Mrs. Young Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my wet clothes on the floor and she followed my gaze. "Yeah, that's cool. Thanks." I said.

Her eyes landed back on me. I was in my underwear and no shirt. I didn't quite feel uncomfortable. But I wasn't completely comfortable either.

"You can take a shower if you'd like to, too," she offered.

"Ah, no. I just want to get dry and go to sleep." I half smiled, trying to be polite like I had been before this whole mess.

"Matthew," she said, looking me over. I felt my cock twitch involuntarily.

"Mrs. Young," I replied.

"Why are you so excited?" She finally bluntly asked.

My eyes widened. I thought this kind of talking was over with between us? "Uh..." I struggled to find words.

"I know you are." She said looking me up and down again. "I saw it when you walked in. And now you're trying to hide it with your shirt."

"I don't think you should be talking to your sons best friend like this." I told her seriously, trying to make her see how it made me feel when she said it.

She looked down, almost as if she were embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I just..."

"It's okay," I told her after she didn't say anything for too many seconds.

She looked at my wet clothes on her sons floor then looked back at me standing almost naked in front of her.

"What did you guys do?" She asked.

"Nothing," I shook my head, "We just went to a friends house and played video games."

She looked down at my shirt again then back up at me.

"Really." I told her. "This is just a guy thing. It does it for no reason at all some times."

"Matthew," she walked closer to me. "I can smell it on your breathe."

"We weren't drinking," I quickly defended. Maybe she was smelling the wine she had been drinking.

"No," she shook her head. "I can smell It on your breathe." I noticed how she emphasized the word 'it'.

"Smell what?" I asked, now completely confused.

"Were you with a girl?"

I stopped. Realizing now what she could smell. How could she even smell it? Was it that strong of a smell? Was it just my breathe or was it my whole body? Did I smell like sex? Maybe I did need to take a shower.

She could smell Anna's pussy juice on my breathe. I didn't know if I should deny it or think it was really hot that she could pick out the smell.

"Uhh," I looked down at the floor; here and there. Anything but into her eyes.

"Is that why you're still bothered?"

"Mrs. Young," I looked back up at her. I felt like she was beginning to tease me again. It was the bad teasing. Where I wasn't sure if I was just being teased or if I was being teased and then would get what I wanted.

She waited patiently for me to confess.

"I wasn't going to but Michael convinced me. And she would only do it with him if I came along because this girl liked threesomes."

"Threesomes?" Mrs. Young repeated, shocked. "You and Michael?" She questioned again.

I nodded, kind of feeling myself relax.

"Why would you tell me that?"

I thought the question was useless since we both knew why. "Because you asked."

"I didn't ask about my sons sex life," she told me. "Why would I want to know about that?"

"Why would you want to know about mine?" I countered.

She didn't reply. She didn't do anything. She seemed to be stuck staring at me, like she had lost.

"You're not my son." She finally said.

"Close to it."

"You're not." She said flatly.

"You still shouldn't talk to me like this."

"You were all for it last night." She said.

"Yeah," I agreed with her. "Up until you started ignoring me and making me feel like shit because of something you started."

"I didn't mean to make you feel like shit," She told me. "I just had a moment of weakness last night, Matthew. It really was a mistake." She shook her head, trying to make me understand that it shouldn't have happened. But it did. And I'd always remember it. She would, too no matter how much she convinced herself she'd forget about it.

"It didn't feel like one." I said.

"I know," she replied, "it didn't at the time."

"Well, maybe you're just confused now." I moved closer to her. "Maybe you're feeling like this because that was just the first time."

"First and only time." She corrected me.

"It would have been nice to have maybe three times." I said, trying to lighten the mood. She didn't seem to be amused though.

"This is serious Matthew. If we act like this, peoples' feelings will be changed and hurt. Think about your best friend."

"Think about your husband," I nodded.

"Exactly! My husband." She said. "This can't continue.

"I stopped thinking it would." I told her.

"You have?"

"Yeah," I said. "You had my hopes up, but I got them down when I apologized to you this evening."

She gave me a sad smile then stepped away from me and picked up my wet clothes. "This is going to haunt us for the rest of our lives." She said.

"It will only haunt us if we keep pretending we didn't like it." I told her.

*

I really enjoyed reading all the feedback from chapter one. Next chapter should be out soon.