Ms. Hardknocks Punishes an Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know a lot of people who'd pay for this view," Raphael said.

"I think you'll find it's priceless."

"So... do I have to make you cum before I can, this time?"

"Hmm... we'll see how charitable I feel after the first one."

"First?" Raphael exclaimed.

Hardknocks grinned and slammed herself down onto him.

Oh fuck!

She shuddered, her eyes rolling back a little. It always did feel bigger on the inside. Which meant her little incubus fucktoy felt gargantuan. His girth stretched her almost painfully open, and she could barely fit his entire length into her. Still, she worked her hips down, down, down until she sat on his thighs. Wriggling and grinding and swirling him around like she was stirring up a cocktail.

"You okay there, Miss H?" Raphael said with a smirk. It vanished as her hands grabbed his and pulled them to her hips. She glared over her glasses and through the messy remains of her fringe.

"That's Mistress to you," she growled.

"Yes, Mistress," He squeaked.

"Good boy. Now then... why don't you go ahead and break me?"

She didn't need to tell him twice. Raphael hooked his hands under her thighs, grabbing two handfuls of plush rump and bouncing her along his cock. Hardknocks gripped his shoulders to steady herself, shuddering and moaning with each thrust. No wonder no one complained about him. She gasped as he smacked her arse and she responded with a playful nibble on his collarbone. The chair creaked under their weight and movement, wet slaps filling the tiny office space. Her moans and heavy breaths were interrupted by kisses across his neck and shoulders, leaving smudged pink marks across his purple skin.

"Fuck, how are you this tight?" Raphael groaned.

"And just what are you -ah!- implying, young man?"

"N-nothing! Just- shit, that's too good..."

"Aw, what's the matter? Still sensitive?" She chuckled and bit his ear, "It would be such a shame if you were to finish too early."

"You're not making it easy!"

"That just makes it more fun," She leant up and kissed him. His response was immediate, kissing back with a shaky fury as his hips thrust upwards. Hardknocks squeaked as his thumb found her clit and rubbed it with the same vigour. Her legs shook as she slammed herself down on his thighs, his cock pushing everything but wild, carnal instinct out of her head. His other hand found the clip on her bra, sliding the lacy garment away and letting her enormous bust jiggle freely. She giggled, gently cupping his face as his gaze inevitably fell down to her chest. Poor, predictable boy.

She leant back, her whole body arching as her eyes rolled back and her head lolled. Fuck, he was good. The pressure was beginning to mount, the heat in her stretched cunt growing unbearable. Her moans were shaky, almost pathetic whimpers now as her body whined and begged for her to finish. Just a little more. J-just...

Her breath hitched, and her body quivered. Her thighs clamped together as much as they could, and she screamed as she came, a pulse of pure pleasure wracking her entire body. She couldn't keep moving but Raphael could, pounding up and into her even as she clenched and tensed on his cock. Even through the white haze, she could feel his desperation. She felt him shudder, and then the incredible sensation of him pumping his load inside her.

The two of them collapsed into a heap against the desk. Hardknocks' hands moved to her stomach as she panted, groaning as he unloaded the last few spurts of cum inside her. As poised and professional as she was, she was still a goblin; being bred like this was hardwired into her very being. And she loved it. She ground her hips down onto him, trying to coax out just one more pulse, but he was spent. She rested her head on his pecs for a few seconds, catching her breath and leaving a few more smudged kisses.

Slowly, and almost regretfully, she slid off his cock and let it flop onto her arse. It was... sticky. Much too sticky. She peered over her shoulder and frowned at the mess of white leaking down his shaft, the ruined remains of the condom pressed against the hilt. Her hand checked the two around her neck; still perfectly fine. She chuckled, repositioning herself so his cock was twitching against her stomach.

"And what do you call this?" Hardknocks asked.

"Hah. Shit, sorry," Raphael panted, "You were just... damn. Too much for it to handle, I guess."

"Hmm. A likely story. I'd have thought me milking you before would make you a little less volatile. I guess I was mistaken about you incubi."

"Hey, I don't have control over how much I-" He squeaked as her hand tightened around his balls.

"I don't mind it bursting. In fact, I love it," Hardknocks purred, "What I do mind is you cumming inside me without my permission."

"What can I say? You were just too good. Quite the feat to run an incubus ragged, huh?"

"Run ragged, hmm? How... disappointing," Hardknocks smirked, reaching over to a drawer in her desk. Raphael's eyes followed her; widening as she pulled out a long ream of silver squares. She let them tumble out of her hands, reaching down to the floor and still pooling a little. Gently turning his face to hers, she ground her hips down on his twitching, sticky cock.

"I think a little more discipline is in order," She said, and tore open the first condom wrapper with her teeth.

***

-Hardknocks has logged on-

Hardknocks: Evening, everyone.

Dr Cahan: Just me, I'm afraid.

Dr Cahan: I'm the only one who works this late

Dr Cahan: What with not needing sleep and all.

Dr Cahan: Why're you up?

Hardknocks: Just filling in some paperwork I fell behind on.

Hardknocks: Your little request took up a fair chunk of my time.

Dr Cahan: Sorry!

Dr Cahan: I would have done it myself but

Dr Cahan: You know how I am. >.<;;

Hardknocks: It's alright.

Hardknocks: Did the samples arrive safely?

Dr Cahan: Yep! Though I don't approve of you using students as couriers. -_-

Hardknocks: Well, it made sense to send him.

Hardknocks: He was the 'donor' after all.

Dr Cahan: Ew! >.<

Dr Cahan: I don't need to know things like that!

Dr Cahan: It was bad enough just asking for the samples!

Hardknocks: Hey, I was happy to help.

Dr Cahan: Uuurgh...

Dr Cahan: Did you at least tell him why I needed them?

Hardknocks: Eventually.

Hardknocks: He seemed more interested in the 'process.'

Dr Cahan: Don't make me think about it

Dr Cahan: Bad enough I'm asking students to

Dr Cahan: Well

Dr Cahan: You know! >///<

Hardknocks: I don't think many of them would object.

Hardknocks: Is everything in order?

Dr Cahan: Hold on, I haven't opened the box yet

Dr Cahan: My head is being a pain and not settling properly

Dr Cahan: I hope it wasn't hard for him to fill all those cups

Hardknocks: It wouldn't have been hard at all, trust me~

Dr Cahan: Stop iiiiiit

Dr Cahan: This is such a disgusting topic

Dr Cahan: ...

Dr Cahan: WHAT

Dr Cahan: THE FUCK

Hardknocks: See what I mean?

Dr Cahan: ARE THESE

Dr Cahan: EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW!!

Dr Cahan: OH GODS I ALMOST DROPPED MY HEAD IN THERE!

Dr Cahan: WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME THESE???

Hardknocks: It was the easiest way to catch all the samples.

Hardknocks: I don't think he minded all that much.

Dr Cahan: YOU WERE JUST SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM TO JERK OFF INTO THE CUPS

Hardknocks: Where's the fun in that?~

Dr Cahan: AAAAAARGH

Dr Cahan: You're as bad as Coach sometimes >.

Hardknocks: Well, if you want, I can always collect another set.

Hardknocks: You should come with me.

Hardknocks: Show me how it's supposed to be done. ~

Dr Cahan: Uuuurgh

Dr Cahan: You're such a pervert.

Dr Cahan: How did he get them all so... full?

Dr Cahan: You didn't re-use any, did you??

Hardknocks: Nope.

Hardknocks: Like I said, no trouble at all when it comes to filling.

Hardknocks: Plastic cups, condoms...

Hardknocks: Me~ <3

Dr Cahan: >.<

Dr Cahan: There's way too much for my experiments in here...

Dr Cahan: The heck am I going to do with all this?

Hardknocks: I can think of a few things.

Hardknocks: But they're usually more enjoyable when it's hot and fresh.

Dr Cahan: Nooooooooooo!!

Dr Cahan: That's disgusting!

Dr Cahan: Even if it wasn't about the students!

Dr Cahan: Urgh

Dr Cahan: Why do I even talk to you? -_-

Hardknocks: I don't know.

Hardknocks: Maybe you secretly enjoy mine and Coach's little escapades?~

-Dr Cahan has logged out-

12