Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 11

Story Info
Strange bars of New Orleans.
927 words
3.5
7.9k
1
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STRANGE BARS OF NEW ORLEANS

Another vacation stop in New Orleans on our way home to Florida from Illinois. I'll be just guessing at what was said. But with the help of my old notes, it went something like this.

We were wandering down a side street in the middle of the French Quarter in the middle of a weekday afternoon. Dollie wearing something sexy. Me in shorts and T-shirt or tank top.

Ahead, on the left far corner of the intersection, we saw a small bar with a wide open door. We could see it had a white sand floor. As we crossed the street, not planning on going in, many friendly voices called out. "Come on in, first drinks are free." We still started to walk on by after taking a few tit pictures of Dollie out front.

I could be wrong but I'd swear the sign outside said Absinthe House. It was a very old building. Of course almost all buildings in the French Quarter are very old. Probably half dozen young ladies and another half dozen young men began begging us to come inside, cheering Dollie on for posing topless.

I believe a few were saying "nice tits, bring em in here so we can see them better!" A few of the women flashed us and said we could play with their boobs if we'd just come on in for awhile. Not being one to turn down a free tit feel, we entered the high-classed establishment.

It was weird walking on the white deep sand floor. But things got weirder quickly. The men acted sort of feminine and talked that way also. The women acted sort of masculine... and talked that way, in deep voices.

True to their words, an ice cold bottle of beer appeared in our hands. Firm perky breasts flashed before our eyes. When again invited, I fondled! These were some of the best built, best lookin women we'd seen for a long time. Shoulda been. They were man made!

(Might be too late!)

As to not offend or make some of you mad, I will tell our feelings about Gays and Lesbians. Heaven knows, some things we do and the games we play, are weird to others. Us humans are different in many ways. Ain't that great? As you may know, many great painters, artists, musicians, and so on were gay. It was not something normal folks knew or talked about years ago.

Gay men and women seem to have a deeper sense of things and bring it out in those ways. We have never met a gay man or woman who wasn't friendly. I realize they are only human. We all go through our mad and hate cycles. Also many gays are tit lovers, as my wife has found out.

In our adventures, we have not met many gays who attempted to push their way of life upon us. Something many religious groups need to understand. We ain't all into the same things. Along these same traits, and ways of life, we are not all into bondage, slave-master culture, wife-swapping, or other multiple partners sexual games.

Simply put, we get uncomfortable when in a place where gay men or women gather. One or two, in friendly conversation, is okay. I can deal with a few lesbians making love as I watch, or making love to me. But it's even difficult writing about me and a dude together! It ain't gonna happen!

Therefore, our stay at the sand covered floor bar was short. I'll admit, feeling those man made boobies felt nice. But realizing they were on man... was creepy. Some were complete sex change make over's as we saw on a few. A few were just men in drag, as we also saw.

Even then, I'm not sure how complete some of those sex changes were. Still, it was a fun filled half-hour or so. I played with man boobs. Men played with Dollie's boobs. Some were girlie men and others I'm still trying to figure a name for! We believe Dollie was the only female-- woman there.

This wasn't the first or last Gay bar we went into. Places like Key West, Myrtle Beach, and others are hot spots for the gay-lesbian crowd. From out on the street or sidewalk, it's sometimes difficult to know what lurks inside.

As far as New Orleans and the French Quarter go, seems like the southern most grid of narrow streets have more gay Clubs. Yes, there were a few from Canal Street down on many of the South to North streets. But our luck seemed to find us in, or nearly in, more gay type places farther south. Although the way this area is laid out, and after a few drinks, I loose track of which way's up

This may not be accurate either. We seemed to find more strippers and exotic dancers were men in drag or having had a sex change. This still seems odd, with all of the beautiful REAL WOMEN around. Those deep voices and hair on their nipples still make me shiver!

So, ya wonder why we ended up in gay bars when we are turned off by them? Because, out of curiosity we pretty much go in every shop, bar, club, and touristy trap every place we travel. In the places mentioned, the doors and windows are usually wide open. When we've seen enough, we find our way out.

We're not Gay, just happy! At least that's how it was said in the 50's.