Ms. Baker's Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll only do enough to make sure you learn to be a good girl from now on."

Samantha grinned. "Okay, I'll be a good girl. Can we skip this now?"

"No!" Grant said as he held her hips, slid her off the table, and pushed on her back so that she was over the table with her ass pushed out towards him.

Samantha buried her face in her hands and waited while whimpering.

Grant lifted her skirt and laid it over her lower back again, and, in a swift motion, her panties were back at her ankles.

He dropped his pants and boxers and massaged his cock until it was hard and stiff.

He coated her pink butthole with the lube. Samantha watched while Bennie had a handful of Ms. Baker's curly locks and pulled her head back as he continued fucking her backside.

Now, Sam felt Grant's head push against her ass and she jumped and awaited the rest of his cock. Her eyes and mouth stretched along with her asshole as he filled it whole and she moaned aloud.

He began with an easy rhythm but sped up and was in sync with Bennie as they both punished the women's asses and all four of them were moaning, grunting, and breathing quick and hard.

Grant, with a hold of Sam's hips and pistoning in and out of her ass before going as deep as he could, asked, "Are you going to ask for help from now on instead of cheating on your work?"

Samantha squinted as he kept colliding with her hips and rocking her body. "Yes! Yes! I will!"

"You'd better!" Grant said while spanking her butt each time he pushed into her.

He pulled away from her until his tip was just about to pop out but he went in as far as he could. He eased away, his cock slowly pulling almost out, and again he drove into her, deep and forcefully. He went back to steady, rhythmic thrusts that sent feelings of a pleasurable pain throughout Samantha.

Grant leaned forward and yanked on her hair as he dominated her most sacred hole.

The guys pulled out. Bennie pointed at the floor near Ms. Baker. She sank to her knees and he stuffed his cock into her warm, wet mouth. She glided her tongue over its length on both sides. She clamped her lips onto it with her hands circled around it and was jacking him off while sucking hard on it at the same time. Bennie pulled her closer and she took all of him in and held it there.

Samantha was on the floor with her knees bent beneath her and underneath Grant sucking his sac and dragging her tongue from it, across his cock, and stopped to suck his head. He grabbed her fluffy hair and the rumbles from his chest grew louder. She took in his whole cock, sucked on it while drawing back, and sucked hard again while bobbing on it.

Grant's legs and cock tightened, he groaned, and burst into her mouth. Samantha cleaned him completely with her tongue, coating his cock in her saliva.

Bennie, stiff with cum leaking from his head, squirted a couple of streams over Ms. Baker's face, some flying into her hair, and he roared and sucked air as the energy dissipated from him.

Everyone collapsed to the tile as the aroma of sexual juices permeated the room. The house darkened as the sun was setting for the day and the illusion of nighttime seemed to make everyone feel even more exhausted.

After gathering herself a few minutes later, Ms. Baker broke the silence. "I'm really sorry for my behavior, guys. I will be a fair teacher from now on. Can you guys forgive me?"

Bennie and Grant looked at each other for a moment and nodded.

Grant walked over, held both her hands with a warm tenderness, and lifted her to her feet.

While connected at the eyes, he said, "We do but never again, okay?"

"I promise."

"I also want you to understand that what we did was for both of your own goods."

"I know. Can I go now?"

"Yes," Grant said as he released her hands. "We'll see you in class."

"Okay," she said as she turned to Bennie who gave her a nod of approval and a slight grin.

After she pulled up her panties and pants, it seemed odd to the men that Ms. Baker didn't sprint for the front door. Instead, her footsteps carried her towards Samantha who was sitting on the floor.

Samantha must have seen the intent within Ms. Baker as she tried to scoot away but she snatched her wrist, yanked her forward, and positioned her on her tummy.

She lifted her skirt and spanked her bare ass in rhythm with her speech.

"You little spoiled brat! 'Spank.' I'm never cheating for you again! 'Spank.' And I don't care that your parents helped me get my job! 'Spank.' A bunch of snooty snobs! 'Spank.'"

Samantha's hands zipped behind her to massage the throbbing out of her roasted cheeks as a stream of tears flowed from her eyes. "Ah! I'm sorry, Ms. Baker! Grant's going to help me pass. I don't need to cheat anymore!"

"Humph," Ms. Baker scoffed as she marched to the front door and slammed it behind her.

Samantha wiped her eyes. "Guys, I'm really sorry, too. I hope we can get back to being friends."

"I don't know. We'll see," Bennie said.

"Maybe," Grant added.

The next day in class, Ms. Baker was back to her jovial self, greeting Grant and Bennie with a wave upon seeing them and welcoming them. Samantha, however, was greeted with a snarl. She no longer sat in the front and instead chose a desk in the rear next to Grant. For the first time, she came to class with her books, notebook, and a pen and seemed ready to try to do things the right way.

Grant and Bennie would end up graduating and, with Grant's help, Samantha did, too. He was quite proud of that. Ms. Baker kept her promise to be fair and honest and thanked the men for not speaking to anyone about her misdeeds. Grant and Bennie even voted for her to be teacher of the year and she wound up getting it! They may have done that in part because of that night she showed her forgiveness but hey, things worked out for everybody!