Mrs. Wentworth Enjoys the Nightcap

Story Info
Stephen and Mrs. W. have a nightcap after the third act.
3.5k words
4.55
57.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of the continuing Mrs. Wentworth series. It comes after "Mrs. Wentworth enjoys the third act." The series is a little slow for some people (in the first six chapters, the two main characters didn't actually have intercourse and it isn't clear yet what Mrs. Wentworth's intentions are, maybe not even to her). Some people like slow and teasing, some don't. I always appreciate comments and always reply to anyone who comments in "feedback" with a way to reply. The ideas of many readers have been helpful for this and other stories too so thank you.

-----

When we walked out of the box we had at the opera, Mrs. Wentworth was very happy and kissed me and said "I love opera."

I think she was also happy from all the wine and champagne and maybe because I had just spent the final act of the opera on my knees between her legs bringing her to an orgasm. I don't know how it happened. I don't think either of us planned it. I bet she didn't even think that our pretend date was going to be anything real even though she did keep telling me that she was teaching me and giving me advice.

I felt great too, though. The few times anything sexual had happened between us, we didn't talk about it. I thought partly because Mrs. Wentworth was almost like a different person when that happened and by the time we could talk she had become her old self again. But tonight, I didn't care and didn't want to wonder why. I just enjoyed the mood and the feeling knowing that my face was even still a little covered with her taste.

We walked back to the lobby like we did for intermission but this time the opera was over and people were leaving. Before she had told our intermission friends that we would probably go home but sometimes we stayed over and we hadn't actually decided. I wanted to ask what she thought but wasn't sure how to bring it up.

We went across the walking bridge toward the parking garage and the hotel. We didn't even talk about a room. She just told me wait by the elevators and went to get a key I think. I was glad.

When she came back, she was a lot calmer but still very happy. I offered to go find the car and get the overnight bag she had packed in case. But there was no need she said, "Don't be silly darling, that was all taken care of when we got here before dinner."

We got to the elevator and ran into George and Kitty, our intermission friends. George looked older as the night wore on. By this time he looked very tired and I could tell he was in his eighties (or at least that was my guess). Kitty on the other hand didn't look tired at all. Earlier I thought she was 5 or 10 years younger than George. Now I would have guessed a lot more. Still, she was probably in her sixties but she was nice.

We talked to them as we got in the elevator. Well, George didn't talk much but Kitty did a lot. She said, "Stephen, it looks like your hair got messed up." I just laughed because it's not like she could know why my hair was messed up. Then she turned to Mrs. Wentworth and said, "Lana, I think we're going to go to the room for a minute but then run up to the bar on the top floor for a nightcap. The bar has a lovely view."

Lana was the name Mrs. Wentworth sometimes went by when we were out even though her real name was Doris. I was a little surprised but not much when Mrs. Wentworth said, "Oh, we might see you there. Stephen likes that bar."

We got to out floor first and Kitty pinched my butt as I was leaving. She'd been doing that all evening but I didn't really mind. I just thought it was funny.

We walked and got into our room with me carrying the bag. I put it on a table and then went and looked out the big window. I wasn't as good a view as up top but even on the 25th floor we could see a lot of the city. Mrs. Wentworth stood right behind me, actually pushing against me a little, and whispered in my ear, "isn't it a great view? The kind of thing that make a girl feel romantic."

I really think she liked to whisper in my ear on purpose because she knew it drove me crazy. But all I said was "I'm glad we stayed over."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the door. "And since we're staying over, we can go to that cute bar upstairs and not have to worry about driving."

She pulled me along to the elevator then we went up to the bar. The bar wasn't very crowded. I guess the hotel wasn't that full and I'm sure the opera wasn't a big part of their business. We sat in a nice booth right by the windows. A whole wall of the places was windows with an amazing view, even better than the one in our room. I'm not sure we needed more drinks but got us each a glass of brandy. I didn't really like it but it is very sophisticated.

We were staring at the view when Kitty came up behind us. I forgot she said they might join us.

She sat down without asking which was okay I'm sure. She said, "just me tonight. George was very worn out by the whole evening and he got into bed. He gets tired very easily now."

Mrs. Wentworth was very sympathetic and asked about George's health. He had some kind of heart condition. Kitty was saying, "Well, a lot of it is just age. George is a lot older than me and that changes some things. But that's all right. That's one reason he likes going to things like this and meeting people. Lana, he told me how much he liked meeting you and to tell you how sorry he was not be joining us tonight. Oh and he liked you too Stephen, I'm sure."

I laughed. I'm sure he was much more interested in Mrs. Wentworth even if he wasn't a dirty old man. "I think he talked to um Lana more than me. I hope he feels better in the morning."

She leaned over and squeezed my knee (I was in a u-shaped booth between them) and said "don't be jealous. I'm sure he just didn't appreciate your cute butt as much as someone like me does" She laughed but turned to Mrs. Wentworth and added "Not that I am stealing your man, Lana."

We were having fun and just talking. Kitty was easy to get along with. At some point, Mrs. Wentworth was talking about relaxing and she said, "I like the dress and everything I bought to wear with it. I like being dressed up. A little part of me thought about changing into something casual but Stephen was in a big hurry to get up here so that answered the question for me. I'm glad now because you didn't change either."

She smiled at me even though it wasn't true.

Kitty was having a great time and drinking as heavily as Mrs. Wentworth. She said "Oh, I didn't think of changing. I didn't want to be late in case I missed you and I was so looking forward to drinking with you two. Besides my corset isn't a quick in and out kind of thing." As she said the word corset she lifted her breasts with her hands.

I didn't know much about corsets but her action drew my attention to her chest. He breasts were lifted nice and her cleavage was very good. I had been distracted by it a few times all evening. Now that she was calling attention to it I couldn't look away. I think that might have been done on purpose.

Mrs. Wentworth started to ask questions but I just stared. I had had a lot to drink so I wasn't that careful about my staring. But Mrs. Wentworth said, "Oh, I've thought abut a corset. Do you like it? I have to say it is very flattering on you. You look beautiful."

Kitty said, "Oh, thank you Lana. That's very sweet." She leaned closer to Mrs. Wentworth which meant much closer to me. They talked past me while Kitty leaned forward and down showing off her stunning cleavage almost under my nose. Kitty was whispering now, "I love the way it holds me and takes care of me and I think it helps me make the most of my assets." She loosened a button. "And this little bit of lace at the top, well some men can't keep their eyes off it." Then she looked right at me and laughed.

They both laughed and were looking at me. I was embarrassed while they talked about the corset and where Kitty bought it. Finally Kitty turned to me and said, "Stephen, I'm so glad Lana was able to convince you to stay over instead of driving home. George and I were saying how nice it was to meet such nice people at the opera. Most of the people are boring but you and Lana seem so happy and energetic."

I wasn't sure what to say but I said, "Yes, we thought the same of you two. Lana and I come often, twice this week actually, and we really enjoyed you guys." The way Mrs. Wentworth was smiling, my attempt to sound adult and cultured was working pretty good. She looked very happy.

Kitty smiled and said, "well, I hope we can enjoy your company again soon. Now they are closing here so why don't you follow me and we'll leave." She said it and then got up and left. Mrs. Wentworth and I just followed without thinking.

When we got the elevator, I said "I guess this is good night then." As I said it, Kitty hugged me close and then kissed me firmly.

Then we all got in the elevator, she pushed her button and said "but you will both join me in our suite for the nightcap we didn't have time to finish, I insist." She looked Mrs. Wentworth in the eye as she held both her hands. "Just a quick drink and then you can be on your way to do whatever it is you too have planned."

We never really said yes but we got the elevator with her and went into their suite. As we entered, I noticed how big the room was. It was actually a few rooms. A woman came out of a door and whispered and smiled at Kitty. Then she went back into what looked like a bedroom from the little I saw through the door.

Kitty smiled and said, "That's our nurse. George likes to travel with a nurse these days and it is actually very helpful."

Mrs. Wentworth and I were both looking around amazed. I finally said, "wow, did get this just for the night?"

Kitty smiled and laughed. "No, dear. We always stay in this suite whenever we need to. Didn't you know that this is one of the hotels George owns?"

"Wow, no I had no idea. I didn't know anything about you guys. I just thought you were nice people we met at the opera."

Kitty looked at Mrs. Wentworth and smiled. "He's very sweet and sexy at the same time. I can see why you love him. Be careful or I might have to steal him away." After saying that she gave me a hug and held her body against mine longer than necessary.

Mrs. Wentworth looked funny but didn't speak. She just looked at Kitty. Kitty went over closer and for a minute I thought, well I wasn't sure. But Kitty seemed to be coming on to me a little and I sort of thought she was kind of coming on to Mrs. Wentworth too. But of course that was my very horny imagination probably.

Kitty was speaking softly and saying, "Lana, were you admiring my corset? You wanted to get one for yourself too? Or did you want to borrow this one from me? I think Stephen might like that."

Mrs. Wentworth looked at her very directly and said in a much stronger voice now, "No, I love the way that looks on you and I would not want you to have to take it off. But I do want to get one sometime."

Kitty took a breath and looked at Mrs. Wentworth. She ran one hand over here. I swear she ran a hand over Mrs. Wentworth's breasts but it was like I wasn't there. The she rang a soft bell. The nurse we had seen earlier came out and over to Kitty. She whispered something and nurse left.

Kitty was suddenly very friendly and a little different. She made small talk, poured us each one last drink, and talked about the view and the hotel. It was very nice after those few minutes of weirdness.

After about ten minutes, Mrs. Wentworth stood up and we all did too. It was time to go. Kitty grabbed me and kissed me this time while also gripping my butt tightly and even digging in her nails a little through the pants. She kissed Mrs. Wentworth on each cheek and the nurse appeared. She handed Kitty a bag which she gave to Mrs. Wentworth. "I hope you two have a good night's sleep. I'd love to get together again with both of you. Maybe for breakfast if you don't have to leave too early or we should plan to have dinner one night before the opera. George would love to see you again.

We thanked her and went on our way. We took the elevator down to our room. Once inside, I said "that was a little strange, wasn't it?"

Mrs. Wentworth just said, "I think Kitty was being very nice and enjoyed our company. With her age and huge wealth she's just a little different from us socially."

Then she opened up a suitcase. "Darling, I hope you don't mind but I packed for both of us. I just thought it would be easier."

Of course I didn't mind and I really liked it when she called me darling. It felt like we were some married couple but it felt mature and also affectionate. And I realized now that I felt very affectionate about her.

I took a couple of minutes and went into the bathroom to get ready, brush my teeth and all that. While I was gone she had laid out some pajamas on the bed. She smiled and said, "now be a dear and get into the nice jammies I brought for you while I change."

Ok, I liked being called darling but I wasn't into my clothes being called "jammies." But I put them on. They were like the other ones. Dark red silk, very expensive feeling. I also liked the way the silk felt against me. Plus I was still a little hard and very horny like I'd been all night. I put them on and stood staring out the window. I loved the view. It better higher up but it was still awesome where we were.

I didn't hear Mrs. Wentworth come out. She snuck up behind me and whispered "you look adorable in your jammies, dear. Do you like them?"

I didn't turn around because she was pushed against my back so she could see too. I just said, "They're very nice Mrs. Wentworth, thank you."

She said, "shhhhh" and turned me around. "No this is still our date. You can call your date, Lana. Tell me, do you like Lana's nightgown?"

She smiled and stepped back. I just stared. I loved it. It was satin and the same color as my pajamas but where mine had shorts this time, or boxers actually, hers was down to almost the floor. It was like a sexy gown but obviously for the night not for out. I just said, "Wow, Lana. You look gorgeous. I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet."

She turned around in it once and looked very happy. The she paused and got serious and I got worried. "Stephen I don't want you to be mad at me and I feel terrible. I feel like you're probably mad at Lana."

I was confused. "What? How could I be mad? Lana, I'm not mad at all. I'm having the best date of my life."

She looked at me and pulled me over and we both sat on the edge of the bed. "Stephen, that's right. This is a date and we've discovered lots of things that happen on a date at dinner and at the opera and the bar. Stephen, my darling, Lana has been having a most amazing time but I feel bad that I wasn't thinking of you."

Now I knew. She must have figured out that I wasn't a huge opera fan. "Don't think that way, Lana. I had never experienced opera before and I admit I didn't expect to like it but seeing you enjoy and being with you made it all worth and I did enjoy it. But seeing you enjoy it made me enjoy it more."

She turned and hugged me tight. In our embrace, she whispered in my ear. "That's what I'm talking about, my love. You made Lana happy. You thought about me and I didn't think of you. You unselfishly went down on the floor in our opera box." She was describing something that had only happened an hour before and reliving it made me excited again.

"Remember, Stephen? You were kissing Lana and I got excited because you are such a very good kisser. The you decided to go on the floor" I remembered her pushing me down but I wasn't going to interrupt the story. "And then your gently tongue made Lana have a nice evening. I had a delicious orgasm, Stephen"

I knew all this but hearing her say it was very sexy. She said it all into my ear without looking at me and holding our bodies close.

She pulled her head back and looked into my eyes. "Stephen, I feel so selfish. I almost thought I should be spanked again." I didn't know what to say.

Her hand was between my legs. I realized I was very hard and she was gripping me with my pajamas around me. She whispered "get into bed."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I slid under the cover and felt her turn the light off. The only light in the room was a very dim glow from the lights of the city reflecting through the window but it wasn't much light at all.

She got into bed and started kissing me. At first softly then with hunger. I felt her hand slide under the shorts in the leg hole and stroke me while we kissed. She rubbed her body against me. I kissed back and felt her breasts through her gown. I enjoyed the firmness of her nipples pressed against the satin and I teased them.

She was unbuttoning the pajama shirt an kissing my chest. Soon I felt her lips lower and lower. She kissed my navel with the same passion she had used on my mouth. I felt her hands pulling the shorts down and freeing my cock from inside. She stopped for a minute and looked up. "Stephen, Lana loves you."

The her mouth was on me. Kissing and licking my throbbing cock, tasting the shaft, and then teasing my balls with her tongue in an amazing way. It seemed to last forever but it was probably only minutes. I gasped and said, "I'm about to cum" and she pulled her head back, gathered my cock in some of the layers of her gown and collected my cum in her satin folds. We lay there for a few minutes and she slid up, putting her head on my chest and staying there with me not speaking.

We were like that for ours. It was great. Sometime in the night, she slipped, went to the bathroom and I think cleaned up. She came back and we lay next to each other all night.

The curtains open in wonderful in the night but they make sure the sun wakes you up. As we awoke, Mrs. Wentworth said "stay there, I'll get this." She got up and closed the curtains and went off to the bathroom.

I lay there on my back thinking about the amazing night and the amazing week it had been. I was laying there in only the silk shorts because of everything that happened. None of it as what I had imagined a week ago.

Then I heard Mrs. Wentworth say "Stephen, darling, this date isn't over yet." And I looked and saw her standing at the foot of the bed.

(to be continued)