Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 10

Story Info
Road trips can be exciting, schooling 101.
1.2k words
4.6
5.9k
2
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROADTRIPS

Early on, Dollie flashed from our cars and motorcycle many places. Taking road trips without the motorhome or pulling an RV was also fun. By now the kids were either staying home because camping was boring at that age or they were working.

Our youngest, a daughter, and a girlfriend or two swapped parents for weekends or weeks at a time. Sometimes we had two or three young girls in our RV so had to be good parents. Other times we were kid-less and could be bad.

Remember, people didn't have nannies, or permanent baby sitters in our child raising years. Relatives, neighbors, or friends traded favors by watching each others' kids.

Often it was cheaper and easier to stay, especially in large cities, in cheap motels for concerts, museums, etc. On longer trips like Gatlinburg, amusement parks, Florida attractions, etc. it was more convenient to stay at places in town.

These trips were made in our 1955 Chevy's, either a station wagon, or 2-door sedan, a small Malibu, or Ford Escort. Other than the red and white old street rod wagon, we basically blended in with traffic.

By now, many of you know what Ms.Dollie's traveling clothes were. Besides the normal skinny strapped low cut tank tops or halter tops, a tube top cut in half became one of our favorite tit game tops.

Since we were traveling in a small car, most often her short shorts or micro-mini were not visible while riding on the highway. They did attract a fair amount of added attraction during gas, food, and pit stops in rest areas, gas stations, and truck stops.

As written in other stories, those tube tops were often some sort of knitted material that were see-through in sunshine. These tops were made to fit from waist to just above her boobs. But we redesigned several tube tops by cutting them in half, or less, making two.They were originally biker tops so she could ride topless, yet have a quick cover-up when needed.

Yes, we always planned ahead. Here's another tip. A tube top makes a great tight mini-skirt. For instance, wear a red tube top for the skirt, a white one for top. Then after being seen in a crowd secretly switch by pulling the top down to become the skirt.

Sitting with her micro mini up to her waist and topless kept us in a horny mood for many long trips. In fact, it became normal for Ms.Dollie to remove whatever top she had on soon after we got out of town anyplace.

By crossing her arms or holding something in front of herself, she could often remain topless in most small towns and cities without being noticed. In our earliest adventures there was no interstate highway system, digital cameras, or cell phone cameras.

First long haul totally topless was from Central Illinois to the Smokey Mountains. Longest trip was Illinois to South Florida. Yes, much of these many trips was alone out on open highways. But it's the thought that counts! Over the years, I often had to remind Dollie to put a top on before getting out at various stops. Occasionally it still happened!

Later, four lane interstate highways were especially fun, even when going through or around large cities. Once a trucker got a good look at Ms.Dollie's titties, he often remained beside us for longer times or did whatever he could to catch up, or slow down, for another peek. Of course, I'd do everything I could, keeping safety in mind, to let them pull along side again.

C B radios helped in many ways. Keeping drivers from mentioning the vehicle we were in was biggest concern. Sometimes I might call to a driver I was about to pass. I'd say something about the view I just got from that car behind him, not mentioning the type of car or color.I'd soon find out whether they were tit lovers or not before pulling along side them.

The C B radio was also great for getting the drivers' reactions and things they'd like Dollie to do... with her own titties, and with the drivers if we'd stop! By then they figured we were together in the same car, as I talked on the radio.

As long as we were within radio range none gave away our location or description of our vehicle. In fact, we often went to another CB channel to carry on our kinky talks and games.

However word did get to other drivers on the road occasionally. We sometimes got requests to meet or pull up along side them. It was only Cops we were concerned about and never had any other problems.

Stopping for gas was often exciting, sometimes embarrassing. I tried to pick larger truck stops so we could eat, take potty breaks, and rest a little in one stop. Dollie always had to make a pee stop as I fueled up. She'd wait inside till I was finished, to pay for the gas. (before prepay)

Quite often a trucker would walk up and thank her for the show he'd seen someplace down the road. It was normal for a trucker to ask to sit with us as we ate, even pay for our meal, as Ms.Dollie sat with her boobs mostly exposed. Yes, when possible, she'd let a tit slip out to give the driver a closer look.

There were often times a trucker, or male from a car or pickup, would visit me as I was fueling our vehicle. Most were thanking me, complimenting me, and sometimes curious why I let my wife flash them.

As another little attention getter, Ms.Dollie would fuel up as I washed the windows. Bending just right to show an unsuspecting male, Dollie would let her boobs slip out, or expose her bare ass and more. We'd use the fuel pumps, vehicles, and maybe me to keep the views narrowed down to only certain persons. Again, before surveillance cameras. But accidents still happen.

Of course, I knew what a Lot Lizard was and so did Dollie. Besides taking tit pictures next to signs and statues, I love taking them next to heavy equipment, farm equipment, and tractor-trailer rigs.

When we had time to kill we'd wander through the truck parking areas of large truck stops taking pictures of Ms.Dollie. With her normal play clothes, it was easy to pose topless or with a tit out, and easy for a beaver shot next to a semi.

Dollie was invited to pose in many trucks and on the steps or rear catwalk. As in posing for heavy equipment and other things with men nearby, there seemed to always be a few helping hands to assist Ms.Dollie up and down. Hands that willingly pushed a bare ass upward or held a bare boob for better photos. Even with all of those helpful truckers none actually touched Dollie's pussy. Looked closely, yes! But everyone we've met has been true gentlemen.

Looking back, we must have lived right. We never met any real sex maniacs or worse. Amazingly just the opposite. All were gentlemen and very polite. Sure, most wanted to touchy-feely. And as time passed, Ms.Dollie occasionally let some men play around. But that's another story.

Now you ladies see how easy it's been. Get out there and flash some truckers.