Ms. Behaved Ch. 01

Story Info
A private message on Literotica turns into something more...
867 words
3.74
9k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been using Literotica for many years and for the most part it has been casual online fun. A few steamy messages here, a few naked pictures snapped there... and if we really hit it off we would take the encounter to Skype for video chatting. These off the grid encounters have been some of the fondest and heart racing memories. I can't explain being face to face on camera (whose identity would normally remain a mystery on Lit) with an intelligent woman and watching them react as you trade views on life... or even feeling vulnerable as I invite a stranger to strip down with myself as we explore our erogenous zones together. That adrenaline rush is something that will never stop no matter how many times I do it, but it can't compare to my most intense interaction. I'm a decent writer, but all the events here are true and unadulterated. I find it extra hot inviting you into a small excerpt of my life; inviting you to judge me however you wish. This is a series of stories on how a private message on Literotica led to a few nights of raw passionate sex.

It had been a month since I had been in contact with a very sexy UK woman that I had met online. It started with her messaging me because of a video I had posted of myself. At first I didn't want to message her as she had very few posts, no pictures, and everything spelled a fake. I entertained the conversation for a little bit, but her responses and the way she wrote gave it away that she definitely was a female. I eventually got her on Skype video chat and then that's when I knew she wasn't a fake... and that's when I knew she was gorgeous. She was a brunette with big eyes, voluptuous lips, skinny fit, and was extremely fun to talk to.

There were two things occupying her life; work and her boyfriend. I assumed her work life had picked up and kept her away from chatting with me at night. I know this because her boyfriend did not stop her from talking to me- she loved to cheat on him. She liked being naughty and she couldn't stop. That dirty brunette confessed to sucking another guy's cock while her boyfriend was passed out drunk at a party. I loved that she was a thrill seeker partly because I am one too. My most vivid memory of her was that she had Skyped me once in the morning while her boyfriend slept. It involved her getting fully naked and cumming on camera for me. Everything got wet. Another time she was messaging me the dirty things she would do to me... all while her boyfriend sat obliviously on the other couch a few feet away and watched tv. I can't deny it was the most fun I had in a long time! With that beautiful brunette gone, I sought to fill that void of pleasure and online excitement once again.

Fast forward two weeks later. A new Litster appeared on the Amateur Picture thread and she was smoking hot. Her beautiful lips peaked my interest - I had to message her. We'll call her Christine.

I was upfront and told her she had gorgeous lips. She thanked me, and then when I asked what she was up to... Christine stopped messaging. That's Literotica for you. Sometimes people will message back and other times they won't. It didn't bother me much because I've been on Lit long enough to know better. As long as I wasn't those freaks who take things to heart or spam messages until they get blocked, I knew everything was cool.

It had been about a week, since our brief conversation and I was just getting over the sexy vixen that I sought to talk to. After coming back from a long day of work, a message was waiting in my inbox. There was a pause and then a rush of delight when I opened it up. Christine has sent me a message. In reply to my previous message, she mentioned that she was lounging in bed after coming back from a work trip, and that it wasn't comfy because of the heat. I mentioned that my room wasn't too hot because the air conditioning was on, and that I wouldn't mind trading rooms with her. I told her the only rule she had to follow was not touching herself while in my bed. Here the messages that followed:

Christine: Honestly, its a coin flip. Because sometimes I like getting in a bit of trouble.

Me: While I do enjoy the thought of you messing up my sheets... I might have to punish you.

Christine: Understandable. Every action has a consequence.

Me: I'm gonna push you face first into those dirty sheets and spank you.

Christine: Well 7, you sure now how to treat a lady...

Me: Mmhmm. I'll have you biting on the sheets in pleasure.

I had her attention, but as usual life got in the way. We were both busy and the next encounter was three days later...