Ms. Figgis Pt. 5

Story Info
Ms. Figgis' plan is revealed.
1.5k words
4.47
38.1k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacklove
jacklove
24 Followers

Chapter 7

The alarm must have been ringing for an hour, but Randy slept right through it. He was exhausted physically and emotionally. There was no time for a shower so he just went to school in the clothes he slept in. What a sight, so much for his image. He stood in front of his class wrinkled and stinking of alcohol, smoke, and sex.

The day passed quickly and Randy nearly made his escape when he was stopped by Shay on his way to his car. She was dressed in her typical slutty manner, a short skirt and a way too small top which showed off her huge tits. Randy found out later that her mouth watering chest was her 18th birthday present. Wow, what a family.

"Hello, Mr. Tucker, I can't stop thinking about last night. I think I'm gonna need you again real soon" Shay said as she traced her finger down his chest.

"Shay, that was a mistake. It can't happen again."

"Oh, I think it will." Shay took out her cell phone and dialed a number. Randy tried to listen and only heard bits and pieces. "Yes, mom... he's right here... but I want him now... no I don't want to wait... I don't care what she has planned for him... please mommy... Please... pleeeeeeeeeeeeease... Thank you, I'll put him on."

She handed the phone to Randy, "Hello."

"This is Deb, you're going to do whatever my Shay wants, but you must use a condom. I don't want her getting pregnant. " Randy asked "what did Shay mean when she said SHE has something planned for me, is she Ms. Figgis?" Deb just laughed and said "you'll find out soon enough." Then she hung up the phone.

Shay followed him back to his apartment and he hurried her inside so nobody could see. Before the door closed she was all over him, kissing and rubbing his chest. They moved to the bedroom and Shay went straight for his dick. She wasted no time in taking him into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down the shaft making it grow against the back of her throat. Randy's hand rested on her head as she bobbed. "Oh Fuck, you're almost as good as your mother." Shay must have taken this as a challenge as her sucking intensified.

"I want that big thing in my pussy again."

She got on her hand and knees on the bed, "hurry, I want it now." Randy slipped on a condom and Shay looked disappointed. She wanted to feel him cum inside her but she didn't want to go against her mother's orders.

"Don't tease me anymore, stuck it in me."

Randy grabbed her hips and rammed inside her hard. He didn't care if she was ready for him or not. She screamed and bucked as her pussy was stretched by his hard shaft. He pulled her hips back hard against his thrusting pelvis forcing the air out of her with every impact. Now he slapped her ass and got the scream that he was looking for. "Scream, I like to hear you scream for me." Shay responded immediately, she loved the intensity of the fucking. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me, oh please fuck me."

The orgasms started to rack her body and she screamed even louder. Randy gave a thought to his neighbors and muffled her screams with his hand. He shoved her head down into the pillows and he could still make out the words "harder, harder." Her pussy clenched in another orgasm, milking his cock into her. His cock exploded filling the condom deep inside her hot hole.

"Mmmmm, that was even better than last night."

Randy got dressed and ordered her out. "You got what you wanted, now get out. I don't like being used." Shay got her things and left.

The next day, Randy called in sick. He packed his bags and left town for an extended weekend. Whatever was in store for him, he wanted to be up to the task.

Chapter 8

Monday finally came, and Randy felt ready for whatever was in store. He wasn't sure if Ms. Figgis liked or respected him but he felt safe that she wouldn't do anything to hurt him. When he got to school, he went straight to Ms. Figgis' office. She told him to come back after classes ended. The rest of the day was hell. Randy felt like a death row inmate waiting for the governor to call.

Classes ended and Randy made his way to Ms. Figgis' office. Finally, he'd know what was going on.

"Have a seat Mr. Tucker."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Let's get right to the point. You fucked a student and we have it on tape. You will now do whatever I say. "

"What do you have in mind." Randy said with a smile.

"Don't smile at me. I have no use for men. I was married once and that bastard ran off on me, so I've learned to never trust men. However, I am still a woman and men do have one use. That's all I'm interested in. There are lots of women who think the same way, who've been hurt by men, who are stuck in dead marriages with limp dicked geezers. You will please me and you will please whoever I tell you to."

Randy was shocked. "It sounds like you want me to be your whore."

"You're already are a whore Mr. Tucker, now it will be official. We needed a replacement since Mr. Logan got in that car accident."

"You mean I'm not the first."

"Don't flatter yourself, although Deb tells me you have an incredible cock."

Randy's mind raced back to the first night at the club. He looked at her face for signs of a scratch. There wasn't any, but it had been awhile, a scratch could have healed.

"Ms. Figgis, how did you know I'd follow you to the club?"

"Because you're a man." she laughed. "I saw you watching me in the bathroom. Honestly, did you think I wouldn't notice when you looked at me over the stall? I put on that show to see if you were a player and you took the bait. It was luck that you followed me that night. It saved me the trouble of leaving clues for you"

"I have to ask, were you the woman behind the glory hole?"

"You don't get to ask any questions. Maybe it was me but you'll never know."

Ms. Figgis came from behind her desk and stood in front of Randy. "Show me this cock that Deb has been raving about."

Randy stood and dropped his pants then his shorts, his cock hung heavy between his legs. He watched as Ms. Figgis took a short breath. "Oh my, I guess Deb wasn't exaggerating. It's huge." She smiled a bit then said "that will do, yes that will do nicely."

Randy started to get aroused and his cock began to rise. Ms Figgis reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. "I suppose I should try you for myself before I send you out to my friends." She lifted her skirt and bent over the desk placing her hands flat on top of it. Randy eased up behind her, stroking himself to full erection. Her pussy was wet and he ran his cock up and down it's lips.

"We don't have all night Mr. Tucker, just stick it in and... Mmmmmmmph. Yes, oh that's nice, mmmmmmm."

Randy had shoved insider her mid sentence and for once she was left speechless. Now he was easing himself in and out. He didn't want to go too fast. He was too excited and he wanted to feel her pussy as long as he could. He also wanted her to cum. She began to hump back against him, encouraging him to pick up his pace. Now a bit faster, he sunk his whole length inside. Her hands reached out and grasped the edge of the desk, holding it tightly. Randy reached underneath and rubbed her clit while he fucked her. He watched as Ms. Figgis' knuckles turned white grasping the edge of the desk. She started to cum and randy thought she might pull off the top of the desk in her grip. Randy was close behind, filling her with his seed.

Ms. Figgis took a moment to compose herself. Then she moved back behind her desk and sat down. She didn't say a word to Randy, just handed him a piece of paper with a name and address on it.

"Be at that address at 7 PM sharp. "

Randy looked at the paper then looked back at Ms. Figgis. "This is the mayor's house. Why do you want me to go there?"

"You will go there and you will do whatever Mrs. Thompson wants. If she wants you to talk, you'll talk, if she wants you to tile her bathroom, you'll tile her bathroom, and if she wants you to fuck her, then you will fuck her. You are our personal fuck toy, get it."

His head was swimming and he simply nodded and said "yes ma'am."

to be continued...

jacklove
jacklove
24 Followers