Mrs. Watson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms buckled and she started to fall forward. He pulled her back by her hair. “Fuck your body up at me,” he demanded.

They fucked wildly until he let her hair go and grabbed both breasts. She squealed as he pinched and pulled her nipples still pounding his cock in and out to the hilt and then back to the edge time and time again..

Just when they were gaining a momentum, he let go of her breasts, slipped his fingers down to pinch her clit making her growl aloud and buck her body against his fingers. He smiled. “you like that don’t you?”

She groaned “yesss.” Her voice and breath jolted by his ramming cock. He kept up the pressure rolling his finger round and round on her clit until she moaned, “I’m coming.”

“Hang on,” he said quickening his pace. “Let me join you.” They groaned together her body shuddering, his legs straightening, as he flooded his young load in to a mother’s pussy.

Gradually they slowed. Sweat mixed together on their bodies as they slumped together still joined like dogs on heat.

They slowly regained their breath and lay kissing and stroking each other. Gloria looked up at him. “That was awesome. I have never been fucked like that before. I can`t believe you are an eighteen year old virgin. You were like a roman god you filled me and fucked me. I’ll never be satisfied with another man again.”

“Don’t worry,” he whispered, “you won’t need another man,” as he slipped his already hard cock back into her pussy.

12