Ms. Cane's Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, pet," Cane whispered in her ear from behind as she continued to push the foreign object inside her subject's ass. "It's just a butt plug, a small one I got for you."

Harriet wanted to speak, but instead grunted as it started to stretch her hole. It was just enough to cause her to strain, but the pain was slight. Suddenly the bell rung out, and across the hallways, everyone started to move on their way to class.

Still, Harriet remained motionless, and even started hoping Cane would fit it inside as soon as she could. Her wish was granted, as the thickest part of the plug slipped in, planting it firmly in her ass, so she could feel the flat end between her butt cheeks.

Cane stepped away, allowing Harriet to stand, her hands immediately touching at the base of the plug that was just outside of her ass. She looked at her mistress, who simply motioned to the clock, then to her jeans. Harriet hurriedly put her remaining clothes back on, now aware that with every step she could feel something inside her.

"You will still be here for inspection every morning. At break time you will bring me a coffee as my assistant. Anything else I'll let you know during the day."

"Yes, mistress," she replied, a little unsure what to do with herself.

"You will keep that in for the rest of the day, unless I say otherwise," she said, failing to hold back a smile. As soon as she said these words, Cane roughly escorted her to the door, opened it, and half-shoved her outside.

*****

Harriet paused outside the door, thinking about how before she had entered this room, she had believed herself to be in a new position of power, but had just had the rug swept from beneath her feet again.

Spotting some other students heading up the stairs towards her, Harriet tried to compose herself and walked down past them on her way to the sixth form common room. It was at this point that she realised how hard it was to walk, feeling it move against her with each step. Luckily, she felt her jeans were tight enough to keep it in, but she was still nervous, and found herself clenching around the butt plug as she tried to look normal.

Harriet knew she had first period off before her first class, but would have almost preferred having class right now. By time she got to the common room, she had started to get used to the physical sensation, but the feeling of humiliation still remained. It was so strange to interact with others, knowing that it was still inside her. Before she could separate her regular life with her mistress' games, but she couldn't with this.

Once she arrived in the mostly-empty room, she tried to do a little revision, and browsed Instagram on her phone, but her mind kept on going back to what had happened this morning. Who was this Naomi woman? Was she just a friend visiting? Would she see her again? Would there be others?

She was thankful when she noticed the clock approaching 9:45, as she could head to Sociology. The class itself passed without much incident, but she knew at this point that she was on top of her subjects, with all her worries being... extra-curricular.

It did help that the class was far more relaxed than her other ones. Ms. Cane's classes, even before recent events, were usually silent and all about work, but this teacher allowed them to talk a little - so Harriet could catch up with Danni a little bit. It was nice to talk to her, and forget the rest of the day, but she couldn't help but compare herself to her friend when she talked about the latest guy she was dating and other more normal topics of conversation.

As it approached break time, she hoped that her meeting with Cane would simply involve her getting her coffee, and the butt plug being removed. However, as soon as she left class, she got a text from an unknown number.

'I've got to cover for another teacher last-minute. C,' it read.

Harriet sighed to herself, then stared at the phone for longer. It was odd for her to actively want to see Cane more, but if it meant her ending this particular game, she was happy to get it over with.

"You okay?"

Harriet snapped out of it, closing her phone as she saw Danni, and attempted to sound as casual as possible.

"Yeah! I'm good! You going back to the common room?"

"No, that was my last lesson of the day, thank god. My Tuesday's are so easy at the moment. Did you want to meet after college though? Could grab a coffee at Mughead?"

"Yeah!" Harriet said, glad to make plans that didn't revolve around her teacher or studying for once. "That sounds nice, 4:30 okay?"

"Yeah that's fine - why so late though?"

"Oh- I - umm have some after-school tutoring thing."

"Really? You?"

"It's a thing my mum wanted me to do, pretty pointless to be honest."

"Ah well, I'll see you after that. Bye!"

Harriet sighed with relief after she left. She didn't want her extracurricular 'activities' to have anything to do with Danni of all people, it made her so nervous. But hopefully, by then, she'd have this plug removed. All she needed now was to get through her next few lessons and she'd be another day down.

She spent her break time in the common room, where things had gotten lively once again. Still, Harriet tried to keep to herself as much as she could, she felt almost a little perverted talking to anyone with the plug in. The idea of anyone here knowing just what she was doing made her shudder, but she couldn't deny there was a slight thrill to it too.

Just as she was getting herself ready to get up and leave to head to her Psychology class, she heard a familiar voice. "Hey psych buddy, wait up!"

Harriet turned and saw Alice, who she had completely forgotten about that day. She had started to feel a little less angry towards Alice recently, and decided to be nice to her friend as long as she was being nice back.

Yet that didn't mean she was always so glad to see her, especially in situations like this. Alice was good at picking up on subtle behaviours, and seemed to always be asking questions. Harriet smiled back at her and said hello, waiting for her to catch up before they headed out.

Then, with a playful laugh, Alice lay a light spank to her butt as she came alongside her. "Let's go!" she exclaimed, though her apparent good mood wasn't rubbing off on Harriet..

"You alright?" Alice asked, looking a little baffled by Harriet, who had suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just think I've messed up my lower back somehow," Harriet said. In truth, she had just gotten used to the feeling of the plug, however strange it was, but the surprise of the spank had made her clench around it and notice it vividly.

"Aw, probably slept on it funny or something," Alice said as Harriet caught up, trying her best to walk normally. They both walked together to their classroom, which was unbearable for Harriet.

She tried her best to seem like it was just another day for her, but she felt distracted by the plug the whole way, and every raised eyebrow or stray glance from Alice made her more self-conscious. As they got to the door, Alice stopped at the door, turning away once she looked through the window.

"Oh for fuck's sake," she muttered.

"What?" Harriet questioned as she saw Alice back away from the door.

"Unbelievable, just when you think you've gotten away from her," Alice smiled in disbelief. Looking up at Harriet's confused face, she added:

"Not a big deal, just we got bloody Cane again."

*****

Harriet paused around the corner, reeling from what she had just heard as Alice headed inside. But before she could worry any more, Alice's head popped from around the frame to say, "come on then."

Without much of a choice, Harriet entered the classroom. She saw that Ms. Cane was indeed there, but her back was to the class as she wrote something on the whiteboard. Harriet went to her usual desk, but instead saw Alice sat there. Confused, she saw her friend shrug and hold up a note with 'Alice' written on it.

Looking around the other desks, Harriet looked around until she spotted one with her name. Her chosen desk, it seemed, was all the way at the back of the classroom. There weren't that many people in this class, maybe ten at the most, but they had all been spaced out throughout the whole room.

"Okay class, I'll be covering for Mrs. Whitby this morning while she's off sick," she began, making sure to make sustained eye contact with Harriet as she sat down tentatively, feeling the plug shift as her butt his the seat.

"You may be wondering why you're not in your original seats - that's because we'll be doing a practice exam today, and I don't want to see any cheating. I thought I'd space you all out, so no rules are broken."

Ms. Cane walked through the rows of desks, looking through a pile of papers before handing one to each student. She barely glanced at Harriet as she handed over her practice exam, then strolled back to the front of the classroom.

"We'll do Part A, starting in... five minutes. Until then, you can look at pages 234 to 235 in your text books for a refresher. These aren't exam conditions, but I'd appreciate some quiet."

'Maybe this isn't so bad,' Harriet thought to herself. 'These practice exams are easy, at least I won't have to talk to her.'

The aforementioned textbook was already waiting at the edge of her desk, so she pulled it towards her and lazily began to sift through the pages to get to the correct section. Once she got to the correct page, she noticed a piece of paper inside the book, folded over, maybe a bookmark.

Then, her stomach dropping, she noticed that 'slut' was written on the side. For a moment, she felt like she was going crazy, but as she opened up the folded note, she realised it was much worse: a message from her teacher, left to her in secret.

'We both know your grades in this subject are above average,' the note read. 'I'm betting you're a good enough student to get good marks in this paper AND do some things for me.'

Harriet gulped. This was meant to be a stress-free revision lesson, and now she was going to be Ms. Cane's plaything in a room full of people. She unfolded it further, and found more text below, which read:

'Within the first ten minutes of the exam, I will expect you to take a photo of your bare pussy and send it to me.'

Harriet read the note through again, then crumpled it up, shoving the paper into her pocket. She supposed that if this had made its way into the wrong hands, no one would have known who it was for or who it was from. But now that it had made its way to the intended target, she had little to do but do as she was told.

'How the hell am I gonna do this?' she asked herself, her heartrate starting to rise. She looked around the room at her classmates, who were studying the pages left out for them.

'This must be why she put me at the back,' she pondered, though it was still risky to pull this off - anyone who turned around at the wrong moment would be able to tell what she was doing. Looking up, her eyes met with her teacher's, and she saw her hold back a smile to maintain her usual class demeanour.

"Okay, class, let's begin."

Harriet froze, wondering how exactly the last five minutes had gone by so fast, and whether she could actually go through with it. She forced herself to open up her paper, and saw that she was at least familiar with the questions - she would've had no issues at all if Cane had just left her alone.

Taking a deep breath in and out, Harriet collected herself, and tried to think things through rationally. 'Remember, today is about changing attitude - there's no point panicking when you know you have to do it anyway,' she thought to herself, coming to her decision.

For the next five minutes, she rushed through the first essay question, making sure to cover as much as she could before she had to take time out for her... other task. As soon as spotted five minutes had passed on the clock, she finished her writing, and set to do as she was ordered.

With her pen still in her hand, and her eyes darting around the room at the other students, Harriet brought her other hand down to her lap. Slowly, she reached for the top button and undid it as discretely as she could manage. 'Thank god these jeans just have buttons,' she thought to herself as she moved to the lower buttons on her fly.

Just at that moment, Alice, who was a row in front of her to her left, look over her shoulder and smiled for a moment, before turning back. Luckily for Harriet, she managed to hold herself together enough to smile back, thankful that her friend didn't look any lower. When she turned away, Harriet continued, noting that she only had a few minutes left to get it done.

As the lowest button was done, she placed her pen lightly on her desk - it was now or never. She reached into her jean pocket and pulled her phone out, swiping from the lock screen she got the camera ready, shifting it to selfie mode and taking the precaution of making sure the flash was off. Then, with her other hand, she pulled either side of her now unbuttoned jeans apart slightly, and felt the air against her bare pussy.

'What the hell am I doing?' she thought to herself the second she felt her vagina exposed to the room. Looking across the room, everyone seemed to be involved in their work - even Cane, who seemed immersed in her laptop. Convincing herself no one was likely to turn around, she brought her phone beneath the desk.

As she opened her fly up further, she held her phone in front of her crotch, hoping that it would cover her just in case. Then, she edged her knees further apart, until there was enough light for her to see herself on her screen. Tilting it to the right angle, she could see her vaginal lips up close in the camera, and she felt her heartrate soar even higher.

Noticing it was sliding a bit on her chair, she decided to place the bottom of her phone just inside her jeans at the bottom of her fly. It gave her a slightly worse angle, but also held it in place better so it wouldn't be a blurry photo. 'God, imagine how hard I'd get spanked if I sent her a blurry one,' Harriet thought.

Eyeing the clock, Harriet saw she barely had any time left to send the photo to Cane, so she decided to take the plunge. Lining up the shot and pressing the capture button, she took the photo, but her heart stopped when she realised the one thing she hadn't considered: the shutter sound.

In the dead silence of the room, the sound of the photo being taken seemed incredibly loud. Harriet, knowing that everyone in the room must've heard, had to act fast. Just as heads started to turn, she pushed her phone against her crotch, did her top button up and swiftly brought her knees together, leaving her phone inside her jeans, pressed against her pussy.

Harriet looked like a deer in headlights when every member of the class turned around, looking at her over their shoulder. Her face gave away her embarrassment, but thankfully there was nothing else there for them to pick up on. Alice gave her a bewildered look, then looked back to Cane, who was also studying Harriet.

"Ms. Deane? What exactly are you doing?"

Harriet was speechless for a moment, unsure how to explain herself and beyond annoyed that Cane of all people was the one asking for an explanation.

"Uhhh - I just," she trailed off, before she quickly found a believable excuse. "I was checking my phone and I accidentally took a screenshot... sorry."

"Well, it doesn't matter what you were doing," Cane reprimanded. "As long as you keep quiet and don't disturb anyone else in the class. If you need the time, there's a clock on the wall."

Everyone seemed satisfied with the excuse, but they were a little more unsettled now, and she was waiting for them all to stop looking around the room and keep still, so that she could remove her phone and take the photo.

With her hands on the desk to avoid suspicion, she started to panic as she looked at the clock - her ten minutes were up, and she hadn't sent anything. She looked to Cane, hoping to somehow communicate her situation with her eyes alone, but her mistress wasn't looking her way, in fact she was looking at her own phone.

Suddenly, Harriet bolted in her seat, her body jumping as her phone received a text message. The muffled tone came with a vibration, pressed right against the worst spot. A few people, including Cane, looked at Harriet with some amusement, as she looked as if she had been scared by her a notification.

Once they turned away, Harriet brought her hand into her lap, as quick as she could this time. Quickly undoing the button, removing the phone from her crotch, then buttoning the top up again, she opened the message.

'I'm waiting,' it read. And Harriet quickly typed out a response. 'Sorry, sound went off. Had to keep phone inside jeans until everyone turned away.'

As soon as she sent this, Harriet went to attachments, found the photo and uploaded it as soon as she can. If she weren't under such a strict time limit, she may have given some more thought into sending such a private photo.

'Wonderful,' the response came, before she was asked 'your phone was by your pussy then?'

Harriet hesitated for a moment, before replying with 'yes'. Only a few seconds, she got her next order.

'You should really put your phone on silent. You should also put it back inside. I like that idea. Now get back to work'.

Harriet winced at the words, thinking about how in avoiding one punishment, she found herself another strangely humiliating task to do. Not wanting to drop marks, whether it was a practice paper or not, and wanting it all over with as soon as possible, Harriet did as she was told - this time doing up every button on her jeans once her phone was inside.

Harriet tried to put the feeling of the smartphone against her crotch to one side, and put her pen to paper for a while longer. Soon enough, she was done with the first part of the paper, and nearly finished with the second half.

Every now and then, she would hear the buzz of someone else's phone in the class as they received texts and other notifications, surprising her each time. She'd never paid so much attention to how often people received messages in class until she was desperately hoping she wouldn't be on the receiving end of one.

Still with around ten minutes left on the clock, Harriet was done, so was left in silence, just hoping that this lesson could be over as soon as possible. She glanced over at Ms. Cane, who was typing something into her phone, but she averted her gaze once the phone was down and her eyes shot up to meet hers. Then, mere moments later:

*Bzzt!*

Harriet jumped in her seat as she felt her phone vibrate against her, her chair legs slamming down on the floor far louder than she wanted. Everyone in the class looked back at her, then away again, and Alice chuckled to herself.

'She probably thinks I got surprised by my own text tone,' Harriet thought to herself, 'little does she know that these vibrations are way more shocking against your -'

*Bzzt!*

Harriet gripped her chair beneath her as the vibration hit her lips again. Her jeans weren't the tightest, but there definitely wasn't much room for her phone, meaning each vibration was being pressed against her vulva; she could even feel her lips parted slightly.

*Bzzt!* *Bzzt!*

Harriet closed her eyes, trying to ignore the feeling as best as she could. Then, biting her lip lightly, she looked up and around the room. She saw Cane smiling back at her, phone in hand. Then, with one tap of her finger, she felt the vibration one more time.

*Bzzt!*

Harriet had wrapped her legs around the chair legs, and was holding her seat with one hand while the other held her pen as she pretended to work. She managed to find a way to minimise any noise while still seeming like she was involved in the test - which, of course, was why the texts stopped coming.

123456...8