Ms. Danielle's Finishing School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

"Oh god!" Emily uttered, her knees weakening as Michelle tormented her.

Michelle grinned; placing her fingers under the hook on Emily's bra she nudged the clasp loose; then taking each strap in her fingertips she slid them off Emily's shoulders and down her arms. As the bra slid off, Michelle kissed each shoulder and blew warm air on Emily's bare skin. She let the bra drop into one hand then playfully tossed it across the room. Reaching back she repeated the unhooking process with her own and then tossed it on top of Emily's. They both watched them land. While Emily continued to focus on the discarded bras, Michelle wrapped her arms around Emily's tummy and brought their bodies together. Resting her lips on Emily's shoulders she playfully kissed from one side to the other, her hands pressing against Emily's stomach. Michelle used her thigh to massage Emily's behind. Emily closed her eyes, leaning back against Michelle's body. Michelle slid her hands up to cover Emily's breasts, pressing them and Emily deeper into her grasp and then whispering into her ear.

"You are so sweet, baby. Are you ready for dessert?"

All Emily could do was nod and mumble a brief and hushed yes. Michelle shifted her weight and laid Emily back on the bed. Skimming her hands over the topless delight she knelt before Emily's legs. Her hands slid up the firm thighs. Stopping at Emily's waistband she worked her fingers beneath as Emily instinctively raised her hips to aid in their removal. The panties crumpled into the pile created by the bras against the wall. Michelle began her massage, working each delicate foot causing Emily to shudder. Delighted with the reaction Michelle continued advancing up each leg until she was faced with Emily spread wide and glistening. Michelle then slipped her hands over Emily's tummy and began making love to her with her tongue. It didn't take long for Emily to reach her plateau; the slow seduction had worked its charms. She felt Michelle's tongue slip between her lips, softly smooth, not like the rock hard dicks she'd had before. This was an entirely new sensation and she loved it. Squirming side to side as Michelle explored her, she gripped the comforter and buckled. Her juices flowed over Michelle's cheeks as she continued probing Emily's sweet pussy. Her shouts of appreciation bounced off the walls. Michelle slowed while Emily writhed in joyous orgasmic bliss. Her panting and the broken pleas to stop told Michelle that Emily was hers and soon Danielle's.

Michele stopped and stood over the exhausted Emily, they smiled at each other for different reasons. Michelle knowing she had just brought Emily into the fold and Emily from the joy she had just experienced.

Michelle plopped down next to Emily, her face glistening. Emily was hesitant but she gave in and kissed Michelle, thanking her for such an amazing ride. Michelle giggled and nodded, whispering that Emily was welcome and that the night was still young.

The girls made love off and on through the night, Michelle showing Emily various positions and techniques between cuddles and brief periods of after glow. They eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, satiated and dreaming of things to come. When dawn arrived they made love once again, Emily using her newly acquired knowledge to bring Michelle to an earth shaking orgasm. They showered together after a brief nap.

Michelle requested Emily drive her over to Danielle's so she could get back into her routine. The drive was quiet, each lost in their thoughts regarding the previous night. They walked into Danielle's front door around 10:00 am, Michelle looking for the staff but finding no one available. She led Emily through the house and into Danielle's room, quietly knocking first so as not to surprise her mistress. Walking in they noticed the bed covers rising and falling. Michelle spoke in a hushed tone not wanting to wake Danielle suddenly. After she spoke the covers began to stir. Michelle was about to introduce Emily when both Veronica and Danielle sat upright flinging the covers off them both. Laughing out loud the two women, who were both naked, looked for the shock in Michelle's expression. Instead they were both stunned when they glanced over and discovered Michelle and Emily standing there with their mouths wide open in complete disbelief.

"Veronica? Mom?" Emily exclaimed.

Michelle quickly composed herself and walked around the end of the bed to kiss her mistress good morning. She smiled at Veronica admiring the older woman's body and received an inviting look from Veronica. Emily just stared, her stepmother in bed with Danielle? Veronica glanced back at Emily and noticed she was dumb struck. She sat back against the headboard, sheets covering her legs and beckoned Emily to her. Emily still in a state of shock shuffled over and sat on the edge of the bed staring at her stepmother trying not to look too embarrassed.

On the other side of Veronica, Danielle had finished greeting Michelle and sat next to Veronica smiling at Emily. Michelle walked back around and sat down towards the end of the bed, leaving Emily between her and the two lovers.

"Long night Em?"

She nodded still unable to form any coherent words. Dressed in her outfit from the night before she sat looking back and forth between the two women; Michelle behind her, massaging her back with her index finger. Danielle slid closer to Veronica and wrapped her arm around her shoulder kissing her cheek then smiling back at Emily. Veronica smiled; turning her head and kissing Danielle then back to her stepdaughter.

"Have you made a decision, sweetness?" Danielle asked, her hand brushing Veronica's breast and looking for a reaction from Emily.

Emily looked down and blushed, "Everyone knows about this but me. I feel like I've been totally manipulated. But yes, I have made a decision. If I can talk to Veronica and work things out I think I'd like to have you mentor me Danielle."

O2
O2
560 Followers