Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 13

Story Info
FRED, WILLIE, AND BILLIE... also Birthday Boy #2.
1.4k words
4.73
5.8k
2
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RETURN TO FRED, WILLIE, AND BILLIE.

Plus a bonus... Birthday Boy Number two

Since both of these stories are quit short we combined them.

We forgot to mention that all of the stories in 'Dollie's Living Fantasies' happened during the summer of 2014.

------

Making House Calls

Fred called a few days after my big orgy group fuck with all three of them. Denny got over me having all three men ganging up on me. It wasn't really a gangbang but I did get two cocks at a time. I think next time he will make the plans when someone calls. It was scary but very exciting. I do agree one on one is better.

Fred told us where Willie and Billie live near him in the small town north of us. He reminded us they are both single and I was the first woman they'd had in 20 years or more. I could tell they were enjoying fucking me. Now I know why. I don't think we'd even asked before.

Fred is married but his wife hasn't been interested in sex in almost 20 years either. So Fred said it's been a long time since he's had any pussy. He did admit his wife gives it to him every few years when he begs.

More plans were made. Fred knew we only wanted one on one from now on. Denny told Fred to have Willie and Billie call us to make future plans. Instead of going out of our way and taking a chance getting caught at those parks, we could meet each of the men at their homes. Maybe Fred could meet at one of the homes alone while the owner left for awhile. Everyone agreed.

That same day Billie then Willie called. We were going to stop in a few days to visit Billie then Willie. If we had time and I was still able Fred would go to Billie's home while he went to Wal-Mart or someplace.

We changed our minds. Between Denny and me we decided we'd only visit two of them at most, still one at a time. We do have other fuck buddies closer to home to please most days and just driving from one to another takes time.

It's supposed to be just for fun. Fewer men means more time to just sit around to visit and get fondled. That changed too by the end of April 2016. One or two a day now and only a few days a week. We've been doing this since May 2014!

I still can't believe it was my idea. Denny plans to give me more surprises so I do have to be ready all the time. It seems like I've always been his sex play toy to share. Now it's for intercourse too.

So far we've met each four wheeler truck man a few more times. Fred has been talking to his wife about sex. Seems like they are doing it at least once a week now. Like all of the married women except friend Martha, Fred's wife knows nothing about us. I told Fred that we don't have to meet anymore and he made me smile. He said his wife is nothing like I am and he loves fucking me more.

Also Willie and Billie have been dating women their ages. Even friend Mike has been having sex with his wife now and then. They all just needed a boast.

Other than that I'm getting more cock than a normal woman can handle and making my husband happy. Like my boobs being fondled over 10,000 times, we lost count how many times I've been fucked and barely kept track of how many men have been fucking me. Denny says I've made up for a lifetime of not sharing my pussy with others.

It is safer meeting at our house or at my fuck buddies. Still there is something about having sex out in public places that turns us all on. Maybe I'll put on my play clothes and we'll see who else is playing in the boonies.

We used to sit around and visit the men before and after. I really enjoyed the foreplay. Now it's more like fuck and run. We're trying to wean ourselves away from too many men too often and I'm not a young woman.

-----------

Birthday Boy #2

[Our personal preference is no male under 25. Sometimes shit happens.]

Remember our birthday surprise and our own surprise when I was fucked by a 20 year old? Well he was almost 21 but he did lie about his age. He turned 21 recently and as promised I was his birthday surprise even though he knew it would probably happen.

Between Bubba Jr and the first birthday boy they set up another meeting in the small motel north of us 50 miles or more for this next birthday present, me. I wore the same sundress so I could just slip out of it after going in the motel room.

We don't remember why but Bubba Jr. was not there. Birthday boy #1 was and new Birthday boy #2 were waiting. Both were there to greet me at the door as we walked up. We knew it wasn't really a surprise but they were both happy that we showed up. It's not often a 21 year old gets a chance to fuck a 73 year old.

As Denny shut the door I slipped out of my dress and the two boys were soon fondling my titties. This was when I got another surprise. Denny and the two 21 year olds set me up again. Two more young men in their early 20's walked out from the bathroom naked. Soon the first two were nude. All four had erections that were just the right size for me.

Four naked young men were playing with my tits, ass, and pussy as I stood there surprised. Denny had made sure he saw the I.D.'s of all four kids before we even met this time. They already knew the rules but Denny reminded them of what they could do. I remember he also said enjoy your birthday present boys! Yes my husband secretly set me up to get fucked by four young boys.

I was actually embarrassed and surprised with these young boys staring and rubbing this old woman. I remember asking , "well how many more kids are hiding here?"

Some of them had condoms and asked about using them. Denny told them I love feeling a hot cock and hot jazz deep in my pussy and I can't get pregnant anyway. Like before they seemed surprised but happy they could fuck without them and shoot inside me.

Birthday boy #2 led me to one of the beds. The rest held my arms and legs wide apart while a few of them played with my boobs. They asked Denny to hold one arm so someone had each limb. He rubbed a nipple as others were squeezing my boobs. For awhile all four boys and my husband had at least one hand on my boobs. I normally don't like being held down but kept quiet.

Denny finally sat in the easy chair close by watching and grinning. I was fucked roughly by all four boys over and over while my boobs were pulled on and sucked. They each fucked as fast as they could fuck, like rabbits. They'd cum then another climbed on. None lasted very long. But the good thing was they had pretty much permanent erections and fucked me so many times Denny and I lost count.

Most young boys have no idea how to be gentle and make a woman feel good. It's all about banging away and shooting a pussy full of semen to them. My tits and my pubic area were sore and red by the time those kids finished banging against it.

We must have been there over two hours but part of that time we actually ate cake and drank beer and soda. I had cake frosting all over me. Young men were smearing it over me and licking it off. They even poked cake and frosting in my pussy.

Someone poured beer on my tits and in my pussy while others spread me wide. They even sucked and licked it out. Things got blurry but those kids were having fun and I was loving it. They weren't good lovers but they sure knew how to make a mess.

Needless to say I had lots of help taking a bath after that. All the boys thanked me and wanted to pay me for coming to the motel. We had to explain we did it for fun. We got a lot of phone numbers and were asked to be at other birthday parties. This could be a good business for someone, but not me.