Ms. Lane's Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Mr. Smith tries to sort out his feelings.
2.3k words
4.44
14.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob Smith paces back and forth in his office, deep in thought. Mr. Smith has been avoiding contact with star for a week now. The separation is making him feel uneasy and anxious constantly. He stops pacing to rub his stomach, the butterflies never seem to go away now. He cannot understand why he is feeling this way. How could she be different from the others?

He knows what he has to do, but he can barely even consider it. He turns to the door and opens it. He walks quickly down the hall to the front desk. He turns to the receptionist and requests, "Can you page Erik Johnson for me?"

"Yes, sir." she replies softly. He twists around and returns to his office this time leaving the door open and waiting for Mr. Johnson to arrive. He walks behind his desk and sits down watching the door.

The voice of the receptionist rings out over the intercom, "Mr. Johnson to the office please, Mr. Johnson to the office please." The intercom turns off to complete silence. He sits there nervously spinning his chair back and forth.

He uses his legs to spin it all the way to one side till he cannot make it go any farther and then back to the other side. He continues doing this until he hears the soft thump of feet coming down the hall to his office. He sits back up in his chair with his back on the back of his chair and his feet and legs together, looking professional and in charge once more.

Mr. Johnson stops at the entrance to the door and looks straight at Mr. Smith. He smiles and enters the office. "Jacob you look like a mess. Is it Amber?"

Jacob loses some of his professional look, "How did you know?"

The question makes Erik chuckle softly, "How long have I known you? How long have we been working on what we are doing here? You haven't been yourself since you told me about the second encounter with her. I think the name she came up with alone is driving you crazy."

Erik watches Jacob as he runs his fingers through his hair making an even bigger mess out of it, "What should I do, man?"

Erik walks to the window and looks outside. He lets out a heavy breath, "Well maybe it's time. We usually do it for the third encounter anyways but I understand from how you are feeling why you didn't want to but maybe that is the solution."

"I thought about that as well, but I don't know if I could handle it with the way I feel with her." Jacob says while shaking his head. "I have considered taking her as mine. Of course even then the idea of you teaching her turns me on even more."

Erik smiles and turns back to Jacob. "Ok then it's settled. I will do it this evening as she leaves. If you feel the same way then take her as your own however still have the fun of sharing with the others. We will just know there are different rules with her."

"Fine, I will let you. Just know that I'm not too trilled about this. I don't know what it is about her but it is something. Don't fall for her also, that would just hurt the situation."

"Have no fear my friend. You love her and I understand that. She is off limits for anything other than pleasure for my cock. I like it better this way. The part I like best is if she hurts you then she will pay by my liking."

Jacob cannot help but laugh ay his comment. "Just do what you want to her, it's time she learns." Jacob stands and hugs his friend. He is grateful for his friend's understanding. He always knows he can rely on his friend.

He sits back down at his desk and watches his friend walk out the door. He lets out a sigh of relief and slumps in his chair waiting.

Hours after the last class had been let out star is finally able to put away all the graded papers and get ready to leave for home. She slings her purse onto her shoulder and grabs her bag with more papers to grade at home. She walks out of her classroom and locks the door behind her. She walks through the halls and out the front doors.

She walks out into the open air and stops just outside the door and takes a deep breath before continuing to her car. She stops about twenty feet from her car as she notices there is someone leaning against the passenger side.

She watches the person whose back is to her. She walks around to the front of her car still about twenty feet away. Once she sees the side of his face relief fills her body and she relaxes as she realizes that it is only the math teacher Mr. Johnson.

She walks up to Erik with a smile. "Hey there, Erik! You scared me!"

He looks up at her with lust filling his eyes. He grabs her shoulders and pushes her against her car. He uses his body to keep her against her car while he runs his hand up her skirt to her uncovered pussy. He smiles to himself as he says, "well star I see you follow your Master's instructions well." He slides a finger into her pussy. "I also have to agree with him that the collar does suit you well." his eyes travel long her jeweled neck.

He works his finger in and out of her wet pussy. He adds a second finger just to feel her getting wetter with anticipation. "Why are you doing this, Erik? Please just leave me alone."

"No, I have my instructions of what I am supposed to do. So either you can just listen to me and respect me like you would your Master or you can fight me. I will still get what I want but you won't enjoy it nearly as much. Now get in the car. We will be going somewhere else for this exercise."

He takes his fingers out of her pussy and takes his body off of her allowing her to move again. She stands up straight and walks to the driver's side door. She opens it as he says, "Wait for me. I have to get my whip from my car just in case you need reminding of who is in charge. If you leave without me then you will have to deal with your Master's displeasure instead of my own."

She climbs into her car and grips her steering wheel tightly as she watches him walk away and to his car. Her mind is racing as she starts to realize there are more involved in her slavery than she thought. How many others were involved with this? If there are other people he will let use her is it possible that he has more slaves too?

He returns to the car and climbs in on the passenger side. He shuts the door softly and says, "go to the park star. We will have our fun out on one of the walking paths into the little nature walk there." He places a bag at his feet and waits for her to start driving.

The drive to the park was not long enough in star's opinion. She pulls into the parking lot and parks the car. Erik climbs out of the car as soon as it is in park with bag in hand. She climbs out slower watching him as she does. He starts walking down a dirt path not even looking behind himself like he knew he would follow.

She follows behind him just as she knows he wants her to. The arousal between her legs is almost unbearable. They walk down the path together with star always a couple strides behind Erik. They walk for about a mile down the path. The sky is starting to get dark and the air cool as he stops and turns around to look at her for the first time since they have gotten to the park.

He smiles to see that she actually follow and he turns and walks straight into the trees. She follows him at a slower pace to try not to get her feet tangled in the roots. As soon as the path is out of sight he stops and puts his bag down.

He grabs a sheet of plastic out of the bag and spreads it across the ground. As he continues to pull more out of the bag he says to her, "Remove your clothes and place them on the corner of the plastic to keep them clean for when we leave."

She starts to take off her shirt as he starts to tie a rope around a nearby tree. By the time she had removed all her clothes he had already tied a rope to four trees, each at a corner of the plastic sheet. He turns back to her and looks her body up and down.

"Very good, star. Now lay face down on the on the sheet with your limps spread apart to make it easier for me to tie you up." Star move forward and lays down on the sheet with each limp near a rope. Erik walks around her and ties her down with the ropes so that she cannot move even if she tries.

He moves back to his bag and grabs a whip out of the bag. She starts to fight the ropes knowing what is about to happen. Even with her fighting she is unable to do anything as she feels the first strike on her back. She gasps from the pain. He strikes her again and again on her back ass and legs.

He continues to strike her until she can feel the welts sting and tears flow from her eyes as she lays there not fighting the abuse to her body. He stops and crouches down next to her beaten body. She feels him run his hands along the welts on her back stinging as he caresses them. He stands back up and kicks off his shoes. He drops his pants and steps out of them.

He walks bend her and gets down on his knees. He pushes on the butt plug still in her ass. "You do follow instructions well don't you?"

"Yes, sir," she answers. There is a sharp tap on her ass emphasizing the welts. He chuckles as he hears he gasp in pain again.

"I never asked for an answer, slave." He places his hands on each side of her and moves his hips towards her. His cock meets the wet opening of her pussy as his body also touches her ass. She clinches her jaw from the pain. He pulls back and thrusts forward pushing his cock into her pussy.

As he fills her pussy with his cock she can tell he is not as long as her Master however he is much thicker than he is. She moans with pleasure as she feels his cock stretching her pussy. Once he is all the way in she can feel him push his body against her sore ass. He pulls back out and starts to thrust into her fast and hard. Each thrust giving her amazing pleasure followed by the extreme pain of his body hitting her ass. The pleasure quickly builds her orgasm but the pain pushes it back.

He forces himself into her harder as her body tightens up from the combination of pleasure with the pain. He shifts his weight to hold himself up on his left arm and he reaches around her body with the right to fondle her breast. He slows his pace so he will not lose his balance but makes up with it by forcing his cock into her as much as possible each thrust. He uses his right arm to lower himself down to his left elbow.

He speeds back up having the extra stability by lowering himself onto his elbow. His chest now pushing on her raw back and his hips riding her ass even more. He slaps the side of her red ass and she does all she can to not yell out in pain. He leans down on his right elbow also and goes harder than before. Even through the pain her pussy is dripping wet covering his cock in her juices nicely.

Again resting on just his left elbow he reaches down to her clit with his right hand and teases it harshly. "Cum for me you bitch." Her body cannot refuse the tease on her clit as it tenses up and soaks his cock with cum. "Good job, star." He swats her ass with his now wet hand as he thrusts into her one more time and fills her with his cum. He stands up off of her and walks around untying the ropes from the her arms and legs.

"You did well today, star. Go ahead and get dressed while I put all these things away. She wipes the tears from her eyes and stands up. She gets dressed in silence as he reloads his bag. She waits for him as he picks up the plastic, folds it, and then puts it in the bag. They walk back to the park together and climb into her car.

She drives them back to the school and drops Erik off. He walks into the darkness to his car. She drives away without a glance back and goes home.

When Erik gets to his car he finds Jacob waiting for him. "She took it well," Erik told him without him needing to know why he was there. Jacob nods and walks away into the darkness without a word.