Ms. Jensen Again

Story Info
Ms. Jensen gives a great blowjob.
1.4k words
4.26
28.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the night auditor at a small hotel in the Midwest. I work the witching hours -- eleven pm to seven am. For some, it is the most undesirable shift the hotel has to offer. For guys like me, it's the only shift.

For the most part I have very little contact with the guests. On an average night my required work takes less than two hours to complete, and the rest of the night I can spend doing whatever I want. Most of that time is spent writing stories and posting on Lit. There are rare occasions when a guest will need assistance. Or a weary traveler will come calling looking for a place to flop. But generally speaking it's peaceful and quiet, and uneventful.

However the silence is broken on this morning at one am. It's Ms. Jensen in room 426. You may recall Ms. Jensen form an earlier story. She's a hot little number; late twenties, blonde hair and a killer body. And her pussy is to die for. At any rate, I answer the phone and she politely states that her television has stopped working and can I come up and take a look at it. Jeez, remembering my last trip to her room has my heart racing and my cock already beginning to stir. Damn, I sure hope that's not the only reason she's calling me up to her room. I wouldn't mind a replay of last night's events.

As I make my way to her room my cock is past the stirring stage and beginning to get hard due to anticipation. The last time I was with her it was heaven. But due to a lack of time on my part I was only able to satisfy her needs. I would give anything to slide my big hard cock into her sweet little cunt.

Arriving at room 426, I knock on the door and identify myself. I hear the deadbolt release and the door slowly opens. "Good evening or I guess it's good morning, Ms. Jenkins. TV trouble you say?"

"Yes, James, it was working fine and then all of a sudden the screen went blank. And by the way, please call me Rebecca."

I have to say I was a bit disappointed. Instead of the sexy t-shirt and boy pants that she had on last night, she was wearing baggy lounge pants and a sweatshirt. I guess she really does want her television fixed.

"Give me a sec, and I'll see what I can do with the TV. Hopefully it's something simple."

"Take your time, sweetie. I'm going to step over to the vanity and take my make-up off."

After checking all the obvious things, making sure the set was plugged in and the cable line was still attached I could find no reason for the set not to work. And to be honest, that was all I knew about televisions.

While still bent over the set making sure I hadn't missed something I called out to her, "I'm afraid I have bad news. It looks like we're going to need to replace your television. And we won't be able to do that until later this morning when maintenance arrives."

As I turn around she is standing near the bed with the same cropped t-shirt that she wore the last time I was with her, but the boy shorts have been replaced by a very sheer white thong. Jesus, I didn't think it was possible for her to look any hotter than she did last night but man was I wrong. I'm sure she could see the instant bulge in my pants as my cock began to grow shamelessly. She looks at me with a coy smile and says, "Screw the TV James, I pretty sure we have some unfinished business to take care of."

And with that she moved over to me and put her arms around my waist, pressed her tight little body again mine and gave me quiet possibly the most passionate kiss anyone has ever given me. Her breath is fresh and warm and her tongue is like a snake roaming through my mouth. Her lips are so soft, more so than any woman I've ever known. My tongue reaches for hers as my hands slide over her firm, meaty ass. I pull her to me pressing my cock again her as we continue to kiss for what seems like an eternity when suddenly without warning she breaks the kiss, takes my hand and leads me to the side of the bed.

As I stand next to the bed Rebecca says nothing as she kneels down and methodically unbuckles my belt and slowly pulls down my kakis. Next, she gently runs her right hand over the front of my boxers massaging my now rock hard cock. As she removes my boxers I run my hands through her hair pulling her mouth inward towards my ready and willing member. Without hesitation she engulfs my entire cock in one single motion. Slowly bobbing her head back and forth Rebecca sucks every inch of my cock into her tiny mouth as her warn tongue swirls madly around the head of my dick. Jesus, all I can do is moan and continue to run my fingers through her hair.

As Rebecca continues to masterfully suck and tongue my dick she runs one hand between legs and grasps my ass while her other hand puts a near death grip on my balls. As her fingers glide up and down the crack of my ass she pulls and massages my balls. All the while, continuing to suck my cock for all she's worth.

I can't even begin to describe how intense this blowjob was. And just when I didn't think it could get any better I could feel her finger probing my asshole. Holy shit, I had read stories about this but had never had the pleasure of experiencing it.

Rebecca continued to suck my enflamed cock and massage my balls while the tip of her finger gently pressed against my anal opening. Then for a brief second her mouth and tongue were motionless as she slowly slid her finger into my ass. Goddamn, did that feel good! And how long was this woman's finger anyway? I can tell you this - it was going into unexplored territory. My balls were aching, my cock was throbbing and my ass, well I don't think I can tell what I was feeling there. All I know for sure is that I wasn't in any hurry for her to stop!

As Rebecca's finger slowly slid in and out of my ass and she continued to give me the blowjob of a lifetime, I began to get that feeling. I could feel my balls begin to contract as my cock started pulsating faster and faster. And then, with one big explosion I begin to pump cum like I've never pumped before. And as it begins to flow she drinks down every drop, all the while steadily massaging my balls and pushing her finger in and out of my ass. As her tongue lapped up the last few drops of my thick creamy love juice she slowly released my balls and pulled her finger from my ass. Rebecca, still on her knees has cum seeping from her mouth. God, whjat a sight! Her face is flushed and her nipples, hard and erect are clearly visible through the thin t-shirt.

I've never ran a marathon race but this must be how one feels at the finish line. I was absolutely drained. A feeling of euphoria had spread though my body. It was as if I was floating on air.

Rebecca slowing rose from her knees and put her arms around my neck and gave me another of those very hot, and wet passionate kisses. I could still taste my cum as my tongue swirled through the inside of her mouth.

"Rebecca, I don't know what to say?" as we stood there holding each other.

"You don't have to say anything James. Your cock said it all."

She smiled at me and said "Listen hon, I've got a busy day with lots of tests later this morning so you're going to have to skedaddle. And if you get a chance, I would like another TV."

After one last kiss, I threw on my clothes, headed toward the door and drifted out of her room.

What can I say? Just another uneventful night at the Front Desk.