Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 05

Story Info
Daddy and Son Meeting Two.-Plus a Bonus Story
1.5k words
4.27
9.1k
2

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy and Son Meeting Two.

On our way to visit Bubba and his son, we'd left home early. My husband stopped just to check out the river and the scenery. By chance there were two old men just sitting staring out at the fast moving river. The clothes I wore soon attracted them and playful activity just happened.

That early river park visit with two old men could have been a disaster if the cops showed up. That's when we'd decided we need to shorten the tank top straps, wear slightly longer skirts, or just arrive for our meetings naked because I was pretty much nude anyway.

With the clothes I was wearing this time dad and son knew I was ready and willing. I think both tits were hanging out the top of the blouse by the time we got to the front door. We were late to meet 42 year old, Bubba, and his 22 year old son, Bubba Jr., at Mike's rental mobile home.

Denny says it's better to be late so we don't seem too anxious. But this time I was anxious to get fucked by the daddy and son. It was so kinky last time. I'd had two brothers before and even other relatives of friends. But it just seemed wild to have a son fuck me as his dad watched. We couldn't believe how I'd changed.

Again I was worried that big black Cleo from next door might come over and want to fuck me. I'd love to have his big cock but it is so big I'm afraid it might do some damage. I know it would hurt badly.

A quick hello and they stripped me and were working on my tits. These meetings are sure not romantic. All of my fuck buddies know I am there to fuck and they are hungry for my pussy. These clothes do work perfect for our meetings but I still need to wear more to be able to get legal just in case.

Back to dad and son and another fun afternoon. They soon had me sitting on the sofa. Both men were working on my tits as we talked about last time and what they wanted to do this time. Oral and anal were discussed and I explained I no longer do anything except regular fucking. But I told them they are welcome to do that any way they want as long as they don't hurt me.

After we had some soda they continued feeling me up and playing with my boobs. That always makes me so hot. They argued about who got to fuck first. I remember them talking about my pussy already being so wet. We lied and said it was from them playing and me thinking about this afternoon with them.

We didn't want to mention the two old guys at the boat ramp playing with me only a short time earlier. Most others don't know I fuck as many guys as I do. Of course these two knew about Mike, the owner of the mobile home and Cleo next door.

My tits were getting sore from all the rough treatment from the son and daddy so I was glad when they decided sonny would fuck me first. By then they were both naked and had erect dicks. As I wrote before Bubba Jr had a slightly larger cock than his 42 year old daddy.

Last time the son didn't last more than a few minutes. Maybe daddy coached him. This time he took it slow and easy. He must have lasted close to a half hour before he shot a wad deep inside me. Bubba Jr just laid there letting it soak but daddy was wanting his turn.

As soon as Bubba Jr rolled off Bubba was fucking me. Bubba would come close to shooting and would stop for awhile. I could tell by the way it swelled and throbbed. Dad had good control. He fucked like that for way over a half hour, stopping and starting several times. I could tell he was ready to cum often.

When he finally let it shoot it was great. He rammed it hard and held it till he was pretty much emptied out but didn't stop moving completely. Like Denny used to do, he sped up again till he shot another load. After that he collapsed and just laid there.

Seems like Bubba Jr was working on my tits as much as he could when daddy wasn't laying on them. The kid had a hard on most of the time daddy was fucking. He told daddy to get off me so he could fuck me again. Dad's cock had shrunk and slipped out already so he just rolled over next to me.

I think the son had me get on my hands and knees so he could do it dog fashioned. Since his cock is larger and in this position he could go deeper, it hurt every time he hit bottom. But daddy was taking my mind off that. He had slipped under my chest and was sucking and pulling on my tits as junior fucked me. God I was in heaven. I seemed to be having non stop orgasms and couldn't stop shaking and screaming.

We have no idea how long the son fucked me that last time. He kept saying he couldn't cum but he kept trying. I was so wet I really don't know if the son ejaculated again. Bubba then tried for sloppy seconds but couldn't keep his prick hard. I told him I had enough anyway. It was another amazing father/son fuck and I loved it. Yes we will meet again.

I couldn't get in their tub so sat on the toilet and cleaned up. We all got dressed and Bubba brought iced tea out to the front porch where we sat to rest and cool down. We weren't sitting there long when big black Cleo came walking from his house next door. I remember panicking and worrying about him fucking me.

Cleo told us he didn't want to interrupt but wanted to let us know old Joe had called. Cleo was holding his phone. He said uncle Joe was worried if we were going to stop over at his house today.

I'd forgotten Denny told old Joe we'd stop while we were in his neighborhood. About then Cleo's phone rang and he handed it to me. Joe was begging me to come to his house again. I told him not to worry I just got fresh fucked by two white guys and was looking forward to getting fucked by him. I remember Joe saying he is going to take his fuck pill and would be ready.

Bubba and son had my tits out of my tank top playing with them when Cleo had walked up. My skirt was probably hiked up and I was sitting on my bare ass fully exposed.

As I talked to old Joe Cleo was working on my tits and staring at my exposed slit. He lifted me up off the bench and pulled me against his large erection. Cleo told me he sure wished he could slip his hard cock in my wet white pussy but understands I can't take it anymore. He was so gentle as he fondled my tits and slipped a finger in my juicy pussy. I almost told him to fuck me but knew it would hurt.

Then it was thanks and goodbye. The day wasn't over yet.

-----------------------------------------

Little Old Black Joe

It didn't take long to get to Joe's place again. I am not sure who's idea it was but I was naked again as we walked up to meet Joe on his porch. Denny told Joe I already had a busy afternoon and probably was too tired to do much. We were no more than in his house when Joe slipped off all his clothes and wiggled his 6" very black hard cock. I'm ready he told me.

This time old Joe slowed down like Bubba Jr did earlier. But there was 50 years age difference. Joe went nice and easy and maybe lasted ten minutes before he couldn't go anymore. I'm not even sure he ejaculated because I was still wet from the others. Joe just laid on me playing with my tits until is little cock slipped out. It wasn't great but it sure made old Joe happy again.

I had to walk back to our truck naked. Never even thought about it till then. What if someone came over or drove by? Joe was loving my white boobs. He held onto one of them all the way to the truck and while I was getting dressed. I hugged him and Denny promised we'd return. After all Joe seems harmless and enjoys this white body.

So you see, even though Denny worries and complains I'm fucking too much, it's mostly him making these new friends and lining up these meetings. I'm just his slave doing what I'm told.