Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 20

Story Info
Finding Fuck Buddies.
784 words
4.57
6.3k
2
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FUCK BUDDYS MADE EASY

This story is a reminder how we got our fuck buddies. As you will soon read, it just happens by dressing to play. Our Black Friday game was over. But the day wasn't over yet.

Dollie can't remember some recent details so as she wrote the above story I helped her. She mostly forgot this last part since the butt fucking was still on her mind.

We picked up some food at a nearby fast food restaurant and drove to one of the small boat ramp parks to eat since Dollie wasn't dressed decently. There were two cars in the parking lot but no one around. We sat at a picnic table, watched a few boaters on the river, as we ate.

Two old guys walked out from the little trail near us, stared and talked to us about Dollie's boobs, complimenting how big and full they look. Always a good way to make friends with her.

The way Dollie was sitting and leaning over, her boobs were probably most of the way out. Of course this leaning over also makes titties look fatter.

It was a good thing we were sitting facing the river. Dollie let the men rub her titties a few minutes when they talked about how nice they looked. Of course they both made sure it was okay with me. That's all they did, mostly rubbed her nipples and squeezed her titties gently.

This always turns her on. While we sat there talking, Dollie spread her legs to give them a good look. I knew they were looking at her pussy but they only talked about the tattoos on her tits. Maybe thirty minutes later one man left.

The old man still standing there started telling us how his wife hasn't given him sex or even let him see her boobs in years. We were soon telling him the same story we've told hundreds of men before.

I told him we hear this same story over and over. It's so sad that so many men don't get to see a wife's naked body or feel it. I told him that is why we love sharing Dollie's tits with others for fun. He looked puzzled and kept asking me if it's really okay to feel my wife's tits.

Dollie smiled and told the old guy "that's why he makes me dress this way, we enjoy making other men happy."

The old man began squeezing and fondling Dollie's titties, pulling on them a lot more than they both had earlier. We both had finished our meal so we moved up from the bench to sit on the picnic table, making Dollie's pussy easier to see and maybe feel. He got brave and mentioned it's also been years since he's seen or touched a pussy.

I'm sure Dollie's pussy was spread apart with her legs now open. I told him to sit between her legs on the bench and feel it if he wants to. He just stood there asking if it's okay to touch her pussy. This is not something a husband offers many strangers. It takes convincing. I told him, she loves it when men spread it wide and look closely inside the wet pink hole.

Making Dollie sound like a slut and encouraging the old guy to play, I told him "It's just been fresh fucked by two black guys so she won't care."

Like a good little slut Dollie remained quiet. I suppose he didn't believe me. He asked Dollie if that was true.

She giggled and said "yes I'm his sex slut, you can use me."

The old guy looked shocked but sat down beside Dollie. After rubbing her pussy awhile he stuck one or two fingers in and out for a short time. I'm not sure exactly what he said while staring and playing.

Something like "those guys sure got you nice and juicy."

Dollie told him she'd cleaned it out since then. She said she was wet because he's been staring at her boobs and pussy for so long. As we talked, the old man got braver and started asking if he can meet us someday to let him fuck her. Like many others, he said he can't remember the last time his wife let him fuck her.

The sun was setting across the river behind the tree line. Before we could really answer, another vehicle pulled into the small gravel lot so we left and went home. The old guy may never see us again or know if he could have fucked Dollie.

That was our Black Friday. Now Dollie knows she'll have to do this butt fucking again... and again.