Ms. B Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret lifted her face from between B's legs, panting, and rolled off her. "O my god," she said. "That was good. I feel so hungry, like I can't get enough. B... do you mind if I fuck him?" Margaret asked, looking at me with interest.

"Go ahead, Sweetie," said B. "Share and share alike.'

Margaret grinned at me and approached. My cock was hard -- watching them 69 had had a pronounced effect on me. She dropped to her knees and took it into her mouth, sucking until she heard me groan with pleasure. Then she arose, straddled my lap, and guided my cock into her pussy. I pulled her close, licking her nipples, and I felt her well-toned cunt muscles grip me. I seized her ass with my hands and began to guide her up and down. She kissed me hard, and I could taste B's pussy. Margaret's body was petite, but very vigorous. She energetically matched my movements as she continued to squeeze my cock with her talented cunt. "You're going to make me cum again," she said breathlessly into my ear. "Would you like me to cum?"

"Yes," I said, feeling my own orgasm approach. Over Margaret's shoulder I could see B in the chair, watching us intently and masturbating. I rose to my feet, supporting Margaret's weight with my hands under her ass, and freeing her to move with greater abandon. I turned to the side, to give B a view of my cock sliding in and out of Margaret. B moaned appreciatively. Margaret was every bit as athletic as she looked; she was moving very energeticly while managing to maintain her balance, with her legs locked behind my knees, and she managed to add a wicked squirm with her hips to every stroke. Then she began to talk huskily into my ear without breaking the rhythm:

"I loved the way it tasted when you came in my mouth underneath that table outdoors. I couldn't wait to taste it again. And now I want you to cum in my pussy. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes!" I cried, and began to cum. Our rhythm gradually slowed until both of our orgasms subsided, and I delicately lifted Margaret off my cock and set her down on the floor. I became aware of the sounds of Ms. B, cumming also. Then the phone rang.

I answered it. It was Susan, my fiancee. She told me that she her car had broken down; she had managed to get it fixed, but her meetings had to be rescheduled. She would be home in one hour. I showed remarkable composure in talking to her, and then rang off.

I explained the situation to B and Margaret, and they good-naturedly scurried around, helping me put the place in order, and even suggested some clever ways to mask the scent of our spirited fucking. Then they bid me adieu. "Sorry to eat and run," said B with a smirk. "I think we're going to get a room and keep the party going. Talk to you soon."

12