Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 12

Story Info
Fred plus Billie plus one.
1.2k words
4.77
5.3k
1

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRED AND BILLIE

Within days Fred called again saying Billie heard all about what Willie and him did to me. Billie wants to fuck me too. Again Denny handed me the phone and I had to make the plans. He knows how I hate talking about meeting men for sex. Sometimes I get even by saying things he does not like. This was one of my ornery times.

Our schedule was already full of fuck buddies for at least a week or more. It's over an hour's drive just to get to that remote park and an hour back home. Besides we didn't really have time to meet anyone new for awhile. This all sounds like I'm a professional hooker or run a business.

I told Fred I'd call back and see when we could meet at the Gulf again. Fred interrupted and said we could meet at Willie's or Billie's house, they are closer. Denny told me no. We felt safer meeting at that park. So I told Fred my hubby said at the park or nowhere.

Our therapy at the gym was over so we had more time again. We redid our schedule and called one of our fuck buddies to move his time earlier so we could squeeze in Fred and Billie later that week around noon.

You see, we only write about the more exciting meetings. In between the ones you are reading about I get fucked by several others most days before and after these. I'm too old for this!

Denny had me call Fred back and explain we could meet him and Billie around noon on Thursday... or whatever day it was. Fred told me Willie and Billie were there and Willie was begging to come along again.

Without even asking Denny or hesitating I told Fred okay. Denny was pissed! Fred could hear him saying no but I told Fred to go ahead and bring them both then I hung up the phone. We argued and that's when I told Denny it's his fault for making me make all the plans to get fucked. I told you I got even!

Sometime later Fred called again telling us they'd bring lunch and beer. Again we met at the little park. This time the men decided we'd have more privacy down one of those other less used and more rutted little lanes to the Gulf.

After thanking us for coming and some quick feels under my top and skirt we headed down a really sandy and bumpy trail to another tiny campsite. It was even too rough for many off road trucks so there would be no cars or regular trucks to worry about.

Billie drove a regular size pick up truck with 4-wheel drive and big tires. I could get in it almost as easy as our truck. Billie and I got in his truck. There were two coolers in the back and food on the seat between us. Denny, Fred, and Willie rode in Fred's truck and Billie followed. Fred had to tow Billie several times.

I'm pretty sure I was wearing another mini skirt and maybe a low tank top. As he drove down the lane Billie kept staring and asking if I was really fresh fucked and was going to let all three of them fuck me. I probably said yes. Whatever I said Billie seemed surprised and said he could hardly wait to get his turn.

After Billie parked and we got out the other men had my top down and were feeling me up. Someone said my pussy felt fresh fucked it was so wet. Denny reminded them that it was. He just had to tell them we'd just left one of our fuck buddies. I don't remember what they said about that.

I think it was Fred who said we'd better eat while the food was hot. One of them said he thinks what he wants to eat is very hot, as he poked a finger in my pussy.

We saw a few small alligators and some big birds in the water near us. We're really going to miss Florida. We were finally sitting at a picnic table eating fried chicken and drinking beer as hands were all over my tits and crotch.

Again the rest is a little fuzzy. Somehow they decided who'd get to fuck me first. Maybe it was by age. I remember Willie and Billie got to go first.

I'm thinking it was while Fred was fucking me for his first time that day another truck came down the narrow dirt trail. I know it was about then because Fred was upset that he didn't get to cum. We all grabbed empty beer cans, got decent, and pretended to be drinking.

The other truck parked not far away at another little tent camp site and a couple maybe in their 40's got out. They waved and most of our group waved and yelled howdy back. The couple walked down to the edge of the water and just looked out to sea awhile. They returned and left.

Fred was on me fucking again as quickly as he could get a hard-on. But he got in a hurry and squirted in me in no time. Being fucked several times by three sex starved men can keep a woman busy.

One thing that stands out was being tit fucked by one of those guys as he knelt down over my face on the table when someone else was fucking me. I was afraid he was going to stick his cock in my mouth but he didn't. It was bad enough having his hairy balls and butt in my face.

Willie and Billie took seconds then Fred got me in a doggie position at the edge of the table. Fred fucked me much longer this time. The other two wanted to try doggie and they each did it just briefly.

It was like they were just sampling me different ways and none fucked very long each time. I remember, three times each over a couple of hours then Denny gave me a quickie.

The scary part was I had to walk down to the edge of the water to clean the jazz off my boobs. Sure glad there were no gators there to bite my tits. Someone got more beer and Denny shared his can with me.

As we look back we were very lucky this time. In fact we've spent a lifetime being very lucky. So many things could have gone wrong down in that swamp with three strangers. But once again, everyone was very gentle and we all had fun.

My pussy was filled with hot semen and we still had an appointment closer to home with another fuck buddy. Denny would have never imagined in a million years I would do this and keep wanting more.

At least whenever I've had group sex lately they've listened and only fucked me in my pussy and occasionally I get tit fucked. I suppose we will meet these men again.

We did tell all three that from now on it will be one on one, like it was supposed to be. Later we realized we'd been stupid going down that deserted lane with three men we didn't really know.