Ms. Figgis Pt. 4

Story Info
Randy goes back to the club and gets a surprise.
1.2k words
4.45
42.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacklove
jacklove
24 Followers

You should probably read the first few chapters before reading this. Thanks to all who sent feedback and encouraged me to continue the story

Chapter 6

Wednesday couldn’t come quick enough for Randy. He was becoming obsessed with Ms. Figgis. She was now in his thoughts at all times. He didn’t know why he wanted her so much. Maybe it was because of the scene he witnessed in the bathroom, maybe it was because he felt sorry for her, and maybe it was because Randy knew she would resist him. She was so dedicated that she’d never have a workplace romance.

The answer was probably all of the above but one thing was for sure, this obsession was changing him. He was a good looking guy and always did well with women but never acted aggressively or forcefully. He had a good heart and never would have acted the way he did with Julie’s friend Amy. He never would have called a woman a cunt, even if she deserved it. These were all secondary thoughts now, as his obsession pushed them out of his mind. He had to have Ms. Figgis, nothing else seemed to matter.


Wednesday finally came and Randy made his way to the club. He tried to blend into the background as he scanned the club. The place was packed and it seemed all the people whispered as they noticed Randy in the corner. Finally, Deb made her way over to him.

“I knew you’d be here tonight.” Deb said.

“Where is she?”

“Not even a hello? You could make a girl feel unappreciated.”

Randy barely seemed to pay attention to her. “I don’t see her.” He said.

“OK, come with me sweety, I have someone I want you to meet.”

Randy’s face lit up as he thought this was finally it. Deb took him by the hand and led him through the club to an apartment above the bar.

“Make yourself at home. I’ll be right back.”

Some pictures on the wall caught Randy’s attention. He took a closer look and couldn’t believe his eyes. Deb came back into the room and handed him a drink.

“That’s a picture of my daughter, Shay.”

Randy gulped his drink. He knew Shay, she was a student of his with a reputation of being the class slut. Randy’s head was spinning, what if Deb knew who he was? What if she knew who Ms. Figgis was.

“She’s a lovely girl.”

“Thank you, actually she’s my step-daughter. She’s my husband’s daughter from a first marriage.”

“You’re married?”

“Yes sweetie, but don’t worry, Chainsaw won’t be home for hours.”

“Chainsaw?”

“That’s just the nickname he got in prison, but he’s harmless, he wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

“I think I should go.”

“Wait sweetie, I want you to help me with something.”

“What’s that?”

“My daughter is mad at me.”

“Why?”

“Because I fucked her favorite teacher.”

Randy’s jaw dropped. She knew exactly who he was. This wasn’t good. Just then, Shay came into the room wearing nothing but a robe. Deb explained to Randy that she wanted him to have sex with Shay. She wanted her to learn what it was like to be with a real man and not the boys she’d already been with.

“I don’t think I can do it Deb”

“I just want you to be her teacher.” Deb said with a smile. “Sex is very important and I want her to learn the right way. I want her to learn how to please a man and how to please herself. It took me most of my life before I had my first orgasm. I don‘t want that to happen to her.”

“She’s too young.” Randy said.

“She was held back a year, she just turned 19 and she’s ready. I think you’re out of excuses”

Deb took Shay’s hand and placed it on Randy’s cock. “Can you feel that baby?, that’s what a man feels like?" Randy was hard in seconds and he began kissing Shay. Her robe dropped to the floor and Randy carried her to the bed. Deb began undressing him from behind.

Shay looked at his nude body and obviously liked what she saw. She looked over to Deb for instructions. “Take him in your mouth baby, like I showed you.” Shay leaned down and licked the head of his dick, then slowly took him in her mouth. She was good, not quite as good as her step mom, but still very good. Randy started to moan a bit as he guided her head.

“That’s enough of that.” Deb said. “I want you to fuck her.”

Randy climbed on top of Shay as Deb slipped on a condom and guided his cock into Shay’s wet pussy. She wasn’t a virgin but she was still pretty tight. He didn’t want to hurt her so he eased in slowly. She was so wet, he slid in easily. Now he was all the way inside her. She started to moan. “Oh, he’s bigger than the other boys.” Randy started to move faster now as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. “Mmmmm, none of the other boys even bothered with my tits.”

She was really starting to move her hips when her first orgasm came. “Oh god, I never felt like this, it’s so fucking good. The other boys were done by now, please don’t stop!!”

Randy always loved to make women cum and he loved making Shay cum for the first time. He wanted her to lose track of her orgasms. He turned her over and began to fuck her doggie style. “ Oh, it feels deeper now” Shay screamed. Randy looked across the room at Deb who was fingering herself in a chair. He was able to read her lips, “Fuck her, fuck her” She kept mouthing the words over and over.

That was the last straw and Randy started to cum. Shay loved the feel of his cock throbbing inside her. She wondered what it would feel like shooting inside her without the condom. She also knew that boys her age would no longer do. She had to have a real man.

Deb sat in between the two on the bed and gave each a kiss. “How was that baby?” Shay hugged her and said “I didn’t know it could be so good. I thought you were just acting in all those videos mom.”

Videos? What the hell was she talking about? Just then Deb pressed play on a remote. The TV clicked on and he saw a tape of himself fucking Shay.

“Sweetie, you sure do look good on tape, but I don’t think the school board would be happy to see you fucking one of your students.”

“Don’t joke around, what are you going to do with that tape?”

“Oh don’t worry, you’ll find out soon.”

Randy got dressed and just got the hell out of there. He drove home at about 100 mph. When he finally got to his apartment there was a message on his machine.

“BEEP… Hello Mr. Tucker, this is your boss Ms. Figgis. I understand you met my good friend Deborah and her daughter tonight. I think we have much to discuss young man. I will see you next week at school.”

What the fuck is going on? This was now way out of control. Randy had no idea what to think but he wasn’t nervous anymore. He was excited. It seemed Ms. Figgis was somehow behind this whole charade. He liked the idea of her controlling him.

to be continued...

jacklove
jacklove
24 Followers