Mrs. Wentworth Enjoys Act Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point the man, George took Mrs. Wentworth's hand in his and raised it up and then kissed it. At the same time, his wife Kitty held out her hand to me. I was glad George moved faster because I didn't know at first what to do but I followed his move and kissed Kitty's hand. They talked for a few minutes and then went to beat the crowd to their seats. Kitty kissed me on both cheeks which was old fashioned and formal. At the same moment, she reached behind and pinched my butt which wasn't old fashioned.

Mrs. Wentworth teased me about it so she must have seen it. "I think she wants to take you home and keep pinching you Stevie, dear. I'm glad they left so I didn't have to slap her to keep her hands off you." And she laughed and I laughed too. At that point the lights flashed which is how they tell you to start so we went in to find our box and sit down.

We had the same box as before. Mrs. Wentworth scooted right next to me and whispered "aren't you glad I got our usual box, sweetie?" Then she handed me the opera glasses and said "I know you need these to keep an eye on La Belle Sofia and her lung power". She was teasing me like last time that I was only using the small binoculars to stare at the lead singer and her impressive cleavage.

I blushed and tried to protest. "No of course not. I'm not just staring at women."

She squeezed me close to her, our chairs almost touching. "I'm just teasing my date tonight."

The music was nice. I'm not a huge opera person but I actually enjoyed it with her. And she enjoyed being right against me. About halfway through the first act, she grabbed my arm and whispered "there are George and Kitty right below in about the tenth row." I looked down and alternated between having my opera glasses focused on the lead singer and on Kitty. I also looked around the audience.

I enjoyed the music more than people might think but I would also got distracted and found looking around kept my interest more. Give me a set of small binoculars and a spot above the rest of the audience and it helped pass the time. I'm not a total pervert or anything but looking down from that angle and all the women had cleavage. Some of them were more interesting than others too.

It was funny. Kitty's cleavage was more interesting because I had met her. I don't know why that helped but it did even though she was a lot older than me and a lot older than Mrs. Wentworth too. But I looked around a lot. Mrs. Wentworth was keeping very close to me too. If I looked over at her the right way I could see down her front when she leaned forward a little but not when she leaned back. Also her dress wasn't really short when she was standing but when she sat and then crossed her legs it came way over her knee. Her leg also kept bumping me because the wall at the edge of our box was right there and the chairs were set up closer to it.

When the first intermission came, we went back to the lobby. Mrs. Wentworth was very happy. She put me by the post we always stood by and said "champagne time! You guard our spot while I get us drinks." It didn't take her long and she came back with glasses for each of us.

"Tell me, my darling date, are you having a wonderful time? Isn't this opera delightful?"

"Well, yeah. Actually it's pretty good. I like the music anyway and all the people. It's an event."

She smiled. She was very happy. "I saw you spying on your new friend Kitty and the rest of the audience. I think it's cute but don't forget you're all mine." Then she laughed and I knew she was joking.

Actually, George and Kitty came up soon later. They were very nice still. George didn't move very fast. We talked about seats and they were excited to hear we were in a box. Kitty said, "Oh we used to always have a box. I liked to stare down at the people from above and it can be a nice friendly place in the dark up there." She smiled at Mrs. Wentworth. "Now I guess we're the people you stare down at from up there." Then she looked at me with a wink and said "Row H, seat 14." And then she poked me.

She was kidding around and fun. I think Mrs. Wentworth liked her too. It was a fun part of the opera for me that we got to know people who were so different. Mrs. Wentworth just said "I know the steps up can be difficult, but we do like the peaceful atmosphere up there."

We talked some more and Kitty said, "Lana, are you and Stephen married by any chance?"

I noticed that Mrs. Wentworth was going by Lana again tonight. I liked it when she did. But I almost laughed when Kitty asked if we were married. At first, I thought it was just silly but then I thought more and after all we were on a date. And it at the opera so you might think anything really.

Mrs. Wentworth put her arm around my waist and said, "oh no, we're not married yet. Things aren't that formal between us right now. You know how it is."

I wasn't sure what that meant or why Kitty was asking. Just conversation I guess. She was still teasing us a little bit I guess too. "Well you better keep a close eye on him if he's up for grabs." She laughed and reached over and pinched my butt.

I was surprised with George right there and Mrs. Wentworth right there but I guess because she was older everyone thought it was just teasing and she got away with it.

At that point they left to get back to the seats. George did look a little unsteady. But Mrs. Wentworth turned to me and laughed. "Isn't it funny that she thought we were married? I thought it was cute." Then she took my arm in hers and added, "I'm sure she would be jealous though if such a handsome man were my husband." And then we headed back to the box.

Maybe it was weird but I liked it and I liked everything she said. "I know it was sort of funny. I guess if we were married, one of us would have a wedding ring. I noticed she had one."

We were about to sit down but she stopped walking and teased me. "Stephen, were you checking out Kitty? I didn't realize she was your type. I don't want to stop you. And I'm sure Kitty isn't the sort of women who would let being married stop her if she had her eye on you. Maybe you think I am better suited for George."

I knew she was teasing but I was a little upset I guess. "No, no of course not. Mrs. Wentworth, I didn't mean to imply anything. And I definitely wasn't checking Kitty out. I mean I'm here with you and I'm not like that at all. And George is definitely too old for you!"

She grabbed me and held me tight as we sat down. "Don't forget you have to call your date Lana. And don't worry. I'm just teasing. Lana is very happy to be spending her evening with Stephen. As for George, I think age is just a number. I don't worry at all about the difference in two adults ages. Although the men I date tend to be younger than me not older." And as she said it, she kissed me on the cheek.

I felt a little embarrassed and a little excited. But the music was about to start so I looked to the stage and got our opera glasses. Mrs. Wentworth was leaning forward watching but then sat back, crossed her legs and was much more relaxed, almost sleepy even. I stared at her legs as much as I could safely but also scanned the audience.

I had five or six people I liked to stare at and even into some of the box sections on the other side. I liked looking at Kitty some because I knew her now. She was also sitting differently so I had a better look at her. She also knew where we were so sometimes she would look up at us. One time she put her hand right against her neck and wiggled her fingers toward me which was funny, a wave just for someone peeking through opera glasses.

In the meantime, Mrs. Wentworth was very relaxed. She wasn't sleeping but her eyes were closed so I could look. There was no doubt she looked beautiful and that her legs were enough to make me forget almost everything else. She woke up or became more alert right before intermission. On the way down the stars she pinched my butt twice.

She also very quickly got us champagne. Kitty made right for us and she and George got there as we had started our champagne. She sent George to get champagne while she went to the bathroom. Mrs. Wentworth handed me her glass and went with Kitty. When George got back eventually (he was a slow walker) we made small talk while we waited. He didn't say much and was hard of hearing but very nice.

Kitty stood right next to me when they got back and drank her champagne pretty fast. "Lana, I have to say that you and your fiancé are the most fun people we've met here in months. I'm sorry there aren't any more intermissions to get to know you more before we head back to the hotel when things are done. We usually stay over. Have you two ever done that?"

I wasn't sure what to say but Mrs. Wentworth quickly said, "we never have a firm plan and we often just head home but once in a while we stay over. I don't know what we'll do tonight. Stephen never lets me know until the last minute." And they both started laughing. Of course she was making it all up but I went along.

The lights flashed and they had to hurry because George was a little slow walking. But Kitty smiled and said "I'll wave from down below."

And we went ourselves. Mrs. Wentworth always finished her champagne even when I only had half. I think she was having a nice time. As we walked back, she pulled my arm around her. She said it was to help her up the steps. My arm was on her waist but she stopped and then whispered in my ear "a little lower this late in the evening. Your date won't mind."

I wasn't sure if she was teaching or just talking about herself but I moved my hand until it was on her butt and sort of half-squeezed as we walked into our box. We sat and she asked me "Stephen, at the movies do you ever kiss your date if the movie's slow or it's nice and dark?"

I was embarrassed to answer but she said "shhhhhh." and then put her lips on mine and kissed me softly, like at the end of the night on our first date. I opened my lips slightly and kissed back. we kissed like for a couple minutes and I felt her tongue teasing my lips too. She paused for just a few seconds to say, "this is the kind of kissing I was asking about. I wanted to know if you did this."

But she wasn't interested in an answer. She kept kissing and I tried to keep up, doing what she did. Soon our tongues were twisted together exploring each other. My hands were on her back holding her. Her hands were rubbing my body so mine followed. I could feel every seam of every piece of clothing she had on under her dress. That's a very erotic feeling.

And when I felt her hand in my lap caressing my throbbing bulge, I pretended it was natural and exactly what I was expecting. I waited a few minutes and found her breasts. I caressed them but softly. I found that her nipples were very hard and obvious even though her layers of clothes. When I touched and pulled on them, pinching them through the layers, she let go of my lips and made a very erotic sounding groan.

She pulled on me and pushed me out of my seat so I would go on the floor. The opera was going but it was just background music for her right now. I knew what she wanted and it was exciting. As she opened her legs, I positioned between them and she pulled her skirt higher.

I felt her hands on my head pulling me and I started to lick her through her very wet panties. Her hands were on my hair but not directing me, just holding and gripping. My tongue raced up and down her front, finding the sensitive places, paying special attention to her clit like she had taught me.

She would squeeze me every few minutes, clamping her thighs on my head and squeezing me between them. I was part worried that she would scream out loud but I also didn't care about people hearing. She didn't scream but one hand pulled aside her panties to give me better access.

After that it was only a few minutes before she started shaking and I knew she as having an orgasm. In the middle of her convulsions, she bent forward and kissed the top of my head but pulled my head away so I'd stop licking. We stayed like that for a few minutes before she sat up straight and fixed herself.

I got back up into my chair and it was only a few minutes before the opera was over. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips and all over my face.

We took two steps toward the hallway behind the boxes and she whispered, "I love the opera."

12