Mrs. Tyler Teaches Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"I can't wait!" I laughed, pulling her into a hug.

A moment later we reluctantly broke apart. It would be bad if anyone ever saw us together this way, very bad. Of course, the Tyler's had a nice tall fence around their yard. They also weren't all that close to their neighbors' houses, but you never knew.

"I think we'd better go inside," Marisa said as she took my hand and directed me to the house. She didn't pause as we entered. She led me directly to her bedroom.

"Um, Mrs. Tyler," I said with a shake of my head. "Just so you know, I've never actually slept with a woman on a bed."

"I bet you did it in your car most of the times?" She smiled.

"All but one," I replied. "That one was in Sandy's basement. I'm pretty sure her mother caught us because I could have sworn I saw a light at the top of the stairwell somewhere during the middle of it. Besides, she never did like me after that."

"Well, we're the only ones here tonight," Mrs. Tyler said. "We have as long as you can stay to have as much fun as you can stand."

I reached for her phone without a word and called my house. Marisa watched me with a curious frown. She started to ask a question, but I held my hand up to forestall her.

"Mom," I said into the receiver. "I'm at Tim's."

"She's doing okay," I added after hearing my mother's question. "Actually, that's why I called. If it's okay with you, I'd like to sleep in Tim's room tonight so that she won't be alone."

Mrs. Tyler eyebrows rose in surprise, but then she broke into a wide grin. It took me a few minutes to get my mother off the phone and Mrs. Tyler thought it would be fun to tease me. She reached for my cock and started stroking it. Marisa used her other hand to cup my balls.

I desperately tried to remain focused on the phone call, but it wasn't easy. It became all but impossible when Marisa shifted closer and started rubbing the head of my cock up and down her moist slit. Her face was only inches from mine, and her 'fuck me' eyes were now demanding satisfaction.

"Mom!" I cried a little louder than I probably should have. "I've got to go. Mrs. Tyler is waiting for me to watch a movie with her." A moment later I hung up the phone and grabbed Marisa.

"That was so mean!" I laughed as I picked her up and threw her onto her own bed. Mrs. Tyler lay there with open arms. Her legs were also spread invitingly. I met her gaze and groaned. "You eyes are driving me crazy!"

"Are you ready to listen to them?" she asked invitingly.

I moved onto the bed and between her legs as quickly as possible. She stopped me from thrusting into her with one hard stroke and added, "Take your time! I'm wet enough to take you like you want, but wouldn't it be more fun to really enjoy the feel of my pussy as I take you in?"

"Later!" I cried. "Right now I want you too much!"

"Okay," she laughed. "If that's how you want our first time to be then let me shift around."

I backed up slightly with a frown and watched as she rolled onto her hands and knees. The sight of her ass sticking out sent a shiver through me.

"Right now, you want to take me," she said. "It's okay. You can admit it. I don't know about other women, but I like being taken sometimes. I'm guessing most do."

"I want you so badly!" I growled.

"Then come here and take me! Ride me as hard as you like!" Mrs. Tyler said as she waved her large ass back and forth enticingly.

Marisa reached behind herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart giving me full access to her swollen pussy. I shook my head in amazement. I was having problems believing that this sexual woman in front of me was Tim's mother! Yet, in the end, it didn't matter what I believed. All that mattered was the need somewhere deep inside of me that I could no longer control.

"Yes!" I grunted as I pushed into her pussy with one long, hard stroke. We both cried out. She was soaked and surprisingly tight, but no too tight to take my entire length in.

I thought I'd cum quickly, but I guess my first orgasm helped because it took me almost ten minutes to lose control. Mrs. Tyler came at least twice in that time and we were both sweating profusely as my orgasm neared. I was holding her hips and slamming in and out of her by that time.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned.

Mrs. Tyler pulled away and I groaned as my cock popped free of her pussy, but before I could protest she spun around and took my cock into her mouth. I grabbed her head and let go of the little control I had left. My cum filled her mouth and she swallowed as quickly as she could.

Poor Marisa wouldn't have been able to pull away if she wanted, but she didn't want. In fact, Mrs. Tyler grabbed my ass and pulled me as deep into her mouth as I would go!

I didn't so much lie down on the bed afterward as fall onto the pillow next to Mrs. Tyler. I was able to focus a little while later. Mrs. Tyler was resting her heads on my shoulder. She had tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked in surprise.

"I'm fine," she smiled. "It's just been such a long time and you were amazing!"

"Me? You were the one that was amazing!" I laughed. "I just did the best I could to keep up!" Marisa joined my laughter despite her blushing slightly.

"You do know that this is a one time thing?" she asked after a while of lying quietly together.

"I doubt it," I replied. "I expect we'll be doing this a lot until one of us meets someone else."

"Meets someone else?" she asked.

"Marisa, you're feeling old right now, but the bottom line is that you're a beautiful woman with a great personality. Guys will be knocking down the door to get in line to date you. I'm not naïve enough to think two people like us will end up together in the long run, but can't we have fun until that happens?"

"You really are much more mature than your years imply," she said with a shake of her head.

"If you say so," I shrugged.

"I do," she laughed. "And if we're going to be doing this more often I guess I should show you a few things that will not only be enjoyable for both of us, but will also be appreciated by all of the woman you sleep with while searching for your special someone."

"What kind of things?" I asked.

"Well, how would you like to know almost every woman's secret, or maybe not so secret, weakness?" she asked. My eyebrows rose in interested and she laughed. "I thought so!"

She lifted her head off my shoulder and sat up. I did the same. The room smelled of our sweat and cum. My cock jumped slightly despite the work out it already received. Mrs. Tyler grinned and shook her head when she noticed, but didn't comment on my cock's reaction.

"Have you ever pleasured a woman with your mouth?" she asked a few moments later. I must have made some sort of expression because she quickly added, "Hey! Don't knock it until you try it! Some guys love the taste of a woman, and even if they don't they're smart enough to know what it can do to a woman when done correctly."

"But..." I began.

"Shush!" she interjected. "I promise, you'll never have to do anything you don't like a second time, but tonight you're going to try a whole bunch of things for the first time. How else will you know what you like and what you don't?"

"Good point," I laughed nervously.

I moved between Mrs. Tyler's legs and got ready to taste my first pussy. I'll admit my actions were a bit tentatively. I wasn't sure I was going to like it despite Marisa's promise that this was most women's weakness.

Mrs. Tyler had a thick bush of dark hair surrounding her opening. I could make out her swollen lips and the touch of pink at her center. Even before my tongue touched I felt my mouth water slightly. Marisa was already wet and the scent of her filled the room. I paused a moment to enjoy it. My cock started to harden again and I smiled. So far, so good!

I stuck my tongue out and gently brushed Mrs. Tyler's lower lips. She moaned, obviously very excited. I smiled. I barely tasted her, but I liked the affect on Marisa. I brushed my tongue against her again, only this time a little harder.

"That's it," Mrs. Tyler sighed encouragingly. "Don't be shy. It feels so good!"

I shifted lower and touched my tongue to her opening. I received my first real taste of her juices. I froze for a moment and then grinned as I relaxed. It was an odd taste, but not bad. In fact, I liked it. I liked it a lot!

I grabbed her thighs and drove my tongue into her depths. Marisa gasped as more of her juices flowed into my mouth. Her scent grew stronger, making my dick harden even more. This was my first time pleasuring a woman this way and I was instantly hooked!

I'd like to say that I was good at it from the start, but it wasn't true. Mrs. Tyler had to explain that I needed to focus on her entire pussy, not just the special place where the delicious nectar came from. She explained about what a clit really was and how it needed to be treated.

I may not have known what to do instinctively, but I'd like to think that I took to it well. I must have done something right because it wasn't long before Mrs. Tyler cried out and came. I was little surprised when she literally sprayed her juices into my mouth as her orgasm hit. Of course, that didn't stop me from drinking them down.

"You are delicious!" I sighed when she was done.

"Come up here," Marisa said, sounding sated. I lifted my head reluctantly and moved up the bed.

"What now?" I asked as my cock slapped against my stomach as I moved. I was obviously excited.

"Well, it's only fair that I reward you for doing such a good job," she smiled and then took hold of my cock and directed it to her pussy. I sunk in slowly this time and her mouth fell open as she groaned. Unable to resist, I kissed her. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths for a while before she broke the kiss and used one hand to wipe her face.

"You might want to dry your face before kissing a woman after you make her cum all over it," she grinned.

"Sorry!" I said in embarrassment as I cleaned my face.

"Don't be," she said. "I don't mind my own taste, but some women don't like it."

"So, you've tasted yourself before?" I asked, causing her to shake her head.

"What do you think?" she grinned sexily. In answer, I reached between us and made my fingers wet with her juices.

"I think you're one horny bitch who'll try anything once!" I laughed, sticking my wet fingers into her mouth. "Twice if you like it!"

Mrs. Tyler didn't bother responding. She was too busy licking my fingers clean. I started stroking my cock in and out of her. She smiled up at me and kept on sucking my fingers. I pulled them out and made them wet with her juices again. Marisa grabbed my hand and brought my sticky fingers back to her mouth. Her eyes locked with mine as she worked my fingers in and out.

I wet my fingers once more a few minutes later and let her lick them clean again before my threatening orgasm forced me to focus on my own satisfaction. Mrs. Tyler didn't resist when I picked up the speed of my thrusts and used both hands to prop myself up. In fact, she smiled happily and wrapped her legs around my back.

It wasn't long before I was slamming into her pretty hard. Marisa raked her nails along my back. It wasn't hard enough to break the skin, but it certainly let me know how excited she was!

"I'm close! Are you ready?" I asked, fighting my own orgasm.

"Not yet!" she cried. "Slow down and let me catch up with you!"

I groaned, but slowed my pace. It wasn't easy. I wanted to cum inside of her so badly! She saw my expression and laughed gently.

"Don't worry," Marisa said, obviously reading my mind. "You'll be able to fill me soon. I want it just as much as you do! The only different is that I know it will be better if we orgasm together."

I nodded and forced my strokes to become slower and longer. She obviously liked the change because she started moaning on each down stroke. I regained control of my pending orgasm.

A few moments later I smiled in satisfaction as I watched Marisa's face. Her passion was building. More important, I was causing it to do so. Knowing that fact made me feel good. It was one hell of a charge giving pleasure to beautiful woman!

The previous times I had sex were normally rushed. There was usually a real fear of being caught. That was exciting in it's own way, but it didn't really let you focus on pleasuring your partner.

This time Mrs. Tyler and I had all night and she obviously planned on getting as much out of it as I did. I didn't have a problem with that. My smile grew as I realized how much I liked making a woman orgasm!

Don't get me wrong, I fully planned on cumming as many times as humanly possible during the night, but I was learning just how important and enjoyable it was to take my partner along with me. I promised myself that I was going to learn everything Mrs. Tyler offered to teach me, and I was going to do so by making her orgasm with each new lesson!

"I'm ready," Marisa said a little later. "You can pick up the pace." I did and she gasped.

"Feel good?" I smiled knowingly.

"It feels incredible!" she groaned. "Your hard cock fills me perfectly. It stretches me in all the right places!"

"Why Mrs. Tyler, do you like talking dirty during sex?" I grinned.

"Only when someone is fucking me as hard and as deep as you are!" she laughed briefly, but it quickly turned into a groan.

"So, then talk," I said. She looked up and I saw her eyes flash.

"What do you want me to say?" she asked rhetorically. "Do you want me to tell you that I haven't been this wet in years? Do you want to hear how your cock is so much bigger than Mr. Tyler's? I plan on fucking you to exhaustion tonight. Would hearing that be enjoyable?"

"Yes to all the above!" I groaned.

"Good!" she gasped. "Because then you'll probably love hearing me say that despite the fact that I'm your best friend's mother and old enough to be your own, I'm the most passionate woman you've ever met! And for the rest of the night, I'm all yours!"

"Longer than that!" I growled, causing Marisa to moan. I was slamming into her pussy hard enough for it to hurt a little, but it didn't seem to bother either one of us.

Mrs. Tyler pulled me down on top of her and kissed my lips feverously. A moment later she bit them and then thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. She was like a wild woman! My weight was crushing the air from her lungs, but she refused to release me.

Eventually I was able to break free and what I saw in her eyes touched a deep animalistic place in me. Her normal 'fuck me' look was there, but it was surrounding and enmeshed in a look of pure passion and lust.

"Do you want me to cum now?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes!" she whispered throatily as she grabbed my ass and pulled me as deep as I could go, but I held off.

"Then I want you to play with your clit while I fill you!" I demanded.

Mrs. Tyler didn't hesitate for a moment. She released my ass and stuck both of her hands between us. Her left hand came back up a moment later. Her fingers were covered in her cum. She sucked them into her mouth with a lust filled grin.

She licked them until they were clean and then switched hands. This time the fingers of her right hand were in her mouth and her left hand was playing with her pussy. I could feel it. In fact, she was getting most of her fluids on her fingers by wrapping them around my cock as I stroked in and out of her.

"You're supposed to be playing with your clit," I said. "Not holding my cock."

"But I like to hold your cock while you're fucking me," she argued with a groan. "Besides, it gets my fingers sticky and wet so that I can taste my excitement!"

"You do taste amazing," I admitted. Marisa smiled and the next time she switched hands she thrust her fingers into my mouth instead of her own. I groaned and licked them clean.

"It's time!" I growled a few moments later.

"Do it!" Marisa cried in agreement.

I fell forward and kissed Mrs. Tyler passionately. I grabbed hold of her shoulders and held on as I pounded into her pussy. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and I could feel her nails digging into my back as my cum boiled free.

"I can feel it!" Marisa cried in amazement. "I can feel your hot cum filling me!"

"Cum with me!" I demanded.

"Yes!" she nearly screamed as her orgasm took her.

Mrs. Tyler shivered and shook under me for a long time. That was okay because I was having my own problems regaining control of my body. I'd never cum so hard in my entire life!

I rolled off of Marisa and lay there panting uncontrollable. She was in the same shape. It literally took almost five minutes before we had enough control to speak again.

"We have to do that again!" were Mrs. Tyler's first words.

"Do you think we can?" I asked with a shake of my head. Marisa leaned up just enough for me to see her face.

I looked into her eyes and tilted my head slightly. They no longer had that 'fuck me' look. Now they seemed playful. I suddenly realized just how lucky I was having Mrs. Tyler to teach me.

"This really is going to be a long night," I said with a shake of my head.

"You have no idea!" she laughed. "Before we're done, you aren't going to be able to do anything tomorrow but float in the pool as you recover! Me too!"

"Promises, promises," I joked.

"I always keep my promises," she replied. I took one look at her and laughed. She frowned and asked, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I replied. "I just can't believe the 'fuck me' eyes are back! I thought you'd be exhausted."

"Hardly!"

I groaned, but it was a happy groan. The rest of that night was going to be one of the best experiences of my life. I just knew it!

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers