Ms D Sees The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

D was surprised at how much her muscles enjoyed being tormented like this. The friction in her arsehole was matched by the stretching and together they caused a heat to rise in her that stoked the energy in her cunt. D's mind was on fire and at last she realised there was nothing she could do...she was totally helpless...and that no matter what she tied to do now her next orgasm was about to swamp her.

And then came that voice again! 'Just relax now Ms D' it said. 'Relaaaax'! At that very moment he took up a steady thrusting rhythm with both devices. It was only a few seconds later that Ms D felt the world explode around her as the crushing force of a massive orgasm swept through her body and into her fevered brain.

Shut away from the light with her closed eyes and completely detached by the power of her climax she felt released from her torment and her fear. D even felt detached from her body. The doctor had stolen even her ability to control her own physical self. There was no use trying to count the smashing waves as orgasm after orgasm gripped and choked her body. 'Oh yes' she thought as she surrendered to the flow of unspeakable pleasure. And, distantly, she was aware of the noise she was producing, the grunts and moans of her body experiencing orgasm after orgasm.

Only some time later did D realise that her ordeal had passed. She'd somehow felt the probes removed from her holes. Now there was a feeling loss and emptiness. The nurse was untying her binds. D opened her eyes and saw once again that knowing smile. She searched for the doctor. He now was seated at the desk with his hands full of notes. Without looking up he invited her to dress herself.

And that was that, or so it seemed. D was confused, uncertain. What was it that he wanted now? Not another word was said. D finally decided she'd been dismissed. After all that she had endured at his hands he remained as detached as when she'd first walked into his office.

But D did feel the shame and humiliation that naturally followed an ordeal such as this. She'd been weak...allowed him to do those things. She'd never even tried to cry out in protest. But he had attacked her...taken advantage of her. D had suffered horrid, dirty things.

And then the doctor thrust a small card into her hand. 'Please ensure you make another appointment with us Ms D' was the last thing he said as the nurse showed her out.

Still shaking from her experience, D found herself barely able to make it to the car park before reaching for her mobile phone. Perhaps next month would not be too soon to visit the doctor again...

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers
12