Ms. Marca Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

I pulled one of them out and he watched as I took it out of the wrapping and placed it on his tiny head and rolled it down. I moved back to the headboard and took out jelly and he watched as I put some on my finger and I reached between my legs as I bent over and kissed him I rubbed the jelly on my ass and some of it in. I lowered my tits in his face and when I felt him sucking one of the nipples I reached down and guided his PP into my ass. It was like a middle finger going in my ass and with in a few strokes I raised up and was humping his PP with it in my ass. He didn't know where it was he was getting fucked! It didn't take him but a few minutes to get his little load off and I faked it and went off when he did. "Oh that was so good, oh I needed that was it good for you?"

All he could do was nod as I pulled off his cock and took the used condom off and headed to the bathroom. I had to P and wipe my ass and get ready for one more lesson. I came back to bed and used a wet wipe to clean his genital area and clean up what little sperm had run down his ass cheeks. Before he lost his hard completely I got back in the 69 position and went back to licking and sucking him to keep it up. How I knew he was back and ready for more was when he started kissing and licking my pussy, this time he was into it with more vigor and tonguing it deeper. I went though the condom routine again making sure he saw how I did it but not telling him how to do it. When I had it on I moved to the foot of the bed and got on all 4's and looked back and told him to "make love to me like this" Didn't want to say fuck me like this, I wanted him to think it was special for me. He moved up behind me and knew what to do, it didn't do anything for me but the kid rode my ass for 20 / 25 minutes. I cleaned him up and sent him on his way telling him that this was our secret and I would never tell his Grandfather.

Grandfather called me a few days later telling me the kid was beginning to speak up about doing something's his way and informed his mother and grandmother he was going to lose some weight and play baseball come spring. I got a package in the mail about a month later. In the package were two Airline tickets to Cancun, hotel for 3 days and $300.00 for spending. I sent him a thank you note when I got back and in it I said, "Got anymore grandsons? Please give me 5 days notice!"

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12