Ms. Jensen

Story Info
Hotel desk clerk fixes more than the plumbing.
809 words
4.04
25.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet early morning at the front desk when the phone rang. The prompter told me it was 2:30 am and Rebecca Jensen from room 426 was calling. She says her toilet seems to be clogged and wants to know if I can send someone up to her room to check it out. I assure her it's probably something simple and tell her that I'm the only one on duty but I'll be right up to fix it.

At this point I should tell you I checked Ms. Jensen in shortly after midnight and she is here on assignment with the Navy. She's probably late 20's, brunette, blue eyes, and although her uniform made it a bit difficult for details, she appears to be very shapely. She is staying at the hotel for a week while she does some training out at the Base.

After grabbing a plunger from the maintenance room I hop the elevator to the 4th floor. Zipping quietly down the hallway to 426, I knock on the door, letting Ms. Jensen know its James from the front desk.

The door slowly opens and a voice softy says, "Come in". As I walk through the door Ms. Jensen appears. This is not the same Ms. Jensen that I checked in earlier. Gone is the bulky uniform and tied-up hair. In the shadows I can see she is wearing boy shorts and a t-shirt cropped about mid way down her stomach, her dark hair is falling at her shoulders. She has large breasts and her nipples are clearly visible. And as they say, she has legs all the way up to her sweet little ass.

As I head toward the bathroom I tell her, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience but this shouldn't take but a minute." She nods and I go about plunging the toilet.

Three short plunges and a flush and the toilet is working great. As I come out of the bathroom and announce that all is well with the toilet, I notice the lamp by the bed is on and Ms. Jensen is now lying back in a half sitting position with her knees drawn up to her chest. The boy shorts are pulled tight against her sweet pussy making a very distinct camel toe.

"James, is it?" she says as she gives me a coy smile. "I have one more thing that needs your attention." With that she begins to slowly pull the boy shorts down her long muscular legs. As they slide over her heels I see her sweet little pussy, lips protruding and glistening in the pale light. My mind is racing. I know there is no way I have the time necessary to completely satisfy this beauty unless I pull out all the stops and totally disregard my needs.

Without hesitation I crawl between her now open legs and gently flick my tongue up and down her moist lips. The scent of her hot tangy cunt begins to fill the air as I press harder with my tongue, forcing it through the velvet like folds of her lips and into her sweet honey hole. My hands are on her hips steadying me as I continue to work my magic. She begins to moan softly as I playfully nibble at her clit. And my, what a clit it is. Shiny and erect, and sitting at the top of her love tunnel like an expensive pearl. It is also extremely sensitive to my touch. As I move my hands underneath her to cup her tight firm ass, I continue to gently nibble her clit and stroke her wet and now almost creamy pussy with my tongue. Her moans increase and her hands firmly grip the back of my head pulling me tightly against her. "Oh God, fuck me with that tongue baby" she yells as her hips begin to buck up and down.

Her scent is stronger now, almost intoxicating as both of my hands grasp her ass and pull her to me. My tongue continues to glide up and down and in and out of her sweet, sweet pussy. My heart is racing and my now rock-hard cock is throbbing as she continues to move in rhythm with me.

Then suddenly without warning she arches her hips upward almost throwing me aside as she cries out, "Oh fuck yes that's it baby." Her juices are flowing freely, streaming down my chin and onto the sheets below. God, she tastes so sweet. In a matter of seconds her hips fall back to the bed and her body goes limp.

Freeing my hands I push myself up and bend over her planting a soft, wet kiss on her lips. Her eyes are closed and she is mumbling to herself as I get up and quietly make my way toward the door.