began to lightly suck on him. "You're pretty good at this," he complimented her as she began to slide her mouth back and forth along his cock.

Katrina felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment at his words, his compliment sending a fresh wave of humiliation through her, as her head bobbed up and down on his large cock, her lips sucking at him intently. Despite her embarrassment, Katrina felt herself becoming aroused once more, the degrading act of sucking this young man's cock somehow arousing her. She had enjoyed oral sex when she was younger, both giving and receiving, but once she had children she felt that fellatio was inappropriate, that a mother shouldn't do such things. Now, as her mouth moved up and down the length of Seth's cock, Katrina found herself reminded of how much she had enjoyed such acts.

"Hmm, that's it, Mrs. Taylor," Seth murmured in appreciation as the older woman's efforts increased, her mouth moving up and down his cock faster, her lips sucking more intently as she seemed to suddenly let herself go. Seth felt the pressure beginning to build in him again, his hips starting to thrust up with each stroke of her mouth as he tried to force more of himself into her. "God, yes," Seth groaned, gritting his teeth as he came, his hips thrusting hard against her mouth as he forced his spewing cock into her throat.

Katrina gagged, unable to breathe momentarily as Seth's cock rammed into her mouth, his hot semen filling her throat. A look of panic filled her eyes as she struggled to swallow the thick viscous liquid before she choked, her lips still sucking on his pulsing member as he came.

"That was incredible, Mrs. Taylor," Seth sighed as he relinquished his grip on the back of her head, letting her straighten up as he leaned back with a contented sigh.

Katrina stood there, unable to focus for a few seconds, her jaw aching as she swallowed the last of the young man's come. She was sore, humiliated, and aroused, the mixture of sensations robbing her of the ability to think. Finally the torrent of emotions began to subside, her mind beginning to work once more as she looked at the young black man sitting on the side of the pool. "You said you'd leave now," she reminded him in a hoarse voice, having to clear her throat several times before she could speak normally. "You said if I... if I did what you wanted," the attractive mother stated, unable to put into words what she had just done, "that you'd leave."

"Yes, I did," Seth nodded in agreement as he climbed out of the pool, his hands tucking his now soft cock back into his underwear, "and I will." He quickly gathered his clothes, not even turning to look at Katrina as she watched him silently from the pool, not moving from the spot he had left her. "Thank you for a very pleasurable morning, Mrs. Taylor," he told her with a mocking smile once he was dressed, turning towards the house. "I'll see you tomorrow," he announced with a wave, not looking back at her as he strode across the lawn.

Katrina stood there in the water, watching his back as he walked away, unable to speak as he promised to see her the next day. Her mind was filled with a flood of emotions, anger, revulsion, humiliation, and most distressing to her, lust.

12