Ms. Doe

Story Info
Student makes teacher his slave, and she retaliates.
2.6k words
3.72
39.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Doe. The most beautiful teacher in the world. And just my luck, she chose to stand in front of me today while the principal was addressing the school. She didn't realize that the hall would get full in no time, and that she would be surrounded by teenage boys from all sides. She didn't realize that teenage boys can't control their hormones, and it would be a hard forty-five minutes for her, if you catch my drift.

As the crowd comes in, I can see that she is finally realizing her mistake. She looks frightened, like a deer caught in headlights. She realizes her predicament. Unfortunately she realizes it too late. She tries to move out of the hall, but is surrounded on all sides. Her ass is in my crotch, and I can tell this will be the best assembly yet.

"Don't move," I tell her. "You will just make things hard for yourself." She immediately catches the double meaning in my words and stops moving completely. She is barely breathing now in fear of waking my other head up. I lower my hands to her waist, and whisper softly into her ear.

"Don't cause a scene. Otherwise the guys around us will see what's happening and want to join in. Wouldn't want that, would we?" I smile in satisfaction as she whimpers. She surrenders to my touch, and she lets my hands explore her body. She doesn't make a sound.

I am rock hard at this point and I am slowly grinding my erection into her ass. The principal is talking about the discipline of the school, but I doubt Ms. Doe can hear it. She is focusing on the sound of my panting and the moans I am making right in her ear as I enjoy her voluptuous ass. My hands are holding on to her boobs for dear life now as I subtly dry hump her ass, slowly getting closer and closer to orgasm.

The next speaker gets on to the stage and the crowd cheers. I cheer too, but for a different reason. I feel Ms. Doe tense up as I empty my load into my underwear and leave a wet spot on the front of my pants, and on the back of Ms. Doe's jeans. Let's hope nobody sees it.

*****

I walk into my physics class, and see Ms. Doe sitting alone grading her papers. This was no coincidence. I knew the class would be long gone, and that she would be alone. I have been dreaming about her ever since the time I got to touch her two weeks ago at the assembly, and I needed more. She sees me come in, and immediately stands her ground.

"What happened that day was wrong and immoral. Unless you are here to talk about physics, don't bother talking to me. I will not talk to the person who used me as their personal whore," she says. I can see the venom in her eyes.

I admire her courage, but I know she will lose this battle. I have been planning this day for a week now. And deep down, I know she knows it too. Ever since that fateful day during assembly, I knew she had a submissive side that was just waiting for the right guy, and I fully intend to be that guy. She probably thinks I will back down and get disheartened. Unfortunately, that's not happening.

"Cut the crap. You know what I need and I am here to collect it."I can see the fear in her eyes as she realizes I mean business.

"What do you want from me?" she asks softly, her anger gone.

"Give me the keys to your car, lock up and go wait for me at the parking lot. I will be there in five minutes and I better find you there."

She hands me the keys, which I take with a smirk. As I walk out of her class and to the bathrooms to make sure my appearance is that of a dominant man and not that of the eighteen year old school kid I feel like, I wonder if I am being irrational. It takes 12 minutes to walk to where her car is parked, and she won't make it in time. No, I decide. I'm being completely rational. She'll run if she has to.

"It took you thirty seconds longer than I gave you. You're going to pay for that. You will soon realize that when I give instructions, they should be followed to the letter. Let's go for a ride", I say as I get to the car. I can see that she expected me to give her the keys, but she reluctantly gets into the passenger side without asking questions.

As we drive, I pull my member put and shake it in her direction to indicate that she should put it in her mouth. She looks disgusted and shakes her head. I start driving recklessly, nearly driving into a tree and at some point, a truck. She quickly realizes that she will have to comply if she wants to live. She tenderly takes my dick in her hand, and for a second I wonder if she will actually go through with it. After a brief inspection, she slowly lowers her mouth onto it and starts licking my member like a popsicle.

"Yesss!" I hiss when she finally puts the head into her mouth. She bobs up and down and quickly brings me to the edge of climax. When she realizes that I am about to cum she takes it as deep as she can and I erupt with a loud grunt.

This is going to be fun.

*****

I wake up with a smile on my face, remembering what took place a week ago. I had my teacher completely at my mercy, and I loved it. I can't wait for the day I will be able to go all the way and collect my prize. But I need to be patient. I need to get her to a point where she does whatever I say without any hesitation or second thought, otherwise she might just accuse me of rape. I need her to be completely submissive to me.

I text her to let her know that she should wear something very revealing tonight. I had a plan to get her to put her life in my hands.

After running through all my errands for the day, nightfall finally arrives. I'm feeling slightly nervous about my plan. If this doesn't go well l might lose my opportunity forever.

I pick her up half an hour later than I said I would. I had to make sure she knows that this is not date. As soon as she steps into my truck, I point at my member and she gets the hint. She immediately pulls it out and starts sucking and I marvel at how much she has changed in the span of a month. A month ago I was afraid of her, and now she is my willing slave. While she sucks, I look her up and down, and seeing her ample cleavage and extremely short dress, I realize that she followed my instructions to the letter. Her skirt is so short that it might as well not be there, and her blouse does nothing to hide her boobs.

She works hard to get me off during the trip. She is most probably trying to end her humiliation as soon as possible. I nearly veer into oncoming traffic a few times, but am able to get the car back under control. I had to keep my eyes on the road to keep myself from getting too excited.

I drive us to a little mountain overlooking town, put my hard dick back in my pants and tell her to exit the truck. I go down to the petrol station, but instead of buying petrol, I leave my truck there and walk back up the mountain looking sad.

"The car has been stolen. It happened so fast and I couldn't stop them," I say between fake sobs.

She immediately checks on me, and I am surprised by how affectionate she is being. This is working better than I expected.

It is getting cold, so I give her my jacket, and hold her close. I start to kiss around her ear, and she makes soft moans. She is forgetting that I forced her into this, and is enjoying herself. I turn her around and pull my hard member out, and grind it into her ass. She starts pushing back into me as she gets more turned on.

I slip my fingers up her dress and tease her while I grind into her. She starts whimpering and begging me to make her cum.

"Please," she pleads, "I am already so close." I ignore her and focus on myself.

When I am close, I turn her around and cum on her skimpy dress with a loud grunt. She immediately looks upset, but that is none of my concern. She needs to know her place. I clean myself up and start walking down to where I parked the car.

"The car is this way. Clean yourself up and come when you are done. If you're not done in 3 minutes, I'm leaving you."

She takes two and a half minutes, but just as she reaches out to open the door, I drive off. She runs after the car thinking I am just messing with her, but stops when I turn into the main road and start driving faster. She has probably realized that I am not playing by now. She will need to find her own way home. Maybe she'll use those lovely legs of hers to get a man's attention, and use him for a lift. Maybe she'll have to give him some sort of service for the lift. Hopefully he'll be able to drive properly without getting too distracted by her.

*****

As I walk into her class, I can immediately tell that she is unhappy with me. Angry is more like it. Throughout the lesson she keeps shooting me dirty looks. I start mentally preparing myself for what will happen when we are alone. The class seems to go on forever, but the bell eventually rings and I pack up slowly. I wait until the class is empty before I start walking up to her desk.

"I can't believe you can be such a pig!" she says when I get close to her desk. "You use me and manipulate me, and don't even have the decency to treat me like a lady." A thought suddenly occurs to me. She is starting to see me in the same way she would see someone she is in a relationship with.

"Your car, five minutes, and have your underwear in your hands when I get there," I say and quickly take the keys and leave before she can argue some more.

As I walk to her car, I think about the new plan I have for her. I realized that I need to be as emotionally distant as possible for this to work. If I show even the slightest emotion, it will also reveal weakness and she will take advantage of that. I almost slipped up and explained myself. She would've thought I cared about her, and that is the last thing I want.

As I get to the car, I realize that I have been so deep in thought that I took longer than I expected to, and she is waiting there impatiently. I am pleased to find her holding her underwear, and I take it and toss it into the back seat of her car.

I hike her dress up and roughly stick my finger into her pussy. I'm surprised to find it already wet. Is she enjoying this? She makes a half moan, half grunt sound as I start fingering her. When I know she's on the edge, I take my fingers out and stick them into her mouth and tell her to lick them clean. She protests a little, but gives in like I knew she would.

"Take us to your house," I say as I toss her the keys and get into the passenger seat. I must have been very tired from all the excitement of having this sexy woman as my slave, because I pass out a few minutes into the drive.

When I wake up, I immediately realize my mistake.

*****

"Do you have any idea what I had to do to get a lift home? Do you have the slightest idea what humiliating things I had to do?" she asks. She is visibly shaking with rage.

She proceeds to tell me what happened on that day. She tells me how she stood next to the main road, but no one would stop for her. She eventually just walked into the road and prayed that she wouldn't get hit by a car. The car that stopped for her stopped inches away and two guys stepped out and started shouting at her.

After she explained the situation, obviously leaving out the part of being submissive to one of her students, they agreed to give her a lift but told her that she would need to offer some sort of payment. She then proceeded to pay them by giving them both handjobs on the side of the road. She tells me about how she had to duck behind the side of the car facing away from the road to make sure she won't be seen by anyone driving past. She tells me about how they came all over her face and hands, and she had to clean their cum off her hands with her clothes and spent the entire trip with cum on her face.

She tells me all of this in excruciating detail while I'm tied to her bed naked and gagged. The story is having a very obvious effect on me.

"I can't believe you are getting hard from listening to how I was humiliated," she says. "You are a pig." I can clearly see the disgust on her face.

She has obviously been planning her revenge for a while now. She walks slowly around the bed, and she touches and prods me as if she can't believe I'm actually in her bed. She does everything in slow and deliberate movements. She wastes no time, and wastes no movements. It is obvious that she has rehearsed this scenario a thousand times in her head.

"Now I am going to show you how it feels to be a bitch. I even brought a friend along to help." As she says this, the door opens and a woman walks in. This woman can only be compared to a giant. She is tall and muscular in a feminine way, but with a surprisingly pretty face. She has the greenest eyes I have ever seen. Her friend seems to be the silent brooding type, and doesn't say a word as she comes around and takes lube out of the drawer next to the bed.

"Have fun with him. Make him scream babe," Ms. Doe says to the woman, before kissing her with a lot of tongue and walking out of the room. Is Ms. Doe lesbian? Is the giant Ms. Doe's girlfriend? The giant still hasn't said anything, but smiles as she applies lube to her hand.

Was all of this worth it? Was having my teacher submissive to me worth all of this? How long will Ms. Doe keep me here? All she has to do is tell the principal that she spoke to my parents and she can keep me here all year without anyone asking questions. My parents won't notice because my dad is a drunk and my mom will be too busy travelling for work. The only person I can hope will notice is my best friend Kara. Let's hope she realizes it before it is too late.