Ms. Jackson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,517 Followers

This is amazing! I am making out with Ms. Jackson! I am kissing my girlfriend's mother! Wait, I'm kissing my girlfriend's mother?

I pulled my mouth away from hers and released her from my arms.

"Wait, wait." I gasped, "We can't." she kept her arms around me.

"But why? Don't you want it?" she asked.

"Yes, of course I do. But you are my girlfriend's Mother."

"I want it to."

"But just because we both want it, doesn't make it right." I reasoned.

"What makes something right? And what makes it wrong? If two people both want something doesn't that make it right? I've thought a lot about this. That night we spoke of my divorce, and of being fulfilled, I sent you downstairs and I shouldn't have. I went to my room that very night and pleasured myself wishing that it was you doing it for me." My dick gave a twitch at hearing that, "If it feels so good it can't be wrong."

"But your daughter, I really care about her." She smiled.

"I know you do. It's one of the things that attracts me to you so much. I care about her too, even more than you do. And even with all that love for my daughter I still want you. And I know you want me. I'm glad you are hesitant; I probably wouldn't be comfortable if you weren't a little hesitant. But now that you have offered to stop, it only makes my desire grow."

She unlocked her hands and moved them to my shoulders. Then she let them slide down to my chest. The slid further down to my abs, one hand stopped there. But the other kept going, past my waist and stopped on my growing bulge.

She is touching it! She is touching my junk! Through my pants, but still, she's touching it.

She gave it a gentle squeeze, "I want this. If you stop us again then I will stop. And I'll leave it at that. But I don't think you will..." she gave the bulge in my pants one more gentle squeeze and then put her mouth on mine again.

This is wrong. But it feels so right! She is so damn sexy! But what would Hailey think? All these thoughts and more were racing through my mind. But who was I kidding, I wanted this more than I had wanted anything in my life. I wanted Ms. Jackson. And she wanted to give herself to me. I would let her. I was letting her take this as far as she wanted it to go.

I kissed her back, hard. I forced my tongue into her warm mouth and writhed it around. She bit my lip lightly. I pushed her back a few steps until she was up against the wall. Then I pushed myself into her sculpted body, leaning with my hands on either side of her head. She reached up underneath my arms and placed her hands on my upper back, she then pulled me into her as much as she could.

I moved from her mouth down to her neck, I kissed and sucked, leaving small pink hickies on her white skin as I went. She breathed heavily and hotly into my ear as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Touch my body." She breathed into my ear.

You didn't have to tell me twice. I had been dying to explore her body since the day I first met her.

I ran my hands down her side and then onto her back. I lowered them until they rested gently on her butt. Then I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and pulled her against me, grinding my pelvis into hers.

"Aahh..." she whimpered into my ear.

With one hand I lifted her thigh so that she wrapped it around the back of my leg and held it there. With the other hand I left her ass and traveled up her side to hear heaving chest. I cupped it from underneath and grabbed a handful through her dress and bra. I massaged it while we kissed and grinded into one another. I abandoned it temporarily and moved down her stomach. I slipped it underneath her dress and was heading between her legs. When I was inches away I could feel the heat coming off of it. She stopped and grabbed my arm, halting my progression.

Uh, oh. I went too far.

"Not here. Follow me." She said.

She led me by the hand and I followed behind, watching her heart shaped ass swoosh from side to side as she walked. Her heels clicking against the hard wood floor. She led me down the hallway and into her bedroom.

Inside her bedroom was a wide open space, a king size bed was against one wall, facing a large armoire with a giant mirror on the other wall. On this side of the armoire was a door that probably led to the closet. On the opposite side of the armoire was a door that most likely led to the master bathroom. She closed the door behind me and turned on the dimmed lights. She kissed me briefly on the mouth and then pushed off of me, standing a few feet away, I took the image in.

I am the luckiest bastard alive.

"So tell me, what is it about me that tempts you so?" she asked smiling, placing one had on her hip and the other hung by her side.

"Oh.. Uh.. well so many things actually." I admitted. She laughed a sultry laugh.

"I want to hear you say what they are." She demanded.

So many things came to mind, but I figured I had better start off politely.

"Well..your eys. Your blue eyes are amazing, like your daughters."

"Really, you like my eyes?" she asked teasingly, "because when I see you gawking at me it is almost never at my eyes... it's usually at these." And as she said it her hands moved to her breasts, she pushed them up and together so that her cleavage overflowed even more out of the top of her dress.

I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Uh, yes. Those are very nice too." I choked.

"Would you like to see more of them?"

Holy shit. Okay, this definitely isn't happening. Not able to speak I simply nodded in the affirmative.

She let go of her boobs and with her right hand she slid her left strap off her shoulder and let it hang loosely. Then she did the same with her right strap. She tugged at the top of her dress so it fell around her waist. I was left with a view of the rest of the black lace bra that I had seen the back of earlier in the kitchen. It held her massive breasts and formed them into two perfect orbs. It looked like it was struggling to hold them back, they fought against the fabric to break free. Then, rotating slightly so that I was viewing her from the side she bent forward at the waist, not bending her knees she rolled the dress past her waist and over her round ass cheeks, then she let it fall down her legs to rest of the way and hit the floor. She stepped out of it and stood tall again, facing me she reached up and undid the loose bun at the top of her head. She shook her head two or three times and let her blonde hair fall down, just past her shoulders. The whole scene was incredibly erotic.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked. But this time it wasn't in a sultry tone, I think she was genuinely hoping I would approve. And I did, big time. So did the slowly growing organ in my pants.

Again not able to find my voice I simply nodded my head in the affirmative.

"Would you like to see even more?"

Finally, I was able to get out a firm, "Yes." She giggled.

"So he does speak." She teased.

She arched her back and reached behind herself. The action caused even more tension then there already was on the overly strained bra. She undid the clasp and slowly slid off the bra, letting it fall forward onto the floor. Her two heavy mounds of flesh burst forth now that they were free from there prison. Out of the bra they no longer maintained their perfectly orbed shape. Gravity and time took their effect, but it was minimal, and shockingly so for her age. They still had a round shape to them, but they hung a little lower then I'm sure they did twenty years ago. I wondered briefly if she had had any work done on them.

Her areolas were a little larger than fifty scent pieces, but flat against her skin, except for the tips, which were hard and seemed to point straight up. Finally, there Ms. Jackson stood, with her blond hair down, black lace panties, wearing black high heels, with her giant magnificent breasts fully exposed, her pearl necklace lying in between the inflated mounds, her nipples hard as diamonds.

She smiled at my obvious state of awe at her naked body. Then she took two strides toward me, her heavy breasts bouncing with each step.

"Now, do you want to touch my tits?" she said, her sultry voice back.

Again, my voice was lost. I nodded. She grabbed my wrists and lifted them to her chest. I took one in each hand and hefted them. They refused to slope to dramatically to gravity, and yet they were surprisingly soft. Which made me think maybe they were real. But either, way I didn't care. They looked and felt incredible.

I grabbed them harder, soft tit flesh oozed between my fingers. I kneaded her fat tits like a baker kneads dough hot out of the oven. Feeling more emboldened I leaned down and took one of her hard nipples into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck on my titties" She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face further into her chest. I sucked like a baby on her juicy tits. I moved from one to the other, massaging the one while I sucked the other with my mouth. I flicked my tongue against the hard tip and bit lightly onto it.

"Ahhh.." she let out a moan of pain mixed with pleasure, "You naughty boy. It's my turn."

But I ignored her. I kept massaging and sucking on her glorious tits until she finally had to pull me away. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head, then tossed it to the ground. She attacked my mouth with her mouth and again our bodies were smashed into one. This time it was skin on skin.

Oh my god, her bare breasts feel so good against my naked chest. I can feel her hard nipples somewhere in that mess of tit flesh being smashed against me.

She broke our kiss and began sliding towards the carpeted floor. Her heavy breasts dragged against my chest and stomach. Her mouth followed behind her dragging tits, kissing my skin as she went. First my chest, then my abs, then my lower abdominal, until finally she reached my waist. And the bulge in my pants. She rested on her knees.

"What do we have here?" she asked looking up at me. She carefully squeezed the bulge in my jeans.

Ms. Jackson really enjoys teasing me, oh well. Let her tease, I'm enjoying every second of it.

With movement that seemed to be in slow motion she undid the clasp on my belt, then kissed my lower abdomen. Then she slid my belt through its loops, tossed it the ground and kissed my lower abdomen again.

Oh my goodness, this was going to be painful.

She undid the button of my jeans, then licked my lower abdomen with her broad tongue. She slowly slid the zipper on my jeans down. I could feel my heartbeat in my dick. She hooked her fingers through the loops on my jeans and pulled them slowly down my thighs. My jeans hit the floor, I stepped out of them and she tossed them aside.

Her eyes widened, apparently at the outline of my throbbing penis through my underwear, now more accurately able to measure its size.

"Oh my... What DO we have here?" she asked again, this time not teasing. She squeezed at the outline with her slender fingers. She kissed it gently through the fabric, and then nibbled at it playfully.

Holy shit. Please keep going! Don't stop at the underwear.

"I want to suck this big cock of yours." She said looking into my eyes as if reading my mind.

Her painted nails dug underneath the waistband of my underwear and even more slowly than she had removed my pants, she slid them down inch by inch. One tug at a time she revealed my swollen member, First the thick base, then the shaft. After five or so inches she seemed excited that there was still cock left uncovered. Finally, she reached the head and with one last tug my swollen dick sprang free, nearly hitting Ms. Jackson in the face. I doubt that it had ever been harder in all my life.

It stood long and strong, as if at attention. She removed my underwear the rest of the way absentmindedly as she stared transfixed at my firm soldier.

"Oh..my...God..." she said, more to herself than to me. "No wonder my daughter loves you."

I felt a twinge of guilt at the mention of Hailey. But it was quickly forgotten as Ms. Jackson took my dick in gently in her hand, she moved it side to side, and up and down, examining it as if it were a rare specimen on the endangered species list.

"What a beautiful cock you have." She told me, not looking away from it.

I was glad she didn't look away, or she would have seen my face flush with pride. She pulled my rigid cock to the left so she could kiss my right thigh. Her luscious lips felt surprisingly good on my sensitive skin. Hailey rarely touched there, I Hadn't realized until Ms. Jackson slowly worked her way up my thigh. Kissing as she went. Then she moved to the other thigh. Slowly performing the same ritual. When she reached the base of my shaft she pulled back, her mouth hovering just over the head.

Finally, here she goes.

But she didn't. She lightly kissed the tip of my penis, were it not such a sensitive area I may not have even felt it. Then she lifted my heavy cock up and made her way down the underside of my cock, kissing lightly as she went. Her plump lips were like pillows being pressed against my sensitive skin.

When she reached my dangling scrotum she kissed my balls. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, forcing it into a broad flat position. She licked my cum filled balls, they slid across the slippery surface of her tongue like marbles. Then, forming a ring with her hands she slowly began moving it up and down the entire length of my shaft. But she did it so softly that I could hardly feel the pressure from her hand. Her small hand moving up and down my thick shaft gave it the appearance that it was even larger than it really was.

While she gently stroked me she took one of my balls completely into her warm, wet mouth. She lathered my ball with her delicate tongue. Softly enough to not hurt the ultra-sensitive area. But with enough pressure that I felt extreme pleasure from it. After my right testicle was starting to become sensitive she instinctly moved to the left. She sucked it into her mouth. I could feel it being licked from all angles inside her warm mouth. After it had received the same treatment she gave it one more loving lick and let my scrotum swing back, now moistened by her saliva. She stopped stroking me with her hand, but she still held it steady.

Again she stuck her tongue out, but this time she forced it to have sharp point at the end. She then touched that point to the bas of my shaft and slid it slowly upwards, making swirly patterns as she went. After what seemed like an eternity she finally reached the head. The thin tip of her tongue licked the top, catching some pre-cum that was beginning to ooze out. She leaned back, forming a thin strand of pre-cum from the tip of my cock to her plump lips. Leaning forward she placed those lips on the head. It took all my will power to not grab the back of her head and force her down onto my throbbing dick.

But my patience paid off, she slowly parted her lips and allowed my head to enter her sweet mouth. Once inside it was attacked by her tongue. It flicked at the tip and circled around my thick head.

"oohh..." a groan escaped me.

Every so slowly she parted her lips again and allowed another inch of me inside her loving mouth. Again her tongue welcomed the newest entrance with a barrage of licks. Her lips parted and she took in another inch of cock, but she did not slide any futher, nor did she slide back up what she had already let enter. Like a door her lips locked down in place and her tongue did all the work. Folding itself around the first three inches like an envelope. Her lips parted and with some visible difficulty she took in another inch of me.

That's further than her daughter has ever gone, but I doubt she'll be able to get any more in her.

She slowly slid back up my shaft until her lips were again resting on the tip of my cock. My dick shined with her saliva, measuring how far down she had made it. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes, then she closed them. In one swift motion she opened her mouth and took nearly all of my giant cock inside of her mouth. I felt the tip hit the back of her throat, she reached around and placed her hands on my lower back. Gagging she pushed me further in, down her throat until her plump lips were around the very base of my shaft.

"OOHHH SHIT!" I let out in ecstasy.

She forced her-self to swallow twice, I could feel her throat muscles contract and milk my cock. Finally, she slid back up my pole, my cock springing out of her mouth with a 'Shluuurp'. She gasped for air.

"Oh, God. I've never deep throated anyone as big as you before!" she exclaimed once she had recovered. "Your cock tastes so good."

Then she dove back onto my rock hard cock like it was her favorite flavor of ice cream. This time she did not take it slow. She ran her hands up my abs as she bobbed up and down on my cock. Her heavy tits jiggled slightly as her head moved back and forth, she was able to take about half of my long shaft into her mouth with ease. Then she quickly slid back up, never letting my head escape, just to bob back down. Her tongue whipped and lashed my throbbing cock as she bobbed. Occasionally she would force herself down further, but never all the way to the base, and hold it for a few seconds. Allowing me to feel her throat muscles contract on my swollen member.

Oh my gosh this feels so amazing! She is so good at this!

Her hands moved back down my abs. With one hand she stabled herself, holding onto my hip. The other hand moved down to my still moist balls and fondled them. She let my dick spring free from her wet mouth with another, 'Shlurp'.

"Do you like watching me suck your cock?" she asked.

"Oh yes. Definitely yes. Please don't stop." She smiled and went back down on me.

This time she grabbed the base of my cock with both hands, one on top of the other. She pumped with her hands while she bobbed with her mouth. As she pumped up and down she also twisted them like a cork screw, she must have taught her daughter that technique. Her hands easily slid up and down my slippery shaft.

With this technique almost every inch of my cock was feeling pressure, either from her hands or her mouth. Her blonde locks flew wildly as she attacked my cock like it was a piece of meat and she was a starving cougar. I started to writhe as I reached my climax. Ms. Jackson must have known what was coming because she slowed her pace. Once hand stopped pumping and just held the base steady. The other hand continued to pump while her mouth kept sucking. Gradually she slowed her pace until it was a nice and even bobbing up and down.

Her change of pace allowed me to regain control, but still felt amazing. For minutes, she sucked my cock like that, as if she was planning to go all night, and she had nothing else planned. Every now and then she would speed up and lash with her tongue vigorously, bringing me to the brink of explosion several times. But then she would always slow again, and allow me to calm back down. But eventually even this slowed pace was proving to be too much for me.

"Ms. Jackson you look so sexy with my cock in your mouth, and I've never felt anything so amazing in my life." I told her.

This praise seemed to please her because she picked up the pace again. She started stroking me with both hands and bobbed up and down on my dick as fast as she could. Then she moved her mouth down to my balls and sucked on them one at a time, as she did that she kept stroking my hard shaft with one hand.

"Ooh yes!" I moaned.

She moved her mouth back to my cock and sucked it so ferociously that every third or so bob she almost let it escape, but she quickly came back down on me before it got away from her. But each time it made a 'shlurping' sound.

jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,517 Followers