Mrs. Tyler Teaches Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers

"Marisa, let's get you to bed," I said when she was done. This time I almost had to carry her to her room. She was really drunk. Tim's mother was so bad that I put a wastebasket on the side of the bed just in case.

"Thanks," she said, looking up at me as I pulled the covers up. "You're a good boy." She then pulled me close and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I turned and faced her afterward. She was still holding me.

"You're welcome," I replied.

"You're not really a boy anymore are you?" she asked, looking at me oddly. I smiled and shrugged.

The next thing I knew she was kissing me. I felt her tongue slip between my lips and my cock grew instantly hard. I returned the kiss with just as much passion as she was showing. I wanted her and in her drunken stupor she wanted me, but I couldn't do it. This was Tim's mom and it would be wrong to take advantage of her like this.

"Marisa, go to sleep," I said, pulling away. It wasn't easy.

"I'm so sorry!" she said, realizing what she'd done.

"It's okay," I smiled. "Actually, it was a lot better than okay." She surprised me by laughing.

"We'll talk in the morning," she mumbled and then passed out. I looked at her and shook my head.

My one chance with a woman I'd been dreaming about forever and I have to turn into a nice guy. What the fuck?

"You are turning into a real girly-boy," I said aloud to myself, but I knew I was doing the right thing.

I stopped by Tim's house the next morning. Mrs. Tyler was still sleeping. I looked in on her and saw that she was okay. I left and went to work. I stopped by again when work was over.

"Still hung over?" I asked Mrs. Tyler as I walked into the yard. She was once again sitting in the lounge chair wearing her black bathing suit and sunglasses.

"Not since I started drinking these," she replied, holding up a Bloody Mary. "Don't worry, this is only my second one. You don't have to be afraid of an old bird making a pass at you again."

"Marisa," I said with a shake of my head. "I wasn't worried." I decided that a little flirting would do her some good. It wouldn't hurt me either. "In fact, I was sort of hoping you'd kiss me again now that you're sober."

"I can't believe I did that!" she said in embarrassment.

"You?" I asked with a grin.

"It's so humiliating!" she groaned.

"Why?" I asked. "That kiss was certainly nothing to feel ashamed about. It was actually pretty amazing."

"I drank myself into a stupor and made out with my son's best friend and you don't think that's any reason to feel embarrassed?"

"Embarrassed yes, humiliated no," I replied. The phone rang and interrupted us.

"Why don't you take a swim while I get this," she said, changing the subject as she walked toward the house. "It looks like you could use a dip after working all day."

"Thanks," I said.

I started leaving one of my bathing suits at Tim's house when we were just kids. Most of my best summer memories were right here at this pool pool.

"That was Mr. Tyler," she said with a sad smile as she walked out. I noticed she was trying to distance herself from him. She'd called him Mr. Tyler instead of Mike. "Timmy's doing better than we feared."

"That's good," I said from the pool. "Now why don't you join me for a swim? The water feels awesome."

"I could use to cool off a little," she said and dove in.

I watched her swim under the water toward me. I found myself wondering if she meant cool off from the sun's heat, or cool off as in 'you're driving me crazy with desire! I need to cool off or I'll jump you and make mad passionate love to you!'

'Down boy!' I thought with a laugh. "You're such a pervert!'

Mrs. Tyler popped out of the water directly in front of me and splashed me in the face. Her eyes sparkled in mischief and she came very close to giggling. She was in a playful mood and I thought that it was a good thing considering what she'd been through the last couple of days. I wanted to retaliate and keep her laughing, but I was too busy coughing from the water I swallowed.

"Are you okay?" Tim's mom asked, no longer splashing or laughing.

I nodded and continued to cough as she moved closer to see if I would be okay. She patted me on the shoulder until I was done. Of course, as soon as I stopped coughing I grabbed her and dunked her. She came up sputtering from laughter.

I pulled her to me with thoughts of dunking her again or possibly tickling her, but as soon as her body rubbed against mine I felt an almost electric charge jolt me. I don't know what came over me, but suddenly I was trying to steal a kiss from Mrs. Tyler. She pulled away.

"What are you doing?" she asked in surprise. Instead of getting embarrassed or apologetic, I decided to try and keep the mood light.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked with a smile. "I think you owe me a thank you kiss for not taking advantage of you last night."

"You were tempted?" she asked, looking even more surprised.

"You're kidding right?"

"But I'm old enough to be your mother!" Mrs. Tyler cried.

"Marisa," I smiled. "You might be old enough, but you're not my mother."

"But I am Tim's!"

"Yes, you are," I sighed, reluctantly letting her go. This was not the conversion I intended. Mrs. Tyler was not laughing. Neither was I.

"It's better this way," she said, drifting back. She sounded almost as disappointed as I felt. "It's not like anything good could ever have come of it."

"Probably not," I shrugged, and then added lamely, "But think about how much fun we could have had?"

"Oh sure!" she snorted and then smiled and added, "Skipping the whole Tim issue, all I need is a love sick puppy following me around while I go through a divorce."

"You wish!" I laughed.

"Maybe," she admitted with a sexy grin.

It suddenly hit me that Mrs. Tyler was flirting with me! I looked at her carefully. She may have had a couple of drinks earlier, but she wasn't drunk this time. I knew what I wanted. I just wasn't sure if I should go for it again.

"What's the matter?" Marisa asked when I didn't immediately respond. "Am I embarrassing you?" I suddenly had a flashback to the movie 'The Graduate' and decided to go with it.

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me," I quoted, causing her to laugh for real the first time in days.

The smart thing to do was to keep joking and get out of the pool. Tim was my best friend and this would change things irrevocably. It was time to leave and leave fast!

The only problem was that although Mrs. Tyler always looked amazing, she looked especially so today, right now. It didn't help that the pool made her large breasts even more impressive than normal.

"Maybe we should get out of the water now," she said, obviously still as unsure as I was on how to handle what was happening. The indecision on both our parts was maddening! I took a deep breath and came to a decision.

"I'd still like that kiss first," I said, committing to what I wanted. Marisa looked at me in surprised.

"You're serious," she said. I nodded and she shook her head as I moved a little closer and held my hand out toward her. She hesitated a moment longer before adding, "This is crazy!"

"I know," I agreed. "But I want my kiss. How about it?"

"Just one kiss," she said softly as she took my hand. My pulse quickened.

We were face-to-face and Marisa's smiled sexily. She moved even closer and now our lips were only inches apart. I stared into her dark eyes and she leaned forward, licking her lips. My heart was in my mouth as my eyes started to close in anticipation, but instead of kissing my lips Mrs. Tyler gave me a peck on the cheek.

"We're even!" she laughed and dove away from me. I got a handhold on her ankle and pulled her back.

"I don't think so!" I growled when we were once again face-to-face. She fought to break my grip, but it was too late for that. She promised me a kiss and I wanted a real one!

I wrapped one hand behind Marisa's neck and pulled her lips to mine. We kissed roughly. The passion and desire I put into the kiss was nearly overwhelming, but no surprise to me. Yet, Mrs. Tyler's equally passionate and lustful response was!

"We can't!" she cried, trying to pull away again.

"Sure we can," I said confidently, not letting her go.

"But Tim..."

"...is camping with his father," I quickly interjected. "I'm not going to tell him about this, so if you don't, he'll never know."

"But it's so wrong!"

"Bull!" I said succinctly. "I'm eighteen and you're in the middle of a divorce. For all intents and purposed we're both single consenting adults."

"I'm old enough..." she began, but I cut her off.

"Consenting adults!" I insisted and kissed her again.

Nothing she said changed my mind because her reasons were never that she didn't want to. They were always the poor excuses that people came up with when they were trying to convinced themselves not do something that wanted very badly to do. I refused to accept any of them.

Our kiss continued and Marisa moaned into my mouth. She was no longer fighting me so I used one hand to rub her breasts.

"We can't!" she panted.

"We're going to," I promised and then slipped the straps of her one-piece bathing suit off her shoulders. Her expression was a mix of desire and confusion as I exposed her breasts. I took a moment to enjoy the sight and then leaned forward and brushed one of her large areolas with my lips.

"Stop!" she cried, but didn't pull away.

I licked and nibbled on her nipples for a time before standing straight, reaching around her and pulling Marisa close. Both my hands were now filled with her ass cheeks and I forced her to feel my hard cock rubbing against her pelvis. Mrs. Tyler moaned loudly and attacked my lips with her own. The feel of her full and naked breasts against my chest made my cock even harder.

I pushed Mrs. Tyler's bathing suit past her hips. She froze for a moment and then broke away. Marisa stood their looking at me with her breasts exposed and her bathing suit floating around her thighs. Her eyes were sparking in desire and lust. I held my breath, not sure what would happen next.

"Do you really want to do this?" she asked in amazement. "I mean, I've been dreaming about the possibility ever since...well, you know, but dreaming and making it a reality are two totally different things!"

"You've been thinking about this since that time Tim chased me around the pool? right?" I asked.

"Yes," she admitted with a blush.

"Well, don't feel bad," I laughed gently. "I'm been dreaming about this since I was old enough to know about the birds and bees."

"That long?" she asked in surprise.

"Definitely!"

"So, did I cause your first wet dream?" she asked, biting her lip.

"Not just my first one," I replied honestly. "In fact, I've cum so many times thinking about you that I couldn't even guess at a number. Does this turn you on?"

"Honestly," she grinned as she slipped her bathing suit all the way off. "Yes!" There was something different about Mrs. Tyler. I can't really explain it, but suddenly she didn't seem reluctant anymore.

"Come here," I said, holding my arms open. Marisa came to me. We hugged and kissed as I felt her take hold of my bathing suit and pull it down. I smiled when she gasped as my cock popped free.

"You like?" I grinned.

"Please! I haven't seen one of those other than Mr. Tyler's in twenty years. Of course I like!" she laughed reaching out and caressing my cock. "In fact, it's been quite a while since I played with one of these."

"Have fun," I joked, but instead of laughing she moved close so that our eyes were only inches apart.

"Oh, I will," she promised with a lust filled expression. "I'm going to fulfill all those perverted fantasies you've had about me over the years."

"This is certainly a good start!" I groaned as she started stroking my cock seriously.

"It's only going to get better from here!" she added. I had no doubts that she could and would fulfill what she was promising.

I caressed her ass as she continued to stroke my cock. I leaned forward and tasted her large areolas again.

"You like my breasts?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh yeah!" I cried, causing her to laugh.

"How would you like to fuck them?" Mrs. Tyler asked.

It was the first time I'd ever heard her say the word fuck. It sounded odd coming from her, but I didn't mind. Odd didn't mean bad and the fact that Marisa's tone was so obviously filled with lust made me want to hear her say it again! She must have known.

"Come on," she smiled sexily. "I've never met a man who didn't want to fuck them. Don't you?"

"Yes," I nearly croaked.

"Good! Sit on the ledge," she said, directing me to the edge of the pool. I climbed out and sat while Mrs. Tyler moved close and wrapped my cock in her full tits. She was still in the pool as she moved her breasts up and down the length of my cock.

"That feels amazing!" I cried.

"Mr. Tyler used to like it too," she smiled. "Years ago."

"What happened?" I asked, unable to believe someone would stop liking what she was doing.

"I'm not sure," she shrugged, losing her smile. "Maybe it's true that some people lose interest in sex as they get older."

"Well, I'm not old," I said, trying to make her smile again. It worked.

"And I don't feel old when I'm with you," she sighed. "In fact, memories of when I was younger keep surfacing, reminding me just how wild I was back in the day."

"You? Wild?" I asked, surprised and not surprised. Mrs. Tyler normally acted like the perfect mom, but there was always something in her eyes that promised something more. I told her that.

"So, you like my eyes?" she smiled when I was done. "One of my old boyfriends used to call them 'fuck me' eyes."

"That's it!" I cried. "That's exactly what your eyes seem to say!"

"Do you want to know why?" she asked sexily.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to fuck me!" she laughed. I started to move, but she laughed harder and held me in place. "Later! Right now I want to finish what we started."

"It won't be long now!" I groaned.

"Good," she smiled. "If you like you can look into my eyes and think about what's coming next." I did and groaned again.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this!"

"Hey, you're the one who started it!" she grinned, never slowing the motion of her breasts around my cock.

"I thought so at first," I panted. "But now I'm starting to think that you really did pull a 'Mrs. Robinson' on me."

"You think I seduced you?" she asked.

"Maybe," I groaned in confusion. Marisa smiled bringing my orgasm closer.

"Do you want me to seduce you?" she asked. It took me a moment to get the quote.

"Touché," I groaned.

"Is that a yes or a no?" she asked, holding back her laughter.

"Yes!" I nearly crowed. We shared a laugh at my outburst, but it didn't last long. I was close to cumming and was having big problems focusing on anything other than my impending orgasm.

"You know, you might be right," she said thoughtfully. "I didn't intentional try to seduce you, but subconsciously I may have."

"Who cares who seduced who?" I growled. "Just don't stop what you're doing!"

"Oh, I have no intention of stopping," she promised, correctly judging that I wouldn't last much longer. "In fact..."

Mrs. Tyler took the head of my cock into her mouth and continued to stare at me with her 'fuck me' eyes as she sucked mercilessly. She still had her breasts wrapped around the base of my dick.

"I'm going to cum!" I cried. Marisa sucked a little harder and her eyes grew even brighter, but that was the extent of her reaction.

I came and she choked on the first spurt before sucking down the next few. She then pulled away and let the rest of my cum splatter her breasts. One jet shot past her tits and hit her in the face.

"I forgot how far a young man's cum can shoot when he's really excited!" she laughed as she used one hand to wipe my cum from her eyes. I was too busy groaning and cumming to comment.

I slipped back into the pool when I was done. I lay there floating, fighting to recover. I felt incredible!

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Tyler asked.

"I just had the best orgasm of my life. Of course I'm not all right! I've died and gone to heaven!"

"No one has ever let you do that before, have they?" she asked. Mrs. Tyler was smiling as she stood there massaging my cum into her breasts. My eyes grew big as I watched. I'd never been with someone who was so comfortable with her sexuality.

"No," I admitted.

"So, just how many girls have you been with?"

"I'm not a virgin or anything," I answered a little defensively.

"I didn't think so," she smiled. "Someone with no experience doesn't come on as strong as you did earlier. On the other hand, if you've never fucked a girl's breasts before, then the odds are that neither you or the girls you were with had all that much experience."

"Maybe they all had flat chests," I joked nervously. I was still trying to come to grips with the way Mrs. Tyler was talking and acting.

"Betsy Warren may not be as big as me, but there's more than enough under that cheerleader sweater of hers to do the job!"

"How do you know I slept with Betsy?" I asked, stalling.

"Easy," she shrugged. "I scan Tim's instant messages on his computer every so often to make sure he not talking to an old pervert or drug addict."

"You what?" I asked in surprise, thinking back to all of the conversations Tim and I had over the years via instant messenger.

"Don't worry," Mrs. Tyler laughed. "I don't even tell Mr. Tyler what I find. Truthfully, it's very tedious and I don't do it all that often."

"So, you know about Betsy," I said with a shake of my head.

"Sure," she smiled, floating toward me. "I also know about Dina and your first, Sandy."

"And Tim's girlfriends?" I asked.

"Please!" she sighed. "You have no idea how happy I was when he broke up with that Nancy girl. I know Tim kept bragging about how good she was in bed in his IMs, but she had slut written all over her."

"For something you say you don't do that often, you seem to have picked up all the high points from our IMs," I said with a shake of my head.

"So then, you've only been with those three girls?" Marisa asked, ignoring my comment.

"Yes," I admitted. "How about you? How many men did you sleep with before Mr. Tyler?"

"Just one," she smiled, obviously remembering. "But we dated for three years and did a lot of exploring before we realized that we weren't right for each other."

"Sounds interesting," I said in anticipation. "What are the chances of you showing me what you learned?"

"Depends if you ask nicely," she teased.

Mrs. Tyler was on her stomach floating next to me. Her large breasts were tantalizing as always, but it was her eyes once again that sent shivers down my spine. She asked me something, but I didn't hear the question.

"Excuse me?" I asked, and then added with a smile, "I didn't register what you asked. I was staring into those 'fuck me' eyes of yours!"

"They're still saying the same thing because I still want the same thing," she said sexily. "Why don't we get out of the pool and go inside?"

"Where to?" I asked.

"I was thinking my bedroom. There's a king size bed there that hasn't been properly used in years," she answered, and then laughing briefly added, "Maybe later we can try a couple of the other rooms as well."

We climbed out of the pool and I took a moment to stare at her naked body. She didn't seem to mind. I think that was because she was staring just as intently at mine. I felt my cock stiffen. Mrs. Tyler obviously saw.

"That was quick!" she giggled.

"Sorry," I shrugged. "But you are a beautiful woman."

"No need to apologize," she said. "In fact, I'm planning on seeing just how many times I can make it stiff before the night is up!"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,309 Followers