Ms. E in 4C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers

That was all I had in me, and she knew it, and so did Mary. Ms. E leaned back and wiped the sides of her mouth while Mary squeezed my increasingly flaccid penis, using each fingertip to catch the drops the spilled out as it shrunk in her hands. Her fingers came to her mouth and she tasted them curiously, sucking on them like a chef sampling her soup. I slumped back into the couch and sighed. As uncomfortable as it was to be sitting on my hands, I knew I would fall asleep just like that if I wasn't careful.

But Ms. E was kneeling up and leaning into me to kiss me lightly on the lips. "Thank you, Honey. Thank you so much. You've made me so happy. And I'm sorry - I'm sorry to put you in that situation. You were wonderful."

"Sorry for what? That was amazing!"

"For seducing you into sin, Eric." Mary wiped the saliva from her nails off onto her nylons. "Though perhaps not as much as I'd hoped." Her eyes rolled a bit to play it off, but she bit her lip and I thought that there might be hint of sexual frustration there.

"Though Sunday is only a little more than a day away. That's not too long to have to live in sin." Ms. E smiled optimistically, and the animal in her was gone. I saw her old self - that pleasant, refined lady upstairs who went to church and enjoyed the weekly release from hysterics. I couldn't help but think that self a tease - a tea cozy to hide the passion brewing inside her. It struck me as peculiar to see that self kneeling on the floor in lingerie with smeared lipstick and darkly hooded eyes. She ran a finger beneath the halter strap and politely repositioned her breast where it had begun to escape. "And there wasn't real penetration after all, was there? So it's just a little sin. Our sin. Mary and I decided - as long we kept you pinned down - kept your hands tied up and threw ourselves at you so it wasn't your choice, the fault would really be ours, wouldn't it." She smiled. I know she wouldn't have called it a loophole, but she'd found a way around endangering my immortal soul, anyway. "Still, it's a shame we never got you into the bedroom - we put a lot of time into preparing that for you."

"Well..." I tried to keep my voice from sounding too hopeful. I wouldn't want her to think I was diving gleefully into sin. 'Helpful; was what I was aiming for. "There is one more day before Sunday. I imagine we should really try to do all the sinning before then. And I don't know about you both, but I don't have any plans for tomorrow that I can't reschedule."

Ms. E's smile brightened and she leaned forward to kiss me again - just a light peck on the lips. "Oh, I was hoping you'd say that, Honey." She grinned at her friend and patted her knee. "Go get the fuzzy handcuffs, Mary. It looks like you'll get a chance to sit on his face after all."

4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers