Ms. Behaved Ch. 02

Story Info
A private message on Literotica turns into something more...
901 words
3.93
6.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three days later when I decided to send Christine a message. I had gone from not having 1 girl talk to me, to have 3 girls messaging and flirting with me online. The only significant one worth mentioning was a very aggressive one who worked in retail at the fragrance department. We'll call her 'Fleur'. Fleur was the type that would have small windows where she would appear on Literotica, post photos, and then disappear. Her pictures stirred up a storm of replies which made it hard to message her and get on her radar. In the past he most she had posted before was her in skirts, lingerie, and would let a nipple slip into a shot. Recently she started posting on the Amateur Picture forum with well groomed jet black hair, pale skin, and was very fit. Fleur's posted started out with shots of her low cut tops over her 36D's, and revealed very smooth legs. She eventually started posting her signature devilish smile and round bottom that would be a handful for anyone in bed with her.

That ass had me mesmerized, there was no way I was not going to reach out to her. I sent her a message and was surprised by the quick reply. We chatted for a bit and we had a lot in common. I had traveled through the city she lived in so I could relate to a lot of the stories she told me. As usual, it turned sexual and after a few humorous pictures here and a few pictures of myself there.. We had moved the conversation to Kik Messenger. It was fun, hot, and I loved seeing every crevice of her body, especially when it was in baseball gear. Fleur's pussy was tight and slightly plump... and her wetness made her skin glisten - I wanted to bury my face in it. We touched ourselves a few times and over time our conversations died down due to the fact we lived very different lives and it was mutual that this was just an internet fling.

As I was wrapping up a conversation with Fleur, Christine had sent me a message:

Christine: Hey!

Me: what's up? I hope you're not misbehaving...

Christine: Of course not

Me: I'm on kik right now haha -- with another cali native from Lit

Christine: Haha well you definitely keep busy. Aren't there any pretty ladies in Canada?

Me: Not too many on lit. Yes there are.. but I like the allure of online too. You go through the fun of chatting, and then you eventually meet up or speak on the phone and your adrenaline is pumping right before you speak on skype. It's really fun. Loved your latest pics btw... And I didn't know you were into super kinky either!! Here's a vid of me at 19

*10 minutes passes*

Christine: Alright, that video totally made me blush

Me: Blush? I totally want it to make you touch yourself

Christine: I'm sure you would love to see it too.....

Me: You wouldn't show me

Christine: Haha probably not. Meeting strangers on the internet is so kinky. That sort of stuff could really backfire on a girl. Wanna talk on kik instead? I find you fun.

Me: Sure. What's your user? I've been using skype and yahoo messenger lately

Christine: It's the same as my lit username. I need to get yahoo sometime but haven't gotten around to it

I added her straight to Kik and another 10 minutes passed before we talked again. It started a photo of her on her bed, chest down and her cleavage just showing. Her lips plump lips were just in the frame and so inviting. I quickly took off my shirt and sent her a photo of me shirtless which brought in a very positive response.

Me: Are you touching?

Christine: very lightly... your video made me wet

The thought of making her hot for me had made my cock rock hard. I pulled it out and started to stroke it.

Christine: My fingers are really wet...

Me: I would love to taste it.

Christine: I bet.

Me: So I read that story you wrote. The one of you being tied up and fucked raw. Was that just fantasy or experience?

Christine: I might have done that.. hehe

Me: Mmm, I've done that before to my ex. It was a really enjoyable time

Christine: I don't know why, but I find it so hot. It makes me wet thinking about it.

Me: I love it too. Was it a bed restraint set?

Christine: It was just some cloth on my wrists. I've always fantasized about have my arms and legs tied to a bed.

Me: I literally consider buying one every time I go on Amazon... haha.

Christine: Tell me how it goes if you buy it!

Me: Maybe we can take it for a spin together ;)

I was infatuated just from that conversation. I loved that she was kinky and I would discover from further conversation that she really liked rough sex that would leave marks on her body. I found myself checking my phone more often just to see if she messaged, and seeing a message from her would bring me joy. These teasing conversations were just the tip of the iceberg....