Ms. Cane's Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Harriet is teased and punished in the classroom.
10k words
4.61
45.5k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

It's been a long time since chapter one was published (7 years!) and I'm sorry for anyone who was looking forward to more. For those that have read the original stories when they were first uploaded, it's worth noting that this is an all-new version of the second chapter.

The second chapter I initially wrote didn't turn out how I wanted it to, and revisiting it later on I found that I wasn't happy with it at all. So, I decided to re-do it chapter 2, and I think this redux is a lot better. If anyone wants the old version, get in contact and I may be able to send it over.

Hopefully Chapter 3 will be here soon.

*********

Harriet awoke on Monday morning, waiting for her alarm to sound so she could start her week. She grabbed her phone from her bedside table to check the time, and was surprised to see it was 6:30 am, and she still had half an hour before she needed to get up and get ready. Moments later she realised that she had more to do this morning than usual, and her school day now started earlier.

She headed to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She found a small mirror, as well as the razor and shaving foam she used for her legs. She closed the toilet seat and sat down, pulled her pajama shorts down to her ankles, placing the mirror in between her legs.

'That's not too bad', Harriet thought to herself, her pubes were still short from a previous trim, and there wasn't too much hair around her labia. She spread the foam over her pubic area, then lightly applied it further south. Even in a semi-awake state, she found herself shiver when she made contact with her pussy. She then, as delicately as she could, smoothly removed the last traces of hair until she was bald from the head down. She thought it would make her feel uncomfortable, but was surprised by how soft her skin felt.

Before she knew it, she was out of the door and on her way to start her first day as a student under Ms. Cane's reign. She felt a little fear, but it was tied up with feelings of excitement and nervousness to the point where she didn't know what would happen. She knew from the last time they met that her teacher was capable of tenderness and cruelty, and she didn't know which side of her she would be seeing this morning

She eventually found the classroom she was supposed to report to, and on the door a note that read: 'Office - now'. With only a few minutes to go until 8 AM, Harriet rushed across the building to tower B, jogging up the staircase to get there in time.

Despite the rush she was in she stopped at the door, knowing that anything could happen beyond this point. Before she could come to terms with it, she heard a familiar voice from within: "Come in."

Ms. Cane was sat at her desk, staring coldly at the nervous girl in front of her. Silently, she rose, and sauntered over to Harriet. To her great shock, the first words her mistress said to her were:

"How are you?"

Harriet was speechless, as the usually stoic face before her softened slightly. Was this small talk?

"Okay" Harriet forced out, almost inaudibly.

"You look worried." When only silence followed, she continued.

"You are still on board, right?"

Harriet found the courage to speak, softly.

"Yeah."

Her teacher smiled, a micro-gesture, but still more warm than her usual expressions.

"I want you to know, that I do this for you as well as for me. Though I'll admit... mostly for me."

"How... is this for me?" Harriet found a little confidence, "I'm doing this because I have to"

"That may be how you see it now, but I see something in you. It's the way people work. I am dominant, you're submissive. You are inexperienced, and I am experienced. I think you will thank me when this is all over."

"I doubt it."

"Doubt all you want. But be careful not to take a false step and stray from candid to impertinent."

Impertinent. It was a word that a teacher would use to describe a student, but things were much different - weren't they? There was a brief silence between them. Harriet felt a resurgence of confidence, and she started to recognise what this really was - and how the tenderness and brutality of Ms. Cane were reconciled. It was all a game. Her game, to get she wants, and maybe to give me something, and to enjoy the play.

It still wasn't what Harriet wanted, and she would walk out the door if she had the option, but now she felt a little clearer about what was at stake. Ms. Cane would be her mistress until Friday, but until then she would be trying to prove that this is what she wants, what she needs.

'All I need is me' Harriet thought to herself, 'She speaks like she knows me, but she doesn't'.

The silence was broken as Ms. Cane's face shifted back into the stern face Harriet had expected, staring unblinkingly at her as she said:

"I see that you are not wearing a P.E. top. So that narrows things down. Bend over my desk."

The transition back into slave was jarring for Harriet, but she complied, uselessly straightening the waist of her jeans as she got into position.

With her head face-down on the table, she couldn't see much, but felt her nose pressed against the wood, and her mistress placing her hands on her hips. She pulled the student back slightly, so that there was space between her crotch and the edge of the table. Hands unbuttoned her trousers, slowly pulling the zip down. While she was full of inner strength before, now she felt powerless to the whims of this older woman. Her tight jeans were methodically lowered, bit by bit, until they were bunched around her ankles.

Ms. Cane was again blown away by what she saw before her. Her little slave had remembered rule four, and so before her she saw her petite butt, and a hint of the sweetness between her thighs. All of it was her property.

She stood up, and leaned over her, whispering in her ear.

"This is how you will present yourself to me every day..."

As she said this, she pushed her hands between Harriet's pearly-white thighs and stroked her pussy. To her surprise, her subject was already a little wet, and let out an involuntary gasp as Ms. Cane's fingers made contact.

"And every day, I bet you'll be this wet."

Harriet was taken aback by how quickly her body had betrayed her, and she willed it to stop feeling so good, as she knew there would be no satisfaction, only teasing.

"See? You're turned on, just from wearing no panties. Just from bending over and submitting yourself to me."

Harriet tried to ignore the words but they echoed in her mind. She tried to ignore the sensation and instead it became all she could think about. She forced herself to open her eyes, looking at the details of the wooden table she was face-down on, but soon enough her eyes shut again and the feeling between her thighs was all there was. This continued for what may have been thirty seconds, a minute, an hour; Harriet didn't know.

There was a step she was being tempted to take, something that even a few days ago she would have been disgusted by the very idea, but now seemed like a necessary sacrifice to ease her mind.

"Please" Harriet whispered.

"Please what?"

"Please m-mistress, please..."

"I know what you want. You're going to have to ask for it"

Harriet groaned, initially out of pleasure and then frustration. She just wanted a finger in her pussy, a few fingers to get her off. She didn't care whose fingers, as long as they would fuck her to that sweet spot. It could be anyone - Mistress Cane, any of the guys in her year she wasn't interested in just for their hands, even Alice, Danni... Danni's face popped into her head.

Danni was so supportive, so good and nice, and what would she think of her now - dirty Harriet bent over a table, hoping for her teacher to finger her. The shame she felt somehow enhanced the sensation, and her body began to tingle all over. She made her decision.

"Please... finger me."

"Please, what?"

"Finger...mmmm..please finger me...mistress"

"Good girl" Ms. Cane whispered into her ear, before slowly penetrating her with one, then two fingers.

Harriet never felt this horny so quickly, and she could see her orgasm within reach - but she needed to ask permission first. While the slender fingers were inside of her, they only slipped in and out at an excruciatingly low speed. Harriet felt even more jittery than before.

Though she couldn't see it, her mistress was smiling at the girl squirming in ecstasy beneath her. To have such control over someone's body gave her such a rush, especially someone who pretended that she didn't want to give up her control.

Suddenly, Harriet felt emptiness. Ms. Cane had slipped her fingers out as quickly as she had just been fucking her, and casually walked over to the door. Harriet, still out of breath, lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at the teacher. The image before Ms. Cane spread a smirk across her face. The girl in front of her was looking at her with such a look of shock and betrayal, yet had not lifted herself from the desk she was bent over, nor had she even begun to pull up her jeans.

"Didn't you hear?"

"Hear...what.." Harriet said in between breaths.

"The bell."

The bell had rung and, absorbed in what was happening to her body, she had not even heard. How had forty-five minutes passed already?

"Come on, get up. You don't want to be late for class."

"...I have a free period"

"Well I don't. So you need to cover yourself up and leave before another student sees you. Unless... that's what you want to happen."

Harriet slowly stood up, bent down to pull up her trousers, and walked meekly over to where Ms. Cane stood.

As she approached the door she realised she could now hear the sounds of younger students talking loudly, running around and taunting each other. The sounds were a floor below, as no student had any classes in this tower, it was only offices...

'Shit' she realized, 'there are offices on this floor, and above, other teachers... that probably come in early. Had any of them heard me? Was I making sounds?'

Paranoia raising her heartbeat even higher than it already was, she shuffled over to the door. As she grasped the doorknob, she slowly turned around to her mistress. Their eyes met and both knew what she was contemplating asking for.

'May I come, Mistress Cane?' Harriet thought but did not say. Instead, she reluctantly turned back to the door and walked out, staring at her feet.

***

The Common Room was empty, as any sixth formers in this early were in class, or skipping entirely for some extra time in bed. She was glad of that, since it would be strange to talk to anyone in the state she was in. She sat down, and looked at her phone listlessly, browsing Facebook and Twitter while trying to resist looking at the time. She felt that maybe if she didn't look that often, time would somehow move faster. Eventually she did check, and it was only 9:30; she still had over an hour until she was meant to meet with Ms. Cane again.

She felt a little ashamed to be looking forward to it, but she knew that only then would she have the chance to find release. Sure, she would have to put up with Cane thinking she has won, but at least she would be able to function for the rest of the day. She was finding it hard enough to distract herself, with the warmth she still felt between her legs derailing any other train of thought she had. At one point, seeing that she was completely alone, she imagined finishing herself off quietly, where she knew Cane couldn't see her. The thought of being that low, to touch herself in the Common Room where anyone could walk in, made her laugh to herself.

At around 10, more students started to file in, and by half past she found herself surrounded by a few friendsp, though she kept to herself for the most part. Alice entered, and instead of the scowl she envisioned her with since they last met, she wore a broad smile as she approached their sofa. She sat down by Harriet and linked their arms, leaning her head on her shoulder. Harriet stiffened slightly, then relaxed. She didn't want to make a scene, but she didn't feel like being close to the girl that had made her feel so awful a few weeks back.

'How could she act as if it hadn't happened, as if things were all fine?'

Biting her lip, she engaged in minimal conversation, uncomfortable being surrounded by friends at this time, but glad that it gave her something else to think about. Before she knew it, the bell rang again, and it was 10:45. She had five minutes to make it back to Ms. Cane's office.

As she got up, Alice didn't let go of her arm.

"Where are you going, H?"

"Uhh - I've got an appointment"

"Like at the Doctor's? I can come with if you like"

"No it's - it's with Cane." Harriet relented the information, remembering that she had the cover of revision sessions with the teacher.

"Why do you have to see her?" Alice questioned, looking puzzled.

They both had Ms. Cane for English, so she was likely unsure why the high-scoring Harriet needed to spend extra time with their teacher.

"Umm - it's nothing really, just want to - y'know - ask some questions about the exams, get some past papers... that sort of thing"

"Can I go too? I have a few things to ask"

"No." Harriet said, too abruptly. "I mean - she's very strict about only having one-on-one talks, you need to email her first - I guess. Yeah."

"Okay...bye then." She let go of her arm, though she kept eye contact with Harriet as she backed away, and before she turned around and left the room, her look of confusion and scepticism burned into Harriet's mind.

When she entered Ms. Cane's office, she quickly shut the door behind her and whipped around, eager for break to end, and maybe her frustration too. She almost jumped, when she saw that there was a man sat opposite the teacher, and they both turned towards her. Harriet was speechless, and just stared at the man while he quizzically looked back at her. He was young, but definitely not at Ridgemont - maybe a trainee teacher or something. He had short dark hair, and was athletic-looking, tall and with broad shoulders.

'Wait - why are they talking, now, at break time?' Harriet's eyes widened slightly 'Does he know? Is she telling him?!?'

Ms. Cane broke the silence, her calm tone notifying her guest that "This is my assistant Harriet, she volunteered to help me out during the last week as thanks for teaching her." She smiled, "Coffee, Black, a little sugar."

When Harriet didn't respond, she turned back to the man opposite her,

"She really is the teacher's pet. It's hard to find a student so... eager, nowadays." They both laughed slightly, and Harriet awkwardly smiled before leaving again.

By time she had found out that the Staff Room espresso machine was out of order, queued up for the one in the cafeteria, and returned to the tower with the coffee, the man had left. She placed the coffee in front of the teacher, and waited patiently in front of her, clasping her hands together.

Ms. Cane was reading the newspaper, and had not even registered her presence other than when she picked up the coffee in front of her and sipped on it. As she was stood there patiently, the bell rang again, and Harriet realised that she had to be in her revision class for Sociology in a few minutes.

The silence was broken by Cane's voice, her voice was sharp and pointed at Harriet, though her eyes didn't leave the article she was reading.

"You didn't knock, then entered without permission, slamming the door. You didn't say 'Yes, miss' when I gave you an order. You didn't immediately do what I told you to. You spent the entirety of break getting a coffee, wasting time I would have spent otherwise. You entered without knocking, again. And there's too much sugar in this coffee."

Harriet gathered herself enough to say "Sorry, Mistress Cane", hoping that this would placate her slightly.

"You've ruined it, but it would be a waste to throw it away. Drink the rest of it, here, then throw it away."

Harriet took the cup, removed the lid, and drank what was left of the beverage. It was too sweet, as she said, but Harriet didn't drink coffee; she didn't know how much sugar was appropriate. Once she had thrown the cup away, she heard the bell ring for the second time. Wisely, she didn't move. "You can go, I'll see you at half 3."

"Thankyou, mistress." she whispered as she hurried out of the room, making sure to close the door softly behind her.

***

The final bell of the day rang at 3:10, and students started to file out of class. By this point in the year, Harriet's Sixth Form classes were only attended by 5 or so students, so she just took a little extra time getting her books together so she could leave the class alone. Once she was the last one in the room, she headed out, turning left towards the English block, instead of right to the exit.

Despite her best intentions to lay low, she had found herself in Ms. Cane's bad books after what happened at break. She didn't even ask her to report for lunch as she was expect to. So, even with ten minutes left until she needed to be there, she thought she'd arrive early, just in case. Harriet turned the corner, her head down to avoid eye contact with anyone still wandering the corridors, and walked straight into someone. She jumped right out of her skin and yelped, before seeing the figure she had almost knocked over was Alice.

"Harriet? Where you heading?" she asked

"Cane." she blurted out without thinking.

"Again?" Alice questioned.

"Yeah... I missed her earlier. She had a meeting or something"

"She double-booked you? Man, I hate that bitch"

"It's annoying, um - yeah so I have to see if I can grab her before she's done now. Have to go." She spoke quickly, hoping that this conversation could end as soon as possible.

"Do you want me to wait - we might as well walk home together, yours is on the way to mine"

"No-no-no, it's fine. I'll be a little while"

"You're not, like, getting extra tuition, are you?"

"Sort of - it's only a little thing, not a huge," Harriet swallowed, "deal".

"That's bullshit".

Harriet's heart stopped for a moment, did she know she was lying?

"I need tuition too! What did you do, bring her a fucking apple?"

Harriet smiled weakly and awkwardly laughed. There was silence between them for a moment, before Alice said:

"Well, I'm off. I might do some work in the IT room before I go, so check by there if you get out early. Otherwise... see you tomorrow, teacher's pet."

Harriet barely waved before rushing down the hallway. It was lucky she tried to be early, because she got to the classroom with a minute to spare, and she could not afford to be late to this. Harriet grasped the door handle before remembering her earlier mistake. She knocked twice, before she heard the emotionless voice that she had become accustomed to summon her inside. When she entered, she saw the same classroom that she had been humiliated in last Friday.

Ms. Cane was sat at her desk, marking some papers. The blinds were drawn, so the room was dimly lit, but streaks of sunlight creeped through, here and there. Without looking up at her, Cane pointed at the desk directly in front of her's.

"This desk. Face the back of the room."

After a moment, Harriet assumed what she wanted, and headed to the desk in the centre of the front row. Facing away from Ms. Cane, she dropped her jeans and bent over the desk.

After what felt like a lifetime, Harriet heard the silence broken by the sound of heels across the classroom floor. The steps were excruciatingly slow, and she desperately wanted to look behind her, but knew that would be a critical error. The footsteps stopped completely, and there was silence again for a full minute. Eventually, she felt a fingertip lightly graze her pussy, causing her to inadvertently jump.