Ms. Jackson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,517 Followers

Then I could no longer hear the "Click, clack" of Ms. Jackson's heels. She must have taken them off. Her steps so lite she was now invisible. But I could still hear the man's steps. He walked about the kitchen and then I could trace his steps down the hallway and into Ms. Jackson's bedroom, directly above us.

His steps became quieter but I could still hear them, his shoes were now off as well. Then everything went quiet for a few minutes. Until I heard "Creeeek... Eeek...eek". I looked over at my alarm clock.

12:27

The Creaking noise continued. Over time it got slightly louder and more frequent. It was the squeaking of her bed frame. Ms. Jackson was getting laid right above me. A small fire of jealousy lit deep inside of me. I imagined their naked bodies. Ms. Jackson on her back, her large beautiful breasts exposed, legs spread, taking this man's dick inside of her. The squeaking of the bed grew more intense. They were going faster. The fire of jealousy grew larger and burned hotter. My member also grew underneath the sheets, hard with arousal. I heard grunts of pleasure from the man penetrating my girlfriend's mother. I strained my neck in attempts to hear anything come from the sweet lips of Ms. Jackson. A whimper, a moan, but I heard nothing. The man gave one last guttural grunt and then everything went quiet.

12:32

Five minutes. Three hundred seconds of sex with Ms. Jackson had just taken place in the room above me. A few minutes later I heard the man's steps to the door. It opened and closed. Then a car started in the drive way and pulled away. For hours I lay awake, replaying the scene in my head.

That Saturday Ms. Jackson and I had our weekly gym session like normal. I did not bring up the late night sex scene, and she did not mention anything about her recent dating experiences. Everything was routine until two weeks after that.

I entered through the basement and shrugged my heavy back pack to the floor. I had lifetime of homework due the next day, but first my hunger needed satisfying. I headed upstairs to the kitchen. Turning the corner, I saw Ms. Jackson sitting at the dining room table.

"Oh hey Ms. Jackson. I didn't know you were here. I was just grabbing something from the fridge really quick."

"You're hungry. Sit and eat some left overs with me." She said. I took a plate from the cupboard and heated up some lasagna. Then I took a seat at the table.

Ms. Jackson had her hair down. Dark red lipstick covered her ripe lips, golden hoop earrings hung from her lobes. She wore a beige blouse, one of her rare articles of clothing with a neckline that dipped low. Showing off her white melons. I tried to keep my eyes up. She also wore skin tight jeans. They accentuated her flared hips. On her feet were tan wedges, her legs were crossed. Her fingernails and toenails were painted red, matching her lips. Bracelets clinked together when she moved her hands.

"Done with school for the day? Where's Hailey?" she asked. Taking a sip of wine, leaving her lip stick on the clear glass.

"She is on campus late today." I took a bite of lasagna.

"Well thanks for keeping me company. Especially today. I was dreading eating alone."

"Why is that?"

"Because today is the one-year anniversary when I officially divorced Hailey's Dad."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I didn't know what else to say.

"Don't be sorry. It was for the best. I'm sure Hailey has told you about him."

"A little."

"He was an empty shell. He wasn't like that when we first married. I blame it on his addiction to prescription. He didn't even have a job for the last several years of our marriage. And he was so emotionally distant it was sad. But you don't care to hear about all this."

"No, I do. I've never heard this from your perspective. Please go on. That is, if you want."

So she kept talking. And I mostly listened. As we talked longer we leaned forward towards one another. When I felt I could I stole glances at her hanging orbs of temptation. For the first time she dropped the role of 'motherly' figure and I felt as if I was one of her girlfriends that she was venting to, or almost like we were on a date.

"Separating from my husband was the best thing for me. But at the same time It was hard. And I would be lying if I said I didn't feel somewhat lonely from time to time."

"Ms. Jackson, you are a beautiful woman. And your smart, you have supported yourself financially all these years. Honestly you are like the biggest catch for some lucky guy out there." She blushed, and looked down.

"Ms. Jackson, what are you doing home tonight. Didn't you have a date with that guy you've been seeing for a while now?"

"Please, stop calling me that. I think we know each other well enough that you can call me Kat."

"I don't know. That feels kind of weird. How about Katherine?"

"Fine. Just no more of this Ms. Jackson stuff. It makes me feel old." She said, uncrossing and re-crossing her legs. "But yes, I did have a date tonight. I called and told him I was sick."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I feel fine. I just didn't want to see him. In fact, I haven't seen him since..." her voice trailed off.

"Since you slept with him." I finished for her. Her eyes widened.

"How did you know?"

"My room is right below yours, remember?" She put her hands on her face in embarrassment. Then I heard a soft sob come from her. I reached up and took her hands away from her face. Mascara was streaking down her face from tears.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing."

"It's obviously not nothing."

"I cannot believe I'm telling you this. But that was my first time since the divorce. I've been trying to be a good Christian woman. But what really is upsetting me is not that I gave into temptation. It's just, just, well if you were listening you know for yourself how anticlimactic it was!" I just looked at her, not knowing what to say.

"I know you just see me as Hailey's Mother, but I am a woman just like any other. I have desires, needs. I even got a Brazilian wax for Christ's sake! I don't know. Maybe I am being unreasonable." I knew I should be mentally and physically present for this. That Katherine needed this for her emotional health, but at that moment I could not help but think of waxed pussy underneath those jeans. My eyes by instinct went there and I'm sure she could feel me burning a hole in her pants.

"Ms. Jack... Katherine." I corrected myself, "I do not just see you as Hailey's mother. Like I said before. You are a beautiful woman. In fact, you are damn sexy. Do you not see how the guys drool over you at the gym? But you are more than just a hot body. There are not very many women that could go back to work and support a household like this. Trust me, you will not be alone forever. And I do not think you are being unreasonable, don't lower your standards. Because you deserve the best."

Her watery blue eyes stared back at mine. Even with mascara streaked down her face she looked incredibly sexy. I knew that's what she needed to hear. Every woman wants to be beautiful, but they also need to feel sexually desired from time to time. In the silence I finally noticed that I was cradling one of her hands in mine. Her other hand rested on my thigh. Our chairs had somehow become so close that our knees were touching. And the distance between our faces was so small that had she wanted, she could have easily leaned in to kiss me.

I think she realized our closeness too because she immediately withdrew her hands and sat straight in her chair. I had gone too far. What was I thinking?! She wiped her eyes and cleared her throat.

"I think you had better go back downstairs."

"Can I help clear the table?" I offered.

"No, no. I will take care of it. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Ms. Jackson." She did not correct me, and I went downstairs.

I laid in bed and listened to her lite footsteps on the floor. I heard her bedroom door close and then everything was quiet. Hailey arrived home a few minutes later.

"Hey, how was your day?" she asked me.

"Fine. Yours?"

"Same. Just the usual. I'm going to get ready for bed, then will you cuddle me till I fall asleep?"

Surprisingly, Ms. Jackson and I still carpooled to the gym that Saturday. But it was back to the adult to child conversations. I guess we were going to pretend like that night never happened. But the awkwardness between us was almost palpable.

"Do you need a spot on the squat rack?" I asked.

"No thanks. I should be good."

Great. Now the rest of our time in her basement was going to be weird. I wish I could go back in time and just have things how they used to be. The next day at church the sermon must have been inspired.

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!" the pastor's voice echoed throughout the chapel, "The natural man is full of carnal desires. But we must not give in to sin."

He spoke of our lustful desires as fallen creatures and how the spirit of God could help us to forsake them. Occasionally I looked over at Ms. Jackson. Once or twice I thought she was looking at me too, but she looked away so quickly that I couldn't be sure.

The next week I was mowing the lawn. I had my shirt off, trying to beat the heat and get some rays at the same time. The freshly cut grass felt good on my bare feet. Ms. Jackson stepped out the front door and looked like she was about to say something to me so I turned the mower off.

"Please don't forget that tomorrow is trash day. I'm going out to lunch with George. I'll be back soon." George was the man who had pounded Ms. Jackson for five whole blessed minutes a couple weeks prior. Apparently they were still seeing each other and she wanted me to know.

She drove away as I started up the mower again. It went on like that for the whole rest of the week. Anytime I went upstairs for something she would slip away to her bedroom. Any contact we did have was brief and professional. If that's how it was going to be that was fine. After all, what else did I really expect?

I kicked my shoes off, and quickly shed my clothes. Reaching into the shower I adjusted the nobs to the correct temperature. I was sweaty after a good work out. It was Friday, so I had gone by myself. It had been a few days since Hailey and I had had sex, we were due soon so I shaved the downstairs to make sure I was clean when she got back.

Her best friend was getting married and she was at an overnight bachelorette party. It had actually put some pressure on our relationship. When were we going to finally get married? But I wasn't going to worry about that tonight. I had the basement all to myself and I was planning on relaxing. I dried myself off. I slipped on some underwear and pulled a t-shirt over my head. The front door open and I heard Ms. Jackson enter. I wonder if she was going to be home all night? Oh, well. I wasn't planning on going upstairs at all tonight.

I flopped on the couch and turned on the TV. Then deciding I needed some ice-cream I got back up and went to the mini fridge we had down stairs. Cookie dough ice-cream was one of the few things I made sure we always had in stock. Now with a bowl full of ice-cream I settled back in on the couch. I got comfortable for the beginning of my all night Netflix binge.

I heard, "click, clack" on the floor above me. Had Ms. Jackson put heels on? Maybe she did have a date tonight. What should I watch first? I scrolled through the recent releases section. The Graduate caught my eye. It looked like an older film that I had never seen before, so I clicked play.

About twenty minutes into the movie, and a quarter into my bowl of ice-cream the door at the bottom of the stairs creaked open and Ms. Jackson peered her head in. Seeing me lounging in my underwear she shielded her eyes with her hand.

"I'm so sorry. I was just wondering if you could come upstairs and help me with something." She said, keeping her face down.

"Oh, uh sure. Just give me a minute."

"Please, take your time. It's no rush." She closed the door and went back upstairs.

That was embarrassing. At least I wasn't masturbating or something. I pressed pause and put the remaining ice cream back in our mini freezer. I picked up some dirty jeans off the floor and slipped them on. Not bothering with socks or shoes I headed up the stairs. The setting sun did little to illuminate the upstairs. And the only other light on was in the kitchen. So that's where I headed. I turned the corner to see Ms. Jackson standing in the center of the kitchen. My dick gave a twitch in my pants and If it hadn't been attached my jaw literally would have hit the floor.

Her hair done up in a loose bun. Pearl earrings in her ears. She was wearing a little black dress. I had never seen it before. It was sleeveless, with straps over the shoulders. The neckline was so low and the dress so tight that her massive breasts were spilling out. Like they were begging to be released. A pearl necklace wrapped twice around her neck, like a choker, with the excess trailing down into her cleavage. The dress hugged her waist and ended well above her knees. My eyes traveled down her smooth legs to her manicured feet, which wore high black heels.

"Do you have a date tonight with George?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"Oh, uh no reason." I said confused.

"Please take a seat." She motioned to the counter. I sat.

She turned around and went to the pantry. The dress was backless, showing Ms. Jacksons smooth skin and the straps of a lace black bra. She bent forward at the hips, reaching for a bottle of wine. The black fabric became even more shear across her round ass. Were it just an inch or two shorter I could have seen the bottom of her cheeks. My dick gave another twitch.

"Would you like some wine?" she asked me.

"Uh, no thanks." She straightened.

"You don't mind if I have some do you?" she asked, grabbing a glass from the cupboard.

"No, no. Obviously." She poured herself a glass and as she did I noticed she wore a pearl bracelet, matching the earrings and necklace. She raised the glass to her pink lips and tilted her head back. Which gave me a great view of her neckline. While she drank deeply from her glass I abandoned all caution and gazed deeply at her Goddess figure. The glass clanked back onto the counter and my eyes returned to hers. She leaned forward against the counter, giving me an even better angle of her ripe breasts. The pearl necklace not dangling forward, as it was trapped between her mountains of flesh.

"What were you watching down there?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"The movie, what were you watching?"

"Oh, that. Uh just a something on Netflix. I don't really know." I stammered back.

"You don't have any plans tonight?"

"No. I was just planning on staying in."

"Me too." She said.

"Hailey is gone. Bachelorette party."

"I know." She said, and took another sip of wine. This time not taking her eyes off me.

A long silence followed in which we just looked at one another. What was going on? Whatever it was I was not going to make a fool of myself again.

"What was it exactly that you needed my help with, Ms. Jackson?"

"Do you like my new dress?" she asked.

"Is that what you needed me for?" I asked confused.

"No. But what do you think?"

"It is stunning." I said truthfully.

"You don't think it is too revealing?"

"Well, uh. It is... different from the dresses you wear to church."

"Speaking of church, did you like the sermon last week? The one on carnal desires and not giving in to temptation."

"Ms. Jackson, what was it you needed my help with?" She strutted around the counter and stopped next to me, naturally I turned on my stool to face her.

"I told you to call me Katherine."

"Katherine, what can I help you with?" She took a step closer. I could now smell her perfume. With me sitting, and her in her heels she towered above me. My dick gave another twitch in my pants.

"What tempts you?" she asked me.

"I don't understand..." I stuttered. She grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me off of the stool into a standing position. Standing up we were eye to eye. Our faces only inches apart.

"I want to know what tempts you. What are some of your carnal desires?" She asked again. My dick gave yet again, another twitch. What did she mean? My mind was racing. What was this all about?

"Uh..Uhm.. I suppose there are a lot of things that tempt me." I stammered back. My eyes kept darting to her lips, and then back to her blue eyes.

"Do women tempt you?" We were standing so close now that her giant breasts were almost touching my chest. And inside my chest my heart was beating faster and faster.

"No." I lied, then realizing she probably knew that was a lie I thought it might be better to tell the truth, "Well, yes. Some do."

"Some do? Which ones? Who?" she took another step towards me. Her boobs were now pressed up against my chest. She could not be any closer. "Do I tempt you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"I see you watching me. I see you out of the corner of my eye when you think no one is watching. Am I a carnal desire of yours? Do you lust after me?" her voice had dropped almost to a whisper, even though we were alone.

What the hell? Is this some sort of test? That must be it, she is testing me. The blood was rushing from my brain to my penis, making it difficult to think clearly. But I tried to choose my next words carefully.

"Well, uh... yes. You are a beautiful woman, so yes you are a temptation." I swallowed. "But like the preacher said. We need to practice self-discipline; any carnal desire is possible to overcome...right?"

"I don't know. I have been thinking a great deal about what the preacher said. I admit I've gone back and forth. But do you know what I have concluded?" she whispered.

It took me a minute to find my voice, but I managed to squeak out, "..no"

"I've come to the conclusion that some temptations shouldn't be forsaken. This life is short, and sometimes it's better to embrace that desire. To own it, and make it your own. Sometimes it might be better to throw yourself face first into the tempest of passion. After all... isn't that what gives meaning to life. Surrendering to, and letting yourself become overtaken with ecstatic...raw...passion." Her last words were emphasized. And then her mouth was left partially open, just a couple inches from mine.

What is she implying? What is she saying?! If this is a test I am going to fail.

I gently placed my hands on her face and pulled her the rest of the way. My lips pressed up against hers. A tiny explosion erupted at the point of contact and spread like electricity though out my entire body. My knees felt weak. I was kissing Ms. Jackson, and so far, she hadn't pulled away yet.

Then, as if awoken from a deep slumber she kissed me back. She sucked my bottom lip in between hers, released it, and then came back for more. Explosion after explosion went off on my lips and spread like the first, throughout my entire body. My knees regained their strength and I wrapped an arm around her waist. I pulled her in closer to me, smashing her chest against mine.

Oh my God her breasts feel so good against me!

I kissed her back. Our lips grew moist as they smacked against one another's. Our kiss grew more intense until our mouths were opening wider and wider. I felt her tongue venture into mine and then quickly retreat. I let mine explore her upper lip, tracing it lightly. She liked that, she latched onto my tongue with her mouth and pulled it in. Our tongue's wrestled back and forth, our lips smacked. She put her arms around my neck and I wrapped my second arm around her waist, pulling her into me as hard as I could. We couldn't get close enough.

jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,517 Followers