Ms. Danielle's Finishing School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
556 Followers

Danielle got up. Taking Veronica's hand, they swept by the bar. Grabbing the martini pitcher she led her new friend out to the patio where the hot tub was bubbling away. She sat the pitcher down on the rim of the tub and pointed to a small room just off the marble deck.

"In there you'll find a variety of swimsuits, go change and I'll meet you back here and we'll get those muscles all taken care of. I won't take no for an answer either."

Veronica thought about it for a moment, then set her glass down and headed for the changing room. Inside she found a dresser filled with various styles and sizes of bikinis, thongs and one piece swim suits. She thought about a thong but decided that would be too revealing. She found a couple of one piece suits that might fit someone with a little less up top and continued her search. She finally found a bikini top with matching bottoms that would hold her ample breasts and slipped into it. Grabbing a terry robe she placed it over her shoulders and walked back out. Not seeing Danielle she grabbed her drink and, having removed the robe, lowered herself into the steamy water.

After a couple of minutes Danielle walked out of the house carrying a pair of towels. Her waist was covered in a colorful print sarong; she stepped outside after turning off the house lights. The fire, still burning, silhouetted her slender frame. Before stepping down into the tub she set the towels on a chair along with her sarong. From the dim lights in the hot tub Veronica could see Danielle had on a thin white thong which contrasted with her tanned complexion. Veronica smiled, sipping her drink and admiring her new friend's mature and toned body.

Danielle stepped down into the pool scooping her drink from the deck as she did. She lowered herself into the water and sat within a foot of Veronica.

"This feels so much better Veronica, don't you agree?"

"Yes, it does, these martinis just add to the relaxation factor."

"You managed to find a suit obviously."

"Yes, you have quite the collection there. Where did you get them?"

"Oh, guests leave them from time to time and I have Marie pick up a few when she drops off clothes that I no longer wear at the Goodwill. It just makes it easier when I have visitors and they aren't prepared for a soak. So, tell me about this board position."

Sipping her drink, Veronica replied, "Do I have to, this feels too good to talk business."

"You're right that was rude of me, let's just soak and enjoy our drinks."

Danielle scooted just a bit closer, her free hand resting on Veronica's thigh making small circles as she watched Veronica's reaction. Veronica sipped her drink then spread her arms out over the rim of the tub. She tilted her head back resting it on the edge of the tub and a sigh of contentment escaped her. Danielle smiled and continued brushing Veronica's leg with her hand, rotating her fingers so that the upward strokes were the backs of her fingers and the ones towards Veronica's knee with her palm. She sipped her drink while watching Veronica's expression; she expanded her touches closer to Veronica's waist and stomach with each pass over her thigh. After about five minutes of silence and stroking Veronica finished her drink and looked at Danielle.

She reached behind her head and untied the string holding her top up. Letting it slip off, she took one end and tossed it onto the deck. Danielle smiled as she watched Veronica pick her glass back up and ask for a refill. Danielle stood, waded to the pitcher and returned to fill Veronica's empty glass. She set it down between them and slipped her hands under the straps of her thong and proceeded to remove them from her shoulders. Veronica smiled, sipping her drink while taking in the impromptu strip tease. Danielle slipped down in front of Veronica, resting her hands on Veronica's knees; leaning in she kissed her on the lips. Veronica placed her empty hand behind Danielle's head pressing her face harder into hers. Danielle responded by tracing up Veronica's torso with the backs of her fingers and around the bottoms of Veronica's breasts. Veronica moaned into Danielle's mouth as Danielle covered the soft orbs with her palms and proceeded to press her thumbs over Veronica's stiffening nipples.

The kiss lasted perhaps a minute with each women cupping the others breasts, exploring and delighting in how the other enjoyed the exploration. Danielle was the one to break their lock when she pulled her head away from Veronica.

"I've wanted to do that all night."

"If you hadn't soon I would have."

Danielle smiled, leaning in for a repeat of their coupling, their passion building with each deep moan. Veronica's hands released Danielle's breasts and slipped around her back pulling Danielle closer to her. Their breasts meshed together as Danielle slipped her arms around Veronica. Their kissing and massaging continued for a bit until Danielle paused and suggested they dry off and go to her bedroom where they would be more comfortable. Veronica agreed, releasing her new lover and stepping out of the tub. They walked over to the towels on the chair, picking them up and drying each other off. Each woman sensually patting the other dry marveling at the other's body as they did. Danielle finished drying Veronica and took her hand, leading her to her massive bedroom and four-poster bed. Veronica was in awe of the room; it was made up in a Victorian motif, with classic furniture and erotic paintings of women in various poses on the walls. Danielle pulled back the comforter along with the sheets and offered Veronica her bed.

Veronica smiled, kissing Danielle once more before removing her bikini bottoms and slipping into the massive bed, under the satin sheets. Danielle grinned, seeing Veronica's full bush glistening in the dim light of the bedroom. She walked around to the other side of the bed, pulled back the sheets sliding next to Veronica. They lay on their sides smiling, embracing once more, this time with Danielle rolling Veronica beneath her. Their kissing becoming more passionate as they each became more aroused. Veronica encouraged Danielle with her moans of delight, directing her hands by telling her what felt good as Danielle explored. Danielle delighted in the feel of an older woman; it had been some time since she had a lover her own age preferring the younger women she tutored.

Danielle moved her body down Veronica, taking the sheets with her and exposing Veronica to the dim moonlight streaming through the window. Looking up from her position between Veronica's legs Danielle reflected on how beautiful her mature lover was. She didn't waste much time marveling, she lowered her head and kissed the salt and peppered mound she had admired earlier. Veronica squirmed and spread her legs further moaning her approval of Danielle's attention. Danielle grinned, covering the bristly soft hairs with her mouth then inserting her tongue into the top of Veronica's pussy. Veronica arched her hips delighting in Danielle's expert tongue work. Danielle continued her delightful task, angling her tongue within Veronica, finding her sweet spots and focusing on them. She used her hands to caress Veronica's body, gently touching and massaging.

Veronica hadn't expected such a wonderful delight when she first saw Danielle; her thoughts had focused on her companion Michelle and the delights her youthful body held. This was so amazing and Danielle was pleasing her now as no younger woman had ever done. Her body responded to Danielle's touches and probes with intensity, bringing her to a sharp climax in record time. She squirmed in the bed, twisting and turning in one orgasmic wave after another. Danielle, delighting in the reaction, continued her efforts until Veronica could no longer stand it and buckled in one final push.

Danielle paused, watching Veronica squirm and moan, thanking her between breaths. She waited until Veronica calmed, then slid back up to hold her, kissing and nurturing the delighted woman.

Veronica thanked her in soft whispers and gentle kisses, touching and holding her lover close.

"Did you like that?" Danielle asked, knowing the answer.

"No, I didn't. You need to do that again and I wish you'd do it right this time," Veronica teased.

Danielle smiled.

"I like a bit of sass and you're amazing. I haven't had a lover like you in some time."

"We'll have to change that won't we?"

"I think we have already, if you don't mind sharing," Danielle whispered to her.

"With Michelle? I can live with that."

With that the two lovers snuggled closer, Veronica content in Danielle's arms and Danielle dreaming of future couplings and the promise of delights they held.

*****

While Danielle and Veronica sat at the country club having dinner, Emily and Michelle were having their own "first date". Emily decided it was better to not tell Veronica she was seeing Michelle. She wasn't sure of the feelings within her for the young woman. She did know her touch was something she couldn't get out of her mind. She wanted to be sure it wasn't that particular moment when she was vulnerable. She had to talk to Michelle to be sure.

Michelle changed at the country club and Emily had already seen her. Her own outfit was similar; short powder blue skirt, beige satin blouse and sling back heels. She tried not to rush getting dressed but the anticipation was starting to get to her. She hadn't heard of the club Michelle wanted to meet at; she said it was private where they could talk plus the food was pretty good. She dialed in the address on her GPS and listened to the directions. She found the restaurant with no problem; she dropped her car with the valet and walked in. Looking around she didn't see Michelle until she reached the bar. Michelle was perched on a stool talking with the bartender, a tall blonde that must have been at least six feet tall. The bartender nodded towards Emily then stepped over to serve another customer. Michelle slid off her perch and smiled at her "date". Emily smiled back and opened her arms for a hug, nervously looking around.

"I'm glad you made it. Did you have any problems finding it?" Michelle whispered as they hugged.

"No, I used the GPS, they work great."

Emily scanned the restaurant as they separated noticing there were no men. She shrugged it off and followed Michelle to a booth. Michelle let her sit first and then slid in next to her. A young woman appeared and asked for their drink order. Michelle smiled, greeting the young lady, and then ordered a Campari Cocktail. Emily just smiled as she told her to make it two. Michelle turned and smiled at Emily, then kissed her lips. Emily blushed and shivered quite surprised at Michelle's act.

"You're here, so you must be curious." Michelle grinned enjoying Emily's reaction.

"Yes, I am. You cut to the chase don't you."

"Your reaction back at the sauna was enough for me. You want to find out more and I'm happy to answer any and all of your questions," Michelle whispered with a sly smile.

Emily shivered as she looked into Michelle's eyes. As she was about to speak the waiter brought their drinks and offered them menus. Michelle passed one to Emily while she scanned hers. Emily didn't know what to think. Michelle was self-assured yet aloof, she seemed like she wanted Emily then she didn't. This was all very confusing Emily thought as she looked over the menu.

"It's my treat, I asked you out," Emily stated.

"I picked the restaurant, I hope you like the menu. I have dessert planned someplace else. If you like dessert, of course."

"Not usually, but I'd like to see what you had in mind."

Michelle grinned as the waiter returned and took their order. They each ordered lite entrees, neither being a heavy eater. Sipping their drinks the conversation returned to the massage at the sauna.

"You enjoyed my massage and are ready for a repeat or maybe something more?"

"I did enjoy it, I thought that was obvious. I have never been that aroused from a simple massage, Michelle."

"It wasn't simple; it was specific touches on specific muscles, and in the correct order. I've been trained to know things like that. If you hadn't enjoyed it, I'd have been shocked."

"My curiosity about it is sort of a set up? You made sure I liked it so I'd want more or at least become curious; that is why I reacted the way I did?"

"I wasn't sure how you would react. I was hoping you might enjoy it and it would lead to something more. It was a chance I was willing to take. You're very desirable regardless."

They finished their drinks just as the waiter brought their dinners; setting them down she offered another round of drinks; both of them nodded.

"I'll be straight with you Emily, I'm studying under a woman who has trained girls for the last twenty something years. We're trained to be business, current events, and pleasure savvy. She provides a focus for us, goals you might say. We could be considered a twenty first century Geisha but we're more than that because we earn more than money. It's power, position, respect from men and other women. It's not cheap but I think its well worth it and so do the many women before me who have gone through Danielle's training. You would be shocked to learn who has studied under her. I can't name any names but when you talk to Danielle she might tell you. There are some rules, very strict rules. But there are some benefits during the training and in my humble opinion very delicious benefits."

Michelle let her monologue sink in as Emily ate her dinner. She had a puzzled look as she ate, wondering why she was selected, who told Danielle about her. She wondered who the other women might be. Maybe Veronica? Did she "graduate from Danielle's school? Did she think Emily needed focusing?

"You can't tell me who set me up?"

"Nobody "set you up". Danielle and I both noticed you playing tennis; you have connections in the business world and you have the smarts, you just need that extra push Danielle can provide, if you want those long-term goals achieved. Danielle did a background check on you already, Emily, and found you're perfect in more ways than you know."

Wiping her mouth and finishing her drink Emily looked at Michelle.

"It wasn't Veronica?"

"No, she has no idea we're talking, let alone anything about Danielle's mentoring. But she may learn tonight if Danielle gets her way. Which I may add, she usually does."

The waiter walked over and took their plates, asking if they wanted more drinks or dessert. Michelle declined both, resting her hand on Emily's thigh, her index finger making small circles. Emily blushed once again, this time fueled by the drinks and the thought of what Michelle might have in mind for dessert. The girl nodded and returned shortly with their check.

They slipped out of the booth with Emily having paid their tab. Michelle slipped her hand down to Emily's and then intertwined her fingers with her new friend's.

"Did I tell you how hot you looked, Em?"

Emily blushed and looked around to see if they were being watched. A couple of older women in a booth smiled at them as they passed by. But other than that they were just another couple leaving the restaurant. Walking out, Emily gave the valet her ticket.

"Where's your car Michelle?"

"I had the limo drop me off, I had a feeling we'd be leaving together."

"You sure are confident about a lot of things, aren't you?"

"Have I been wrong yet?"

After that Michelle squeezed Emily's hand and quickly kissed her cheek. Emily blushed again; she wasn't used to being the center of attention especially from such a free and lovely woman. She liked how Michelle made her feel and she hoped deep down this relationship would become more than just a first time curious crush. The valet arrived with the car and they both hopped in. Emily then asked where they were going for dessert.

Michelle looked at her and replied, "My place of course, did you really think we were going someplace else?"

Emily giggled.

"You are amazing, and I'm beginning to like that school idea if it makes me more confidant"

"It will, among other things."

Michelle gave Emily directions as they drove; some small talk and in practically no time at all they were at Michelle's condo. Parking in her garage they walked up the steps and entered, Michelle flicking on the lights as they did.

"Kick you shoes off, want something to drink?"

"Whatever you're having is fine."

"Oh, two drinks are enough for me. I'm having water."

"Water is fine."

Michelle walked out of the kitchen barefoot holding two water bottles. Handing one to Emily she offered a toast.

"To new friends and future lovers."

Emily giggled then tapped her plastic bottle against Michelle's and gulped a bit. She set it down and started looking around at the room's decor. Michelle followed her lead; setting her bottle next to Emily's, while Emily looked around Michelle stepped closer. Emily turned to speak to Michelle and it was then she wrapped her arms around Emily and kissed her. For a brief moment Emily resisted, a bit shocked at what was happening. Her mind and body enjoyed the sensations; she let her desire take over returning Michelle's passion. They stood there kissing for a few moments; Michelle's embrace pulling her closer.

Emily broke their kiss, then looking into Michelle's eyes she whispered her reaction.

"I wasn't expecting that."

"I know you weren't, right then. But you were at some point tonight."

"Yes, I was."

"Are you ready for dessert?"

"If you are, sure."

Michelle took her hand and led her to the bedroom where they stood next to the bed. Michelle turned her to face her then pulled her close once again renewing their kissing. Their breathing as they kissed was loud and heated, almost as if they were panting. Emily was aware of her arousal and began to unbutton Michelle's blouse. Michelle felt Emily's excitement grow and began unbuttoning Emily's skirt. They fumbled with each other's clothes for a bit more then Michelle stopped their kiss. She placed her finger over Emily's lips and whispered.

"Patience my love, let's do this slowly. I think you'll enjoy it more."

Emily blushed and stood there waiting for Michelle to take charge. They were both half unbuttoned and looked a bit flustered. Michelle grasped the buttons on Emily's blouse, carefully undoing each one. She smiled while slipping open the satin blouse exposing Emily's breasts in her matching lace push up bra. Michelle nodded her approval, brushing the nipples straining at the fabric with her fingertips. Emily sighed, closing her eyes and waiting for Michelle's undressing of her to continue. She peeled the blouse back off Emily's shoulders and down her arms causing goose bumps to spring up and a slight shiver to erupt. The only sounds to be heard were the rustle of the fabric being removed from Emily's body and her breathing. Michelle carefully took the blouse and placed it on a hanger and into her closet. Walking back she kissed Emily's lips once more and as Emily tried to embrace her she blocked her arms.

"No touching, just stand there sweetie."

Emily obeyed the quiet commands. She was eager and having to stop made her frustrated but this was her first time with a woman and she knew Michelle wanted her to enjoy it. Michelle stepped behind her and unbuttoned Emily's skirt. Letting it slip down she ran her thumbs along Emily's sides as she lowered the garment. The sensuous touch as her skirt departed her body made Emily gasp once more. Michelle tapped Emily's ankle prompting her to lift each one to step out of the skirt. Again, Michelle's careful attention to detail hanging the skirt in the closet just made Emily that much more anxious.

Michelle then stood outside the closet door and did a quiet striptease, letting Emily stand and watch as her skirt and blouse were gently hung next to hers. Now only in bra and panties, Michelle walked up to Emily and softly brushed her cheeks with her fingers. Emily was aching to touch Michelle, she felt like a chained dog at the end of a leash while a cat taunted it just out of reach. She wanted Michelle so much it was all she could do not to move. Michelle continued her gentle stroking of Emily's bare skin with her fingers. The light touch sent shivers up and down Emily's spine. It didn't help her self control one bit when Michelle leaned in and kissed her shoulder from behind her.

O2
O2
556 Followers