Ms. Adler: Leadworth Ch. 03

Story Info
Agony for Emily, Ecstasy for a new resident.
2.2k words
4.3
11.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers

Recap: Natalie was invited to Leadworth House by a Ms. Irene Adler to apply for a position managing her country estate. Upon arriving she encounters Emily, a young and attractive maid, and later Max, the equally striking personal chef. Despite some strange, and sexually-charged happenings, Nathalie accepts the job and settles into her new home. At this point she discovers the infallible control that Ms. Adler exacts on her employees. Max's attempts to warn Nathalie are thwarted and his misdeeds are rewarded with unbearable erotic torment. Even worse, Nathalie's escape was also to no avail. They all remain servants of Leadworth House, and play-things of Ms. Irene Adler.

**********

Max has struggled to think clearly of late. It had been two months since the living room incident, and over a year since he had been allowed to cum. He was beyond frustration. Ms. Adler had found a new sense of vigour of late, and demanded nightly that Max come to her room to perform services of all kinds. No matter how much they fucked, how long, how hard, it was impossible for Max to find release without the explicit permission of the mistress.

Ms. Adler found endless pleasure in this. She would order Max to sit naked on the bed with her and play with his solid phallus. She would force the girls to make passionate, satisfying love to each other while they watched. Max could only sit and watch enviously as Nathalie and Emily climaxed on command, sometimes seven or eight times a night. This lead to discussions in the morning between the three servants becoming quite contemptuous.

"You know we can't control it Max, she forces us," said Emily, quite empathetically.

"I've tried to stop so many times, but she just makes the pleasure more intense. She won't make it stop until we climax," Nathalie added.

Of course, Max understood. His inability to orgasm was as uncontrollable as the girls' ability to stop themselves from climaxing. The three continued to eat and chat when suddenly they felt an unbearable urge to stand up and leave. They were being summoned to the reception hall by their Mistress.

All three had been stood to attention for fifteen minutes when Ms. Adler finally arrived. She was impeccably dressed, as usual, but her outfit still overtly flaunted her incredible figure. Despite servants' huge disdain for their mistress, each one was unable to deny their attraction to her.

"Good morning all," Ms. Adler announced firmly.

"Good Morning Ms. Adler!" the trio barked in unison.

"Today I have a present for you. Yesterday I sold one of my apartments in Kensington, meaning that one of my favourite maids, Inma, was left without any sort of employment. Being the generous benefactor that I am, I have decided to relocate her to Leadworth House so that she can continue to work for me. Inma, would you come in here sweetheart?"

Max almost doubled over when he saw her. Dressed in nothing but in black lace lingerie, complete with stockings, was Inma. Inma was really Inmaculada, a young woman from Colombia. She had long black hair and a dark complexion. Ms. Adler had clearly put her on display so that nothing was left to anyone's imagination. Her body was unbelievable, an hour glass figure with unabashed muscle tone. Max's imagination was racing before he even had a chance to stop himself. He imagined her on all fours, her tremendous ass bouncing as it collided against his hips. His erection was obvious, and Ms. Adler registered immediately that Inma would be a great new instrument of torture for her servants.

"Another victim of yours? How many more have to suffer?!"

Max and Emily were shocked at Nathalie's outburst. She had been here for two months, and while she had initially resisted Ms. Adler's oppression, her acknowledgement of the futility had put her in her place. Ms. Adler approached Nathalie calmly and stared deeply into her eyes, Nathalie did not avoid her gaze, instead she looked resolutely back at her. Ms. Adler permitted herself a little smile, in recognition of Nathalie's bravery.

"Get your tits out Nathalie," said Ms. Adler calmly.

Nathalie did as she was ordered, for all her bravery and pluck, her body obeyed Ms. Adler at all times. She struggled against her hands as they slowly de-robed her. Finally Nathalie stood topless, her suit jacket, shirt and bra lay on the floor next to her, her big natural breasts stood firmly and proudly out from her body. Max's attention was now torn between the beautiful round ass of Inma, and Nathalie's big, pleading bust, her tiny nipples erect in the cold air.

"Twist," Ms. Adler commanded, giving a wink to Nathalie as she lingered sensually over the word.

Unable to stop her own body, Nathalie brought her hand up to her nipples and twisted them hard. The pain was instant and intense. She cried out, begging Ms. Adler to let her stop.

"Apologise. Quickly." Ms. Adler spoke through gritted teeth.

"I'M SORRY!" Nathalie instantly replied, a tear rolling down one cheek. Her hands released themselves and jerked to her sides. Nathalie panted heavily, Max watched shamelessly as her huge breasts rose and fell with the movement of her chest. Emily shot him a momentary scornful glance, before conceding that Max was probably able to control himself.

"Well, I was going to let Inma settle in, but clearly I could use her help keeping you lot in line!" Ms. Adler raised her voice commandingly. Ms. Adler clicked at Inma and pointed to the floor. Max watched in fixated horror as Inma slid her lingerie slowly off her body and onto the floor. Her black high heels clacked as she walked across the wooden floor and then set herself on hands and knees in the middle of the reception hall. All three were looked on tentatively, Inma was dead still, awaiting patiently for her next command.

Max's head was spinning, his gaze fixed on Inma's big round ass and the sight of her glistening wet pussy. He had never wanted anything more in his entire life. He imagined cumming forcefully into her as he rammed her from behind. Had it not been for Ms. Adler's control, he would have taken her there, regardless of consent or permission from anyone. While he was lost in his own thoughts, Ms. Adler had ordered the girls to strip. Emily's beautiful, tight body next to Nathalie's fuller frame. Ms. Adler strolled up and down as she gave out her instructions.

"Inma has not climaxed in two years, I have edged her day and night for the entirety of our time together and she has begged me for months to grant her some relief. Today I'm going to oblige."

Inma let out a yelp of excitement and relief, her torture had been unending. She had watched as other servants had endured climax after intense climax but Ms. Adler took great pleasure in denying Inma the privilege.

"However, there is of course a stipulation..." as Ms. Adler delivered these words, all the hearts in the room sank. They knew the game they were about to play would leave someone in an unpleasant situation. "...she may only cum while you girls are licking her ass hole and her pussy at the same time."

This notion filled Nathalie and Emily with dread, they hated having to eat ass. They were frequently forced to do it as a punishment and it had not grown more pleasant for them over time.

"I'm a fair woman, and I suggest a little race to determine who gets Inma's delicious wet pussy and who gets to bury their face in that incredible tanned booty of hers. The person who can last the longest without climaxing will get to choose their preferred position."

"I'm not licking that girl's ass hole." said Emily firmly, looking into Nathalie's eyes with a robust determination.

"I'm not either!" replied Nathalie.

"One of you will, it's just down to whose resistance is greater." Ms. Adler said, relishing the girls' competitive approach. At the click of Ms. Adler's fingers, the girls lost control of their bodies. They kissed passionately, and they both felt their hormones surge as their tongues explored each other's mouths. They made out for several minutes, their bodies subjected to Ms. Adler's puppetry. The only control they had was inside their minds, and that was the secret to winning. Whoever could distract themselves enough to avoid climaxing for the longest would avoid punishment.

"Come on girls, don't keep poor Inma waiting!" Ms. Adler taunted. While the girls were kissing passionately, Ms Adler had ordered Inma to finger her own clitoris, bringing her right to the edge of orgasm. "without a tongue in her perfect ass, she's going to be waiting a long time to cum!"

The girls regained control of an arm each, which they quickly used to stimulate one another. Their respective eyes rolling back in their head as the pleasure began to hit them hard. Both tried desperately to keep their climaxes at bay, but concentration was already evading them. Ms. Adler knew exactly how each girl ticked and set about adding stimulations to quicken their approach to orgasm. Nathalie's left hand, under the control of Ms. Adler, drifted slowly down to Emily's pert ass, and began to gently massage the soft skin between her ass check and her thigh.

"STOP, that's not fair!" moaned Emily, the surprising jolt of pleasure almost putting her over the edge.

"Not fair? I suppose I should even the score." Ms. Adler replied. Emily's right hand drifted to her mouth, where she coated her finger in saliva, and began rubbing Nathalie's exposed nipple in soft, concentric circles.

"Noooo, please!" Nathalie cooed, willing herself not to climax but unable to deny the pleasures that her body was being subjected to.

Emily was getting close, and she employed every tactic she could to distract herself. The nature of their occupation at Leadworth meant that they had both learned how to get each other off quickly, and Nathalie's fingers were doing all the right things. Emily was shorter than Natalie, meaning that Nathalie's huge breasts were almost pressed directly in her face. Emily's tried desperately to think about anything but cumming, Nathalie saw this and moved her fingers faster, the resulting motion of Nathalie's arm causing her breasts to jiggle up and down right in Emily's face.

"No! Please! Slow down I..."

Emily came hard, Nathalie seconds afterwards. Both shuddered with pleasure, Nathalie with a satisfied smile on her face, Emily with a befuddled mixture of ecstasy and agony. Both collapsed into each other. At this point, Emily saw no harm in burying her face into Nathalie's giant rack, deciding to gather a silver lining from her loss. For several moments they breathed heavily, rested against one another.

"That was incredible to watch girls, really good stuff." Ms. Adler said, looking slightly flushed. "let's not forget the matter at hand though."

She gestured to the unfortunate Inma, who had been moved to the comfort of the living room. She had spent the past fifteen minutes frantically masturbating, unable to stop her hands from stimulating her to the brink of orgasm, only not able to actually climax. She was now positioned on the blanket by the fire, her big round ass in the air, head and shoulders on a pillow, giving her busy hands the ability to tease her relentlessly.

"Please help me!" Inma begged the girls, knowing only they could help her. Nathalie didn't hesitate, she lead her naked body down underneath Inma's. Inma was permitted to move her hands, she immediately shifted her weight onto them and began to gratefully fuck Nathalie's face. Emily did not move.

"Emily, are you not going to help your new colleague?" Ms. Adler asked. Inma was moaning loudly, shouting in both Spanish and English, begging to be allowed to climax. Eventually, Ms. Adler grew tired of Emily's games. At the snap of her fingers, Emily's body began to shuffle awkwardly towards Inma. She shook hard with resistance, but eventually her body positioned itself on all fours behind the hot latina's ass. With no strength to resist Ms. Adler's control any longer, Emily buried her face in between Inma's huge round cheeks and began to tongue her ass hole. The relief for Inma was powerful and instantaneous. Her whole body contracted as it attempted to deal with the waves of pleasure that overcame her. The house was filled with sound of Inma's screaming orgasm. It was another quarter of an hour before the sensations finally subsided. Nathalie and Emily finally emerged, dripping with sweat and Inma's essense. The three of them lay on the carpet in each others arms, Inma hugging and thanking them both repeatedly.

"well..." Ms. Adler started, "this has all got me hot under the collar. I think I'll take Max here and have him service me upstairs. You girls continue to pleasure each other until tomorrow morning. The same rules still apply, Inma, no cumming without Emily rimming you first."

The girls made a grunt of objection but were unable to continue as Ms. Adler silenced them with her powers.

"Oh, and Emily, due to your selfishness, no orgasms for a month. Girls, make sure you pay a lot of attention to Emily and don't let her get off easy." She chuckled to herself. "Forgive my poor phrasing."

Another snap of Ms. Adler's fingers, and Nathalie and Inma both set upon Emily, licking and fingering in all her most pleasurable areas. Emma begged Ms. Adler not to punish her so severely, but she had already disappeared upstairs with Max. She was not to be seen for another twenty-four hours.

MrAdler
MrAdler
29 Followers