Mrs. Wentworth At The Opera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she climbed in, she pulled the covers back and looked at me. "Oh they look darling on you. I hope they feel as good as they look." Then she got on her knees and elbows and leaned over and gently stroked the shorts, not in that spot that would have made me explode but on the thigh nearby it which was still nice. I had a huge tent in my shorts but she didn't say anything at all about it. I tried not to look at the cleavage she was showing me but I just couldn't help it. Her breats were hanging down because of her odd position, sort of like she was on all fours. I kept staring when she sat up and was frozen looking at the bumps her nipples made in the silk and lace cups of her nightgown. Even when you can;t see anything, the bumps are really sexy. It was pretty cold in the hotel room but maybe she was also still excited a little from the evening. Anyway, she didn't notice that I was staring even though I was obvious but she did turn over and turn off the light ending the show.

Then we settled in. The only light in the room was from outside. She had the curtains wide open and the night glow of the city was almost like candlelight in the room. I thought we'd just go to sleep but she decided to talk. "Stephen, my sweet darling, I had such a wonderful night. You were a wonderful date for me. I want to thank you for this special time together with me." I felt warm when she said that and suddenly felt her hand fumbling under the overs reaching for me. She accidentally bumped by twitching erection but she was trying to find my hand which she grabbed and squeezed. I had to respond, "I had a great time too, Mrs. Wentworth, I mean Lana. I was happy to be your date and it was night full of surprises and it made me happy to see you happy. I mean I was happy too but it's really nice and cool to know that the person, I mean that your date is happy."

I guess that was the right thing to say because she turned a little and grabbed me and pulled me close to her and gave me another nice tight kiss with our bodies pretty scrunched together. I liked that even more. My legs were bare so I could feel her nightgown against them. And the only thing between us was my layer and her layer of thin silk and satin. I'm sure she was focused on being happy but my mind was very aware of my hardness pressing into her body and the silk. I was also very aware of her soft breasts pushed against me and I swear I could feel her nipples poking my chest. I had to actually try not to explode and ruin the moment.

She let go but only after she rubbed her hands all over my back and the rest of my body, especially my butt. She said she just loved the way my new jammies felt and that was why she had her hands all over me. I just agreed and said "yeah, that feels very nice."

She rolled back over but not very far away even though it was a big bed. "I'm so glad we didn;t try to drive back to our house tonight. This is a lovely hotel and also nice to share with a friend. It's very cold though, isn't it, Stevie? It's warmer under the covers with someone else there to keep the chill away. Especially when he is my date and protector of the evening." That made me happy to hear. Suddenly though, she was back over and pressed against me, one leg over mine, not ont top of me but we were connected. She was whispering in my ear even though were were alone in a room with no one we knew within miles of us. "Stevie, honey, I just thought of something. You know this is all very innocent and we are just here because it would have been wrong to drive after having so much champagne, right? And you know that the room was a mistake, we were supposed to have two beds right? And it's a big bed so it doesn't matter because we're both mature enough to be good, right?" She didn't wait for answers and her mouth was right against my ear so her warm breath was pushing into my mind. "Stevie, I don't think we should tell your mommy. Sometimes mommies don't understand or even listen and I don't think yours cares anyway." I didn't know what she meant exactly about my mom but I don't know why she had to say "mommy" and be kind of a buzzkill to my fantasy. But she was right so I said "Of course. I mean I never told anyone about dates I had before and I am not about to start now." I didn't feel like mentioning that I hadn't had very many and none of them really included anything like this before.

She said, "I knew we agreed about this." And then she gave my ear a little kiss and a little lick and a little bit of a bite. I know she was being playful or friendly or whatever but I actually thought it was erotic and it did the opposite of talking about "mommy." That had deflated me and now I hardened right back up. The in rolling over, she dragged her leg sort of up and off me which made it rub and give a lot of friction to my hardon. I was pretty calm about it at first but I couldn't help actually groaning out loud. She didn't say a word.

Then we settled down to sleep, on our own sides but kind of in the middle. When she turned, her leg would bump me. I think we were just inches apart. I faced away from her but I could feel her moving restlessly, she was twisting and turning, trying to get comfortable I think. I didn't mind and the sound of her gown moving and rustling was kind of a cool soundtrack. I quietly rolled back the other way thinking why not stare at the beautiful woman laying by me. She was on her back with her knees up and squirming a little. She was half asleep but her side of the covers were at her waist and I think her left hand was on her breast and her other hand between her legs. I thought she probably wasn't exactly going at it but she might have been doing a little something. I never knew because right after I rolled over, she changed position and pulled the covers up. She mumbled something about being cold and backed her body into mine. The she yanwed and said "I'm freezing, maybe this will be warmer."

And that's how we went to sleep. She pressed back into me to keep warm and then pulled my arm over her body. It was warm and my hand over her and on her stomach wasn't bad. I think it helped her sleep but it kept me awake. My hand on her could feel her deep breaths as she fell asleep. Her hips moved a little but since she was pressed against me, I could feel her nightgown covered butt warm and soft against me. I was embarrassed that my hardon, rockhard now, was pressing into it. It meant that when she squirmed a little it was like a small grind. We stayed like that a while. When I whispered, "Mrs. Wentworth, are you awake still?" she didn't say anything.

I would have rolled over, probably, but our legs were tangled a bit and she sort of had my arm. I don't know why but I couldn't stop myself. When I looked over her shoulder to see her face and that she was asleep, I noticed she had my hand pressed pretty high. I was just inches away. So when we moved, a little restless adjustment, I pushed a little and my fingers ended up on her breast, she had my wrist but the fingers could move. I spread them a little and then they were on each side of her right nipple or the bump it made in her nightgown. So I closed the fingers and opened them a little to gently squeeze her nipple. It was incredible and didn't wake her up so I kept doing it like a little scissors pulling on her.

It made her a little more restless which I guess wasn't a surprise but she didn't wake. That made things worse. Her restlessness caused her butt to squirm more and I felt it. After about ten minutes of that, I stopped with her nipple caught in between two fingers tightly and my hips got tense and I had a better orgasm than any masturbation with her nightgown covered butt tight against my cock. I made a mess in my pajamas. I think most of it stayed in there but maybe some got on her nightgown. I relaxed my hips but her tight grip on my wrist meant I couldn't pull away. I also let go of her nipple, a little ashamed of myself. Not long after that she seemed to rest deeper. There was almost no squirming and I fell asleep pretty fast too. The whole situation was almost unbelievable. I had no idea what the morning would bring.