Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 11

Story Info
Fred the 4-wheeler friend.
1.8k words
4.41
5.4k
1

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRED CALLED

It had been a busy spring and summer for us. Both of our doctors sent us to a small gym for exercise therapy. We'd been going three mornings a week and still trying to find time for my new sex buddies. Besides that, we have a life beyond sex.

We had just walked in the door from another morning at the gym. My husband was bringing groceries in and the cell phone on our desk was ringing. I answered and someone named Fred wanted to know when we were going to come back up to the park to play around. It had been nearly two weeks. With everything else happening I had no idea who Fred was or what he was talking about.

I handed the phone to my husband. Fred also told him he wanted to meet and fool around. That's what he told Denny anyway. Now I remembered Fred and the afternoon him and two of his friends wanted to fuck me. We found out Fred lives close to where that park is at the Gulf, a good 50 miles or more from us.

Denny handed me the phone and I was supposed to tell Fred we'd meet him. This always embarrasses me and I get all confused. After talking awhile I agreed to wear something like I had on before and I was willing to let him play.

Fred wanted details on what playing meant. I just said feeling me up like before. Fred told me he really wants to look at my pussy closer and fuck me. Fred also said he'd be glad to pay me.

Like lots of sex crazy men Fred got nasty telling me things he was going to do to me. I wouldn't say yes but I didn't say no either. I did tell him I'm not a whore and don't take money for having a good time.

Another week had passed. It was very warm and sunny. A perfect time to go back to the Gulf. We'd talked again to Fred on the phone. We agreed to meet him the next afternoon at the little off road RV park. I told Fred we'd stop and grab some fast food and sodas. Fred said forget the soda he'll bring the beer.

Again the next morning Fred called. He asked if we remembered his two older friends from the little park. Of course I told him yes. Fred wanted to know if he could bring one of them because he was at Fred's house now. Again Fred told me they'd be glad to pay us.

I didn't even ask Denny. I told Fred I guess it's okay if they'll both be good and stop talking about money. I think Denny got mad but he didn't say no.

Half way over we got enough burgers and fries for more than four people and drove back to that small park along the Gulf in the swamp. Two trucks were there and the two men were waiting.

Before I got out I pulled my blouse down so low both boobs were almost out. I'd pulled my tiny skirt up so my cheeks and crotch were nearly showing. I loved being a tease and I was used to doing this for our east coast friends when we'd meet. It usually guaranteed an erection.

After we've both been taking exercise therapy I am walking better so I didn't need my walker. Both men hugged me and shook Denny's hand. I started to sit on the picnic table bench when one of them suggested they help me up on top of the table to sit. This puts me where my pussy shows much easier. I even spread my legs without anyone asking. Maybe I am a whore!

I was soon sitting on my bare butt with my skirt nearly to my waist, both boobs now hanging out of the top of my blouse. Fred and Willie were all over me in seconds, fingering me and feeling my boobs. Denny reminded them we'd brought some burgers.

He got the sacks from our truck and Fred got some cans of beer from his cooler. While we ate, both men kept playing with me. Denny kidded them that their burgers were going to taste fishy. I think it was Willie who worked his fingers around in my wet pussy then licked them off. These guys are your typical horny rednecks and were acting silly a lot. We enjoyed their company so letting them fuck me was going to be easy.

I think they were trying to get me drunk because Denny and I had two beers and they tried to get us to drink more. Two is our limit for awhile anytime. Besides I told them what I do I want to do sober so I know if it was fun.

Things happened fast. Both men continued to paw all over my boobs and pussy as we ate. That's when Fred and Willie said they wanted to fuck me right there. Both men pulled money out and offered it to us. This time I got upset and told them only whores charge for sex.

Denny told them it's not safe there, anyone driving in would catch us in the act. They agreed that we should drive down one of those small trails again to a more secluded spot.

I was proud of myself. I was able to put one foot up on the step then pull myself into the truck without help. Yet I got help. One of them put his hands on my bare butt and pushed me in and again when I got back out to keep me from slipping and falling.

I was thinking of the 'Dale Shot' view they must have gotten of my pussy as I was getting in and out of that tall four wheeler. Yes, we called those times when I bent over or I did something that made my lips spread wide a 'Dale Shot' after our friend Dale who got the first 'Dale Shot'. I can't explain why, I always loved doing that.

I hadn't mentioned it before, but Denny told me long ago when playing to raise my arms over my head so my boobs would lift up and look more rounded. It also makes my boobs easier to get to, inviting anyone to grab them.

I don't remember who's truck we were in but with four adults in the front it was very crowded. I do remember Denny sitting on the far right with me between those two men. I automatically slipped an arm up on the seat back behind each of them. Maybe it was because I was squished between them and was trying to make more room.

My boobs were rubbing on each man's arm. Almost instantly there was a big hand on each boob squeezing and kneading it like dough. I was instantly wiggling uncontrollably and getting very wet.

Too soon, we were at the end of the lane and sitting at another cement picnic table. It seemed like I was laying on that hard table on a thin blanket nearly naked in no time. I remember my legs being spread wide and both arms above my head. I was so excited that apparently I just did it without thinking.

My boobs are my weakness. One old guy played with each one as I started yelling and making panting type sounds. I'm sure they knew that I was having orgasms. Both men looked at my husband. He must have told them to go for it.

One of them was soon fucking me as the other kept playing with my tits. I hadn't seen either penis but I could tell they weren't overly large. I have no idea how long the first man lasted. I only remember he climbed off and the other was immediately between my legs fucking me.

When they got tired of fucking and playing with me they tried to get me to suck their cocks. Denny and I kept repeating I don't do anything except regular intercourse. They seemed happy and each fucked me at least once more as I laid on the table. Surprising for two old men. But they were sweating and out of breath.

We had another can of beer, some cold French fries, and just talked about sex. I'm sure an hour had passed since they'd fucked me before. They asked my husband if he cared if they fuck me again. No one asked me! I'd been sitting at the end of the picnic table to rest and drink. My legs were hanging over the table, barely touching the ground.

So that's where they decided to fuck me the next time. They both spread my legs wide and scooted me to the very edge of the table. I put my hands on each man's shoulders to keep my balance as he pounded his penis in and out of my soaked pussy.

By the time both men finished again my pussy was sore and my legs were tired. Also my butt was hurting from sitting on that cement picnic table sliding back and forth while getting fucked. I was glad when they quit. In reality one younger man lasts longer once than those men did that afternoon.

After we got dressed, I remember they said they want to do it again someday. But next time they want to bring the other old man, Billie. Denny told them we only want two men at a time.

"Maybe Billie next time" he said.

So Fred and Willie fucked me right out in the open at a tiny campsite. Next time Fred and Billie will get their turn.

I do remember having another beer then leaving after more hugs and squeezes. Way too much beer for me! I was feeling light headed. But we'd been there for hours so it wasn't too bad.

-------------------------

This park is down a long narrow little traveled paved county road. We parked farther down one of many narrow dirt lanes. We were at a picnic table where everyone with us can see anyone coming in. They make sure the trucks are parked to block the view until others are nearly all the way to where we are parked. Hopefully we'd have enough time to get decent.

Most of the other river front parks are similar and reasonably safe to get naked as long as clothes are handy and someone is watching the road.

This time no one was really naked. My skirt and blouse were still on but not covering anything. Both men had their pricks out the top of their shorts. So it would only take seconds to be dressed and my husband was the look out.

And that's how it happens here in the boonies.