Mrs. V, Teases Again

Story Info
A journey of pleasure as Mrs. V teases him again...
741 words
2.98
32.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everywhere I go, I see you Mrs. V. The thought of you dominates my brain. At the dinner party on Saturday, biking yesterday and running on the beach at sunrise this morning, I saw you or at least someone who I thought was you. You have sent me so many pictures. You complied with my request, even sending me the daring an naughty pictures.

You described to me in wonderful detail about how wet you get when I give you instructions and tell you how I want you, in great detail. Even better than the pictures is hearing your voice and reading your words, imagining you as you have described every intimate detail of yourself.

I arrived at the event on Saturday evening a few minutes early. When I walked into the well appointed, but not overstated home I perused the room. Nothing of interest and so I began the usual, uncomfortable small talk when I noticed like an angel, across the room it was you.

Your hair so flowing and glistening so beautifully. I closed my eyes and I am certain I could smell the wonderful fragrance of you Mrs. V. Slowly, my eyes moved down the back of the dress. It is so unique, so sensual how it defines every curve of your incredible body. It is then that I notice that the dress is made of the most unusual material.

I notice the outline of a thong and I immediately wondered if it was the black one you wore standing by the car or the red one in the bathroom. Maybe it was the skin colored one you removed in your car while talking to me on the phone as you drove to that important meeting. Then I realized the dress was metal. I have seen that dress before. It is the Metal chain dress by Yves Saint Laurent. How did you get that dress? More importantly, the courage to wear it here impresses me greatly.

Down, slowly my eyes wandered inhaling with my eyes your exotic, creamy, legs which are perfectly moist. Your calf muscles are so strong and defined by your Christian Louboutin's. Your Zoomba classes that you have enjoyed so much are paying off. You owned that room Mrs. V.

The poor nerd you were talking to was so out of his league. His eyes kept drifting to your cleavage. It was so funny watching his expression. The bead of perspiration about his brow amused me. You had him eating out of the palm of your hand. Your very comfortable with that. You have that effect on men of all types and a few women.

Then, slowly you turned toward me and it was as if the angels released from heaven were in that room solely to announce you. Holy fuck, I am not sure how that poor guy is still standing. The dress drops almost to your belly button and your breast are HEAVEN! Your nipples are struggling with the chains that make the dress. We make eye contact. I notice you have a drink in your hand, it appears to be a Mojito. Interesting, I thought you only drank rare and expensive wine.

Slowly you remove the napkin from the glass, while never breaking eye contact with me from across the room. You start just above your belt and wipe slowly, sensually, erotically, up your chest between your breast and to your mouth. You seem to lick even kiss the napkin. Even I am spell bound Mrs. V. Then you wink at me, turn and your gone.

I realized your were fucking with me Mrs. V. The last time we were together you begged me to cum on your chest. You love how heavy I cum and you crave the way it feels covering your skin. Of course, as all great artist do I signed my name in my cum on your glistening, freshly worshiped, devoured and fucked body. Which drives you wild.

You commanded the room, but chose to tease me in this brutal way Mrs. V. Then you were gone. Leaving me in this breathless state of arousal. Desiring you as intensely as I ever desired anything in my life Mrs. V. Only to suffer through two more hours of stiffness and boredom of this meeting of random nerds.

Soon Mrs. V, I will get you again. Then you will properly be punished for teasing me in such a creative way.