Ms. Baker's Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant smirked. "I have another idea. Trust me."

Bennie looked over his shoulder and lowered his eyes. "Last time you said that, we both got our asses violated."

Grant grabbed the rear of his neck and focused on him. "Not this time. If all goes well, we're going to get Ms. Baker and Samantha."

"It's the 'if all goes well' part that bothers me."

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to set a trap that they'll walk into without knowing about it until it's too late. And then, we'll have them."

Bennie smiled. "I've always wanted Samantha's little ass. It's tiny, like handheld size, but cute and hot."

"It's settled but remember that we're teaching them not to screw with people's educations, too. We need to punish them so they will understand."

Bennie rested his chin on his thumb. "We paddled Ms. Baker last time. What should we do this time?"

Grant fell into the chair at his desk. "I have an idea."

The next day, when the two friends were dismissed from their chemistry class to go to lunch, they scooted and slid through the hordes of students that flooded the halls in search of the cafeteria.

Grant made a stop at his locker, which was a few yards down the hall from Ms. Baker's class. He darted his eyes around while working his fingers on the combination but saw only the hungry swarm.

Grant nodded towards the door nearby. "Bennie, see if anyone is in her class."

Bennie moved near it flat against the wall when it flew open. Ms. Baker was leaving with Samantha as they blabbered about something that blended in with the chatters and clamors in the hall.

Bennie approached Grant as he shut the locker's door.

"Grant, they just left."

"Okay, come on," Grant said as he went inside but kept the room in the darkness.

Bennie planted himself outside the doorway. "I'll keep watch."

Grant nodded and made his way towards her desk. He found it when he bumped into it and a pain throbbed in his knee.

He hobbled behind the desk, taped a voice recorder underneath, and stumbled by the chair on his way out.

He closed the door behind him. "Okay, it's done. We just have to wait and see what my trap picks up."

Bennie turned his head. "Are you sure it's going to work? It could pick up more than just their voices."

"They always come back from lunch before everyone else. Probably so they can 'go over' Samantha's grades when no one is around."

Grant tapped Bennie and off to lunch they went...

After school was out that day, they paid a visit to Ms. Baker. Of course, her partner in crime was there filing her nails with her pale white legs protruding from her skirt crossed.

Ms. Baker swiftly shut her gradebook and pinned her elbows on it when the door creaked.

She focused on the friends when they walked in. She was wearing a navy pants suit with matching jacket on the back of her chair and sky blue button-up blouse with the aroma of peaches. Her hair was curly and brown and hanging free.

"Two of my favorite students!" Ms. Baker said with a full-faced smile and happy like she just bought another pair of shoes. "I wasn't expecting you but I'm glad you're here. Both of you made B's on your parts of speech homework. If you do well on your book reports, you'll pass. Isn't that exciting?"

Grant stepped forward. "Very. I'm losing my mind waiting for my diploma."

Ms. Baker pushed away from the desk and threw on her jacket. "I was about to leave. Did you need something before I go?"

"Actually, yeah," he said as he moved in front of her and swept his hand around underneath the desk. He tore off the voice recorder and brought it into view for everyone to see. Ms. Baker gave a sharp gasp and Samantha's chin was dragging the tile! "I'm willing to bet there's something juicy on here we'd all like to hear. Let's find out."

Ms. Baker covered his hand as his thumb tried to press 'play' but he snatched it out of range.

Her cheerful attitude was replaced by a smoking rage. "You were snooping around when I was gone? I'm disappointed in you!"

Grant shrugged. "Disappointed? Well, that makes three of us."

Bennie said, "Play it, Grant. Let's find out what they don't want us to hear."

He did just that. It was indeed their bouncy teacher with Samantha's voice a little lower on the recording but it was hers.

"Samantha, I already passed you for the class but you need to show up for attendance purposes. Pretend like you're working so no one will ask questions."

"Thank you, Ms. Baker, but what if Mr. Hooper or someone else needs to see what I've done?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll let you use my book report from college for the one in my class. You already have what you need for the test. You're fine."

"Whew, I'm glad, but I won't walk if I fail Mr. Black's Algebra class. I hate math!"

"I can't help you with that but maybe Grant can? He's good at math..."

Grant cut the recording there. Samantha was out of her desk and trying to ease out of the room when Bennie blocked the exit with a snarl. Ms. Baker shrank away when Grant invaded her space with a finger near her nose.

"You're the worst kind of teacher!" he shouted. "Trying to act so sweet and helpful and you do this! You still hadn't learned! How can you do this with a clear conscience?"

A tear slid over the makeup on her cheek. "Please, it's not what it seems."

Bennie shrugged and scoffed. "Sounds pretty clear to me. We'll take this to Mr. Hooper and you can explain to him what it is!"

"No, don't!" she said through sniffles as she put her hands together. "I'm sorry! Listen, Samantha's parents helped me get this job and in return, they wanted me to make sure their daughter passed my class."

Grant asked, "Why didn't you tutor her so she would pass without cheating for her? You think this is fair to me? To Bennie who are working our butts off to pass?"

Ms. Baker showed her back to him without an answer.

Samantha said, "I was never good at school especially English!"

Grant added, "And math, chemistry, biology, music, physical education, and everything else. Whatever."

Ms. Baker rubbed her eyes. "What are you going to do?"

Grant and Bennie perked up.

Grant flipped her around. "Do you remember when I said that I was going to fuck your ass? Well, we're going to do it. That's after you get punished for this atrocity."

Samantha said, "I have to go..."

Bennie stood firm at the door with his chest forward. "No, because you're getting it, too. You need a lesson and my ass is still hurting from what both of you did."

Ms. Baker sighed while it looked as if she was counting the cracks in the floor. "Don't get me fired, please. I won't help Samantha or anyone else pass anymore unless they earn it."

Grant said, "I'll make sure of that. Both of you be at my house in an hour. If not, you know what will happen."

He walked out as Bennie opened the door. Ms. Baker's knees were crumbling and Samantha was pale—more than before.

An hour later, Ms. Baker, with Samantha in the passenger's seat, parked next to the sidewalk near Grant's house.

Ms. Baker's fingers wouldn't stop vibrating and Samantha had her hands mashed between her thighs.

"I don't know if I can go in," Ms. Baker said as she stared at Grant's door. "I know they're going to punish me even more than last time." She turned her head and looked at Samantha. "I never should have helped you. Your parents are snooty snot-noses anyway."

Samantha rolled her eyes. "Everything would have been fine if you kept your big mouth shut. It didn't occur to you that other people could be around when you started blabbing?"

Ms. Baker pulled the door handle and put a foot on the sidewalk. "I guess I'd rather go in there than be out here with you. At least they're trying to make something of themselves unlike some people who want a free ride."

Samantha stepped out, too, but stayed what seemed to be a mile behind her.

Ms. Baker took her time taking the walkway to the front door. Her knees were like dough and her heart was racing like crazy. She knew she was in for something sinister but at the same time, she wondering if she deserved it.

After stepping on the doormat, she noticed her palms were sweaty. She recalled why she became a teacher, which was to help students get an education and capture what their hearts desired. Not give them anything because life didn't work that way. She liked to think that she was kicking herself not because she got busted but because she was not what a teacher should be.

She waited a few seconds before she pushed the doorbell.

When the door opened, Grant grabbed her wrist and yanked her inside. She could already tell how this was going to go for her.

She looked around and she was in a typical family room with plush dark brown carpet, a sofa, and love seat adjacent to it. There was a lone chair in the center facing the door. Probably meant for her or Samantha. Bennie was already standing like he couldn't wait for this.

Bennie looked behind Ms. Baker. "Where is Samantha? She's a part of this, too."

"She's was with me..." Ms. Baker said meekly.

Bennie dashed out of the house and a moment later, he and Samantha could be heard spatting but he eventually pushed her inside and slammed the door.

Ms. Baker folded her arms, leaned back on her rear heel, and said, "I don't have much time. I have papers to grade."

Grant sat on the chair. "You have as much time as it takes for us to teach you a lesson. For once, be a good girl and get over my lap!"

Ms. Baker realized her hard stance didn't work. She hesitated to move towards Grant. Bennie wrenched at her arms to unfold them and escorted her to Grant's side.

Bennie spoke with firmness into her ear. "Do what he says or this is going to get worse for you."

Ms. Baker gulped but tried to stand her ground one last time.

She sighed and held one of her arms. He firmed his hand and gave her a couple of hard spanks. "Pop, pop!"

"Oww!" she cried as she rubbed her ass. "Okay, I'll do it."

She took a breath and laid across his lap. "I'm really sorry, Grant and Bennie."

Bennie kneeled in front of them. "Just shut up and take your punishment."

Ms. Baker sealed her lips. She could tell they were admiring her ass, which was pointed up at them. It made her a little wet knowing that.

Grant spanked her left cheek and Bennie swatted her right and she squirmed around as their repeated spanks were searing her ass.

She shook her feet and cried out. "Oww! Please! Your teacher is so sorry! I swear!"

They ignored her and their strong, manly hands spanked her harder and faster and the stings had her eyes wet and she was sniffling.

Samantha angled away from Ms. Baker as she couldn't watch her spanking. Probably because for a moment, she either felt bad for her or she knew her turn was next. For the first time in her life, she was without words.

Grant and Bennie continued spanking Ms. Baker and she was patting the floor like she was trying to tap out but they were just beginning.

The sounds of her spanks were somewhat loud but muffled as her ass was covered by her pants and some kind of underwear beneath.

Bennie leaned over towards her face. He pushed her curly strands aside to see it. Her tears were causing her eye shadow to run a bit and her cheeks were pink.

He said, "Stand up and get your pants down!"

Ms. Baker wiped her tears and tried to speak through her sniffles. "Please. How many ways do I have to apologize?"

Bennie looked at Grant. "Sigh, she still thinks that we'll stop because she keeps saying she's sorry."

Grant rubbed his hands in circles over her ass. She was happy for the relief.

Grant said, "She's good at teaching but needs help with learning. We'll make sure she understands how serious we are before she leaves."

Ms. Baker turned her head. "I'll behave. Look."

She slid off his lap, unbuckled her belt, and pulled her zipper down. Bennie took her by the arm to the couch. He sat as he guided her over her lap.

Bennie ripped Ms. Baker's dress pants and navy blue panties down to her knees. He was getting harder the longer he stared at her firm ass.

He gave her a spanking that caused both Grant and Samantha to wince and wonder if she deserved even that.

"Fuck me in my ass? Pass people that don't do any work? I don't think so!" Bennie said as he spanked her for a couple of minutes straight.

"Please! I'm sorry! Ouch! Oww! Ahhh!" Ms. Baker cried. "I was wrong! I won't do it again!"

Bennie turned to Grant. "I think it's Samantha's turn."

Grant held Samantha's wrist but she put on the brakes when he tried to pull her towards the dining room table.

"Look, Sam," Grant said as he stood a nose's length away from her, "Ms. Baker is being good and taking her punishment. If you take yours, I'll make sure Mr. Hooper doesn't hear that recording. What'll it be?"

Samantha looked away and sighed when she saw Ms. Baker's ass red like an apple and still being spanked by Bennie.

When she looked back at him, she said, "Despite everything, I'm still your friend. I know what I did was wrong but you know I'm not good at school."

Grant caressed her facial cheek. "I understand but you can't cheat your way through life. If you need help, ask. Like you said, we're friends, but do you understand that why I have to punish you now?"

"Um, hum."

Grant slid his arm behind Sam and pressed on her lower back signaling her to move into the dining room. She was taking the tiniest steps she could and slowed more when she neared the table.

Grant really did feel for Sam and she was a good person that made a few bad decisions that he had to make sure she wouldn't make again for her own sake.

He made Samantha bend over the table. Bennie brought Ms. Baker to the table, too, and had her bend over across from Sam so they could see each other.

Samantha noticed how much she'd been crying and quivered as she imagined what the guys had in store for her.

Grant lifted her red and black plaid skirt and laid it across her lower back. She acted as though she was going to be cooperative but she stood and tried to push her skirt back down.

She begged, "Please, can we do something else?"

Bennie walked over and held her and Grant flipped her skirt back up.

"No!" Bennie said. "Just for that, we're going straight to bare bottom for you. Panties down right now."

Samantha's hands were shaking when she reached behind herself and pulled down her red panties, which matched her hair and presumably her ass in a few minutes.

Bennie brought a spatula from the utensils rack in the kitchen and showed it to Samantha. "This is what you're getting now since you didn't do what we asked. I like you and I enjoyed hanging out with you but this is serious. You cheated and you need this."

"Yes, buddy," she said filled with sarcasm.

"Oh, you have a little attitude?" Bennie said. "Okay, have it your way. Just for that, I want to see your tits."

"Ugh, fine!" she said as she unbuttoned her white collared shirt. She pulled her bra down and showed her tits and their pink erect nipples and areolas of a slightly lighter shade. Her breasts were about average size but perky.

Bennie traced the outline of her left tit and across to the right. Samantha seemed to be enjoying it but a sharp feeling followed when he pinched her nipple and pulled on it a bit.

"Ah!" she yelped.

Bennie held the spatula up. "Do you still have that attitude?"

"No."

"I didn't hear what you said."

"No!" she shouted.

Bennie gave the spatula to Grant. "Use that to get the rest of her attitude out of her."

Grant swatted her with it. Her hips hopped into the air.

"Oww! I'll be good!" she said but Grant gave her a few more pops from the spatula.

Her pearly white ass didn't take long to glow after Grant gave her a steady flow of spanks, which caused her to grunt and groan.

Bennie went back to spanking Ms. Baker and both girls saw each other get punished. And both of them were wiggling their asses and slapping the table.

After another minute, the boys let them have a break and gave each other a nod.

Grant said, "I think both of you have taken your spankings well but there's one more thing that has to happen."

Samantha was massaging her own fiery butt cheeks and asked, "What's that?"

Bennie approached her and said, "Oh, I think you know. We both got our asses fucked and we're going to return the deed."

Both girls gasped and looked at each other.

Ms. Baker turned and asked, "Will you both promise not to let anyone else hear that recording?"

Grant said, "I promise. I know you should be fired for what you did and Sam should be expelled but I won't do it after we fuck you both in the ass."

Samantha asked, "I guess I can't talk my way out of this either but be gentle."

"We will, won't we, Bennie?" Grant said while nudging his partner.

"Right, right," he said as he maneuvered behind Ms. Baker.

She was shuddering and could hardly keep still as she awaited what was coming next.

Grant disappeared but returned with a bottle of clear gel and gave it to Bennie.

Bennie popped it open and let some of it ooze through Ms. Baker's ass. Grant pulled her right ass cheek to reveal her bud with naturally brown colored ring and rubbed the gel on it until it was slick.

Bennie loosened his belt, unzipped his pants, and slid them down until his cock fell out.

Ms. Baker flinched when Bennie touched the smooth head of his cock to her asshole but her pants and panties were still at her knees and Grant kept a hand on her back. Both were restricting her movements.

She clamped her teeth onto her bottom lip when she felt Bennie's cock press into her ass and she sucked in a hard, sharp breath when she spread to accommodate him and it popped in. She shrieked and grabbed the edges of the round table.

Grant slid in front of her and, in a soft, caring tone, asked, "Are you okay?"

She nodded through her moans and squints as Bennie delved further into her ass.

Grant held her hand and she squeezed it to where she was crushing it but despite everything, she was still his favorite teacher.

Bennie pulled almost out and eased forward again. He did the same and again, thrusting into her with more power while Grant freed his hand to give her a spanking at the same time.

"Oh, oh, ah..." she said as he smacked her flesh and Bennie penetrated her, ramming her against the table and causing her breasts to grind back and forth over it.

Bennie growled like an animal as he held onto her hips as he sped up his cock's drives into her and she was crying out louder but she was taking it like a good teacher.

Again, Samantha looked away.

Bennie, while still pounding Ms. Baker's ass, asked, "Are you going to cheat people again?"

Ms. Baker, between hollers, said, "No, Bennie! I'll be a good teacher!"

Bennie dug his fingertips into her already sensitive ass, slowed his cock's vibrations within her, letting her really feel her asshole squeeze it, and she sprawled out over the table and squealed.

Bennie slapped her ass a few more times and she yelped as the sound of his hand contacting her flesh filled the room.

Ms. Baker was truly regretting what she did.

Grant approached Samantha. "Your turn! Lean on the table, Sam!"

She was sitting on the table with her back to him and chewing a nail and tore at it as she shifted her eyes back and forth.

Samantha kept gnawing on that nail. "Please..."

Grant folded his arms and spoke into her ear softly. "I've tried being nice but it's not working is it?"

"No, I mean yes. Please don't hurt me too bad," she pleaded with her hands together in front of her.