Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 19

Story Info
Part two black Friday.
1.1k words
4.4
4.6k
3
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART TWO BLACK FRIDAY

(Denny, Model T, is helping me remember lots of the details but I wrote this story.)

We had our Thanksgiving dinner with friends. My first day without sex for a long time and I had no idea about this Black Friday surprise until I rode to a motel the next day. That was the first I knew about his plan.

I was confused when Denny wouldn't let me call any of my sex buddies over on Friday. Still a secret, Denny made me put on one of my very short mini skirts and a low blouse. It was a nice morning. I figured we were going to go to the rest park or one of the boat landing parks just to show me off to the many holiday tourists passing through. The skirt was so short my butt cheeks and crotch were nearly showing while standing. My boobs wouldn't stay in the blouse when I leaned over. I couldn't legally go most places looking like that.

With little information Denny planned to let two young black men fuck both holes on Black Friday just for fun. Well fun for them maybe. But I was scared to death when we went into that motel room.

Around noon, hubby pulled into a small motel and parked right up front next to another car. Since it is the holiday season many rooms seemed full. We didn't even go to the office.

Before I got out of the car Denny made me pull the skirt up even farther so I was pretty much fully exposed. I followed Denny to a room where two naked black boys were waiting at the open door. Denny said they were 24 and 25. I also noticed they didn't have very large penis'.

Between Denny and the two boys I was told they each had 6" fully hard. I do remember both pricks were slim and sort of rounded at the end just like my blue dildo. No real head, just smooth from end to end. I should have known why those boys were chosen. I'd soon find out. I knew right then I was going to get butt fucked but still went inside.

The minute I walked into that room both young men had my boobs out playing with them and bragging about my big white titties. They seemed clean and polite. I think one asked me to remove my top while the other just grabbed my skirt and pulled it down to my ankles. Black hands were all over my pussy, boobs, and ass. In a few minutes I stepped out of the skirt naked.

Apparently Denny had told them they didn't need to ask me to play. The boys knew why we were there and what they could do. They shoved me back on the bed, spread my pussy wide and stared into it. Something else hubby would have told them to do. I remember them talking about filling that pink pussy and my butt hole with their cum. I panicked but didn't say anything! I knew it wouldn't do any good to complain. I had to obey.

It was a small motel room. Both guys just kept staring at my boobs and bragging about them. They kept working on my boobs which always makes me have orgasms. I was spread out on the queen sized bed and being fucked by one of the boys in no time. Hubby said that the first young man fucked me at least ten minutes or so before he filled my pussy full of hot jazz.

These boys were gentle and seemed so sweet. The other boy was fucking me before the first guy's cum could run out, lasting maybe another 10 or 15 minutes before he came in my pussy too.

I figured they were done. But this was only the beginning. The boy that was fucking me rolled over and laid next to me. He told me to climb on his penis. It was sticking straight up. I didn't say anything. I just did it. I was fucking him and he was fucking me, as I leaned forward with my boobs in his face. I remember him chewing on them and I was cuming again.

I didn't expect it. The second man climbed behind me and slid his hard penis part way into my butt. It was wet with his semen and it just seemed to slip all the way in. His balls were bouncing against my butt as his friend kept fucking my pussy. It was amazing.

Before when I was gangbanged those guys had 8" or more penis' with big heads on them and they were rough with me. These two young men were gentle and kept asking if they were hurting me. At first it did feel too tight inside my butt but he shot a load of semen and he kept fucking it.

Hubby also surprised me. Without his Viagra he can't get a hard on or keep it if he does. With age, his soft penis is barely 4" long. Denny crawled on the bed at the head end and made me suck his soft prick. I could easily get it all in my mouth. I think I may have sucked hard on it for a minute or two. Then I moved back and just chewed on his foreskin a little longer. His balls were barely above the black mans face. I think both guys came in both holes while I had hubby's penis in my mouth.

Hubby got off the bed and said something about me having all my holes filled as he laughed. We have no idea how long those two boys fucked me together.

Now I thought they were done. But I was going to get a lot more two hole fucking. They traded places and went at it again, cuming more. Semen was running out of both holes and both were loose. I lost it. I was yelling for them to keep fucking and cuming. They did their best to do it.

We know it's not sanitary to be butt fucked then put it in my pussy. But it happened when I was young and it happened then. I have no idea how long I got butt fucked and pussy fucked.

We sat around while the boys played with my boobs and we just talked. Denny and the two young men kept talking about how good it felt to butt fuck me and how they want to do it again sometime.

I hate saying or writing about that. After what seems like another hour each got so excited they fucked my pussy one at a time while the other chewed on my boobs and played with them. I was afraid they'd butt fuck me again too. They didn't.

Time went fast. It must have been 3PM by then. The boys thanked us and left as soon as they dressed. I took a quick bath and we went to a fast food place to eat.