Ms. Behaved Ch. 03

Story Info
A little naughty fun at work...
965 words
4
9.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday morning after our conversation and my work called me to come in. I spent the morning reading the news off my computer and sipping my McDonald's coffee. It was way too early to be in the office but that was my work life then. I was eager to break free of that job and move into a more senior role elsewhere, but after many interviews I had no luck. As my coffee began to get cold I felt my phone buzz. It was Christine.

Christine: Good morning :) xo

Attached was a photo of her on her bed. Her gorgeous C cup breasts were out and looked just like the photos she posted on Literotica. Round, firm, well sized nipples - they were perfect. If some divine force didn't work on them, a surgeon must have. I felt like I was being catfished because she seemed almost surreal. Regardless I was hard, horny, and looking for any excuse to leave the office to touch myself.

Me: Jesus, that's one way to start my morning. You have me all worked up.

Christine: Well I'm kind of worked up again from that video you sent me.

Me: You're touching again?

Christine: Just a bit, I have things to do today.

Another picture came through. It was shot POV with her laptop open and her legs wide. I could see my video playing and I knew she wasn't catfishing me. Knowing for sure that she was real turned me on a lot. I snapped a photo of my bulge through my dress pants and sent it to her. My pants were already tight so it hugged the every inch of my well endowed cock.

Christine: Oh my... yummy. That's quite an impressive tool you have there. Is it actually 7 inches, like your name?

Me: Mhmm.

Christine: Well I've never played with one that large. I think it would be fun :)

Me: I'd love that. I can't stop thinking about those gorgeous lips you posted on the forums... wrapped around my cock.

Work picked up as the day went on, and it was raining pretty heavy. It was quite the storm as the droplets slammed against the windows. I was bored and praying to be anywhere but at the office when my phone buzzed again. I looked up to see that no one was around before opening the message.

Christine: you mean these lips?

She had attached a photo of her full pouty lips from her bath tub. Her bare tits could be seen and the rest of her body disappeared beneath the soapy water.

Me: I've never been so turned on in my life. I can't even think straight at work right now.

Christine: I like that you're thinking about me.

I immediately saw how big my bulge was and left before a group of girls who were at the far end of the office space came by my desk. I ducked around the corner and went to the washroom in which I went into a stall. I pulled it out and began to stroke myself. My fresh Calvin Klein boxer briefs had silver shiny stains from the dried precum from earlier. My penis head had never been so swollen that it reflected light like a candy lollipop. I started out slow and sensual, gliding over my shaft to please my sensitive member. I bit my lip as I kept going because touching myself had never felt so good. The thought of her kneeling in front of me and those soft lips slowly kissing my dick before taking me whole had me shaking with euphoria. Beads of precum spilled out, lubricating my hand and mimicked the feeling of her wet mouth. I pictured her gagging with enjoyment as she bobbed up and down on me.

My breathing increased loud enough to be audible by anyone who walked in. I didn't give a fuck. My cock ached for release and I was going to go all the way. I sped up and increased tempo and I could feel the liquid building up. I shifted my pelvis forward, closed my eyes, and moved my hand to the tip of my penis in a cup shape. With that I let go. Pulse after pulse, hot milky cum painted my entire hand white. It was a lot more than usual, but I was also turned on more than usual. I pulled out my phone and took a photo. I slowly spread my fingers so the cum strings could be seen and the heavier spots would ooze down the edges. With that I took another photo.

I cleaned up and headed back to my desk but not before attaching those photos and responding to her.

Me: Oh, I'm definitely thinking about you ;) I just took care of business in the washroom.

Christine: I'm so wet looking at those photos. Holy fuck I want to taste it.

Me: All my ex-gf's tell me my cum is sweet. I think you'll like it.

Christine: Now I definitely want to try it <3

Me: Well maybe one day we'll meet up and you can

Christine: No way. You're hot but I would be too weirded out to meet up off of lit.

Me: Haha, that's fine.

As the days went on, we kept exchanging photos. The chat was to a bare minimum because she was on a work trip in Sacramento but we were having fun still. I wanted to hear her voice but she still was reluctant to even voice call me. She eventually agreed to Skype me but only for 5 minutes. When she got home from her evening flight from Sacramento, we were finally going to speak...