Ms. Hardknocks Punishes an Incubus

Story Info
A busty goblin girl disciplines her naughty demon student.
5k words
4.72
11.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick note: whilst Ms Hardknocks isn't my OC, I have gotten permission from her owner to work with her and post the results. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did writing them.

This story contains footjobs and cum/condom play.

***

Miss Hardknocks stretched her arms over her head, grunting as her back clicked. The bloody thing always hurt; unsurprising, given the two enormous weights hanging off her chest. Tits like hers looked out of place on half-giants, let alone someone three feet tall. She adjusted the neckline on her straining black dress and turned back to the reams of paperwork sitting in her in-tray. Mostly administrative stuff the dean offloaded onto her. She was happy to help, of course. The terms of her contract left a lot of time for, ahem, "Issues Relating to Health" as HR so eloquently put it. Time she never utilised since, unlike certain other goblin members of faculty, she didn't spend every spare moment gulping down cum sucked out of her students.

Not that it wasn't tempting. Hardknocks was still a goblin, after all. But if she was going to have her brains fucked out, it was going to be onher terms.

Adjusting the bun of blonde hair sitting atop her head, Hardknocks used her computer screen as a mirror. There, back to professional. A slightly haggard professional who needed a break from staring over her glasses at budget reports, but still a professional. An accountant or two might be more suited to the mess in front of her, but given what that mess told her... well, several someone's would end up on the chopping block first.

Her computer blipped at her as two emails flooded in. One from the dean, and the other... hmm. She tapped her cheek with a small finger; it was unusual for Dr Fione Nic Cahan to send her anything labelled "Urgent!!" Four exclamation points? Poor girl must really be struggling.

Hardknocks still opened the dean's email first; a notice about the out of control behaviour of some of the university's students. More specifically, a couple of hooligans sharing pictures of some of the female teachers in 'compromising positions.' A few of the male ones too. Hardknocks smiled; she'd seen some of those. Who would've thought the satyr teaching classical mythology was quite so... true to form, shall we say?

There were some suspects, but no proof of anything; no teacher dared say who'd managed to charm the pants off of them. If it were just the succubi and goblins caught up in this, no one would blink, but with such variety...? A couple of scandals already weighed heavily on the budget, and this one could leave them with several expensive positions to fill.

Sighing, Hardknocks sat back in her chair. No point in worrying about it now. She hadn't been subjected to anything like it, and she'd been indulgent this year. Little fuckers probably picked on the shy ones for leverage.

She clicked open Dr Cahan's email, scanning through it as she idly spun a pen between her fingers. Urgent lack of supplies, vitally important experiments, blah, blah... oh.

Oh,that was an interesting request.

A smile spread across her green features. What a naughty girl that dullahan was. Just what kind of experiments did she need to run? Hardknocks chewed her lip and brought up her class attendance. Someone probably needed the extra credit, or- aha! He'd do. Smug little bastard barely ever turned up. To any of his classes, it seemed. She glanced between his schedule and the dean's email: a lot of the same teachers showing up.

Well, well, well... what have you been up to? Hardknocks mused.

Time to indulge a little.

***

Hardknocks did her best to look professional when the incubus walked into her tiny office. Tall and lean, yet toned enough that he felt the need to show it off with an open shirt. Black ram's horns curled out of his temples, framing a length of equally black hair with blood-red highlights. His vibrant purple skin almost shone, perfectly smooth and hairless. He walked with the kind of confidence only 'fuck you' money could buy, emphasised by the gold watch hanging loose on his wrist.

He hadn't said a word, and already she didn't know if she'd rather lick up his flat stomach or slap that smug smirk off his perfectly chiselled jaw.

"Ah, Mr Iczhihal. Take a seat," Hardknocks gestured to the chair on the other side of her desk.

"Actually, it's 'Ik-tshi-hal'," He said, "But you can call me Raphael if you want."

Good grief, he even sat as if he owned the place: legs crossed over one another, arms behind his head, and his chest thrust forward as if posing for a magazine cover. Hardknocks typed nonsense for a few seconds, just to make him wait.

"So, what's this about Miss H?" Raphael asked, "Last I checked I was up to date with all the assignments. Of course, if you want to give me some extra late-night tutoring..."

"A little too forward, don't you think?"

"I've been told I'm an excellent study partner."

"Oh? Well, that is something I've meant to ask about."

"I thought I wasn't supposed to get my hopes up? Or is there something you'd rather I got up instead?"

Hardknocks looked over her glasses at him. "I've received a few complaints about your study habits."

"Well, they weren't complaining at the time..." Raphael chuckled.

"That doesn't stop your behaviour being, shall we say, inappropriate."

"You're one to lecture me."

She shot him a glare. His little laugh only infuriated her more. Oh, she was going to havefun.

"But either way, if the work gets done, who really cares, right?" Raphael grinned.

"Frankly, I feel it's very unfair to all your study partners that your behaviour goes unpunished. And the dean would agree with me."

"Hmm? And how are you going to punish this naughty boy? With a spanking?"

She smirked and dropped a stack of papers onto the desk in front of him.

"What're these?" He asked.

"On top of each, you'll find a sentence. I want you to rewrite it until the page is full, then move onto the next."

"... You're making me writelines?"

"I trust that it won't be too difficult."

"This is bullshit..." Raphael shook his head and stood. "I'm not seven years old."

"Sit."

"You can't make me do this, you know."

"True. But I can highly suggest that you do unless you want someone to point out that your grades have improved with all the teachers who've so recently had their photos exposed."

Raphael raised his hand. "Hey, now, I have nothing to do with that."

"Funny, then, how nicely your schedule lines up with all the victims. Oh, and those grades of yours go up and up while your attendance drops. How curious..."

"I- This is harassment. You're not going to pin this on me just because I'm a fucking demon, alright?" He slammed his hand on the desk. "You know damn well who I am! Who my mother is!"

Raphael leant in with a vicious sneer. "It doesn't even matter if I did it. None of you will say a damn word about this, because you know if you do, she'll dismantle this whole fucking university."

Hardknocks called his bluff. "I also know exactly what she'll do when she finds out you've beenskipping class."

She watched him freeze, then slowly deflate back into the chair.

"So... writing lines?" Raphael said, picking up a pen, "Seems like an odd thing to make me do."

"Discipline comes in many forms, Mr Iczhihal."

He rolled his eyes and turned down to the page. "Let's see... 'I will not talk back to Miss Hardknocks...?' Real mature, Miss H."

"Write."

"What do you even get out of making me do this?"

"Entertainment. Now write, before I start composing a few emails."

Raphael cocked a cheeky eyebrow but nonetheless got to work. It'd didn't take him long at all to finish the first page, which he tossed to one side before scoffing at the next line. Hardknocks watched him out the corner of her eye, most of her 'focus' on her computer screen. After a few pages, she reached into a drawer and pulled out a tiny little round container, full of sparkling pink lip gloss. She made sure to apply it as slowly and sensually as possible. As expected, he started staring.

"And just what are you looking at?" She said, nodding back down at the paper.

"Just wondering who the lucky guy is. Or girl, if that's your bag," He winked at her, and turned to the next page, "' I will not stare at Miss Hardknocks' big, beautiful breasts?' Oh, come on, you can hardly blame me for that."

"No, I can't. But I'm still going to make you write that line. Eyes to the desk, Mr Iczhihal."

"But the best view is just a little above," He grinned again.

"Cute. Does that one ever work, or do all your dates have to spend time in a trance?"

"Woah, woah. Quite the allegation!"

"One that will make it into my report if you don't finish those lines."

"Maybe you should change your name to Hardass..." Raphael mumbled.

"That's another thing you're not allowed to stare at."

"Aw, you're no fun." He turned the page. "' I will not stare at Miss Hardknocks' plump ass.'"

"I told you."

"Isn't that entrapment?"

"Less sassing, more writing."

Raphael shook his head, the grin still plastered across his smug face. It started to falter as he flicked through the next few pages. Hardknocks did her best not to smirk back; instead, she slowly pushed her chair back and silently dropped down onto the floor. Since everything was roughly human-sized in her office - bloody budgets! - she practically disappeared under the edge. She paused, and when no comment came from her little detainee, she knelt down and crawled beneath the desk. She held her breath, gently inching towards him as she listened to his mumbling.

"' I will not think about Miss Hardknocks ass bouncing on my cock?' The fuck is this..." He said, "' I will not jerk off to the thought of Miss Hardknocks...'"

Almost there. Hardknocks resisted the growing temptation to spring things early. She could see the little silver tip of his zipper jutting ever so slightly out of the enormous bulge in his skinny jeans. Just one more page, and...

"I will not cum inside Miss Hardknocks without permission...? Wha-"

She lunged forwards, taking the zipper between her teeth and tugging it down.

"What the fuck?!"

"Keep writing," Hardknocks' fingers hooked around the hem of his underwear, yanking both the boxers and his trousers away. She resisted the urge to lick her lips; he was massive. Even a human-sized girl would be broken on that monster, but her... ooh, she shivered just thinking about it.

She looked up at him as he gaped. "I said, keep writing, didn't I?"

"Y-yes ma'am," He swallowed, scribbling on the paper. She took a deep breath of the beautiful smell and kissed along his balls. They were so big, almost too big for his body. Mmm, and heavy. Perfect for pumping her full to the brim. Long, lingering kisses left bright pink imprints across his purple skin.

"You know, you could have just -hah!- asked me, Miss H."

She chuckled. "And give you what you wanted? Not a chance."

"I dunno, it seems an awful lot like what I was thinking..."

Hardknocks pushed the chair back. She straightened herself, pulling her tiny body up onto the edge of the desk. "Oh?"

"Well, yeah, you're already worshipping my cock. Guess you goblins really are all- eep."

She tugged him closer, glaring down at him. "What did the first line say?"

"I will not talk back to Miss Hardknocks."

"And what are you doing?" He wisely kept his mouth shut, "Good boy. Now... let's try another kind of discipline, shall we?"

She reached over the desk and rummaged through another drawer, pulling out a small silver square. Ripping it open and extracting the little latex circle held Raphael's attention. She kicked off her high heels, gently brushing along his enormous shaft with her stocking covered feet. The smoothness felt fantastic on her plump thighs so she could only imagine how it must feel on something as sensitive as his cock. With a quick little motion, she slipped the condom onto him, trying not to quiver as she felt his girth under her fingers. Good thing she brought the monstrous sizes.

"Little early for that already, isn't it Miss H?" Raphael asked.

"We don't want any evidence of our little session, now do we?" She stroked her feet along him, revelling in his little gasps and twitches, "Mmm... such a big, strong young man. It must be so hard for you to keep this thing in control."

"You have no idea... and not just because of your classes."

"Flattery won't get you anywhere," Hardknocks said, speeding up her stroking. A few beads of pre began to leak out of the tip and she made a point of massaging them into his skin with her big toes. "I'll make you a deal, Mr Iczhihal. I won't mention a word of this or your 'extra-curricular activities' if, and only if, you can last until I give you permission to cum."

"Challenging a demon to a stamina contest?" He hissed, shivering a little under her, "Damn... you've got yourself a deal, Miss H."

"Hardknocks. Or teacher. Or Mistress, if you prefer."

"Aw, no 'mommy?'"

"First line." She pushed the ball of her foot into his testicles. Not hard, but firmly. He seemed to get the picture.

Hardknocks chuckled to herself, watching his cheeks flush, and his hips wiggle as she dragged her soles up and down the latex barrier. Warm lube squished between her toes and soaked her stockings, making her coo gently, but it seemed to be having a much stronger effect on poor Raphael. A little extra-pressure here and there, a few squeezes with her toes and... Oh, he really liked that. He was clearly trying not to thrust upwards, holding himself back.

"Having trouble?" She asked.

"Just... hah... worried you might be getting bored."

"Oh, I could do this all day if I wanted to..." She purred, "But you look like you're just about done. A pity..."

"H-hey, don't count me out! Fuck... Ah!"

"I'll tell you what: ask me nicely, and maybe I'll let you go early."

"Ngh... Shit. O-okay. Can I cum, please?"

"I saidnicely." She slowed her stroking.

"Hah! Fucking-! Please! Come on, pretty please?" Raphael squirmed, bucking his hips upwards. "Come on... Miss H! H-Hardknocks? Gah... Mistress, please let me cum!"

"Good boy," She said. It only took her a little extra grinding before he bit his lip and growled, his whole body tensing. She pressed his cock against his stomach with her feet, feeling the muscles pulse under her heels as spurt after spurt of hot cum flooded the condom. She couldn't help but lick her lips as the end ballooned outward, filling up with cloudy white. That was a lot; much, much more than any mortal man could give her. Maybe she'd have to give a few other demons a try sometime.

"Oh, man..." Raphael groaned, "That was something else."

"Hmph." She reached into a drawer and pulled out a small length of twine, quickly tying it around her neck: loose enough for it to hang around her collarbone. "I expected better from you."

"Heh. Maybe I can show you a thing or two with that string to make up for it. If you're into that kind of thing."

"Tempting, but I had another idea," Hardknocks said, pulling the condom off of his cock. She held the exceptionally heavy and full latex in front of her. She slowly brought it up to her newly made necklace and tied the end off and around the twine. Shivering, she let the still warm load nestle into her cleavage.

"Damn," Raphael said. Wide-eyed and panting, she almost thought he looked afraid of her. Good; she loved it when they did as they were told.

"Like it? I think it looks a little... lonely," Hardknocks purred, "Floor. Now."

"Yes, ma'am."

He slipped off the chair and onto whatever floor-space he could find. Hardknocks dropped from the desk, hiking up the hem of her dress and tugging her sodden panties down and away. She was tempted to shove them into his mouth to stop his sass, but... well, she had other plans there. She straddled his chest, grinding herself slowly along him.

"I thought you said you'd let me go if I- oh, fuck!"

"I did. But I never said how many times you had to cum first," Hardknocks dragged a hand up his cock. She couldn't imagine how sensitive he must be, to be flinching like that.

"That's cheating!"

"No, it's semantics. Do you even bother to pay attention in my classes? Or are these," -she squeezed her chest between her elbows- "Taking up all of your attention?"

"I think we both know the answer to that one," He said, his hands gliding up her sides.

Hardknocks gently smacked them away, smirking down at him. With a quick little turn, she trapped his head between her thighs and shut him up by dropping her arse onto his face. Thankfully, his horns were wide enough not to jab her in the cheeks. She wriggled against him, stretching down his body in an almost cat-like fashion to stroke his half-hard cock. It reached so far up his stomach she could lap along the tip with ease, even despite her short reach.

"Ooh..." She moaned as a forked tongue slipped inside her, "Aren't you a quick learner?"

He gave her arse a quick smack, and she responded by forcefully dragging a nail along his shaft. That got the message across nicely. She gave his tip a pity kiss and resumed her stroking. Licking her lips -both to clear the salty pre and in raw anticipation- she pressed her cunt further against his mouth. A low moan escaped her, as she revelled in the sensation of prehensile tongue flickering along and within her folds.

Apparently, he paid attention in his anatomy classes; this boy definitely knew where the clitoris was, and just how to flick it to make her shiver.

When he hit full mast, she pulled out another silver square. With a rip, the pink latex circle was free to slip down Raphael's shaft, and Hardknocks sucked droplet of lubricant off her finger: bubblegum, her favourite. With a small groan of disappointment, she slid off his face and nuzzled her way down his chest, kissing the base of his cock and working her way back up. She moaned around it, slurping and sucking his cock like it was a lollipop. Her hands gently massaged his heavy balls. She slid further and further down his body, taking more and more into her mouth and throat. Standing the massive cock upright, she dragged her tongue up to the top and, with a pause for dramatic effect, swallowed the whole thing down to the hilt.

"Holy-!" Raphael's whole body arched under her.

Hardknocks hummed to herself, a hand brushing along the bulge in her throat. She loved having no gag reflex; it made all the biggest, meatiest cocks so easy to tease. She slid up and off Raphael's shaft with a lewd 'pop!' and let out an exaggerated groan. Again, her lips slid down his shaft. Slowly at first, but then faster and faster as she bobbed along him. Wet slaps, pops and slurps filled the room as she gorged herself on his bubblegum-flavoured meat. All the while keeping her hands on his balls and slowly coaxing them into making a bigger, thicker load. She could feel her pussy drip and drool onto his stomach in anticipation.

Raphael gave her almost no warning; just his hips thrusting upwards and a low groan before his cock pulsed in her throat. Hardknocks chuckled as best she could with the monster in her mouth, pressing her lips to his hilt. She gave his balls just a little squeeze, one last spurt running down his shaft, before she slid herself back up. It was almost comical, watching the full and heavy condom droop off of the tip. She took her time pulling the condom off of his cock, tying off the end and letting it nestle next to the first in her cleavage. She could have sworn it was fuller.

"Fucking hells! Goblin girls are great," Raphael panted.

"You haven't seen anything yet," She stood, reaching down to the hem of her spit-stained dress and pulling it over her head. The sharp intake of breath behind her was all she needed to hear. She gave her plump green arse a quick smack and climbed her way back onto the desk. She leant over, giving her hips a good wiggle, and snatched up her lip-gloss; slowly reapplying it as Raphael hoisted her up to his body. Hardknocks blew him a kiss and ground her body along his shaft. He was much stronger than he looked. Her thighs wrapped tightly around him, supporting herself just long enough for him to slip another condom on. She leant up and planted a sloppy kiss on his lips. He looked good in pink.

12