Ms. Lane's Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms. Lane fails to follow orders.
2.5k words
4.38
23k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Lane stands just outside of the cafeteria watching the students while they are relaxing outside during lunchtime. She jumps as she feels a pair of hands rest on her shoulders.

"Good afternoon star," she hears a man whisper into her ear. An instant wetness starts when she hears him use her slave name. She reminds herself of her required stance while she is around him and quickly stands up straighter with her hands behind her back. "Very good memory my slave."

His hands travel down her sides and he firmly grabs her ass in one of his hands as the other rests on her hip. "Follow me," he says just before he turns around and walks away. As she follows him he walks around the side of the building and past some trees and bushes.

He stops and waits for her to catch up. She approaches but stops a couple feet from him. "Come closer star. I have a gift for you." She takes a couple more steps forward until she is hidden by the bushes.

He pulls a box from his pocket and she looks at it curiously. He opens the box to show her a jeweled choker necklace. She gasps and says, "it's so beautiful!"

He removes it from the box and orders her to turn around. While he is putting it on her he tells her more, "this is your collar to show you are my property. You are to wear it or another less formal ones I will give to you later," the wetness between her legs spread as he explains her collar, " and these will be worn at all times. If I ever catch you at any time without one on there will be hell to pay. The punishment the other day will just feel like a tease for what your punishments will be like for now on. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master." she replies sending another wave of wetness to her pussy. "Is that all my Master wishes of me at the moment?"

"No, star, I am extremely hard and cannot wait longer to be relieved. I want you to take care of me before the bell rings and we have to return to the school." He stands there waiting for her to start.

She quickly checks her watch to see she only has seven minutes to satisfy him. She gets on her knees in front of him and is shaking while trying to unbutton his pants. Once her clumsy fingers gets them unbuttoned she quickly unzips them and lets his hard cock out of the restraining pants.

She takes his erection in her hand and works her hand up and down the shaft quickly making precum appear at the head of his dick. She wraps her mouth around the head of his dick using her tongue to lick the precum from his head. She moans from the taste of him and moves her mouth down his shaft making him exhale heavily.

She quickens her pace knowing she is running out of time. She moans happily when her mouth fills with the flavor of more precum and she feels the thick liquid on her tongue. She can feel him get close as his dick becomes as hard as a rock. However after a few more strokes into her mouth the bell sounds in the background.

He grabs her hair and throws her to the ground and looks at her in anger as she rolls partially down the hill from the force of the fall. He shoves his still hard cock into his pants and walks away as he buttons his pants and then zips them up. He leaves her on the ground for her to return to the school alone dreading what was to come the next time she will see him.

She returns to her class still thinking about her failure outside. She spends the rest of her day in a daze. She was continuously stumbling over her words and making silly errors, her students pointed out the mistakes to her in concern. Their looks were of worry as if they did not think she was going to be okay.

The final bell rings and she dismisses her last class with a sigh of relief. She sits down at her desk frustrated with herself for her careless mistakes throughout her classes after her failure earlier in the afternoon. She opens a drawer and takes out the tests she still needs to grade when she spots another box underneath.

She places the tests on her desk and reaches back into the drawer and grabs the little box. She looks for a note but finds none, so she opens the box to find a new choker that resembles a cat collar more than a necklace. She removes her fancy collar from her neck placing it carefully on the desk.

She pulls the cat like collar out of the box and wraps it around her neck and fastens it so that it is tight on her neck. She checks how it looks on her neck and remembers the meaning and who she knew it was from making her wet between her legs again.

She reaches down and shuts the drawer as the door to her classroom opens. A gasp of surprise escapes her lips but it is followed by a sigh of relief as she sees her Master in the doorway. Her relief is short lived as soon as she sees the look on his face as he shuts the door.

She quickly stands putting her hands behind her back and her heart starts to race in fear. "Get in front of your desk and bend over with your hands on the desk now, bitch." She walks quickly to the front of her desk bending over with her ass out, back arched, and feet shoulder width apart.

As he walks over she sees something that looks like a flogger in his hand. He while standing behind her he grabs her skirt pulling it down off her ass. He then grabs her to make her stand up straight. He pulls her shirt off over her head and the unlatches her bra with the whip free hand.

"Step out of your skirt and kick off your shoes and then get back into position." She immediately follows his orders and then stands in position with just the chocker that resembles a cat collar. He grabs a leash out of his pocket and hooks it to the collar then pulls it tight making her strain to remain in the correct position.

He strikes her ass with the flogger making her gasp in pain. He slaps it against her ass again and again making her whole body weak. She counts each strike in her head 5..... 10... 15... He starts to strike her faster and she starts to lose count. While he hits her most of his strikes hit her back, but some hit her thighs or back. She is at the point of collapsing to the floor when he stops. Tears are freely flowing from star's eyes.

She feels his hand run across one cheek and then the next. His hand feels cool to her ass relieving some of the pain but the natural salt and oils on his hand along with the pressure doubles the pain. As he caresses she is surprised to feel herself becoming aroused by the contrasting sensations.

He steps beside her and goes to her desk. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a long rubber object. It looks like a dildo however at the end it grows smaller with something that looks like a handle to grab on. She wonders to herself what it is and what he is going to do with it.

What confused her even more is he next pulls lube out of the same pocket also placing it on the desk. He lets her look at the objects for a minute before picking up the rubber one. He opens the lube with the other hand before picking it up and putting a small amount on the rubber object. He puts the lube back down and then spreads what he applied on the rubber object from one end to the other. The size of the object was about nine inches long, just slightly smaller than her Master's cock.

He walks behind her and places one hand on her ass and plays with her asshole with his fingers that still have lube on them. She then felt him put the rubber object to her ass and push it inside her. It fills her inside and she moans in pain as it feels like it is going to rip her asshole.

"Star ,what I just put into you is called a butt plug. This is to be worn by you for now on. It will train the muscle around your ass so you will be able to accommodate my cock into your ass easier in the future. I was going to start you on a smaller size but after your failure earlier I think some pain will do you some good. It will keep you remembering who is in charge. You take it out when you need to use the restroom but otherwise it is to be in your ass."

"Yes, Master, " star replies. She stands there in complete discomfort however she cannot help but have her arousal get even more intense. His hand slides down her ass to feel her wetness of her pussy.

"You are a little slut aren't you? You are soaking wet and all I have done is punish you." He stands her up. The change in position emphasizes the plug inside of her. He pushes her into a classroom desk, making her sit on it and forcing the plug farther into her.

He kisses her neck and down her body to her breasts. He bites and sucks on her nipples for a minute making them tighten up and harden. He reaches in the other pocket and pulls out two clamps. He grabs one of her breasts and clamps her teased nipple. She tenses her jaw in pain as he moves to the second nipple. She tries to pull away from him to prevent him from putting the second clamp on her nipple.

There is a quick swat on her ass to remind her who is in charge. She quickly moves back to where she was before. He place the clamp on the next nipple with a gasp of pain from star. He starts to pull and play with the clamped nipple as his hand travels back down to her pussy. He pushes three fingers inside he tight pussy without hesitation. He loosens her up with her finger while tightening her back up by teasing her clit with his thumb.

He removes his hand from her nipple to remove his pants. They fall to the ground along with his briefs and he steps out of them with his cock completely erect. He pulls his fingers out of her pussy and uses it to apply her juices to his cock and then he thrusts his cock into her pussy. The pleasure of his large cock overwhelms her mind making her forget about the pain in her ass and the pinch on her nipples.

He grabs onto her hips using them to help him thrust farther into her. Each thrust making her ass move on the desk causing the butt plug to shift. The sensations from her pussy and the newness of the experiments push her to her first orgasm quickly. She lays her head back and lets out a moan as her orgasm begins. He thrust into her painfully stopping her in the middle of her orgasm.

"I never said you could cum you slut," he says as he continues to thrust painfully into her. "My slave is required to ask permission before her orgasm is allowed. Don't forget to use your manners." He returns back to the normal thrusts letting her feel pleasure once more. He pushes his thumb against her clit making her pussy tighten on his cock.

He slams into her pussy making the skin around it sensitized by the slap on his skin on hers. He pulls her left leg onto his shoulder spreading her legs wider then they were at first. To keep somewhat comfortable she leans back on the desk grabbing behind her onto the chair. Her body is rocked back and forth by his movements and another orgasm builds in her body.

She is on the brink of her orgasm as she remembers she has to ask to cum. "Master, may I cum?" she says in barely a whisper.

"What is that, star? Speak louder for your Master if you wish to receive what you are asking for."

With heavy breath she breathes in as deeply as she can and with all the strength she can must she says "Master, may I please cum?"

"Yes, star, you may cum," as soon as he gave her permission her body went into the most extreme orgasm she has ever felt. Her cum soaks his cock and drips from her pussy onto the desk. She tries to catch her breath after her orgasm but knowing she would be worn from it he pounds into her even harder making it impossible to catch her breath.

He can see her approaching her second orgasm so he pulls his cock out of her pussy and kneels down in front of her burying her face in her pussy. He flicks his tongue at her clit She moans with pleasure and he plunges his tongue deep into her pussy.

"May I cum again, Master?" Her moans grow louder as she waits for his reply. He makes sure to pause in answering her to see if she will cum before he gives his permission. She continues to moan as she waits to be allowed to cum.

"Cum, my slave." Cum explodes from her pussy with more force than her first. His mouth is filled with her warm sweet cum and he swallows and has his mouth filled back up once again. He stands back up as she finishes cuming and thrusts back into her pussy. Within seconds of being back inside her his cum explodes in her pussy.

He backs off of her and collapses in the chair behind her desk. He stares at her trying to figure out what he's been feeling. He decides at this time it does not matter because she would never feel the same way. He stands up and gets dressed and walks out just like he did the time before.

She was left on the desk with her heart pounding in her chest. She removes the clamps from her nipples making her almost go into another orgasm. She collects the lube from the desk and pulls open a drawer storing the lube inside with the nipple clamps. She shuts the drawer and stands up getting dressed once again.

She notices the leash is still attached to her collar and the flogger is on the ground she puts them in the same drawer as the other things and returns to grading papers once more with a clear mind.