Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 14

Story Info
The Adult Book Store surprise.
1k words
2.83
9.3k
2

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OTHER DRESS UP SURPRISE SHOPPING TRIPS or The Little Adult Bookstore

Of course, on vacations, camping trips, and many times away from our little town, Dollie was wearing tops and bottoms that exposed much flesh. There were many more times one of us planned a dress-up surprise shopping trip just to play around. Other times were when we actually needed groceries or a thing-a-ma-bob.

Again, you read about one shopping surprise you've read enough. Still, a few of our shopping and teasing trips were different. I'm not even sure these should be in dress-up surprise. But they go right with those other stories.

Many times when we were on vacations Dollie didn't expect to shop or go to yard sales while wearing beach or teasing clothes. So I did surprise her often. Strangers were surprised and we ended up getting surprised also! Those were the fun times. It wasn't necessarily the clothes that surprised us. On warm weather vacations Dollie wore bikinis whether going to a beach, swimmin hole, pool, or most anywhere. Wearing them with too small of cups made things happen.

We'd just left a beach someplace and an Adult Book Store along the two lane highway caught our eyes. Ya know, those little brightly colored stores with girlie pictures and flashing signs advertising cheap videos, magazines, and adult toys? Yea videos. Wasn't yesterday! In fact was late 70's. I'd just recently bought my 1977 Ford truck and new fifth wheel RV camper.

This first shop was in a lonely stretch of highway on one side of the Illinois-Wisconsin line. Only one car was there. Assumed it was the shop keeper. Assumed right! We don't buy any of that crap, but enjoy lookin around and letting Dollie tease the perverts shopping.

Dollie didn't want to go in there wearing her mostly tit showing bikini top. My surprise for her was I'm going in, stay in the truck if you'd like. She was right behind me mumbling something about perverts inside staring at her tits and ass.

As far as we noticed, it was the first place of this type with a video camera above the entrance door. Cameras were larger back then and easy to spot. I tried the door. It was locked. The lights were on. The open sign was flashing 'OPEN'. The car was parked outside.??????

A voice from behind the green door directed me to try the door again. It opened! At first we saw no one to go with the voice. As we looked around at sex magazines, this weird lookin dude with a hundred tats and as many pieces of body jewelry appeared from behind a beaded doorway.

"State laws say you are gonna have to put some clothes on to be in here, lady!"

We're both lookin at naked girlie pictures on magazine covers, videos, wall posters, and in a mirror. Whoops, that was Dollie's nearly naked body in the mirror. There were pictures of men and women doing kinky things, showing spread Cunts and Cocks. Dollie's nipples and pussy were covered. What's the deal?

Yes, we did want to look around. So Dollie went out to the truck and slipped some kind of over-top beach robe thingie on, I believe. It still showed some tittie and her butt cheeks peeked out when Dollie bent over. Dude said he liked what he saw and that covered enough. If the law showed up she could cover up more.

While Dollie was gone he said the law is always watchin his place. Mr. Porn Shop keeper also told me he has enough trouble with perverts takin movies into the little cubbies and masturbating all over the floor while watching them. If they came in and saw Dollie wearing that bikini, that's what they'd be doin.

Almost like a Dollie magnet, or the owner called some buddies, several equally weird lookin men came in the shop after a buzzer buzzed and the owner hit the open button. Each pretended to be lookin at porn things.

But they were not hiding the fact that they were attracted to Dollie. So, here's where it gets kinky. Mr. Porn Shop owner, the same guy who told Dollie to get some clothes on, asked her if she minded showin his friends how she looked in that teeny weenie bikini.

I kept quiet. I knew Dollie loved showin off in bikinis. She opened up the cover-up and gave those two men a good look. As those young men stared, lovin the view, by their comments, a couple more middle aged, equally tattooed and pierced, men arrived.

Now there's four or five horny perverts right up close, tongues hangin out, checkin Dollie out. One of them pulled the cover-up downward from the back. Dollie let go of it and it dropped to the floor. In so many words-- "more more" -- or words similar. As if she were a stripper on a stage, Dollie removed her bikini top.

At this time I began to worry. The shop owner warned those guys, as a few reached for those bare tits, to keep their hands to themselves. After walking among them and turning so all could see, Dollie put her cover-up on and wrapped it around herself. I picked up the bikini top and we left. It just wasn't comfortable in there with those creeps. Another game, unplanned, but turned out great.

Are you like me, wondering how many of those men went into those tiny viewing rooms with magazines or videos... and jacked off thinking of Dollie? Naw, they wouldn't have!

We saw our first glory holes there that weekend but there was no one behind the walls of the glory rooms. Dollie wouldn't step inside after the owner explained what those holes were for. Games like this happened in other porn shops, Biker Bars, and Tittie Bars.

Those porn shops felt creapy even to me. It was mostly just Dollie flashing or going topless for free drinks and thrills in the bars and beaches. That seemed more normal.