Mrs. Taylor's Neighborhood

Story Info
The adventures of a middle-aged Mom in suburbia.
2.4k words
4.17
79.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Paul, you're here a little early. I don't think she'll be home for another hour."

"Yeah, Brook told me she'd be late today. I was hoping I could wait here if you're cool with it Mrs. Taylor."

"Of course I'm fine with you staying here, and please stop calling me Mrs. Taylor. I've known you for too long and it makes me feel old."

"Alright Mrs. Tay....I mean Shana. Sorry. You mind if I do some homework here at the table while I wait?"

Shana smiled knowingly at Paul. He'd grown up next door and had been best friends with her daughter for the last 10 years. He'd been dating Brook four the last four, since 8th grade. Paul also seemed to have a fancy for older women too. Well at least for Shana. She had to stifle a giggle when she turned towards the sink. She could clearly see his reflection in the window, and as she suspected his eyes were glued to her rear and not his books.

"So what are you studying Paul?" She smiled broadly as she watched him look down in a panic, trying to find something to tell her.

"Uh, looks like the South Pacific this week. Well for the next day anyway. We don't spend a lot of time on geography anymore."

His eyes slowly crept back up and latched onto their original target. She had been watching him in that reflection for over 3 years now. He never faltered in his gawking. Truth be told she loved it. In her mind it wasn't hurting anyone, and it made her feel good about herself. God knows her husband Jack loved it. At least once every other week Paul would find some reason to come over and study before Brook got home, and every one of those nights Jack got the rewards for Paul's staring.

Shana could feel herself getting a little wet, and without thinking she flexed her ass. When she looked in the window to judge Paul's reaction she got quite the surprise, he made eye contact with her. In those three years it was the first time. Her smile disappeared quickly. His began to slowly grow. She had been caught and they both knew it.

"Would you mind if I got a glass of water Shana?" It took her a second to process what he said. Everything seemed like slow motion to her. Before she could answer his footsteps told of his approach. She couldn't look back in the reflection right now. She buried her hands in the hot dish water and looked straight down.

"I'm going to grab a glass, pardon my reach." He was right behind her. She could see his arm reaching for the cupboard a few inched to her right. God he was so close behind her she could smell mint from his gum. As he took the glass out he brushed against her ever so slowly and she felt him. More to the point she felthim, gently pressing into her jean covered ass. He was hard!

"Paul?"

"Yes Shana? Can I get something for you since your hands are occupied?"

She couldn't think straight. How the hell did she get in this situation? She closed her eyes when she felt him press gently into her back.

"No Paul, you can't do that." But she found herself pushing back. Her body betrayed her words. She flexed again, squeezing him just a little through the confines of their clothes. Maybe it was the hot water she kept telling herself. Maybe it was anything but her. She couldn't take responsibility for what she was doing. "Ahh Paul." Fuck she couldn't even control her own words right now. He heard her and pushed a bit harder. She was impressed by his gentleness. Even Jack would have been pinning her to the counter as hard as he could be now. This teenager was taking the slow and sensual route.

"Paul?" They both froze when they heard his name. By the time Shana had regained her wits Paul was already sitting at the table, as if nothing had happened. Brook walked in totally clueless with a huge smile. "I didn't know you were going to be here today, I thought you said you had to be at work? I would have been home right away if I'd known that you dork."

Shana looked at Paul and saw the slightest of blushes. Had he set this up? She gave her daughter a hug and walked into the living room. The sound of feet running up the stairs relaxed her a bit.At least they'll be busy for a while, give me a chance to come back to reality.

"Fuck!" The hands she suddenly felt on her shoulders were firm and strong.

"Sorry to startle you Shana. You seemed tense back there and I thought you might need a rub."

She didn't look back. Hell she didn't do anything. She didn't know what to do. This wasn't a situation she had been before. How do you tell your daughter's boyfriend to bugger off, especially when your body seems content to enjoy the situation? So she just sat there and stayed silent.

"Brook's back is hurting so she went to take a hot shower." His hands squeezed in the most wonderful way. Her shoulders melted along with her willpower. He must have sensed it too, somehow she just knew it. His hands moved lower, sliding over her collarbones. She watched his fingertips disappear under her shirt, felt them slide under the lace of her bra. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back onto to the couch. Her nipples were already swollen by the time his fingertips found them. Again he was so gentle; lightly massaging each nub and making them swell even more. Paul withdrew his right hand much to Shana's disappointment. She was past feeling guilty right now. That part could come later. The sound of a zipper forced her to open her eyes. Mere inched away from her she watched him slowly pull it down. As it reached the end of it's track a pair of bright blue boxers peaked out. His hand ventured once more under the lace of her bra. God this kid was good she kept thinking to herself.

"You have to do the last bit Shana. It has to be something you want to do."

She bit her lip as he twisted just a little harder. She had forgotten how much she loved this, after 20 years her nipples were more of an after thought when she and Jack made love. She looked at the blue fabric for a moment. It was dream like watching her hand move up and inside his jeans. The opening in the front of the boxers was easy to find, and she closed her eyes again as she felt the warmth of his skin fill her palm. He wasn't huge, and he wasn't small. It slipped out into the cool air and into view for the first time. She opened her eyes and smiled. It was an attractive cock she thought. It was a nice color and circumcised. Her fingers just fit around its girth, and she guessed it was a little more than two hands in length.

Paul leaned forward a bit into the couch, taking each breast into his hand and squeezing. His tip brushed against her cheek, leaving a small smear. Shana turned her head sideways a bit and sucked in his head. Her tongue slid out further and tickled that little spot just underneath it. He must have liked it because he squeezed her a little harder. He moved forward maybe an inch, and she let it slide in further as he did. A slow rocking motion started, the only sounds the soft creaking of the couch. After a few minutes they heard the sound of water stop upstairs. Paul withdrew from her mouth and slipped back inside his jeans. He smiled and leaned over, giving Shana a soft and quick kiss.

"Thank you Shana. I've been waiting years for that." He smiled and disappeared upstairs.

She kept waiting for something to happen. Where was the guilt? Where was the panic or the anger? There wasn't anything other than a soft glow. It felt like she was 17 again and messing around at the old drive in theater. A laugh from upstairs snapped her out of her reminiscing. She had to get out before she heard something she didn't want to. Shana put on her jacket and grabbed her keys.

"He kids I'm going to run down to the store, do you need anything while I'm there?"

"No, I'm good Mom. Anything you need done while you're gone?"

"No, I'll be back in an hour and we'll have dinner then. Your Dad is out of town for a couple more days so nothing fancy. Maybe we'll order a pizza?"

"Sounds good Mom, drive carefully."

"See ya later Mrs. Taylor."

Shana was gone for exactly an hour. She actually waited in the parking lot to make sure she didn't get home and walk in on something embarrassing. She had to laugh. After what had just happened how could anything be more embarrassing? As she pulled the groceries out of her trunk a small Honda pulled in behind her into the driveway. A small blonde girl got out and hugged her.

"Hi Mrs. Taylor! How's your night going?" Kristy had been a fixture at their house even longer than Paul. People who didn't know better thought she was Shana's daughter, as she and Brook could easily have been twins.

"It's going great Kristy, thank you." Brook soon appeared outside dressed for her yoga class. "Where's your jacket Brook?"

"In Kristy's car I hope." A few seconds later and they were gone. Paul appeared and grabbed the bags from her hands.

"Let me help you in with that before I take off, it's the least I can do." He smiled and disappeared into the house. Shana stood for a second before following.What have I gotten myself into now.

The groceries were on the shelf and Paul was sitting on the couch. She sat down next to him and smiled.

"OK Paul. We need to talk. I don't know what happened earlier, and I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault she had to leave."

"What? She had to leave...I was talking about you and I."

"You and I....well there's nothing to be sorry about there. You're beautiful daughter however had to leave before we finished."

Shana looked down at his lap and saw he was visibly hard again. Or would that be still? The weird things that you think about sometimes. She reached over and unbuttoned his jeans.

"Did she say how long their class was?" His zipper seemed so loud as she pulled down.

"Thirty minutes tonight, it's their short class."

Shana got off the couch and kneeled between his legs.

"Shana, as much as I want this, you really don't have to right now."

She pulled and seconds later his jeans and boxers were both at his ankles.

"Paul just shut up before I come to my senses. And this never happened, you understand?" He nodded yes.

Shana leaned forward and grabbed him around the base of his penis.Crap!She suddenly realized why he was willing to let her off the hook. Her hand was wet! When he had said Brook didn't let him finish he didn't mean that they never started.

"You and Brook were having sex?" Again he nodded yes. "She had to leave and you didn't get to finish, that's what you meant earlier?" Another nod to the affirmative.

She decided in her mind to compromise. He was wet enough to stroke easily, so that is what Shana did. His eyes were glued to hers as she worked her right hand up and down, building speed with each pass. It wasn't long before he was close to finishing. He reached down and grabbed his cock from Shana, stroking a little slower. He sat up a bit and reached out, placing his other hand on the back of her neck. He looked at her and opened his mouth, but no words came out.

"Paul, I don't know what you want." He stood up, but didn't lose his grip on her neck.

"Look me in the eyes Shana, and don't stop looking. That's how I've always imagined it." He let go of her neck and placed the tip of his thumb at her lips. He pressed gently down until her mouth was slightly open. He smiled and she nodded her understanding.

"Oh my God Shana, thank you." She never broke her eye contact with him, even as the first stream splattered across her chin. The second and third found their mark right between her lips. The remainder painted an abstract picture across her throat and chest.

I forgot how much of that stuff an 18 year old has!Shana waited until his hand dropped to his leg before she got up. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a towel. She walked to the sink to spit and realized she didn't have to. She hadn't swallowed since high school. She didn't even remember doing it. A smile formed on her lips. Her tongue slipped out and found a little more still there. It really didn't have any taste. Shana wiped the rest from her chin and throat and walked back to the living room. Paul had his coat on and the biggest smile she had ever seem on him.

"Thanks for making my longest running fantasy come true."

"Somehow I don't think I believe you Paul, but thanks for making my ego happy."

"Mrs. Taylor, ever since 9th grade.."

"Shana please, not Mrs. Taylor."

"Shana...ever since 9th grade when you had the pool put in and you'd be out there in that bikini....well yeah you've been number one in my head." He leaned over and kissed her firmly this time. With one more admiring glance he headed out the door and back home. Shana checked the couch for any evidence and headed off to her bathroom. She undressed and turned the shower on hot. She saw a small drop of semen on her cheek when she looked in the mirror. She went to wipe it off with her finger and stopped. For the first time she noticed the smell on her fingers.Brook.She didn't notice before, but there was the distinct, strong smell of a woman on her hand. She closed her eyes and held her fingers up to her nose, inhaling tentatively at first. It was surprisingly different from her own smell. She slid those fingers down between her legs and pressed hard. It was the first of many orgasms that night.

To be continued...