Ms. Greys' School Ch. 02

Story Info
BDSM story involving new student.
1.6k words
4.35
18.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lydyia
Lydyia
11 Followers

Chapter 2: New student

written LJP

edited another wannabe

Preface: This school is for young women(18-20) and is focused on helping young trans women with their transition. Also I would like to thank my Editor for all his help.

*

Fall was here, the leaves were turning and the air was crisp. Time for the start of a new school year at Ms. Grey's. The campus was still mostly empty. Emma Grey was nervous as she approached the headmistress's office. She didn't know what to expect. Even the school's existence was a whole new concept to her. Only a few days ago her father and step mother told her she had been accepted here. Her family had always been loving and supportive. Attending school here would be the first time she hadn't lived at home. She was already homesick. The first thing Emma saw was Shelby Whites' smiling face. It immediately made her feel better.

Shelby was immediately impressed with the girl. She had alabaster skin and pale blond hair. Her willowy frame made her seem almost like a delicate little marionette. "Quiet and reserved, Yes she will make someone a wonderful submissive." Shelby thought

"Hello you must be Emma," Shelby said warmly, "we've been expecting you,follow me." she opened the door to the headmistress' office. "Ms. Emma Grey is here to see you ma'am." With that, Shelby left Emma with the headmistress. Emma bowed her head slightly, she had all ways been shy. Here in this office she was intimidated to silence.

"Have a seat Emma" Headmistress Green began, "I'm an old friend of your step mother."

"Yes ma'am she told me."Emma replied meekly

Ms. Green rose from her desk to sit beside Emma. "There is no need to be frightened dear, no one here wants to hurt you. Quite the opposite,everyone is here to help you," she said brightly. "What have your parents told you about our school?"

Emma paused. "It's a prep school for girls like myself. My step mother's family founded it."

"That is correct dear but there is a bit more to it" Ms. Green smiled. "Shelby can you come in here for a bit." Moments after she called for her Shelby entered.

Emma gasped, the petite redhead was wearing a corset,stockings, and her collar.

"Kneel beside me" her domina commanded.

She promptly obeyed and rested her head on her lovers thigh.

"Here at our school we help young ladies with many things," Lydia said proudly. "Education: we prepare you for university and life beyond. Transition: we help you become who you were meant to be. A beautiful and confident young trans woman. Finally, we help our students discover if they are dominant or submissive" Ms. green concluded.

"Submissive... like a slave?" the young girl stammered.

"The two are similar but not quite the same dear," Ms. Green smiled. "Shelby is my submissive and soon to be my wife." She stroked Shelby's hair as she spoke. "I don't own her, I guide her. Shelby chose me as much as I chose her. We are not a brothel dear. We are not here to tell you who to be, we are here to help you become the best person you want to be. There is a young lady in Shelby's office to show you around campus. It was nice meeting you Emma"

With that Emma rose and hurried out.

She stopped, stunned as she was leaving. The girl standing in front of her took her breath away. This new girl had lovely coffee skin with jet black hair cut in a bob. The stranger had a perfect hourglass figure, truly voluptuous . Emma was immediately taken with her.

"Hi, I'm Maria," the girl smiled.

"I'm Emma," she mumbled shyly.

Maria took Emma's hand and started out the door. "Are you hungry Em, do you mind if I call you Em?"

"I don't mind at all," Emma beamed, "I like it and yes I'm starving." With all the traveling she had forgotten to eat that day.

"We will start with the dining hall and grab you something" Maria smiled.

Maria and Emma sat at a small table in the corner of the dining hall. It was mostly empty this time of day. Sunlight streamed in through the floor to ceiling windows in the hall. Emma found it very safe and homey. Maria did most of the talking. Emma just smiled and nodded mostly.

"I visit home every chance I get," Maria sighed.

"Where is home?" Emma asked meekly.

"Barcelona," Maria remarked.

"Really , we summer there every year," Emma exclaimed. It excited her to have something in common. Emma wanted Maria to like her so badly. Just being around her gave Emma a feeling of contentment she lacked.

"I know" Maria replied coyly.

Emma looked startled for a bit. "How do you know that?"

"My mother works for your father's company back home" Maria replied.

Emma's' father was a very successful shipping magnate. His company had offices in several countries. But she didn't recall meeting any employees who resembled Maria. I will ask about her mother or how she was acquainted with my family later. "I don't want her to think I'm nosy."

"c'mon Em, I should show you the rest of campus."

"Coming"

After seeing the gymnasium, library, and classrooms Emma was exhausted.

"Are you OK Em, you look faint," Maria asked. The girl was a whiter shade of pale and swaying. "The tour is over, I will show you to your dorm room. you can lay down." Emma nodded weakly.

Emma was asleep before she hit the bed. She had vivid dreams of Maria as she slept.

In her dreams Maria dominated her over and over. Images swirled and changed. In one she was restrained on a pommel horse while Maria fucked her from behind. Another was in the dining hall, all the dom girls were sitting at tables talking, while their subs were kneeling under tables fellating their lovers. She was on her knees lovingly sucking her new friend Maria's cock.

Emma slowly came too. When she did she thought she was still dreaming. Across the room sat a stunning girl.

" Hello, I'm Audrey," the girl smiled warmly. She had an easy way about her. Emma immediately felt comfortable. She was tall and fit, with a brunette bob and blond highlights. But the girl on her knees between Audrey's legs drew her attention.

"This is Ana, we're your roommates," Audrey laughed, "We've been so excited to meet you."

The school kept surprising it's newest student. Each girl she had met was unique and beautiful. If Maria was curvy and Audrey was athletic, Ana would be best described as a classic beauty. Her figure while lovely, was not her best feature. That would be her big ice blue eyes. They contrasted perfectly with her strawberry blond hair.

Ana pulled Audrey's cock from her mouth with a pop. "Pleased to meet you" she grinned at Emma. "Would you like to join us?"

"I've never.. I'm not sure I would.." Emma started.

"Come here, right beside me hon." Ana laughed.

Emma had dreamed about this moment. Someone inside her. The warmth, the soft skin. She timidly walked over and knelt beside Ana. Ana caressed the small of Emma's back

"No need to be nervous," her southern drawl had a calming effect on Emma " Just take a little at first and get used to it."

Emma knelt excited for what was to come. Then she slowly stood and straddled Audrey, with her chest pressed to the strangers chest. Slowly she slid down on her cock. There was a sharp pain at first, she wanted to pull away.

"It's OK sweety, The first time always hurts a bit." Ana cooed "concentrate on me and try to relax. The pain will fade and you will love it. If it hurts too much stop for a sec It will pass. " lightly caressing her cock with one hand and Emma's with the other.

Emma slid a little further down Audrey's cock. Finally with a whimper she took it all. As she rocked back and forth the pain subsided. She slowly increased the pace. The pain was gone now. She had no trouble riding Audrey's cock thanks to Ana. Her saliva coated cock slid in and out of the younger girls ass easily. She felt light headed and breathless. "Why did I wait this long to let someone inside me?" she thought, "This feels wonderful." Her head rolled back. Eyes closed she softly moaned in a state of total bliss.

Ana lay beside her dom. " What would you have me do Ma'am?" she asked sweetly.

Audrey grabbed a handful of her subs' hair and guided the girls' mouth to her breast. She suckled her nipple emphatically as Emma bounced on her cock oblivious to the other girls.

"I can't leave you girls alone for a minute." Maria smirked

No one had noticed when maria entered the room. Watching the scene unfold she had disrobed and was caressing herself.

"Where have you been? You could join us." Audrey giggled

Emma was staring at Maria with a look of pure desire. She hoped the older girl would take and use her how she saw fit. Her lust for Maria overrode her modesty. Slowly she pulled the cock from her ass.

Crawling towards her Emma, she begged, "Please join us Maria."

She grasped A handful of hair and led her to the bed.

"Kneel," Maria commanded. She sat on the edge of the bed while Emma took her place. Her head bowed in complete submission. " I claim you as my own, do you agree to serve me?"

"Yes," she moaned faintly, "Yes ma'am I do. I've wanted it since I first met you."

Maria produced a anal plug from her night stand. "Open you mouth Em. You need to get this very wet. You will keep this inside of you unless I tell you different."

As she was worked the toy in and out of her mouth. A profound thought crossed her mind. " I have found my place in this world."

Lydyia
Lydyia
11 Followers