Ms. Adler: Leadworth Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily and Max are punished, Natalie learns her place.
2.9k words
4.57
14.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers

Thank you for your feedback on chapter 1. The feedback has been into account and I will make sure to proof better in the future. More chapters will be published as soon as possible. Please enjoy and continue with the constructive criticism.

------------------------

Natalie felt an awkward feeling of déjà vu as she once again travelled down the gravel track to Leadworth House. She had been given the night to consider Ms. Adler's proposal, but it was fair to say that she had made her mind up almost instantly. This was to be the first day of her new life in the country.

Once again, she knocked on the large front door of the enormous country estate. She was confused to find that no one answered. She jumped as her taxi quickly accelerated away, kicking up gravel in its wake. Knocking several times, she finally decided to let herself in. The door opened with a long and ominous creak, yet still the residents of the house remained undisturbed.

"Hello?!" she shouted into the empty space, hearing only her own echo through the cavernous rooms of Leadworth. She sat on the ornate bench of the reception hall and waited. She cast her mind back to the strange phenomenon that had come over her the previous night.

In a feat of uncharacteristic sexual appetite, Natalie had spent the entire night pleasuring herself. Over and over she bought herself to orgasm, starting in her shower, allowing the water to run over her ample cleavage as she used her fingers to stimulate herself. She moved into the bedroom, removing her small travel vibrator from a small pocket in her bag and using it again to pleasure herself into the most rewarding of climaxes. Every time she closed her eyes and tried to sleep, the excitement returned with a vengeance. A burning lust that she could not control.

Stranger still were the fantasies she employed while touching herself. All of them featured Ms. Adler. In the shower, she imagined Ms. Alder rubbing soap into her huge breasts while ordering Natalie to touch herself over and over. The images were so vivid and pleasurable that Natalie came almost immediately. On the bed, Natalie fantasised about Ms. Adler compelling her to eat her pussy for hours without respite. She could actually feel the ache in her jaw as her mind ran wild with the overwhelming need to orgasm. In reality, Natalie could not imagine a worse hell, her body being forced to eat pussy for hours on end, but last night it brought her to the brink of climax in a matter of seconds.

"Natalie, my darling!" Ms. Adler said as she approached from a nearby archway, "how are you?"

Natalie blushed at the sight of Ms. Adler, remembering yet another fantasy featuring her new employer. Although not as strong as the night before, Natalie felt a strong urge to finger herself right there in the reception hall.

"Ms. Alder, I'd like to formerly accept your offer of employment," Natalie announced, having finally put her lust in check.

"Well of course you have dear!" Ms. Adler smiled, as she did so her whole face emanated a beauty that struck Natalie without mercy. Her piercing green eyes made her impossible to disappoint, Natalie felt as though the word "no" had immediately left her vocabulary, as if she would never need it again.

The house was divided into two wings, Ms. Adler resided in the east wing of the house. Natalie was instructed that she should not enter this side of the house without permission, as it constituted Ms. Adler's private residence. On the contrary, the west wing was made up of bedrooms and offices to be used by the staff of Leadworth Estate. Ms. Adler was very helpful in guiding Natalie through the various amenities at her disposal. Natalie had her own spacious room in the west wing, just down the hall from her own private office, directly across from Ms. Adler's. Overall, Natalie was very pleased with her new place of work, and simply asked that she could begin working immediately.

The hours passed as Natalie worked through many years' worth of Leadworth's accounts. Her deep concentration was broken when a man knocked on the door to her office.

"Hello, Natalie, is it?" the man enquired. "Ms. Adler requested that I bring you some lunch."

"Oh, thank you so much!" Said Natalie, suddenly realising her hunger.

"I'm Max, I'm the chef here at Leadworth." He smiled, "if there's anything you need please do let me know."

"Thank you, I was so busy I forgot to eat." Natalie gratefully accepted the plate that Max set down in front of her, a beautifully presented omelette with a salad on the side.

"No problem at all, see you later," Max said, already turning to leave the office. He stopped briefly in the doorway and paused to look at Natalie, "do enjoy the salad," he said, before walking briskly away.

"That was strange," Natalie thought, but she was too ravenous to ponder any further. Taking the advice of her host, she picked up her cutlery and began eating. Upon shuffling the leaves on her plate, she uncovered a small handwritten note, no bigger than a postage stamp. The note contained only one word, a word which filled her with an unease she had never felt before.

RUN

Without thinking, she quickly shoved the note into her pocket, she sat very still, she had to calculate her next move very carefully.

"This must be a joke," she thought to herself, beginning to calm down. But then she remembered the strange events of the previous morning. When Ms. Adler's maid, Emily, made a strange comment about never disobeying her employer.

"If you don't do what she says she'll..." Emily had started to say, before she was overcome by a strange sensation and left immediately.

"What was she going to say?" Natalie asked herself. She had not seen Emily today at all, and wondered if perhaps she had taken ill. In the end, Natalie decided that she was drawing unnecessary conclusions, and that Max was simply hazing his new colleague.

Natalie worked late into the evening, attempting to carve a trail through the years of disorganisation in the Leadworth accounting system. She finally accepted defeat at 9pm, when exhaustion forced her to retire for the evening. Stripping down to her underwear, she sprawled out on her new king size bed. She fell asleep almost immediately.

Natalie was awoken in the early hours by a noise. Sitting upright, she could have sworn that she heard shouting coming from downstairs. Dressed in a small nightie, she crept slowly out of her bedroom, attempting to find the source of the disturbance.

"HOW DARE YOU!" a voice said authoritatively.

Natalie believed it was Ms. Adler, but could not say for certain. From the staircase, she could see a faint glow from the fire in the drawing room. Carefully descending the grand staircase, Natalie attempted to get a closer look at what was going on.

"I had to warn her, I couldn't allow for anyone else to fall into your hands," a male voice said. Natalie quickly realised that the male voice must be Max. She poked her head slowly around the archway in order to see the altercation unfold. Ms. Adler was sat in a large, ornate, armchair by the fire. Max and Emily stood in the middle of the room, arms rigidly at their sides.

"You can't lie to me, can you Max?" Ms. Adler asked casually, rising from her chair and bringing her face within inches of his.

"No Ms. Adler, your control makes it impossible to lie," Max answered mechanically. He spoke as if he had recited the line one hundred times or more.

"No man can lie to me Max, at my command you would spill your darkest secrets, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Ms. Adler," Max replied reluctantly.

"How long since you last had an orgasm Max?" Ms. Adler asked, a triumphant tone to her voice.

"Almost three months, Ms. Adler"

"THREE months, you must be very frustrated," Ms. Adler remarked, she revelled in Max's pain, mocking him with a babyish voice. Max did not reply, his body appeared to stiffen as bit his tongue, not rising to Ms. Adler's jibes. "Tell me Max, tell me exactly how frustrating it is, tell me what runs through your mind every day," Ms. Adler asked Max calmly, a smile growing across her face, her green eyes alive with excitement.

Max shock in resistance, it was clear he did not want to embarrass himself with the pathetic trials he experienced on a daily basis. Ms. Adler waited patiently. Emily could only watch helplessly as her friend tried to resist her control. Max eventually buckled under Ms. Adler's control and every embarrassing confession came spilling from his mouth.

"I'm relentlessly horny twenty-four hours a day, I cannot touch myself, I cannot orgasm without the permission of Ms. Adler, I am Ms. Adler's sex toy, sex toys do not orgasm, and every second I spend with Emily I wish I could fill every one of her holes with my boiling hot cum..." Max was stopped with a click of Ms. Adler's fingers. His head dropped with the mortifying embarrassment of his forced confession. Ms. Adler turned to see the shock on Emily's face from what she had just heard.

"Oh, don't worry sweetie," Ms. Adler cooed, "It's not his fault, I've made him a slave to his baser instincts. Besides, my control makes it impossible for him to cum in you, unless I say so." Ms. Adler returned to her armchair and sipped from a glass of red wine. "Now, I command that neither of you try to warn Natalie ever again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Adler." The pair barked in unison, unable to resist the urge to obey.

"Now it is time for Max's punishment. Emily, what is the cruellest possible punishment we could give Max?"

Just like Max, Emily resisted the urge to say what was on her mind. Emily knew exactly how cruel her punishment would be for Max, but her resistance to Ms. Adler's control meant that eventually she would tell her.

It was not long before Emily blurted out the truth, "You should force me to suck his cock all night, knowing full well that he has no ability to cum without your permission."

Max's eyes widened in horror, Emily could only look apologetically at him, Ms. Adler's grin widened even further.

"Oh Emily, you are quite the dark horse," Ms. Adler teased, "how could you suggest doing such a thing to poor Max?"

"I won't do it Ms. Adler, enough is enough. You cannot continue to keep us like this!" Emily's voice became resolute, the guilt of suggesting Max's punishment steeling her resolve.

Ms. Adler's playful façade dropped in an instant. At the snap of her fingers, Max and Emily forcibly undressed one another. The pair stood to attention in front of Ms. Adler, unable to move. Ms. Adler rose slowly from her chair and approached the couple authoritatively. Max and Emily stood helplessly, their bodies forced to await instruction.

"We're going to play a game," said Ms. Adler, after an agonising pause, "there are two very simple rules; Max, you cannot move a muscle, and Emily, you cannot leave this room."

"That's it?" Emily asked tentatively.

"That's it," Ms. Adler replied, returning to her seat.

The pair did not dare to breathe a sigh of relief, they knew that there would be some sort of catch. Emily's body relaxed as Ms. Adler relinquished her control, but Max remained in a state of paralysis, arms behind his back, helpless. Emily shifted her focus towards her nearest exit, wishing dearly to make a break for freedom, alas, Ms. Adler's rules could not be disobeyed, her own body could not will itself to cheat.

"Oh dash," Ms. Adler exclaimed mockingly, Max and Emily inhaled sharply, realising that she was about to create another rule for her twisted little game, "I forgot something really important!" Ms. Adler slapped her palm against her forehead contemptuously, then threw a wry smile in Emily's direction.

"Emily, there is nothing more you want in this world then to suck Max's cock. you crave it. You may fight against it, but your burning urges will not subside until you have used your mouth to tease Max until he begs for mercy."

Ms. Adler snapped her fingers, Emily felt the instantaneous onset of the rule. She sat down, trying to keep herself from launching across the room and sucking Max's cock. Her nipples stiffened and she became wet with arousal. Max, whose libido was already beyond control, had grown hugely erect at the thought of Emily's mouth pleasuring him. Emily noticed Max's huge erection and once again stifled her body as it tried to make another launch for him.

"Emily, please don't," Max begged

"I'll control myself, I promise," Emily replied meekly, but her hungry eyes did not fill Max with a world of confidence. Ms. Adler sat patiently, sipping occasionally from her glass of wine. Natalie, astounded, continued to watch secretly from the archway.

While Max stood vulnerably in the centre of the room, Emily sat uncomfortably on the sofa. She shifted from one side to another, the burning urge to taste Max's cock grew harder and harder to resist.

"Max, just one taste? Please? It will help me fight the urges," Emily couldn't help herself, her resistance was already beginning to fail.

Max's frustration grew, "Fight it Emily! Please! I can't take anymore teasing!"

Emily walked over and knelt in front of Max, she knew she had to fight against her savage instincts, but she suffered from an indescribable hunger inside her.

"Emily for god sake, don't!" Max begged again.

Emily ran a finger up and down Max's shaft, he grunted heavily, his cock growing painfully red with pent up arousal. He looked down at Emily on her knees, her erect nipples standing proudly from her perfectly perky breasts, her large, beautiful brown eyes pleading to him. Maintaining eye contact, Emily stuck out her tongue and used the tip to give the smallest of licks to Max's head.

"Emily, fight it!" Max grunted.

That tiny taste had eroded the last of Emily's resolve, "I have to tease you Max, she won't stop compelling me until I do."

With that Emily grabbed Max's cock and slid her voluptuous lips as far down as her mouth would let her. Max's fists clenched and his face turned red, he could not struggle against his torturer. In contrast, the relief Emily felt was indescribable. She was intent on sucking Max clean. The act was so pleasurable that she could not possibly fight against it. She sucked hard and fast, then slowed right down, probing every inch with her mouth. Max finally broke when Emily began to revolve her tongue teasingly around the head of Max's penis.

"Ms. Adler please, I'M SORRY!" Max cried out in desperation.

With a snap of Ms. Adler's fingers, Emily's sensual bombardment ended. Emily returned to her post next to Max, whose cock was still angrily red from the teasing he had just received.

"Did you both learn your lesson?" Ms. Adler asked.

"Yes Ms. Adler," the pair answered.

"Good, well if that's all then you our relieved for the evening," she smirked unapologetically, realising her choice of words, "oops, sorry Max."

Ms. Adler heard a shuffle from the archway, she turned to see Natalie spying from the hallway. Natalie, realising that she had been rumbled, bolted for the front door.

"You can't run away from me Natalie!" Shouted Ms. Adler.

Natalie ignored her. She reached out for the door handle, but the second that her hand came in contact with the door, she felt a tremendous orgasm shoot through her whole body. "Holy fuck!" she screamed as the pleasure nearly buckled her knees. Nevertheless, she yanked the door open and launched herself outside.

Natalie continued to run down the long gravel path, but every step away from the house pulsed through her clitoris. Despite having orgasmed only seconds ago, her body was already craving another climax. She continued to run from the house, but as she did so the demand for relief worsened. Falling to her knees, she reached into her panties and franticly played with herself. Orgasm after orgasm came, but she still could not find any relief.

An hour passed, and Natalie remained on the uncomfortable gravel, still desperately fingering herself in the hopes of finding relief. Ms. Adler appeared in a long fur coat.

"Allow me to rephrase what I said earlier," Ms. Adler said calmly, "you can run away from me, but I own your body now, you cum when I say so, you fuck when I say so. This place can be heaven or hell for you Natalie. Believe me, the best is when it's a little of both." Ms. Adler winked slyly at Natalie and returned to the house.

With one hand still frantically strumming her clitoris, Natalie crawled wearily back to the house. Occasionally stopping to allow another unsatisfying orgasm to wash over her. Her ordeal ended as soon as she made contact with the front steps. Gathering herself, Natalie re-entered the house and went upstairs to bed. Anxious that her body was no longer her own, and that her own punishment awaited her in the morning.

MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers